It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 551
<< 548  549  550    552  553  554 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I hope he emasculates her.

Who...Bill or Ann?

Ten bucks says Bill works in a plug for his documentary inside of ten minutes...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Ann Coulter is Bill O'Reilly's alien hermaphrodite dad/mom.

That thing ain't right.

Look at it's wrist!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

She disturbs me greatly...I refuse to believe that thing actually believes 90 percent of the crap it spews...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

She disturbs me greatly...I refuse to believe that thing actually believes 90 percent of the crap it spews...

You mean like this:

"We just want Jews to be perfected, as they say." --arguing that it would be better if we were all Christian

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women. It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it's the party of women and 'We'll pay for health care and tuition and day care -- and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?'"

"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

"I was going to have a few comments about John Edwards but you have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot." --at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference

"I'm more of a man than any liberal."

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much." -on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration

"We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee. That's just a joke, for you in the media."

"Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole."

"There are a lot of bad republicans; there are no good democrats."

"We need to execute people like (John Walker Lindh) in order to physically intimidate liberals."

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots."

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

"Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties -- provided we're only talking about criminals."

"The New York Times editorial page is like a Ouija board that has only three answers, no matter what the question. The answers are: higher taxes, more restrictions on political speech and stricter gun control."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening."

"We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."

"If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam -- oh wait, he does."

"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the President."

"The swing voters -- I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster." source

[edit on 6 Mar 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Holy Crap, yes like that. The sad thing is that there is a relevant amount of people who eat that crap like grits on a Sunday afternoon and then spout it off as their own rhetoric; patting themselves on the back for being clever the entire way...

I swear...that 'woman' would literally screw an elephant to make a point...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Does anyone here have a solution to the "time zone" problem? Ever since I joined here my time zone has never stuck on GMT. When I go to the MemCenter and set it to GMT and hit submit it resets as GMT+3, if I try to be cunning and set it to GMT-3 it goes to GMT-3:30

Its a real pain becuase when I get up in the morning I can't work out where I've been or what I've missed.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

Set it to GMT and hit the submit button once. Then ignore the fact that it says GMT+3. Go to threads and check the timestamp, it should be GMT.

Every time you change something on that MemCenter page you'll have to reset the list selection to GMT again. It won't look like the setting 'sticks', but it does.

Edit:

when I get up in the morning I can't work out where I've been or what I've missed.

It's only time zones that do that? Lucky you.

[edit on March 7th 2009 by Ian McLean]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Woohoo, that worked, I know where I am now. No-one else thinks I'm where I am but they're all mad anyway.

*eats another sock*

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
morning pub

reply to post by Ian McLean

strangly it does the mess only with gmt or gmt+1

if i put my account on PST it sticks this way
the memcenter i mean

sorry to be confused
saturday early afternoon and i just can.t get awake

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Morning Orange, and SuperC!

*races into the future when more sleepy-head FCP folks are up*

Morning Mem, Sdog, ADB, Heike, Ian, Skep, Nyk, TV!

*comes back from the future*

What's on the agenda for you folks this (your) evening? It is 7AM in LA, the sun is coming up golden and I am about to get on my big pink bike and go forage for doughnuts. It's Saturday aka Doughnut Day!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by MemoryShock

Ann Coulter is Bill O'Reilly's alien hermaphrodite dad/mom.

That thing ain't right.

Look at it's wrist!

Careful there S-dog....

We dont want another reptilian thread starting because of that post

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Future debate topic - Anne Coulter is an alien grey in disguise.

If I got the con side, I'd just concede

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Future debate topic - Anne Coulter is an alien grey in disguise.

If I got the con side, I'd just concede

Lets hope this picture doesnt get released to the mainstream ATS

It could be disasterous

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

hey twisi

was a good point
donut day _ i am enjoying a big donut with a nice cup of tea right now

else aon the agenda has been grocery shopping since the shops are closed on a sunday

but that has all done noe, and now back to usual: chores laundry, kid etc

hey oz hey nef

that woman isn.t real is she?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light
hey oz hey nef

that woman isn.t real is she?

Heres her true secret ID

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04a8f9780daf.jpg[/atsimg]

Disturbing, isn't it? The hand looks correct now

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

more than disturbing nef
i won.t be abple to sleep without nightmares

but thanks for revealing her true self

now NON of the statments of her schro dog posted makes me wonder anymore

*off to get some chocolate to sooth herself *

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have now officially got the hump.

Tell the judges to get their respective arses in gear.

First to finish round 1, last to get a judgement.

If I make it to the next round, I now have bugger all prep time.

Yes, I'm pissed off, because I understandably expect better.

Not really the organisers fault, but if people have made a commitment to judge they should damn well honour it.

Rant over.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Me and Chiss finished first btw
sorry couldn’t resist pointing that out

Btw again Well done to Chissler for an awesome win

[edit on 7/3/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Alright, 2nd - but there wasn't much in it.

You got your judgement within a day or so.

I'm still waiting for mine.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Helloes,

My round 2 debate is moving swiftly thanks in part to visible_villain who has been very gracious and accommodating in helping me wrap it up before I leave for the road trip.

First post is up!

new topics

top topics

<< 548  549  550    552  553  554 >>

join