It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked, the Red and Blue roundup and execution of civilians! Do you believe this may happen soon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Well it looks like I stand corrected in my assesment, appologies. I really should have re-read the thread before posting my conclusion. As I recalled, the concensus of the thread was that they were simply coffin containers. Having looked over the thread again, I can see that that was never a concensus at all.

I'll definitely be more careful about posting conclusions in the future.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Actually I'm relatively new to forums and I can't seem to get a full web address to post without breaking it up.

My apologies.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

i also checked and no dots yet. maybe they will never connect the dots. I do believe in a roundup.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wish they would round up the paranoid.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't have any dots. My teacher does on his however. The newspaper service he subscribes to puts the mark on his mailbox to indicate he gets the paper. I know a few others who have a similar set up.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In the spring of 1997, Professor Ian Stewart, met with "Mr. Sea" [Al Cuppet] to discuss what he has learned first-hand about the coming persecution at the hands of the New World Order operatives.

With a seven-inch thick portfolio filled with photographs, news articles, correspondence, etc., Mr. Sea revealed disturbing information about New World Order efforts to destroy and enslave America.

"The following are some of Mr. Sea's comments. But first, let's take a look at the man who made the comments.

Mr. Sea, a committed Christian, is a former inspector for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Department of Defense, with 31 years of federal service in the military, nine with the Department of Defense, including two years with the Air Staff. He's a holder of the Bronze Star, the Purple Heart, the Defense Meritorious Service Medal, three awards of the Joint Service Medal, all of the Vietnamese awards, as well as the Joint Meritorious Unit Medal.

When he retired a few years ago, he was awarded the Secretary of Defense Civilian Service Medal. He's been around the world to 31 countries on four continents, and speaks five languages. .."
www.detailshere.com...

This man seems to have the right credentials to know what he's talking about.

and this is enough without tossing in fema camps: infowars.net...

very surprised at the mix of speakers: Speakers at the meeting this year include Former Premier of Québec, Pierre Marc Johnson, Leader of the Bloc Québécois Gilles Duceppe, Dr. Ruby Dhalla Member of Parliament (Liberal Party) Member of the Canada-United States Interparliamentary Group, and Jack Layton, Leader of the New Democratic Party.
Im very surprised at

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I first dropped my jaw at the red and blue list conspiracy back in 1995. I was paranoid for about a year after that. It's rather comforting to see that the majority, if not all, of the information on this conspiracy is EXACTLY the same as it was back in '95.

Or maybe they are altering time somehow so what I think I remember about this from 1995 has been altered to reflect what is really happening now!

Trains, body bags/coffins, prison camps in the US, they will come early in the morning on the first wave and take problem people from their home, cops and reserve training for urban combat... all the same.
There were a bunch of white UN vehicles parked in various locations in the one I read, I wonder what happened to those?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Now, my question is: Do these red and blue lists include people in Canada or just US citizens? and If just US, does Canada have a similar list?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Its seems in Canada we have our own version of martial law introduced to the House in April. I wrote my mla concerning it and it wasn't very pleasant letter, reminding him of what his employees (we the people)considered treason: e3s.ca...

"Canadian Rights And Freedoms Are At Risk An Important Notice Regarding Bill C-51

On April 8th, 2008, the Canadian Minister of Health introduced Bill C-51 into the House of Commons. This Bill proposes significant changes to the current Food and Drugs Act that will have wide-ranging negative implications for Canadians.

Bill C-51 will:

Remove democratic oversight, bypassing elected officials to vote in laws and allow bureaucrats to adopt laws from other countries without our consent.

Remove 70% of Natural Health Products from Canadians and many others will be available by prescription only.

Restrict research and development of safe natural alternatives in favor of high risk drugs.

Punish Canadians with little or no opportunity for protection or recourse for simply speaking about or giving a natural product without the approval of government. More than 70% of people in Canada use a Natural Health Product. The new law goes so far as to warrant action against a person who would give another person an “unapproved” amount of garlic on the recommendation that it would improve that person’s health.

Proposed New Enforcement Powers:

Inspectors will enter private property without a warrant

Inspectors will take your property at their discretion

Inspectors will dispose of your property at will

Inspectors will not reimburse you for your losses

Inspectors will seize your bank accounts

Inspectors will charge owners shipping and storage charges for seized property

Inspectors will be empowered to store your property indefinitely

Inspectors will levy fines of up to $5,000,000.00 and/or seek 2 years in jail per incident"

The first point "Remove democratic oversight, bypassing elected officials to vote in laws and allow bureaucrats to adopt laws from other countries without our consent." is treason and of course, this could lead to the fema red and blue groups being taken out silmultaneously with Americans.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
huge typo. I wrote him and told him what his EMPLOYERS (we the people).

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I heard about the ban and control of natural health products this morning on the news. What a load of crap
Its just another way the pharmaceutical company to maintain their money hold on people and to push chemicals down our throats. I don't understand how they can do this. So if it passes I can't even go to a health store to get vitamins or protein powder without a prescription? yet alcohol and tobacco is sold in any store. Im really starting to dislike our government more and more. What a bunch of idiots.

Our rights are being taken away from us one by one, just like in the USA.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Actually I have known this for few years.. Heard it from a prophet.. This will take place after the wars have ended and it's the time for peace, a few years.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_uk
But it would be the police force and military who actually carried out this assault. How many police men or military personnel do you know who would follow orders in this situation?

I'm not saying that I believe this story but I just wanted to remind you and others of the civil war. Brothers killed brothers, etc. etc. It seems that some that follow orders have no morals or ethics of their own.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The one guy said he checked his mailbox and noticed both a blue and red spot, and then noticed, mainly yellow, on everyones.

I don't have a mailbox. Where else can I look for my spot?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The natural health bill which in itself is deplorable, has far more reach that is completely out of context with the bill. For example:
"Remove democratic oversight, bypassing elected officials to vote in laws and allow bureaucrats to adopt laws from other countries without our consent."

This does not pertain to the health act in any way. This is bypassing canadian democratic procedures and is treason. There are other broad sweeping portions that are equivalent to martial law and overstep the boundaries of a bill pertaining to the health act. You have to understand, Bush tactics don't work in Canada. When a previous conservative government tried to disenfranchise the old pension from inflation. The people got very upset and they withdrew the bill. This is being pushed quietly through with no real media attention. This is very dangerous. Though Canadians don't like being forced to vote for any of the above, and are pretty dissatisfied with politics, they do use their votes to oust people. So its stealth statics for a bill that has extra content that pertains to martial law and is in fact treason. There is no bypassing elected officials to vote in laws, and there is no provisions that would allow bureaucrats to adopt laws from other countries without our consent.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It seems that "surprise, surprise" there is a conspiracy. I ask all of you here who really believe in the establishment's policy, scorched earth to read some of the comments here, do you really believe that joe, the cop you know, or fred your cop brother in law, or linda, your son's teacher's sister would actually lie down and accept this? please say it isn't so. Cops can be bad, people too, but they would not do this, it's ridiculous to even think it...or are they brainwashed? i mean come on, maintain at least a little faith in ourselves, these are our brothers and sisters for christ's sake

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I want a spot! I want a dot!

I got no spot I got no dot!

Why not??

You guys are a riot.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Kinda creepy...considering that one showed up on my mailbox. twice. I pealed the first off, and back the next day. Pealed the second a couple of weeks ago and none have shown up since.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

"" Its seems in Canada we have our own version of martial law introduced to the House in April. I wrote my mla concerning it and it wasn't very pleasant letter, reminding him of what his employees (we the people)considered treason: e3s.ca... ""

IT IS TREASON, just like codex.

They want control, so we can be injected with "vaccines"...for our "protection" of course.

every one of us should be on the doorsteps of the legislatures

spitting venom at these traitors, but ain't gonna happen,

and us folks who are aware, are gonna watch life go by,

like a slow motion crash, and unable to do a damn thing about it...cept watch it happen...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Ain't gonna just watch.

We have a camp near us.... in the piedmont. In the forest. It may take a bit but, we will take a closer look.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by medicis]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join