It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wonder if Donald Rumsfeld will be attending...? He's a member ya know.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I watched this a few months ago....also just watched alex jones '9/11 martial law rise of the police state'.....thats a good one too, 3 hours long but worth it......
these video's scare the hell outta me, and make question every aspect of our 'reality'....
I honestly think whatever their plans were, they have them in place right now, and i believe we are going through our last year at most as living our lives as we know it....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Great post! It go me thinking, do you think the rising oil prices, food prices (we've barely seen the tip of the iceberg on this), and the like are designed to 'squash' the poor and lower middle classes, thereby increasing crime in those social sectors and with more crime, increase resentment of these sectors by other (wealthier) social sectors? This would serve to widen the already existing 'rift' between the classes and maybe, eventually cause the so called upper classed amongst us to turn a blind eye as the lower classes are systematically 'removed' from society through disease, legal persecution, or whatever. The fact is, if nobody 'important' cares at all, who's to stop it?

They could potentially cull the entire population of North America down to half of what it is now. And a North American Union would certainly make the remaining 'herd' easier to control. One government, one set of laws, one supreme ruler. It's scary where my imagination keeps going with this.

Thanks again for opening my eyes to this. Great post!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The True Story of The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin

I recently purchased the book. Here are some snippets all credited to Mr. Estulin straight from his book.

In 1954 the most powerful men in the world met for the first time. For an entire weekend, they debated the future of the world. When it was over, they decided to meet once every year to exchange ideas and analyze international affairs.

Among the select members of the club are Bill Clinton, Paul Wolfowitz
Henry Kissinger
David Rockefeller
Zbihniew Briezinski, Tony Blair and many other heads of government, businessmen, politicians and bankers from all over the world.

The efforts of the original members to better our world were based on a father knows best autocracy similiar to the Roman Catholic Church's paternalistic form of Christianity. Their intent was noble, at first.

Unfortunately, it seems that the Builderberg Group has grown beyond its idealistic beginnings to become a shadow world government, which decides in total secrecy at annual meetings how their plans are to be carried out.

END of Snippits from the book.

I am not done reading it but so far it has captivated my attention. Highly recommended.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry to be the dissenting voice here (or so far), but I don't buy for a second that actual POLICY is made by anyone outside of official government entities. In the US that entity is the National Security State (NSS) and NO ONE else. We've been caught in their grip (and only theirs) since the National Security Act of 1947. Groups like Bilderberg, CFR and Tri-Lateral, and especially that ever-vague, maddeningly ill-defined entity the Illuminati, are only "think tanks" that have INFLUENCE on policy, but if one is looking to place blame for all the world's problems, look no further than the construct of ACTUAL government. They alone are the ones who control the literally untold mega-billions of the Black Budget and the uber-insane level of military spending. It's all in the money - the real God of the vampires. All the other groups are just bozos who get together and eat, drink and talk.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

That is an interesting position, rather than try to dissuade your certainty, I would request you pick an 'item' attributed to, or derived from, the Bilderberg agenda. See, if you will, how, and if, it comes to pass. Of course, your first challenge is to actually see an agenda item. But we should be able to easily determine then, if globally implemented 'initiatives' are being received from this body.

It's an interesting conundrum, and quite exceptional in that even our governments aren't as successful at keeping secrets!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well, I will apologize for the misinformed information I gave in regards to the Bilderberger's meeting every four years.

I just watched Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement last night and began reading The True Story of the Bilderberg Group today, and I'm noticing discrepancies in the DVD and the book in some of the facts.

That's frustrating but thanks for those with sharp eyes on this thread, it is appreciated very much. The book that I referenced just now is mentioned within the DVD and the author of the book actually talks a bit. I just happened to buy the book and the DVD at the same time from Amazon, without knowledge of them being interlocked or intertwined.

I must say having been busy all day that I am happy to see that this thread got a lot of attention while I was away.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Seems to me they're quite good enough at keeping secrets - they and a lot of people who aren't even employed by the government. Secrecy is the basis of the entire system; at least since 1947.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
en.wikipedia.org...

"The 2008 conference will take place from June 5 to June 8 at the Westfields Marriott Hotel in Chantilly, Virginia, United States."

Starts tomorrow!!!

I wish I had known this months ago, so I could take the time off to go see what I could see. It would have been interesting to talk to other conspiracy theorist's face to face in regards to the Bilderberger's.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

"The 2008 conference will take place from June 5 to June 8 at the Westfields Marriott Hotel in Chantilly, Virginia, United States."

Starts tomorrow!!!

Yea. Interesting that Clinton isn't giving officially giving up until Saturday.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Sorry to be the dissenting voice here (or so far), but I don't buy for a second that actual POLICY is made by anyone outside of official government entities.

That's like saying that the DMV runs the trucking companies.
Or the the Coast Guard controls our docks.

All the other groups are just bozos who get together and eat, drink and talk.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Policy as well as protocol and procedure can be written on the back of a napkin in a greasy spoon dinner, if the person knows how to do it. As for the believability of it being written outside of the corridors of Congress or elsewhere within the world, for those who do not believe it, they obviously do not know much about the actual writing of a policy.

I have a company for private security consulting, and I write My own policies, it's not difficult, not difficult at all. I bet it's more difficult for the vast majority of politicians to sit there and make-believe that they are in fact writing policy on the C-SPAN or CNN cameras, when by their obvious and extremely boringly dry talk in front of the camera, it's quite obvious that the majority of them, or at least the important politicians have already discussed the policy in depth behind closed doors.

Here's one of My policies I wrote without benefit of a tutorial and without benefit of advice from anyone. I have deleted My company name because I am not attempting to advertise here, but using it as a reference to how easily a policy can be. I do realize this is not a policy written to run a country or internation organization, but with a bit of tweaking and creative editing I'm sure you can see I could do it.

Code of Conduct

Company Name Witheld For Personal Reasons will have a reputation of reliability, trustworthiness, and diligence in the performance of its duties to its clients throughout the daily operations of this company and by its employees, interns, and any persons it will label as staff members in connection with its clients.

Reliability shall include being to work on time as per physical and or verbal scheduling as the staff member is a physical representative of this company and shall always reflect a reliable and responsible person to both Company Name Witheld For Personal Reasons and this company’s clients. This shall also include having all work performed within a timely manner and proper communication with all people within the job tasks that are set forth for the employees by this company along with proper interaction with the staff of the client.

In regards to trustworthiness the staff of this company shall always reflect the accurate company billing to its clients for any and all services rendered through proper communication and documentation. This will include but is not limited to the staff member’s daily time clock actions along with any and all expenditures for the company or its clients through proper communication and documentation. This shall be deemed company theft if proper communication and or documentation is not properly rectified within a timely manner and the staff member shall notify their proper supervisor along with properly communicating and or documenting this to that same person. This employee is also responsible to notify their client if the improper but only after properly communicating and documenting this error.

In regards to diligent in the performance of the staff members job duties the staff members shall perform their assigned tasks in a proper and timely manner along the professional standards outlined in this policy to the best of their ability depending on each individual staff members experience and expertise within their department. If said staff member find that they are having difficulty within their assigned tasks that staff member shall ask for assistance from a fellow staff member as long as this does not take the other staff member away from their current tasks.

If the staff member who is assigned a task can not perform this task that person shall notify their direct supervisor so that more training can be given and or better direction can be communicated to the individual’s specific needs. This Code of Conduct shall include but is not limited to sexual harassment to be outlined as improper and or demeaning and unwelcome from either gender to either gender. This includes also verbal, physical, and or any other inappropriate conduct and or touching that may be deemed harassing or not welcome by any staff member or from the client as per outline of this policy.

This will ensure that no person shall work in a sexually charged arena when this is deemed demeaning and or unwelcome. This also ensures that the personal safety of all staff members and both for clients and or from its clients. If a staff member expresses that they do not wish to be touched this shall be deemed as a direct warning from that individual and those staff members should separate from each other unless a professional demeanor and responsible working relationship can be maintained.

If any demeaning conduct, this covering innuendo, crude language, inappropriate comments, physical touching, leering, suggestive postures and or stances are done to any person that staff member or any other person shall have the responsibility to report the offense to their direct supervisor and or any other person that may assist in separating those individuals. If after any warning from any staff member actions such as these persist any and all appropriate actions shall be taken. This shall include but is not limited to reassigning current work arrangements, dismissing from employment any staff members that shall be deemed necessary, and or any and all legal criminal charges as may apply.

I wrote that one in about five minutes only reflecting on My personal experience and how I want My business as well as employees to reflect My business image.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The Bilderbergers meet every year, not every 4 years. Hillary Clinton went to the Istanbul meeting in 2006 I think it was. That's why I am surprised that she did not get the nomination.

I've read rumblings that there is an internal war amongst the group at this time. That's why I don't take the primary season too personally. It's all decided behind our backs anyway. This year they really have had us pathetic sheeple all riled up. While they sat back and laughed. It makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
what i dont understand is all the money put into weapons,jets,so called non-lethal weapons,etc.?

i mean who are we going to fight with all this stuff? whats the point?

seems most people want to evolve and be civilized while some governments only think about war,suffering,master plans..

it just blows me away on how evil people/governments can be

thanks for sharing this kind of stuff...we need to know the truth and figure out what to do with it..spread it all over the internet and anywhere else people can see it.

take care and huigs for the good peeps

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
For those here on ATS who are not familiar with what a policy, procedure, or protocol are, here are the definitions. I forget where I got these definitions but I had them saved in a Microsoft Word document.

Policy

A policy is a deliberate plan of action to guide decisions and achieve rational outcome(s). The term may apply to government, private sector organizations and groups, and individuals. Presidential executive orders, corporate privacy policies, and parliamentary rules of order are all examples of policy. Policy differs from rules or law. While law can compel or prohibit behaviors (e.g. a law requiring the payment of taxes on income) policy merely guides actions toward those that are most likely to achieve a desired outcome.

Policy or policy study may also refer to the process of making important organizational decisions, including the identification of different alternatives such as programs or spending priorities, and choosing among them on the basis of the impact they will have. Policies can be understood as political, management, financial, and administrative mechanisms arranged to reach explicit goals.

Procedure

A procedure is a specification of series of actions, acts or operations which have to be executed in the same manner in order to always obtain the same result in the same circumstances (for example, emergency procedures). Less precisely speaking, this word can indicate a sequence of activities, tasks, steps, decisions, calculations and processes, that when undertaken in the sequence laid down produces the described result, product or outcome. A procedure usually induces a change.

Guideline - Protocol
A guideline is any document that aims to streamline particular processes according to a set routine. By definition, following a guideline is never mandatory (protocol would be a better term for a mandatory procedure). Guidelines are an essential part of the larger process of governance.
Guidelines may be issued by and used by any organization (governmental or private) to make the actions of its employees or divisions more predictable, and presumably of higher quality.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

i mean who are we going to fight with all this stuff? whats the point?

"We" are not going to fight anyone with it. "They" will be using it on US. Don't want to damage the slave goods too much, just keep them in line and away from anything of value.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom

I've read rumblings that there is an internal war amongst the group at this time. That's why I don't take the primary season too personally. It's all decided behind our backs anyway. This year they really have had us pathetic sheeple all riled up. While they sat back and laughed. It makes me sick.

It might explain why the Dems and the Repubs act more like the Bloods and the Crips. It's all about turf.
Real change won't come about until we start putting term limits and get rid of all incumbents.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hi everybody!
I am new here at ATS but I read posts almost every day regularly. What the Bilderbergers are concerned more and more people realize what´s going on and what they are doing.
Here (in Germany) our Minister of Interior (Wolgang Schaueble), (yes, the guy in the wheel chair) is about to suspend rights of our constitustion.
Yesterday (06/04/2008) the Bundesrat signed the new BKA law which allows police to spy on every citizen alike. Surveillance by cam, microphones etc..
Without any prosecution everybody will be criminal suspected!
The reason is preventing threads of terror. In my eyes THEY (our Government) are the real criminals/terrorists!

What do you think about?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I starred and flagged this yesterday. Another awesome thread SKL.

There is something inherently wrong with the "reality" with which we navigate in, when a few thousand super-powerful and super-rich people decide over the fate of a few BILLION people. As stated above, they do not have anyone but THEMSELVES best interests at hand here, and they are heavily behind the reasons this world is tipped in an obscenely unbalanced scale of the haves, have-nots, and global suffering...

That's it but it's not a NWO it's simply self preservation by greedy powerful people. The world HAS to change. With global warming (don't start US skeptics the record is so thin its transparent) , fuel shortages and food shortages the economy of the world has to change from a centralised supply model to a self sufficient model. That means high energy efficieny, distributed/home generated energy and more vegetables in the garden! The problem with that model is that it takes money out of the hands of the few rich folks controlling centralised resources into the hands of "we the people"!

Watch carefully as each solution proposed by the rich just happens to be a centralised approach.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
I watched this a few months ago....also just watched alex jones '9/11 martial law rise of the police state'.....thats a good one too, 3 hours long but worth it......
these video's scare the hell outta me, and make question every aspect of our 'reality'....
I honestly think whatever their plans were, they have them in place right now, and i believe we are going through our last year at most as living our lives as we know it....

Relax, Ma'am. The situation is not looking good, I know, and I'm not denying that a lot of these claims made in the conspiracy videos aren't true (some of them aren't, though) but worrying about it, and "them" just gives "them" more energy.

"If we don't worry about anything then nothing will worry us."

So # them. If they try it, they try it. If they don't, they don't. It doesn't matter. The people aren't as powerless or "on their own" as thought by some.

Mark my words.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Cadbury]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join