It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

I'm not saying that makes him a MD but HIPPA/HIPAA isn't much to base anything on. Of course since that he's thrown out more obscure acronyms which would appear to add credibility but in all truth makes it seem like a conscious attempt to be seen as credible thusly reducing credibility (trying too hard to seem credible or arrogant). That doesn't mean he is or isn't but..erm...suspicious.

OP...don't take offense to people being skeptical even about your integrity. After all this is a conspiracy forum. If you want to verify why not tell some predictions to ONE forum admin who can attest to it being pre occurance?

[edit on 4-6-2008 by mysterychicken]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin
Oh, and since you said to watch the field of physics, does it have anything to do with the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland? Can you devulge a particular portion of physics it would be associated with? Man, I am curious! Can you U2U me his predictions?

I also took notice of his comment about the world of physics, and the LHC was the first thing that popped into my head.

Can you at least give us a "youre getting warm, or cold" type of clue to this?

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterychicken

May I ask what field of work you do?(since you said HIPAA was part of your job)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Sure! Adult day care.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yea the 'LHC'was the first thing to pop in my mind too.

BTW:Your avatar freaks me out!!Especially since it replaces Jesus with a Grey(a tall Grey at that!)Plus your SN 'amoungus' is kinda' creepy,lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterychicken

Lol,a psychiatric unit?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There is a great deal of suspicion of hoaxes on these forums. We've all seen our share of hoaxes. I understand that. But let us all remain civil towards the OP.

I remind you all of this BEFORE anything gets posted that is regretable. It's late and I don't want to have to take action towards rude behavior, but I will if it's called for.

MD, if you think these folks have suspecions, the best way to avoid being disbelieved is to give a couple of even minor predictions that can be verified in the near future. We can always go from there.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Could ATS Be The Cure?

Originally posted by BoulderMD
As I stated before I have no intention of posting his other predictions nor will I post any "that's what he predicted!" responses. I'm still debating about whether to say anything if/when I see his next three events occur.

I can promise you this - I'm not here to be sensationalistic or to cause a scene. I sincerely want to hear from others that may have had this experience. He alluded that others have, in fact, experienced this (perhaps I'm giving away my "means to an end" for posting here).

I guess more than anything I'm just very bothered and haven't talked with anyone about this so far.

Welcome to ATS! I pray you'll find your time here fulfilling.

As you are no doubt already aware, you will find a wide variety of perspectives among our members ranging from "true believer" to "diehard cynic". Because our membership is confronted by so many tales of the extraordinary on a daily basis, I hope you won't be too put off if you encounter more of the latter than the former.

In light of that, I want to assure you that on ATS, Courtesy Is Mandatory.

I'm calling attention to this not because of anything you've posted, but rather to remind my fellow members that you are precisely the sort of member our rules are intended to protect.

If you should encounter any posts that violate our terms & conditions, particularly any that are abusive toward you or any member, please ALERT us immediately. There's an ALERT button under each post.

Even under a pseudonym, it takes great courage to share an account like this, and we are very well aware of that.

Thus I want you to know that your privacy as a member is well-guarded and that you should never feel under any obligation to disclose or discuss anything you don't feel comfortable discussing.

Adjusting The Heat

Getting to the topic itself, I'm sure you know that stories about clairvoyance are not at all unusual, and that opinions differ widely about the nature or existence of "the supernatural" in general.

Based on my own experiences -- and I'm a professing skeptic, mind you -- I'm convinced that something enables humans to sense events or potentially communicate in ways that are not currently explained or accepted by "mainstream" science.

That doesn't mean "mainstream" science is wrong, or that a scientific approach to unexplained phenomena is inappropriate, but simply that we aren't all on the same page yet.

In this case you may well have encountered a telepath and/or clairvoyant, possibly with some prescient ability. That in itself is quite remarkable and worthy of exploration.

Adding to that intrigue is the issue of the "trainers" and what that may signify. Obviously if someone is training clairvoyants for some purpose, either under government or private auspices, that's a whole 'nother can of worms.

Finally there are the undisclosed prophecies, which constitute yet another hotbed of possibilities and controversy. I hope you can understand the significant skepticism such claims tend to attract.

We get a lot of prophecies and predictions here, and the track record for them is, to be blunt, rather discouraging.

In light of the relative breadth of the topic, and the fact that you have expressed an interest in discussing this experience with others who have had similar experiences, you might find the Paranormal Studies forum more suitable for this thread than General Conspiracy Discussion.

If so, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

[edit on 6/4/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Interesting thread! One thing that bugs me is this. Why would you post his predictions after they happen? Would that not defeat the purpose of knowing if you were right or wrong? There are many great story writers out there and we
have experienced the presence of some here on ATS. That is why you will see
some skeptical here. Is there any possibility you can post 1 prediction at a time?

If not I can truly understand where you are coming form. If there is a life changing event that we need to prepare for then please let us know before it is too late.

I was also wondering, could those men be government officials to help the government predict the outcome of the future?

Lol, man now you have me thinking hard about the other predictions! Kudos!

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Equinox99]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterychicken

OP...don't take offense to people being skeptical even about your integrity. After all this is a conspiracy forum. If you want to verify why not tell some predictions to ONE forum admin who can attest to it being pre occurance?

That actually might be a good idea. At least it's something I guess.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
MD. You haven't lived till you get some guys in on PCP. I saw a security guard lifted off his feet attempting to hold down a single leg of an OD'r. Among other anomalies seen over four years.

[edit on 6/4/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No, just old people.

OP people are going to try to disprove you or find holes in what you say. That isn 't a personal attack but the general suspicion of such "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". This is extremely difficult over the internet.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
PM sent. I live "reasonably" close and extend the offer to meet with BoulderMD to make a historical record of these predictions.
I will only divulge them with his permission.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
MD,do any of his predictions have to do with the date December 21st,2012?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This just really dissapoints me. I am never one to doubt or to be cynical, but I can't help it in this case. I just hope for your case, that if his predictions are for an earth shattering event, that he was totally wrong.
It would be terrible to go through life knowing that people met their demise and I knew about it beforehand and yet remained silent. What a horrible thing that would be to weigh on your soul for the rest of your life.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

If you let us know the remaining 3 we can possibly change the direction it may flow.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
ok, im hooked, need to watch this thread now purely in the hope for some info reguarding the physics comment
btw, my first thought was anto grav not the LHC

and, welcome to ats MD, hope you enjoy your stay, and please spill the beans

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Why would you post his predictions after they happen?

That is what pushed this person to post the thread. The person was still in disbelief, and then Obama won. Disbelief became a shock.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

Honestly I think that even my dog could have pedicted Obama winning.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
BoulderMD
A few questions for thought. I'm assuming everything you've said is true for the sake of posing these questions.
Why do you think he told you? If indeed these are unavoidable and distressing things why would he burden you so?
Perhaps the intent is to get you to share?

[edit on 4-6-2008 by mysterychicken]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join