It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is visiting me at night????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
set up cameras in your room

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
To the OP, sounds like your putting yourself in a trance without trying and you can master these feelings. These feelings are the first stages of Outer Body Experiences. They are very frightning if you dont know whats happening. I recommend posting or browsing the forum here

www.astraldynamics.com...

They have much info on sleep problems and negative energys when trying to induce trance like states. Sounds to me like your on the verge of some OBEs and Lucid dreaming without even trying.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DERAJ13
set up cameras in your room

What good will cameras do ?

This is Astral not physical !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have had a few experiences in the past 2 or so years where I can't pull myself from my dreams, and it's a real battle to wake up.
Quite scary actually, and when I do wake up I feel mentally exhausted.
It's funny because I know I'm still asleep, but just can't wake up.

It sounds like Freddy Kruegar, or some relations of his, are in your dreams Andre.
You must fight him... Remember the movie?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

To tell you the truth lately I’ve been thinking these aliens and even people are visiting me in the astral. It would actually makes sense during some of my experiences, for example when I’m paralyzed I can feel arms and hands all around me but as soon as I shake my head freeing me from paralysis (my preferred way to snap out of the paralyzing effect), I’m back to by normal self and the things what ever they are, vanish…

It seems it would explain why they are able to vanish if they are in the astral, though I’m yet to really come to terms with astral projection as a reality, it’s something I suppose I should look into if want to get to the bottom of all of this….

And just to make it clear, I truly believe I’m being visited by something real what ever it may be. What I’m experiencing is no dream or fantasy illusion.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Like you i have been visited in the astral but also i have been visited in the physical aswell.

When you talk of these blue skinned alien being's i have seen them too so have a few other's on this forum.

For me they seemed almost ghost like with pale blue transparent skin.

I have mark's from physical abduction's aswell.

Also something i want to ask you do you notice anything strange about your freckles on your arm's or anywhere on your body ?

Do they ever form shape's or infact move from one place to another.

For example you go to bed wake up and realise they have moved ?

I also seem to have a problem with the reality around me i go to local locations that i have been around all my life and notice changes in the landscape.

A hill look's bigger a river more narrow a radio mast has moved or become two.

It's most disturbing.

I am mentally and physically robust so no problems there.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 3-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

You said you heard a bird chirp? I have been visited on and off since I was 16 yrs of age and most likely even younger.And one of the things that stand out about these visitors is there form of communication.It's like R2D2 or something sometimes.Other times you will hear a very very bird like chirping sound but its NO BIRD.. Now I'm not saying in your case it's not a bird for sure but some tell tale signs is that chirping most the time you hear it you will be just on the "edge" of sleep, and it wakes you up.Or heres one.. you will swear you heard a phone ring or maybe some other electronic device in your house you will think you hear, but nothing once you really getup and check or go ask someone if they heard a phone ring or a strange electronic beep.Are these symptoms your experiencing before the entities begin procedure?
I suggest looking at the reality there are fallen angels visiting mankind now and they hang out with demons it seems.Have you practice any kind of meditation to try and contact Aliens or something that attracts the beings that love to "imitate" aliens?Do you believe in Jesus Christ or God at all?If so speak the name of Jesus even if in your head focus on love and Christ and they will split.To get long lasting protection draw close to Jesus through prayer.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What type of spiritual things have you participated in? Also, do you associate yourself with people that may be participating in such spiritual things? There's ways to open up doors to those spirit beings and I believe that would explain why this stuff is happening to you in the first place.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

It's really funny you say that.

At night i hear what sound's like digit's being pressed on my house phone ?

Does this sound familier ?

It seem's we learn something new every day.

Take care.
Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by Dany_Barking

I’ve tried capturing the events on camera with my (SDR-H20 Panasonic) and every time I have it running nothing happens. For an entire week just before I went to sleep I would set it up and come home from TAFE the next day to check it with nothing but me on view. So I gave up and the very night I didn’t set up it happened, so I don’t know, maybe these visitors are waiting for me to put the camera away

It would be much easier if you simply put tape recorder by your bedside in "voice activated" at night. Then listen to it the next day...
This would be good start.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Ohhh yea that's them man... I'm really not going to over religasize(my word) this.I know how silly organized religion seems.Let me try explaining my belief and see how it sits with you.Some of the other posters have mentioned the possibility of OOB experience and so on.. and I say yes that is real too .. but .. I strongly feel if you practice OOB your body is an empty container for the disembodied spirits to go into or feed off of.
My belief is not based on organized religion.I have discovered that Jesus IS who he says he is.The Creator of the universe had to manifest himself as a human being to gain legal rights for mankind back again.This is a war for the souls and the bodies of Men!This is a genetic/DNA war that has gone on for thousands of years.Please understand there is no grey area only good and evil.You have been singled out to feed off of and or to gather DNA material from.I wish so badly the church had not gone off the deep end in "religion" making it out to be about "What we do" you know "sin".And don't get me wrong I believe we do "sin" but just being in our body "is the sin" I personally believe that thousands of years ago these Angelic beings introduced other material into our DNA possibly "animal" DNA that is where our "carnal lusts" come from..also if you think about it this would give us the appearance of coming from some type of animal like a "primate".And would totally make evolution look true.And in a sense both sides are right.. its just the religion of the creationist that prevent them from seeing this truth.They would rather blindly believe something thats not true because they think they are being faithful to God's word or something.When in fact they have done soooo much damage it's not fair to people who truly have not met Christ.Dood I can't convey how serious this is.Your very will as a human being can be manipulated by them if your unaware of this reality.They are around when your awake too.They just lay low until feeding time.They feed off your fear and will eventually try to destroy you through tragedy or physical sickness.

To the O.P.:
I really feel compelled to ask you again what have you done recently that would open the door?Although don't take me wrong I think you may have done nothing at all it may just be your bloodline as in my case and many others.It's possible there is a trait in your bloodline they want.Perhaps a disposition of strong emotion comes to my mind .. Do you display strong emotion..or maybe extremely creative? Are there any relatives at all that have had similar experiences?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
firegoggles

One needs to remember that the closer one is to God or His Son Jesus, the more Satan goes after that person so you need to stop accusing people who have experiences like what the OP is describing of participating or being around those who dabble in the occult.

Shame on you for implying that it's the person's fault that they are having such experiences like what the OP is describing because in the vast majority of cases, this is not true at all!

The strongest believers in Jesus are also the ones who are targeted the most by Satan.

I rest my point.

On the other hand, the person who posted the OP could just be a natural medium and in that case, this person needs to trust in God that He and His angels will protect him from harm. Nevertheless, that he's a natural medium is a curse and NOT a blessing. Some people are just born this way and they can't help it but it's only through their faith in God that they can learn to live with it and endure it -- and accept that their life here on earth will not be an easy one. Most people who are born this way keep it private.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Look at the link I posted, there are negative entities that will latch on to you whilst in these sleep states, you have to be completeley fearless and destroy them.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

Well I felt I left indication that the OP may have done nothing to cause it.I even said ...

"Although don't take me wrong I think you may have done nothing at all it may just be your bloodline as in my case and many others"

I thought it was fairly clear that it could just be his bloodline and certain traits they want to find in him.So ya I totally agree with you and if it seems I was accusing I was not. But more and more people are trying things they read about on this very forum and are being tormented as a result.Again I'm not saying this is the case.I'm honestly curious.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My apologies firegoggles for misunderstanding you on that and now I'm seeing that you did in fact point out that it's not always the case that one who has such experiences brought it on themselves by dabbling in the occult.

I'm glad you pointed that out!

At any rate, I think we're on the same page on all of this so that's good to know!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
So ya I totally agree with you and if it seems I was accusing I was not. But more and more people are trying things they read about on this very forum and are being tormented as a result.Again I'm not saying this is the case.I'm honestly curious.

Also, you are right that many here are in fact trying out things that they should not be experimenting in because they have no idea what doors they are going to open that's going to bring them a lot of grief!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No. It's called "sleep paralysis". If you can find some evidence to support your claim, that might help. As it is, there is a scientific explanation for everything the original poster said, so you're going to have to work pretty hard in showing the evidence for your "external influence", and how sleep paralysis can't be the explanation.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It is possible you are suffering from something that happens mostly with children, however there are adults who continue to have what is called night terrors.You appear to be awake....eyes are open and can hold a complete normal conversation in some yet your brain is still asleep.The hands holding you down could also be a product of your mind trying to reconcile a problem within your life. such as you may feel someone or something is holding you back from something you want to do or achieve in your life.Just my guess.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
The problem with is it happens before I even get to sleep. I’ll be trying to get to sleep when all of sudden I feel this strange feeling coming over me until I’m paralyzed. I’m not in a dream state or anything, still wide awake but confused and paralyzed with what feels like some sort of operation commencing upon me.

That is because when you first start dosing off and entering stage one sleep, your brain starts to emit chemicals that can cause hallucinations. Sleep paralysis can also be related to an issue called narcolepsy which makes a person enter REM sleep at unexpected times. Narcolepsy can also be related to something called cataplexy which can cause someone to go from being directly awake immediately into a stage of REM sleep. There can be other factors involved such as sleep apnea, or even nocturnal seizures, and none of this is going to be anything you can detect because your brain is in an altered state of consciousness at the time that they occur. It may be something as simple as adjusting any medications that you are taking or your diet, or it may be something that they can treat with medication. Sometimes though, sleep paralysis is untreatable and the best solutions is learning a relaxation technique. If you truly want to try and help yourself then you need to see a physician as I suggested. If you want to know how I know this then read my profile screen.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Here's some information about Alien Abductions.

Most abductees report being taken from their bedroom prior to falling asleep. Typically, at the onset of the abduction experience, the abductee will report paralysis, sighting a bright light, and the appearance of humanoid figures.

as reported in the Harvard University Gazette in 1992, Dr. John Edward Mack investigated over 60 claimed abductees, and "spent countless therapeutic hours with these individuals only to find that what struck him was the 'ordinariness' of the population, including a restaurant owner, several secretaries, a prison guard, college students, a university administrator, and several homemakers ... 'The majority of abductees do not appear to be deluded, confabulating, lying, self-dramatizing, or suffering from a clear mental illness,' he maintained. He has encountered only one person who showed psychotic features." [2] Other experts who have argued that abductees' mental health is no better or worse than average, including psychologists John Wilson and Rima Laibow, and psychotherapist David Gotlib.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join