It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Clinches Nomination - Clinton says she's open to being Obama's VP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
The Minneapolis/St.Paul news just reported that there were 17,000 people inside the Xcel Center tonight for Obama's speech! But the real shocker was there were 15,000 people outside watching it on the JumboTron!

32,000 people turned up on little notice to see Obama tonight. That is incredible!!!

WCCO.com

::: doing my Snoopy dance for Obama:::

[edit on 3-6-2008 by yankeerose]

Don't be so naive.

There was probably some concert or major event going on at the time that the Obama organizers decided to crash and take over just to make it look like the people were there for Obama.

The same thing happened just a few weeks ago at the Decemberist concert.
Decemberist concert in Oregon
more here.

What's up with the Soviet National Anthem and Obama?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This election is going to deal a hell of a blow to the DNC I am afraid. Obama is going to have a hard enough time without the extra baggage Hillary brings as a VP running mate. I can’t believe that the DNC is dumb enough to run these two. Seriously folks, it is like a gift to the GOP. First off all the Christian vote is lost. As are most the western states and gun owners. Second comes the corporations. Then doctors, retires and white and Hispanic voters. Soccer moms wont vote for the DNC ticket either thanks to Hillary. Military wont vote for them, especially against McCain a war hero. So what does that leave us with. Parts of the east coast, maybe a couple southern states. CA is getting “iffy” and that is about it. FL OH TX PA will all be GOP. As will AZ ID OK KY WV VA GA MI. All the farming states will probably vote heavy GOP and I would bet even Iowa is up for grabs. I am telling you it is going to be a biblical beating. I pretty much am starting to hate the GOP as much as I hate the sniveling little cowards on the other side, but never would have thought they would give away a election in a time they could so easily have won. The Jackass is the perfect symbol for that party.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Duplicate..delete thanks

[edit on 4-6-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Besides, if something does happen to Obama, then she would be a reasonable replacement or stand in.

As a foreign observer who cannot believe the Democrats have fallen for his empty rhetoric and pure BS, she wouldn't be a "reasonable" replacement, she would be a necessary return to sanity.

She would make a strong VP rather than someone sitting on the bench just waiting.

Of course she would, because she would be using her clout to blunt the worst excesses of "change you can believe in". Obama's "change you can believe in" fantasy is the exact Democrat mirror of George W Bush's "compassionate conservatism" and Neo-Con dreaming.

Once again, I cannot believe that the Democratic party has chosen Obama based on nothing more than rhetoric that utterly fails to square with reality. All that "not a Washington insider" crap, all that "reach across party lines" crap. That is EXACTLY what George W Bush said eight years ago.

Eight years after choosing the "regular guy" over the smart guy and getting Iraq, deficits, Katrina, Rumsfeld and Cheney for it, you want to choose the "regular guy" over the smart girl. What the @$&* is wrong with you people?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think Hillary is withholding her delegates and supporters with an implicit threat to create a 3rd party candidacy if Obama does not select her as VP.

If Obama selects Hillary as VP it seems likely he will be murdered. I hope I am wrong but I sense the powers that be want Hillary to be President. If she is a heartbeat away from that office more than likely that heart will be stopped.

I don't believe Hillary is "in on it" I think she is following orders and has no idea of the intentions of those behind the curtain.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
LOL
Hearing all the gloom and doom on this thread makes me so happy! That anti-Obama types are so worked up about this only reassures me that I have made the right choice for President. Ahhhh... President Obama, has a nice ring to it... lol

Hey, this could be a 16 year run... 8 years Obama, then maybe 8 more with Hillary!!

Woo Hoo!! And I hope the Secret Service will start monitoring every assassination quip on here too. Just like they do for Bush now.

Oh boy! Oh boy! I am actually giddy! Best news I have had in eight long years!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Seriously folks, it is like a gift to the GOP. First off all the Christian vote is lost. As are most the western states and gun owners. Second comes the corporations. Then doctors, retires and white and Hispanic voters. Soccer moms wont vote for the DNC ticket either thanks to Hillary.

er, are you watching the same Primary season I am. Those are exactly the people who have been voting for Hillary. Why are they now set to suddenly switch to McCain if Hillary is on the Dem ticket?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
We'll see after Bilderberg the info we get. Obama could be FORCED to have Hillary as VP, just like Reagan was forced to have George Bush as VP.

And yes, Obama could have a bullet throught his head, just like JFK, because Hillary was supposed to be president, not Obama. Obama was the junior globalist, was supposed to be under master Hillary. A soldier don't go above it's chief, because the chief will be angry and a unfortunate accident might happen on the battlefield...

Hillary is above Obama in the globalist hierarchy.

Also, Obama being killed could be used for a LOT of purposes. From Iran to 911 truthers, civil rights groups, ``white racists``... (homeschooling, christians, second amendment advocates, civil rights advocates, ect...)

Let's not forget that MLK was killed by the mafia, but the FBI followed the whole thing and did nothing. But who hired the mafia? The CIA. So they could do the same thing, find white racists nuts who think Obama is a secret muslim and all the BS Fox News have been preaching and frame him for the murder. Then there will be a huge debate on the second amendment, democrats are generally gun grabbers and of course there will be a witchhunt of republicans... those for rights and ``against the US government``, ``anarchists``, ``terrorists sympathisers``... this could be VERY benefic for the NWO.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just so i am completely clear ...I voted for Obama. I wish only the best for him.

However I sense that the PTB had intended to "elect" Hillary in the same way they intended to "elect" Nixon vs JFK. My point is that they want their candidate and will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.

I admire Obama and hope he is successful! The country will be ripped apart if something happens....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Also, Obama being killed could be used for a LOT of purposes. From Iran to 911 truthers, civil rights groups, ``white racists``... (homeschooling, christians, second amendment advocates, civil rights advocates, ect...)

And don't forget about the riots that can come about as a result of an Obama assasination. We are talking about chaos in every major US city here.
What better way to bring on the Police State.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This country does not want to see a backlash from an Obama assassination. It will be swift and ruthless.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe
This country does not want to see a backlash from an Obama assassination. It will be swift and ruthless.

Can you get me a good 50 inch HD TV?
I'll pay good $.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Obama sholud tell HRC to retire,she's the last person who sholud be his number 2,you can't tell me she wolud be happy as VP we know she's super pissed about the primaries.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

Yup er, sure am

Come back to this thread in Nov and show me out at how wrong I was. I know for a fact Obama will not win. With get tough on crime laws the GOP has done a pretty good job at putting many of his votes behind bars. Hispanics dont like McCain....But they really dont like Obama. I bet he gets less than 20 percent of the hispanic vote. As for the white vote
the few kids out there and old hippies wont do a thing for him. People with all the money will make sure McCain will win 08 an 12. Then it will be a DNC Iraq war vet that leans more to the right......Go ahead come back in NOV and show me I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

What......so the gheto riots....who cares. they burn down their own stores and homes and steal a bunch of shoes and hats. Backlash

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

What......so the gheto riots....who cares. they burn down their own stores and homes and steal a bunch of shoes and hats. Backlash

And just who is the "they" you are referring too?

With a statement like that, I am proud to say I am a Democrat! And you know what? We are not racists like those on this thread that you represent and parrot. Do you think it will only be African Americans who will rise up against your ilk? Obama has won the DFL nomination square and fair. Millions upon millions of Americans support him. All races, genders, ages, social classes have rallied behind this man for our choice to be President.

Get over it, and grow up!

And may the BEST MAN WIN!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Reality 101, Obama has not won the nomination yet, even though the press is pretending that he already has. Obama doesn't have enough pledged delegates. Obama will have to have enough super delegates vote for him at the convention in order to win. The super delegates don't cast their official vote until the convention, and even if they have endorsed one candidate, they can still change their minds at the last minute.

Obama's numbers are already falling, lets see how good he looks come August.

By the way, that Clinton death list is really the Ken Starr death list. All these deaths are more closely related to Ken Starr than the Clintons. You have to wonder how many were enemies or people who know bad things about republicans so they were oft while Starr was investigating Clinton, and then blamed on Clinton.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Obama, if he's truthful about his claims, will be a good candidate. But I think it will be bad. With the advisors he have... Zbigniew Brzezinski, creator of Al-Qaeda in 79, big globalist. Obama is still for the NAU, for the UN, for universal health care aka universal eugenics, mandate vaccines, police state, for the war on terror, for the private FED, he's bad, just like Bill Clinton was.

Not as bad as Bush, but still bad. And he will use his democratic congress to confiscate guns, he's a democrat, a gun grabber. He's also for open borders and still the economy will go down no matter what because it is made to fail.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I personally believe the election's outcome has been chosen a long time ago, so it doesn't bother me who wins what.

Whoever pulls the strings in Washington has predetermined the president, just like Bush was groomed from a young age through college and skull&bones.

Once again, thats just my opinion, but don't be surprised if some major event happens to get their chosen candidate in.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I seriously hope nothing sinister happens to the man, those of us living in places like Memphis, would have a lot to worry about. Makes for a very uncertain future.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join