It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The Bilderbergers meet every year, not every 4 years. Hillary Clinton went to the Istanbul meeting in 2006 I think it was. That's why I am surprised that she did not get the nomination.

Perhaps she wasn't suppose to.

Obama gives me a funny feeling, and he has very superficial meanings as far as "hope" and "change" go.

I think that Obama coming up in the lead was just a part of the plan.

Great post, and very informative vidoes.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You know the only one on the 2007 list that gave me pause was Esther Dyson.
Other than that it's just the usually personally unimpressive think-they're-running-things lame-monkey-atop-a-small-pile-of-rapidly-decaying-shellfish types.
Forgive my hubris and elitism but their collective average IQ is lower than mine.
I don't think the Bilderbergers are likely to do anything that I won't be able to handle. The stronger their measures, the more they get the exciting unintended consequences.
Maybe there's a more impressive Group of Eleven who meet the week beforehand and decide what the Bilderbergers are going to decide...possibly that membership roster might make me quail and know my mortality...maybe Oprah is the Anti-Pope...maybe Eno is the Anti-Pope and Oprah is the dialectic Anti-(Pope+Anti-Pope)...NOW I UNDERSTAND etc...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am not a member of this website and only came across it when my friend asked me about bilderberger. The person I know is an employee at westfield's mariott. He just txted me that Obama arrived not to long ago. I'd also like to mention that Alex Jone's phone interview about the "fire alarm to flush him out of Mariott" is false.

-John

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I posted over on this thread in regards to this thread.

Obama and the Bildebergers -PROOF!

I also mentioned I would link this thread back to that thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

ehhh, what you talking about?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

That's what I was wondering, what exactly is he talking about.

An unusual post for sure.

I posted this and I'm quoting it here.

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Information can be a tool or a weapon...depending on who's wielding it.

The Art of War is something you can use to your advantage, if you know how to use it.

Use it and use it well My friends.

www.abovetopsecret.com...]Information is a tool or weapon...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

WTF?

I mean, what the, whoa dude put it down man you had enough It's alright to take a breather once and a while. It really is. Take a breath, there you go. now explain to me again, slowly this time.

Other than that it's just the usually personally unimpressive think-they're-running-things lame-monkey-atop-a-small-pile-of-rapidly-decaying-shellfish types.

This is the bilderburg group right?

Maybe there's a more impressive Group of Eleven who meet the week beforehand and decide what the Bilderbergers are going to decide

Hey I saw that movie too
cool flick.

possibly that membership roster might make me quail and know my mortality

Um well maybe I guess it's possible. Poor Dan though

maybe Oprah is the Anti-Pope
ok
I feel ya,

maybe Eno is the Anti-Pope and Oprah is the dialectic Anti-(Pope+Anti-Pope)
ok no I don't get that one.

NOW I UNDERSTAND etc
and now I am completely lost.

Im sure theres a reason for that mini rant, um im lost perhaps we are not privy to a vital piece of the puzzle in there, ya know to let us in on what your talking about.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew5012
reply to post by bovarcher

Without wanting to turn this into any kind of 9/11 thread, can I just ask your stance on it all? Because I get the distinct impression from your post (well written by the way) that your going to say it was 19 hijackers that got lucky and these men had nothing to do with any of it?

To me its so in your face now what these people are up to its not even funny anymore, they don’t meet like this because they want to play chess together and slap each other on the back. There meeting to work out the best way to achieve the next phase of the plan.

You’re obviously a very intelligent guy but can you not see what these people are doing at all?

Hi Matthew

The 9/11 attacks always looked suspicious to me from day one, and still do. The Arab hijackers were definitely involved and no doubt believed they were acting alone, but maybe had covert help. The resulting carnage and popular mood was just too convenient for too many people in the US military-industrial complex and the neocon nexus, and the fall-out in US domestic and international polcies has been tragic and alarming.

Like most people on this site I have read some of the more credible CT-publications and debated the theories. There is (as yet) no incontrovertible evidence of intel involvement, but maybe we should expect to find no such obvious evidence and are looking in the wrong places.

Unfortunately some of the more outspoken people in 'The Truth Movement' promoting more extreme and easily disproven theories (NPT, thermite demolition, small nuclear devices, the impossibility of a qualified commercial pilot with 600 hours' flight time of flying an airliner - you know the list) have helped to marginalize the subject in the popular consciousness. This is a pity, because as a result of all this nonsense the truth is now harder to find. I suspect the sowing of deliberate misinformation and false scents. Yes, on this site too. Every day. Definitely.

Check out Rich Dolan's perspective:

www.keyholepublishing.com...

I know Rich & Karyn personally and though (he knows) I do not agree with him on everything, he's right on the money with this brilliant short essay.

I agree with you that this is not funny, and never was.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder

Originally posted by bovarcher
...when in fact they are a bunch of harmless old-money has-beens with little real influence over anything ...

Fellow Ats'er, I urge you to take a look at the list of the 2007 attendees I have previously posted a link to, and perhaps reconsider.

To me, they look like Big Time power wielders.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

Yes, thanks for taking the time to post that list. I don't doubt that the moveable and ever-changing list of attendees at annual 'Bilderburger' meetings think themselves powerful and important, and some of them are. However, we're gonna part company when claims that these people are planning a NWO and the enslavement of the global population start to be made. It's a bogeyman-fantasy IMO, with nothing to back it up.

And most of the richest and most powerful people on this planet have nothing to do with this group. At least, up to now.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks for your detailed and well-written post. I don't have time to respond now with the care and attention your post demands, but I'll try and get back to you later.

You know your stuff, obviously.

Cheers.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by bovarcher]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yes, this is not a September 11th thread, but a thread on the Bilderberger's who are the world's powerbrokers, meeting in secret in order to communicate about secret things that they do not wish the general public to know about. Their problem is that they do not hold as much power as they once had as well as the honor of their name holding less power because of their actions behind closed doors.

They are out of control in thinking the world's population will let them wield that much power, because as the saying goes, "power corrupts, and absolute power, corrupts absolutely" which means exactly that, that the Bilderberger's are so totally corrupt it's not even funny, and the public is tired of oil-barrons, robber-barrons, and the evil people who wield power through politics who do not believe that the public should know everything they do.

The Bilderberger's are responsible for for things like the biochip, or Verichip, where they believe their "sheep" and or "cattle" should be chipped in order to track them everywhere they go.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

[edit on 6-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
***ALEX JONES WAS ON COAST TO COAST AM LAST NIGHT***

&

www.prisonplanet.com...

&

This youtube profile has a lot of great video of this event as it's happening: www.youtube.com...

&

This is from the AP 2 hrs ago (click on the link and read 12 lines down the page)

hosted.ap.org...

"Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening...when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane."

Dulles International Airport is about 12 minutes away from Chantilly. I'm by no means a conspiracy theorist but the coincidence of Obama's presence in northern Virginia to "campaign" and the Bilderberg meeting seems mighty suspicious.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for the update on this. Can you paraphrase some of what was said by Alexa Jones on Coast to Coast about the Bilderbergers so not everyone has to go through links?

I'll dig through them later when I have more time.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I didn't listen to C2C last night. I just saw on the C2C web site this morning that Alex Jones was on last night. The links I provided will be good enough for anyone to be shocked...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Granted, I'm a newbie and all ...

But just a general thought in my quite humble noob opinion

When ya'll use the word 'sheeple' I roll my eyes.

ATS users are intelligent ... can't we express our opinions without using outdated buzzwords? Sheeple? Really?

Come on. Your post was so interesting, but I nearly just skipped over it because of your title choice.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kb63108
Granted, I'm a newbie and all ...

But just a general thought in my quite humble noob opinion

When ya'll use the word 'sheeple' I roll my eyes.

ATS users are intelligent ... can't we express our opinions without using outdated buzzwords? Sheeple? Really?

Come on. Your post was so interesting, but I nearly just skipped over it because of your title choice.

I share your reservation. I think that ATSers really should consider their titles more diligently in light of our 'growing' nature. I would hate to think that valuable content and opinions are being overlooked because of our titles being less than palatable.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Aw, shucks!

Thanks, Maxmars!

I've been a long time reader here - been checking multiple times a day for years - and I love the boards. I just feel - and have long felt so - that while many ATSers bring forth absolutely brilliant topics, they are indeed overlooked, or discounted because they choose buzzwords, or just immediately cry "Reptilians! Chemtrails! I can't sleep at night so it must be alien probing or a sexual assault by a ghost!"

Part of what has always made ATS so amazing is it's variety of users. Sadly though, I have noticed a trend for sensationalism in post headlines, putting forth opinions disguised as facts with absolutely no resource to back it up, and hostility toward anyone who tries to debunk or clarify a fact.

Our world is, indeed, a strange place, with many many fascinating things that make it up. That said ... our duty as ATSers is to deny ignorance ... and sadly, so few folks do that here now.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kb63108

It's interesting though that you mention sensationalism. It appears that many of us have been 'infected' so to speak with this 'media' approach to encapsulating our threads. Of course, in the end, it's the OPs choice and he or she is free to express themselves as they like (within the confines of the 'rules') so we shall see if the trend may resolve itself like a bad fad.

My next thread title:

"Hillary, like Brittany Spears and Lindsey Lohan, hate Israeli Reptilian NWO plans by Bush and Obama's Alien Global Warming Drug-induced Extraterrestrial Zionist Bilderberg Conspiracy."

It's a 'hit' magnet!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have to laugh at the Bilderbugers... These idiots think they have control over everything and everyone and the funniest part is...

No matter what they do, who they know, how much money they have, where they live......

They will still die and go to hell.

This whole scenario has already been told in the Bible, Jesus will again walk the earth and all of the efforts of the Bilderbugers and their scum will all be crushed and sent to hell...

So I say go for it bilderbugers, as I said, they will die and go to hell, nobody lives forever, except for one and his followers...

Bilderbugers are not among those...

We are mere mortals, so are they, when their time comes, their money and power are meaningless..

We will all be judged the same way but the results will be different for those with the blood of innocents on their hands.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
another excellent thread by SKL

S & F man!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join