It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kb63108
Granted, I'm a newbie and all ...

But just a general thought in my quite humble noob opinion

When ya'll use the word 'sheeple' I roll my eyes.

ATS users are intelligent ... can't we express our opinions without using outdated buzzwords? Sheeple? Really?

Come on. Your post was so interesting, but I nearly just skipped over it because of your title choice.

Well, thanks for posting your opinion, on the one word choice in the title. While I understand what you and Maxmars are referencing, with the word "sheeple", I have to wholeheartedly disagree with it. The reference to "sheeple" is important because it is organizations like the Bilderberger's mentality as well as other Secret Societies see their prey being the whole human race.

As "sheeple" or even cattle, in that they do not care one iota as to your welfare or anyone else's except in the fact that they can milk you or sheer you of your money in all ways that they see, making it more and more "cost-effective" for them to rule from on high in their Ivory Towers. Herding a flock they tend to fleece in all ways, pun intended there, they want to make the people who not aware of their evil intentions easier, more efficient, and stupider in the long-run, so that they have less trouble herding the "flock" that is society.

The organizations like the Bilderberger's would if they could get away with it, microchip all babies in the womb, with the analogy of "Neo" in the "The Matrix" being that they see us "lower humans" as their ready made slaves.

If you so choose not to read the threads I create, well I feel empathy for you in that you would let one word stop you from learning from something, but then again, that is your choice, your free will to disagree and I will defend your right to disagree. It wasn't in reference to anyone intelligent enough to question authority or question the system, it was in reference to those people who blindly follow the "Wolves in Shepherd's Clothing" being those who are the power-brokers, oil-barrons, as well as the movers and shakers who influence politics through Lobbying as well as offers of jobs after they get out of politics.

I am more curious as to what you thought of the rest of the thread though, being that it is about the Bilderberger's and the enslavement of mankind.

What did you think?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Please accept that no offense was intended. Your position is clear and within it's context absolutely valid. My comment was more to support the notion that casual viewers, or those unfamiliar, will take the term in a discouraging manner and deprive them of the valuable research you have done.

I simply propose that we should avoid being 'Alex Jones-ish' in describing such theories and facts because the trend of 'yellow journalistic' editorialism has tainted the waters, and thus repels rather than attracts the uninitiated.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Please accept that no offense was intended. Your position is clear and within it's context absolutely valid. My comment was more to support the notion that casual viewers, or those unfamiliar, will take the term in a discouraging manner and deprive them of the valuable research you have done.

I simply propose that we should avoid being 'Alex Jones-ish' in describing such theories and facts because the trend of 'yellow journalistic' editorialism has tainted the waters, and thus repels rather than attracts the uninitiated.

No offense taken in any way, whatsoever. I was merely pointing out that the use I use the context of the word is in no way meant to offend, but to inform those who choose to read what I post as to the thinking of the Bilderberger's as well as the politicians who prey on the innocent people through scare tactics of countless evils, while raking in the massive benefits and financial gain only to dump the illusion of safety and security while in essence robbing us citizens of the very freedoms we hold so dear.

I can understand when you refer to Alex Jones in that way, and yellow-journalism as well, but at least he is out there screaming on a loudspeaker at the very idiots who think the human race should be treated as slaves. I have to applaud his attempts to shame the sham-artist's that are politicians, power brokers, and oil-barrons for their contemptual ways of dealing with us "mere mortals" in their inane mentality of a master to the slave.

I do however also question where his loyalties lie in that he showed up out of nowhere how many years ago. Where was he before this and what was he doing? I've been fighting these ghouls and goblins called "they", being the metaphorical boogeyman they constantly shake at us, when it is truly them they warn us of themselves, for all of the life I have lived in that I have thoroughly investigated them, turned over every rock, and sorted through all their lies to find the truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I got this link for the list of 2008 Bilderberger attendees :

Prison Planet - 2008 Bilderberger Attendees

Found the link on this thread which I will turn around and post a link back them for the information :

Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kb63108
Granted, I'm a newbie and all ...

But just a general thought in my quite humble noob opinion

When ya'll use the word 'sheeple' I roll my eyes.

ATS users are intelligent ... can't we express our opinions without using outdated buzzwords? Sheeple? Really?

Come on. Your post was so interesting, but I nearly just skipped over it because of your title choice.

That's okay if you roll your eyes, when I see someone do that, I just ask, "is that so you can see if your brains are still in there?"

Just kidding and time for some lighthearted humor on this dark and dreary thread about malevolent people who try to suck our wallets and souls dry.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi Maxmars. I now have time to respond to your well-written post.

Originally posted by Maxmars
...I can tell you, very honestly, that I have NOT based any assertion I have made on Alex Jones' work

Well that's a relief, because IMHO you would be wise to ignore Jones' deluded propagandist ranting if you want to keep a grip on reality and don't want to be carried off to live in CT-fantasy land.

Insofar as your comments on the history of the ascent of the Rotschild empire and the fate of King Edward, your opinions are based on 'everyone knows.' Really? I suggest that you have not even seriously considered the sources of 'everyone knows.' The Higher Education system has been suspect ed of 'molding' accepted history for more than a century, just because 'they' say so, most definitely does NOT make it so

No. On historical research and primary sources. If you have any hard evidence to the contrary, please share it. My problem with some of the preposterous claims made in 'Endgame,' which is the OP of this thread, is that they are simply proclamations made contrary to all available evidence, and nothing is offered to back them up. So you would be a fool to believe them without question, surely?

Original research is not an easy task, but if you were to engage in some...

I am quite familiar with the academic rigors of primary historical research, thanks. I have done plenty, and have a university degree and a postgrad doctorate which required this kind of discipline to a high level.

...you might find that you will become uncomfortable with some of the editorial liberties your 'everyone' has taken with history. People, not necessarily you, are often quite ignorant of just how 'malleable' history can be to the established historian. Find a professor, and ask if he or she agrees with everything history says 'i.e. everyone knows.' I would be surprised if you found a total conformist anywhere among them

This is true. I would differ with many of the accepted popular views of historical events, which are open to other interpretations than those commonly offered, and known as a 'nonconformist'. But to make assertions and proclamations, you need to supply evidence to back them up which then stands up to analysis and questioning.

There were severe reservations regarding the German-royal connection, these were not available for 'public consumption' can you imagine if they had been? - We know only from the insiders who wrote memoirs - should we disregard their personal accounts because it doesn't fit with what 'everybody knows'?

The proclamation made in 'Endgame' was that Edward VIII was 'forced to abdicate because of his sympathies for Hitler.' This statement is an outright lie. There is no historical evidence for this. On the contrary, the cause of the abdication is very well documented and was even debated openly in Parliament.

His younger brother accepted the crown instead, being next in line. Are you saying that Edward had 'German connections' and his brother didn't? What????

Remember, Britain had already fought a bloody 4-year war against Germany 1914-18, when the British Royal Family were actually related (though by then distantly) to the German one. This did not prevent WW1. By 1939, the Kasiser was long gone and Hitler and the Nazis had no connections whatsoever with the Brit Royals.

The Waterloo Battle story was QUITE real, just because you can't imagine how it could be turned for Rotschild profit doesn't mean it wasn't.

Again, you can't just invent something like 'The Rosthchilds bought up the British economy' and proclaim it as fact when there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that anything of the kind ever happened. This is called LYING.

While you proffer that 99% was in private hands you fail to mention how many hands those were...

Then let's mention it now. It was about 2.4 million, mainly small businesses.

also, what was the actual capital amount in question and who ended up losing economic relevance while the Rotschild family's grew

An extremely complicated question which is unlikely to ever have a complete answer, but again not relevant to the propagandist and demonstrably false proclamation made by Jones in his video.

There is no simple way to enumerate the impact it had because if it had been a simple matter it probably would have been easily thwarted

Not provable one way or the other.

I nevertheless agree that Alex Jones appears somewhat self-serving

He is a propagandist zealot, who constantly perverts and distorts the truth to serve his own political agenda and ignores any evidence which might throw doubt on his message.

...but I accept this as the price for focusing on a single person to explore these unusually secretive and high-powered gatherings. I don't expect anything from his work, and should it prove something - then so much the better

Well, OK. Whatever.

But to sit on our hands while 'every knows' is the phrase of the day is a bit too trusting for me. Too many agendas, too many power brokers, too many people dedicated to aggrandizing themselves and lusting for power and wealth exists for me to just assume - 'it's no skin off my nose' let it be

I don't understand your point here relative to my post. My point is you should not take anything you are told on trust, but question it and research it. It is especially relevant when confronting dangerous and deluded professional propagandists like Alex Jones. Just examine the claims, do the primary research and make your own mind up before swallowing it all and joining the madness. If you do, you will discover that most of the claims are bunk, and easily disproven.

BTW this is why I despise and distrust 'religions' so much, and those that subscribe to them surrendering their own independent will to think. Same process at work. CTs can become a kind of religion for some people, rejecting reason and common sense in place of a fantasy which is then unthinkingly evanelized to all who do not 'see the light.' Fanaticism is a dangerous thing.

We didn't even get into the ignorant and transparently ill-informed claims made in 'Endgame' about genetic engineering and microchips. Thankfully.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

I'm limited din time right now so I will simply say thank you for the well-crafted and serious reply. Unlike some, I don't not come here to proselytize a CT but to engage in their discussion. It is of little importance to me if suffer correction, in fact, I welcome it.

I have to go but I would welcome following this up at your convenience. I did want to add that I am 'nearly' completely repulsed by Jones' foray into genetic engineering and microchips. It smacks of sensationalism at its ugliest.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I hate coming to websites that have Obama or McCain or Hillary ads on them. PUKE.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I posted this over on this thread Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List.

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Well, I always wonder why no one contacts any of these individuals and confronts them. Here's Condoleeza Rice's work address and the main switchboard phone number from the Department of State's website.

Have at it.

Department of State Website

U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520

202-647-4000

Tell her that her "secret meeting" with the Bilderberger's is close to breaking the Logan Act.

I bet she doesn't flinch since Bush doesn't seem to care about the laws that he's trampled as well as the U.S. Constitution.

Someone was complaining about Condoleeza Rice being a Bilderberger attendee, so I'm challenging someone there or here to actually write her and or call her on the phone intelligently, and let's see what she has to say for herself.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Holy cow! I was wondering when someone would see the link to eugenics.

I was doing some reearch on planned parenthood and its history and the connections with the occult and darwinism and Nazism,

everything is connected.

I started to find links between individuals and their philosophies during this time period in history, up to the present.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That is some good stuff there SKL.I never heard of 'Bilderberger'until a few days ago.They kinda' remind me of the 'Commity' in the "X-Files".It is scary(but obvious)that a group of 'ultra rich' elite rule the world and yes I do for-see a 'North American Union',it was only a matter of time and I think is a good idea,a step towards world government(which I agree with).What I don't agree with however is the secrecy,the non democratic 'dictating' on public policy to further their own interests.The majority of those people are criminals in my mind.Who are they to decide how much oil is,who will be President,etc.A world government is a good idea,but right now it is being pushed by some bad people IMO.This is one main reason I stand by my statement that Capitalism is a redundant failure.It gives to much power to the business and things like Bilderberger happen.I am not avocating Communism,but just something better or a better way of Capitalism............I would like to see currency and the "money/rich/poor"system done away with.I think that everything should be free and available to all,or at least have some kind of universal credit system.But anyways heres my vote.......

So, this is in essence a poll. Are you for, or against this, do you know or not know about this, and what are your opinions or non-opinions of it?

Rate this as a 1 to 10,...1 being you do not believe it, 10 being you know about it.

Rate this as A to Z,...A being this is the beginning, 10 being it is the end.

Well as obvious by my response I am for a world government,10 as in I believe this is absolutely true,and 9 meaning I think we won't have the NWO this year or the next, but we will have this 'NWO' within four years.

Great thread(again)my friend!!!Flagged and Starred.

[edit on 6/7/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Interesting that the Bilderberg Group met on the day the stock market dumped over 400 points! (June 5th, 2008) Another website (RestoretheRepublic.com) recommends that everybody take their money out of their banks by June 10th.

I have not further investigated, but an interview they did from a former Federal Reserve banker indicated that the world banking system is about stealing your money and your liberty.

We are at threat more by the Banking system than we are from an invasion of any kind. (Other than the Chinese looking across the pond at they way we live, and thinking, "Hey, I want some of that!")

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Temujinna
Interesting that the Bilderberg Group met on the day the stock market dumped over 400 points! (June 5th, 2008) Another website (RestoretheRepublic.com) recommends that everybody take their money out of their banks by June 10th.

I have not further investigated, but an interview they did from a former Federal Reserve banker indicated that the world banking system is about stealing your money and your liberty.

We are at threat more by the Banking system than we are from an invasion of any kind. (Other than the Chinese looking across the pond at they way we live, and thinking, "Hey, I want some of that!")

Watch this:

video.google.com...

It's 47 minutes, but worth the time investment. This is how the system works.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I was thinking about this today as I was posting elsewhere, and the thought struck Me that these other threads may all be interlated, because the things happening in them I reference may be directly or even indirectly influenced by the Bilderberger's.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

G.I.Jane vs Rendition...Hollywood vs Reality...Training vs Torture...WATERBOARDING

United States Quits Human Rights Council

The reasoning behind this hypothesis is that when it comes to all things dark and hidden, being that the Bilderberger Group attempts to constantly stay hidden in the shadows with their meetings as well as their comings and goings, that these types of things like the organization of Blackwater as well as C.I.A. Rendition Programs may very wel be paid for in some way and or influenced by the Bilderberger Group.

I posted these all in quotes in one of the threads I reference in this thread :

I just posted this over on there two threads, and since it is one quote I put there, I thought I would share it here as well :

I just posted this over on this thread here :

This really should concern a lot of American citizens in that if we as a nation are stepping away from an important Council like this, it only spells disaster for America.

If the United States had stepped away from the Human Rights Council, that can only really mean one thing. That being that the U.S. Government is not going to acknowledge human rights in open quarters, since it is already not acknowledging it behind closed doors, with the C.I.A. Black sights, where there is torture going on in the name of our freedoms, but via a surrogate country doing the actual torturing.

For instance I mention waterboarding in this thread :

G.I.Jane vs Rendition...Hollywood vs Reality...Training vs Torture...WATERBOARDING

One of, and I mean one of My sources of some of this information was this book :

Ghost Plane: The True Story of the CIA Torture Program

As well as this book also :

Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army

Which I reference in this thread here :

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

I dont see any Russian, Japanese or Chinese attendees - odd - for that matter any from the arabaic states

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
or south america - not even mexico

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

I dont see any Russian, Japanese or Chinese attendees - odd - for that matter any from the arabaic states

No you don't because that's where the real money and economic power is. The true 'elite' of the world, who wield the real economic power, have nothing to do with the 'Bilderburgers.' Never have, probably never will.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I posted this elsewhere on ATS.

Anyone else seen this?

www.verichip.com...

The link states it's a Medical Trademark of Korea. Is this a hoax? There's an e-mail address as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Whether you bought Verichip or Digital Angel, either one will still give you information into the company.

You can go to the SEC, Security and Exchange Commission's website and look up the detailed information for yourself.

Security and Exchange Commission

Verichip : CHIP

Digital Angel : DIGA

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Pru and Invesco go nuclear
Link

This is a bbc blog regarding the latest dealings with british (nuclear) energy.

Am not sure the relevence of this but it caught my eye.

my input to the comments are no 46

46. At 10:05am on 02 Aug 2008, southerngent1972 wrote:
"British Energy's advisers, Rothschild and JP Morgan Cazenove, weren't able to warn the company's board"
Why is it that the crooks of the New World Order can so blatently be involved without anyone noticing or passing comment.

Quote from history
"The FED has been an effective tool of the Illuminati and the Rothschilds, creating crisis such as the Great Depression (which J.P. Morgan, Jr was very involved in creating). "

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join