It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm watching Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement by Alex Jones and I am curious as to who has seen this DVD and other ATS'ers opinions on it.

Engame : Bilderberg in Ottawa Part 1

The first part of this video I found on YouTube, I have the DVD, but found someone has already uploaded it, is about the Bilderberger group and their secrecy as well as their meeting in Ottawa, Canada.

Engame : Bilderberg in Ottawa Part 2

The second part of this video I found on YouTube, I have the DVD, but found someone has already uploaded it, is about the Bilderberger group and their secrecy as well as their meeting in Ottawa, Canada.

Engame : Bilderberg in Ottawa Part 3

The third part of this video I found on YouTube, I have the DVD, but found someone has already uploaded it, is about the Bilderberger group and their secrecy as well as their meeting in Ottawa, Canada.

Engame : Bilderberg in Ottawa Part 4

The fourth part of this video I found on YouTube, I have the DVD, but found someone has already uploaded it, is about the Bilderberger group and their secrecy as well as their meeting in Ottawa, Canada.

The video also talks about V.I.P.E.R. Teams or Visible Intermodal Protection and Response as well as the North American Union and the Trans-Texas Corridor

V.I.P.E.R. Teams

I'm curious as to who has read any of this information as well as ATS'ers thoughts on it in conjunction with things like the Amero as well as the Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade all being used together to essentially break down America, Mexico, and Canada's borders, do away with the American dollar as well as the monetary systems of Canada and Mexico through N.A.F.T.A..

So, this is in essence a poll. Are you for, or against this, do you know or not know about this, and what are your opinions or non-opinions of it?

Rate this as a 1 to 10,...1 being you do not believe it, 10 being you know about it.

Rate this as A to Z,...A being this is the beginning, 10 being it is the end.

This is in the political conspiracies forum area, because according to the video as well as the organizations it refers to, it is quite simply a political conspiracy as well as a global agenda utilizing divide and conquer.

The video talks about the Mexican military being utilized in a National Crisis on American soil, essentially letting a foreign military have permission to come into American as act as a Law Enforcement entity.

I noticed on the back of the video, that it is made by www.disinfo.com... and as well has Me curious as to whether the intent of the company is to spread disinformation or fight against disinformation.

The video talks about the eugenics program from inception into its current phases as well using global warming as a machine towards funding the backbone of the entire process to usher in the bio-chip to have you microchipped to monitor you everywhere you go.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

[edit on 3-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, the Bilderberg's are up to something, that's for sure.

Given the way things are going in the world, it doesn't look like they're up to anything that is good for the average people either.

I suppose I could be wrong. After all, there seems to be some counter-force operating against the NWO and global enslavement. So perhaps there are people who really are trying to save the world after all, and are honestly doing what they believe is best for all the people of the world. Us little people probably wouldn't even understand a lot of it. What might look evil on the surface, might actually be necessary in the overall scheme of things. Like the military commander who knows that his unit is going to be wiped out achieving their objective. Some people may have to die so that others may live sort of thing.

But I certainly don't see things getting any better for most people. The only people who seem to be doing alright, living happy and free, are the people who are in these secret societies who are screwing the world over and taking all they can.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hey, what a coincidence.

This year's Bilderberg meeting will take place between next Thursday and Sunday in a hotel located in the vicinities of Washington.

link

It will interesting to see who happens to attend this year.
Behold the running mates.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Hey, what a coincidence.

This year's Bilderberg meeting will take place between next Thursday and Sunday in a hotel located in the vicinities of Washington.

link

It will interesting to see who happens to attend this year.
Behold the running mates.

Thanks for the current information on the "secret meeting" place for this year. It's interesting to note that the Bilderberger's meet, every four years, like the election is every four years, and that their meetings are in a different location as well.

The every four years meeting has to be significant in some respect to the election processs. As for the different location I am curious as to why that is other than just a new location. Is it significant in some other form or fashion? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Great thread!

I've come across some more info today about Bilderberg, here and here is some info on the Trilateral Commission who are suspected of having strong ties with Bildergerg.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Excellent post. Starred and Flagged.

These monumentally powerful individuals have engaged in 'global' planning for so long that they have developed a micro-culture around themselves. Eventually they must be exposed, but the American political system is most visibly subordinate to their whims.

These people and their Tri-Lateral comrades (along with the inner circle of the CFR) have gone to great lengths to hide their actual goals for decades, fearing their defeat. This clearly indicates to me that the cooperation of the 'little people' must be secured one way or another or their plan cannot succeed.

Indicators, for those who are willing to consider them, are always telegraphed by the 'need' for secrecy.

I would give this, according to your scale, an "M-7" rating. I feel that they are nowhere near the 'completion' of their potential objectives, but they are plainly knee deep in the process.

Starred and Flagged, my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

"The 2008 conference will take place from June 5 to June 8 at the Westfields Marriott Hotel in Chantilly, Virginia, United States."

Starts tomorrow!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I watched the Endgame DVD some time ago and it really tested my beliefs in our government. I was totally taken by suprise on 9-11 and after watching events unfold and finding out different perspectives, I am convinced that our world as we know it is being manipulated. So I give the ratings a W-10. Will we go queitly into the night and be more enslaved? I seriously doubt it. There are way to many old soldiers that will not give up so easily.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airborne Elite
I watched the Endgame DVD some time ago and it really tested my beliefs in our government. I was totally taken by suprise on 9-11 and after watching events unfold and finding out different perspectives, I am convinced that our world as we know it is being manipulated. So I give the ratings a W-10. Will we go queitly into the night and be more enslaved? I seriously doubt it. There are way to many old soldiers that will not give up so easily.

I'm with you brother.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I starred and flagged this yesterday. Another awesome thread SKL.

There is something inherently wrong with the "reality" with which we navigate in, when a few thousand super-powerful and super-rich people decide over the fate of a few BILLION people. As stated above, they do not have anyone but THEMSELVES best interests at hand here, and they are heavily behind the reasons this world is tipped in an obscenely unbalanced scale of the haves, have-nots, and global suffering...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Bilderbergers meet every year, not every 4 years. Hillary Clinton went to the Istanbul meeting in 2006 I think it was. That's why I am surprised that she did not get the nomination.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Bilderbergers are meeting this year in Virgina. Meetings begin tomorrow.

To clear up something at the start of the thread, they meet every year. They meet in North America every 4 years. This year's meeting in the US is about 2 years ahead of schedule.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The Bilderbergers meet every year, not every 4 years. Hillary Clinton went to the Istanbul meeting in 2006 I think it was. That's why I am surprised that she did not get the nomination.

This might be the reason why she has not conceded yet. Probabaly waiting for further instructions which she'll receive later this week.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Pretty much everyone has seen ENDGAME.

Quite simply, there IS a global agenda, and there IS evidence to support that claim.

After watching ENDGAME, I suggest watching ENDGAME 1.5 and listening to his show streaming on infowars.com...

And if you want more info on the global Agenda, then read ENDGAME: The Book

P.S. Bilderberg is meeting TODAY in Virginia.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The list of attendees would be very interesting in light of this article which I posted earlier.

I wonder if David Cameron or Barak Obama are invited?

Doubtfull.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
First of all, I appreciate your post.I always like coming across something I haven't seen.
I used to be a huge fan of Alex Jones, but I realised that his methods went against what I thought was proper or decent.I let him know this and the basic reply was along the lines of "drastic times call for drastic measures",which I can agree with to a certain point.The crux of my problem with him is his ambush style of journalism and bull horning the masses.
I know many will disagree with my thoughts and that's fine with me.

I've done plenty of research into the N.A.U,the Amero,C.F.R. etc. and I don't like what I see.The Trade Minister of Canada has assured me that no N.A.U is in progress.I got the usual hype about the S.P.P (Security and Prosperity Partnership) and how good it is for the three nations.
When I questioned Mr. Emerson about the NAFTA Superhighway,he confirmed that one is being built and gave a basic route of this highway.

When a bunch of stuffed shirts arrive for a meeting that isn't open to the press,I consider it something that isn't beneficial to the regular citizens.
Without our hard earned tax dollars these leeches would have nothing and it p***es me off to no end.
Some days I feel like Michael Douglas from 'Falling Down' when it comes to this topic.

I want Canada to remain Canadian and I want America to remain American.
I could go on but I'm afraid I might get banned or pop a blood vessel.

Despite my differences with AJ,he does provide some good coverage of this and other events.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I find it funny that the meeting is in Chantilly this year. My roommate in college was from that area and when I went to his house one weekend we were constantly followed by local police and unmarked black sedans. In his development lived numerous CIA and FBI agents. His house had actually been raided a few times looking for drugs. A bit off topic, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well I`ll be damned !!!

The Builderberger`s and all of the invitees were here in 2006, 20 minutes away from where I live AND I was NOT AWARE of it

Starred and Flagged !!!

Awesome post ! With each info I get, on different threads, here on ATS, it makes me more aware of all of what`s going on.

Too bad we can`t get an ATS member to infiltrate those super secret meetings...

Thanks for posting this, I will keep my eyes opened here in Ottawa

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
9, X.

I wouldn't say I strictly adhere to Jones' beliefs on the structure and organization of our 'Secret Rulers'.
However, as for the possiblity of a multi-national, hidden ruling cabal, operating from the 'finance-both-sides-of-any-conflict' Central Banking scheme, with an Agenda that is not in the general population's apparent best interest, there is evidence to be found, even disregarding Mr. Jones work.

He's definitely 'in your face' at times, but he appears to believe his information is credible and critical enough to warrant his delivery.

I'm not a disciple, but I think he's on to something.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here is a link to a list of the 2007 attendees, of course I'm sure a few players get in there anonymously.

lordchao.nullinator.net...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join