It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Clinches Nomination - Clinton says she's open to being Obama's VP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

It's good to see the powers of anonymity are being used in a fair and orthodox pattern.

Smoke & mirrors, friend, smoke & mirrors.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I honestly hope Obama chooses someone else for VP. I think it would be good for Clinton to be appointed a position in his cabinet, though. Like Secretary of Health and Human Services. I think that would be the perfect job for her.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here's my take. It's business as usual, only with a long term down payment(could be 16 years). The Dem's are challenged by someone that isn't a Bush/Clinton. The bought and paid for. Hmm, not in the script. Or is it? Let's face it, with the state of the economy and the WoT, the Dem's could put out this candidate and win:

So Obama wins the nomination, probably will win the election. Don't discount the young voters. He'll either do the right thing, sell out, or he'll be assassinated and "business as usual" continues.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Clinton is too qualified to be walking behind Obama. It would be insane. Oh wait .. we are talking politics .... insanity rules.

Seriously .. she's too qualified to be his VP.
(gawd, I can't believe I'm agreeing with Ted Kennedy on something!)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Dang, if Obama picks Hillary as his VP, he is even more stupid and inexperienced as originally thought.
Maybe ne is being forced by Soros to pick her as a running mate..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am almost willing to bet good money that Hillary will not be the VP.

She will take Harry Reid's place at the head of the Senate or some other such leadership position and it will be good for the democratic party.

I am thinking someone like Biden, Richardson, or Webb but we can only wait and see.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
So Obama wins the nomination, probably will win the election. Don't discount the young voters.

Ah yes, the young voters, the ones that were not around during the Carter years.
They will now see first hand what Barack O'Carter will do.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My money is on either Bill Richardson or Wesley Clarke.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I'm with you, Grover...leaning toward Wesley Clarke.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i had not thought of WC he could be good balance for mcsame's military experience. still somehow i just dont see it happening.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ezziboo

Personally I prefer Bill Richardson... he would shore up the Hispanic vote, he's smart and experienced as all hell.

Clarke is my second choice but he would be far better than Clinton... She would do her damnest to be co-president as opposed to vice president.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
General Wes is still around ?

dammit does that old fossil never go away ? but i guess anything is better than another damn Clinton in power. The thought of a Bush / Clinton / Bush / Clinton era makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well from her speech just a minute ago where Clinton mentioned health care several times i reckon she is angling for the Health secretary role. The VP role seems to be very powerful these days since the rise of Cheney and i would not personally trust her as my VP.

I'd go with Kucinich, i know that would never happen. If not him the Edwards or Richardson. Obama just mentioned Clinton will be central to Universal health care....hmmm.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Universal health care ? you mean like our national health service ?

man you just watch that rio grande turn into a human refugee tidal wave.

A NHS would kill any dreams the USA has of remaining wealthy.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
repeat from other thread:

Probable scenario: Barack has her as VP..NWO (Clinton Inc.) finds another Lee Harvey Oswald that takes out Obama: 2nd Amendment goes out the window. Confiscation starts. Many die.... final solution is complete!!

Zindo

My daughter told me today that she learned in social studies that if the President lasts more than 2 years before dying in office, the remaining two years of the term doesn't count as a full term. I.e., if Obama would die after 2 years, Clinton could conceivably get 10 years in office.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I don't think they are looking for an NHS, just to make health insurance more affordable for the average American. The NHS in our country is a national credit and i am very happy we have it, are you not then? Sorry the threads not on that.

I am glad Obama will by the looks of things be the candidate for the Democrats, i believe he is a good person who really does believe in his message of changel, and good luck to him and all of America in November

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Oh thanks a whole hell of alot fr theat info!!!! Oh great Diety in the sky ,please save us from ourselves!!!!!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
My daughter told me today that she learned in social studies that if the President lasts more than 2 years before dying in office, the remaining two years of the term doesn't count as a full term. I.e., if Obama would die after 2 years, Clinton could conceivably get 10 years in office.

You know, that really rings a bell and I think this is something worth revisiting/researching.
In fact this might be something THEY are currently working their agenda around.

Everybody, keep your eyes open, there's something in the works.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Oh thanks a whole hell of alot fr theat info!!!! Oh great Diety in the sky ,please save us from ourselves!!!!!

Zindo

Well it could be worse.

If Obama picks Clinton as VP, Obama could get 8 years and Clinton could get 8 years, for a total of 16 years of Obama/Clinton.

You gotta admit, that would be one non-stop thrill ride. Between Obama's pastors and Bill's girlfriends, there would never be a dull moment.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The Minneapolis/St.Paul news just reported that there were 17,000 people inside the Xcel Center tonight for Obama's speech! But the real shocker was there were 15,000 people outside watching it on the JumboTron!

32,000 people turned up on little notice to see Obama tonight. That is incredible!!!

WCCO.com

::: doing my Snoopy dance for Obama:::

[edit on 3-6-2008 by yankeerose]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join