It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Clinches Nomination - Clinton says she's open to being Obama's VP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Clinton says she's open to being Obama's VP

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton told colleagues Tuesday she would consider joining Barack Obama as his running mate, and advisers said she was withholding a formal departure from the race partly to use her remaining leverage to press for a spot on the ticket.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 6/3/2008 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Unbelieveable!!! Looks like Hillary is going to be Obama\'s sidekick. I never imagined it would happen. I thought it would be the other way around. I just hope this is truly what America wants and needs for our future, ever so important as it is. It will be interesting to see what Obama has in store for use.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If I was obama I would avoid having her as VP as people in the clintons way tend to have nast accidents. IO have no desire to watch a 2008 version of JFK's head shot happening on live TV.

I shudder at the thought of having such a deadly 'friend' running with obama - just looking at the list of 'suicides / strange deaths / murders' associated with the Clintons.

Obamas health insurance company must ne having kittens.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If he did that, I'm sure he would lose more votes than he's already going to lose . It would be wise for him to accept her at this point. He may be able to dump her later, who knows?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It would seem that he could use some of her collective and or collateral. But, what about her current debt?

Bill sounds as if he hasn't any plans of working for them though. Which would probably be best anyway.

Besides, if something does happen to Obama, then she would be a reasonable replacement or stand in. She would make a strong VP rather than someone sitting on the bench just waiting. I would feel disappointed if she wasn't. She could always run after Obama's two terms right? Time will tell. This is what Chaves wanted also. (eh)

[edit on 3-6-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Its just more of the same BS that came out earlier. Read who the source was:

"according to a participant who spoke on condition of anonymity because this person was not authorized to speak for Clinton"

Riiiigggghhhhttt... Until someone from the Clinton camp confirms it, these are more likely Obama operatives trying to suppress the vote in South Dakota and Montana to end her last chance at locking up the popular vote lead. And remember, this came about one hour after they vehemently denied an earlier AP 'report' that Hillary was dropping out of the race.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by vor78]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A question. This came up a couple of months ago. Who said they didn't want the second banana job? Was it Clinton or Obama?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Good Point. Obama should keep aware of such things. I do admit making a prediction that he would become president and get assassinated shortly after. Funny that you mention the same thing. How many other people have come up with this scenario?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No more Klintons in the white house. This happens, Im voting for McCain.

Bring on the apocalypse.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
A question. This came up a couple of months ago. Who said they didn't want the second banana job? Was it Clinton or Obama?

They both did.

clinton said 'noway' first, then obama said 'not even a remote chance'.

made me laugh when i read it on BBC news web site.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

I actually had a dream that he was elected (couldn't have been my dream... I detest obama), but was assassinated before he was even able to take office.

Obama would be clinically insane to name her as VP. The Clintons are like a living incarnation of Little Red Riding Hood rewritten by Rob Zombie. Follow the trail of bodies... Factor in her recent Kennedy comment, which could be argued in this context as a Freudian slip, and you're playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Mr Knowledge

Good Point. Obama should keep aware of such things. I do admit making a prediction that he would become president and get assassinated shortly after. Funny that you mention the same thing. How many other people have come up with this scenario?

I'd wager every one who has read the Clinton death list would warn Obama of the Clinton menace if she was VP.

They would probably have an 'air accident suicide with three shots dropped in a locked trunk poisoned by halon gas' accident over little rock arkansas to drive the point home .

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I had a feeling I wasn't the only person with this same scenario. It just seems so predictable the way things are going so far.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't feel Hillary as being president but more as a vice president. I also feel Obama as being the next president of the United States would be more successful with Hillary as his running mate; since she does appear to know alot more about running this country.

Really, I don't know all that much about Hillary, her alleged murders of associates or potential fear-mongering with anything close to an alleged curse that may or may not have gone unbroken.

All I know is that some voters were disenfranchised with the recent decision made by the DNC last weekend. If the Democratic Party even stands a chance to win in the upcoming general election of November 2008, then Hillary should be in Obama's slot for vice president.

Besides, if she weren't, I'm sure John McCain would get some (if not most) of the votes instead.

[edit on 2008-6-03 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Pikeypikey,
to look at the trail of dead people behind the Clintons is not fear mongering. If I had a boss who had over 200 dead ex friends and employees I would collect my last pay cheque and walk out the door and then run down the street away from them as fast as i could.

They are not just 'unlucky', they arecursed if all of these deaths truely are as they are presented.

Which ever way, a Clinton friend leads to an early grave. I pray to God Obama isn't one of them - can you imagine the back lash from blacks across the USA if obama got slotted by a white assassin / patsy and Clinton took over ?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
repeat from other thread:

Probable scenario: Barack has her as VP..NWO (Clinton Inc.) finds another Lee Harvey Oswald that takes out Obama: 2nd Amendment goes out the window. Confiscation starts. Many die.... final solution is complete!!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sounds like pipe dreams loaded with BS. Until I hear it out of the snakes mouth, I believe she will trump the nomination somehow.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Probable scenario: Barack has her as VP..NWO (Clinton Inc.) finds another Lee Harvey Oswald that takes out Obama: 2nd Amendment goes out the window. Confiscation starts. Many die.... final solution is complete!!

Zindo

Well, at least someone´s listening....

United States Presidency and the road to the FEMA camps

Maybe it´s time to move out of "skunk works" ?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
He needs her,
She can appeal to conservatives in a way Obama cannot (plus her core supporters do not support Obama). I do not reckon Obama will become President, with or without Clinton.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Zindo

Uhh huh, seems like its rolling on towards mainstream 'oh crap its hit the fan now' time.

Oh and Obama needs Clinton like he needs heart surgery done by a .50 calibre bullet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join