It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The simple answer here is that first of all, and I've expressed it here many times on ATS, there never was a New World Order, it was a false trail that World Government let loose on the public through a game of Chinese Whispers, and a wait and see who says what over the phone lines, e-mail, and message boards like ATS through the telecommunications industry and the fact that all of these run through services where everything is logged it would be easy enough to document it electronically.

The second part of the simple answer is the Bilderberg Group is not known by the public enmasse, nor do I believe that is their real name, but the name the public tagged them with when the very first meeting in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel, they let the name stick only to be able to laugh at the public, meanwhile they have a very different and simple name that is so mundane as to be something we wouldn't care to talk about.

The third part of the answer is that these are the same people who pull all the strings behind the scenes, the same people who make the J.F.K., M.L.K., R.F.K, events happen because these people try to stand up against their desires and wishes because they get into a seat of power or were trying to, and the "Bilderberg Group" do not like their little puppet actually gaining a brain and acting without their approval.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It's laughable that Bush tried to have Henry Kissinger, a known Council on Foreign Relations and Bilderberg Group member head up the 9/11 Commission.

That would be similar to having Jack Ruby head up the Warren Commission. He still had Council on Foreign Relations members heading it up. Nice President Bush, next time just hand the cookie-jar to the thieves.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi,
I read recently a book about the Bilderbergers by an author quite well known
for his penetration of this group. At the end of the book an agent from the Bilderbergers informed him that their plans were set and unstoppable. I have tried to get more information on them, both from this author and through the internet with no results. Has anyone got more recent knowledge about their
plans...I feel this current financial, world-wide mess has the ear marks of them and their fellows.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blessed buckeyes

If you go to ATS's "Google" search at the top right of the screen and type "Bilderberg" as the keyword/search word, I'm sure you will find massive amount of data. As well as that go to my profile and there are several Bilderberg threads.

Anything else is pretty much deciphering what you can throughout the news. Yes, I believe the current financial crisis is totally self-created by the people behind the scenes. If they can create enough fear of economic collapse, then people will question the next stages less and less.

That's what these megalomaniacal jerks and robber-barrons are all about.

To instill fear and stage a coup on the entire monetary system in one fell swoop.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blessed buckeyes

Take a gander at this thread for some more clarity on how Bush had a hand in the current economic downturn.

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Yes, I believe the current financial crisis is totally self-created by the people behind the scenes. If they can create enough fear of economic collapse, then people will question the next stages less and less.

That's what these megalomaniacal jerks and robber-barrons are all about.

To instill fear and stage a coup on the entire monetary system in one fell swoop.

TESTIFY!!!!

It is them. It has been them all-along. It hails from the same jerks who believe it is their divine RIGHT to rule.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

The Bilderberg Group only wants one thing. Total world domination.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Yes, these people think, incorrectly of course, that it is their divine right to rule the Earth. Whatever spoonfed baloney that is, they do not know what they are talking about.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sorry to bump a post a few months old, I just can't make my own at this point and this seemed like the most-ontopic one for what I"m posting.

Watching End Game tonight on youtube, I noticed in the first part at 7:30 theres a title of Tommorrow's Children
Silly typo? That's what I thought..then I remembered something I saw yesterday here: punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com...

This just seemed substantially odd to me, not to really imply anything (I have to find where that picture of Hilary was taken for instance) but something I'll be keeping in the back of my mind.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Cultist]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cultist

No need to apologize for bumping an old thread, it still holds true and relevant.

If you could edit your video however, it would be much appreciated.

The "End Game" of the Bilderberg Group is something the entire world needs to know.

Consolidating the entire world, into one view, in my opinion, is rather ignorant and arrogant, but that is what the Bilderberg Group wants to do.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
OK, that was actually my first time posting a video in a forum. What do you mean edit it? Like just taking the part I was talking about? Thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cultist

It may be that I cannot see the video.

It does not show for me.

Apparently, the library blocks YouTube, as that's where I am currently posting from, the Public Library.

No problem.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join