It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
So, if the patient could predict the future, why did he end up in the hospital with a head injury?

Surely, he must've have seen he would be in an accident, why didn't he avoid that?

Or did he want to end up in the hospital, so he could talk to you, and you could talk to us, and keep us in suspense?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoulderMD

First, an introduction - I'm a doctor in an ER in Colorado (Boulder to be exact). The only verification I'll give is that our hospital uses a set of guidelines called Encore Values that are specific and unique to our small community hospital.

Not sure about how unique "Encore Values" realy are as verification...

www.encore-healthcare.com...

and to say

As for the account that I am about to relate, I can offer no proof.

and later to say

Has anyone had anything like this happen to them? If so, is it verifiable? (My story certainly is, if perhaps guarded by healthcare regulations.) If you have, please PM me with your account or post here if you feel comfortable.

......hmmm, will not give proof but ask for proof ? And then hide behind healthcare regulations to justify not giving proof, smells a bit funny to me.

Great story but at this point it looks like the start of a new Steven King book. Or maybe the "Agency" is looking for new test subjects and are on ATS just fishing

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
listen the guy 100% is not a doctor ok

close the thread he is not a doctor. fact!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Well, if he could see future things, then he obviously saw you post on this site. Question is, will you post what he said before it happens? He may be relying on you to get the information out ahead of time, someone may need it. Remember, a means to an end. Maybe you're looking for a particular poster in this forum to post.

If you won't post it publicly, please send it to say one of the head honchos that run this site. Then if one of the predictions comes true, someone else can verify that it was known before hand.

I have bizarre and usually useless deja vu type experiences. I see them in dreams. I know them when I see them because they are clear and colorful like when I'm awake but they last like under a minute. My real dreams look like 1940's war footage with washed out color and everything has an overcast sky color tone to it. I currently have two on tap I'm waiting on to see if they come true. One is huge and I want to see if it coincides with what you have to say. Keyword: Parachutes...

The same thing happens to me, I noticed I could do it like 2 years ago... I also dont really know what it is. It's exactly like a dream except the colours and the detail are amazing. It's more like I'm being shown something rather than me thinking of something and seeing it... not sure if yours is the same ? - they're hard to hold onto and dont last long - the harder you try to hold onto it the quicker it goes...

sorry that was a bit off topic...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayarea

Another odd part is his story is this:

"At about this same time there was commotion in our triage area and one of our trauma techs comes back and says two men are asking about the patient. They knew his name and were asking to receive him. According to HIPPA we could not confirm that we were caring for him."

HIPPA restricts what medical information can be provided without patient consent.

It does NOT mean that friends or family showing up at a hospital specifically asking for a patient are told the patient "can't be confirmed as here" especially when the patient obviously wanted to see those individuals.

If that happened it sounds rather unethical.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
"Osteogenesis imperfecta. oh what ever that is from unbreakable the movie this guy is a dork.

he thinks people wont see right through all of this, people who lie like this expect others to believe them no matter what he says.

this guy is not a doctor/

come clean screen play? or some dis information

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by airborne82ndscout
"Osteogenesis imperfecta. oh what ever that is from unbreakable the movie this guy is a dork.

this guy is not a doctor/

Osteogenesis imperfecta = brittle bone disease.

As for the guy not being a doctor, can we at least wait for him to address some of the points raised before we sentence him to death by firing squad?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Welcome "MD".

As you can tell, your event/story has caused quite a bit of a flurry here.

Just to make sure that you are who you say you are, could you please email me (please see my email address on my avatar) or you could email one of the owners (or any of the other moderating staff) here perhaps a photo of you at work. Perhaps too some form of Medical ID, business card etc, anything that would help identify you. Perhaps a photo of you holding the ID, along with the name of the Hospital that you work at.... These would not be posted publicly, but would allow us to then move forward and say that indeed we verified that you are who you claim to be (although anonymously here in public).

It will lend to some credibility of your claims.

Thank You..

Johnny Anonymous
ATSMIX Co-Host

[edit on 6/4/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This may have already been suggested. If so then please ignore. What I would do is get hold of a forum moderator. Give him the laundry list of events. Make sure he/she is not to post these in any way to anyone. Not even Springer.
Then, if the events happen you can post them and the moderator can confirm them. After two or three come to pass you can post the rest and have the moderator post what you sent him/her.

Just a suggestion.

Welcome aboard and thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
An MD would staff this case with his colleagues or simply keep the matter to himself, which would have been hard to do, seeing as how security was fully involved in the incident and there would be incident reports filed and other investigations into the matter.

Medical staff have protocols for these kinds of events and those don't include posting to conspiracy boards.

The poster takes too much time setting this story up and offers too little information for anyone to come to any conclusion, except as some have done, to just speculate about the matter.

My speculation is that this is completely bogus.

[edit on 2008/6/4 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Johnny I just can't resist. So if I held up my meterology badge from Australia you'd hug me and take me as tried and true? I believed MD has reckonorted 'sp killed' his credibilility here. But what do I know. Just some dumb Slovak from Cleveland.

[edit on 6/4/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Thank you MD for your time to give us this account of what happened to you.

Originally posted by BoulderMD
I suppose it doesn't look like much to "reveal" a prediction after the fact, but one thing he predicted involved the Somali president Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed and an attack on his plane. When I saw the results of the Democratic nomination results tonight I quickly Googled recent news of the Somali president and found his description to be fully accurate.

You all seem to be overlooking he did give us one prediction about abdullahi yusuf ahmed.

So i'm guessing scalp lac, came in a while ago, how many predictions have you seen come to happen then? just the 2?

What i'm interested in is his accident, I would be interested if he was trying to escape from someplace, trying to get a warning out.

also an interesting announcement was given tonight on coast to coast by I believe Alex Jones (please correct me if i'm wrong), that he located the secret meeting of the Bilderberg's today in Virginia. Depending on what is decided at this meeting could have some major world turnings.

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by sheila947]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yep. Typical attention seeking ATS hoaxer we've all come to know and not love over the past few years.

Elaborate story with 'conspiracy theory' setting (Colorado) - Check
Leaves out the most important/juicy details - Check
Stringing it out as long as possible by promising more to come - Check

You'll be ratted out buddy, they always are. They always are.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

medical staff does not have protocols for this at all. security wouldnt be involved.

listen this guy is not a dr or nurse or anything he talks way out not even close its like this guy watched a few tv shows.

seriously his interactions with people he calls people like trauma techs like security is right there and can be somend with a waive of a waiting nurse.

and his let us get your vitals he assigns importance to things not important he uses lingo that isnt used he calls his notes soap notes he is talking about his faults in an arrogant way trying to convince others he is just another doctor.

dont focus on hippa that is a huge load of crap what gives him away is his interactions with the staff and his thought process and his wording and how he is diagnostic skills.

this guy isnt even good at it.

moderators and the one who said he believes him just cause you know a doctor doesnt mean you know an er and all that goes on.

anyone in an er can spot this phony a mile a way.

i dont know of his story but i know for fact he is not a doctor at all and again not even close. i would assume the whole story is bunk

honestly he actually does a terrible job getting it right for someone of his writing ability.

it shows the actual hospital and especially er experience can not be read about it has to be experienced. if this guy shadowed an er for a month he would have been much better but then he doesnt have medical training of years and years either.

the guy is not a doctor fact 100z% but is a good writer and this would be a sweet screen play.

now come on boulder MD your a smart guy come clean you have been caught here by me only because you are not a doctor nor have you ever worked in an er. very very easy to spot.

so come clean is this what a screenplay a book your writing and researching were you hoping others may have actually had some experiences and you are looking for subject matter for your book.

come on boulder md fess up.

moderators you will not get credentials from this guy at all he has none

[edit on 4-6-2008 by airborne82ndscout]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is clearly a vague and misleading story in the essence of John Titor. A Major HOAX. Well written, almost professional, with many open ends and questions. All the author has done, as mentioned in earlier posts is draw in others and sits back has a coke and a smile and waits for the attention and U2U's to build up.

Now dont claim you cant 'reveal' any thing. And you will only reveal it as it occurs. This is no difference then waiting for tomorrows climate and posting it at 5pm the following day saying it was 28 Degree yesterday...so wow looks like his predictions where accurate, therefore i must be genuine

As for Encore Values, nothing a Google couldnt help. Found a few examples any one can find in Colorado, Boulder, in fact one so accurately matching your description, yet no mention of encore values??

Therefore i investigated into whether there are Psych Consultant on site...none.

Maybe im missing something. But i searched on hospitals in Boulder ones that have ER, only found this

Boulder Community Hospital....

Now Do they have an ER?

Is there ENCORE VALUES in their mission statement? No.

In fact their mission statement is

Our mission is to assure patients receive high-level, comprehensive care in support of their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. A not-for-profit, community-based hospital with local governance, we seek to provide access for all, and we will offer quality care appropriate to the needs of the community and within the constraints of available resources. We are committed to providing emergency care to all truly in need, regardless of their ability to pay.

www.volunteermatch.org...

DENY IGNORANCE..

Clearly a Hoax, well written and entertaining. Give us proof..not after they occur. Law of physics? And....Another John Titor. Ironic also that...

boulder was a setting for Stephen King's book The Stand (1978). Boulder is the gathering point for the survivors of the superflu under their leader, Mother Abagail. King lived in Boulder for a little less than a year, beginning in the fall of 1974.[43] He wrote The Shining (1977)

Hmm The Shining....Future Prediction

the hotel is both a personality in its own right and a kind of psychic lens: it manipulates both the living and the dead for its own purposes; it also magnifies the psychic powers of any living people who reside there,

en.wikipedia.org...

Also Boulder Doesn't Offer any type of psychiatric/psychological services...

Inside the Physicians Directory

AIDS & Infectious Diseases

Cancer Care

Cardiac Care

Ear - Nose and Throat

Endocrinology

Eye Surgeons

Family Medicine

Gastroenterology

Gynecology

Holistic Medicine

Imaging

Infertility

Internal Medicine

Maternity Physicians

Neurosurgeons and Spine
Surgeons

Occupational Health

Oral Surgeons

Orthopedics

Pediatrics

Rehabilitation

Surgeons General

www.bch.org...

Enough Said?

Just had to say it, sick of reading and then the OP saying 'cant say, cant say' well buddy...this is ATS..

IF YOU CANT BACK IT UP, BACK OFF!!

Peace

[edit on 4-6-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

The professional literature would be a much better source of this type of information that any conspiracy board.

The whole thing reminds me of the Kevin Spacey movie "K-PAX." At least in that work of fiction, the MD did some extensive research on his own within the scientific community.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If you ever get a guy in whacked on pcp, or sideswipe 6 cars on crack. There WILL be security involved. I was one of them. As an ER orderly.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

wacked on pcp? when was that in 1978? must have been along time ago.

AN er orderly isnt part of the security staff these days not many orderlys.

well even you would notice that this guy is a phony by the way he talks, my guess is you worked in the ER years ago right?

he can i get points for exposing this guy as a writer or what ever he is?

or can i get a hit of pcp or something

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It will not matter if the facts are revealed
they have been already
steady your hand and tremble the sand
this stand will be your last
cast off your shoe and swim
the ocean is brimming

slake your thirst
drake dragon reptilian rape flagon
summarize the lies in a sturmgeist sherm pipe
collude the intrusion as a state of mass confusion
choose the fusion power
fuse the sour taste
paste and cut
taste the smut
crusty eyed saurus rain on the forrest
stupid senile mean vile mens club
club the buzzard
bludgeon this summer!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
airborne. 1984 to 1996, Number of jobs I performed at MetroHealth. But that was my first.
Alot healthier then. Pumped 300.....so much not now.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join