It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real American campaign: Never vote Liberal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

The breaking news section is more concerned with facts. It is more of a who, what, where, when, and how kind of thing. Facts are hard to argue against with baseless labeling and simplistic sound bites so you won't see any of the factually devoid republican or democrat rants over there.

This particular place is about opinions, superstitions, and beliefs. Ignorant simplistic opinions are the only things left for a devout republican and a devout democrat to argue about when the facts clearly show that they each care for the USA about as much as cancer cares for its host.

Any political ideology with a label attached to it is an ideology given to you. -ISMs are ideologies forced upon the public by the people with the wealth you don't have, the power you don't have, and the access to the media you don't have in order to keep you from asking hard questions about the freedom you don't have.

Jon

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wish we could give negative stars to posters that are as mean spirited and cocksure as the OP has been in this thread. I will consider adding you to my foe list but I think that is full.

Liberal libertarian liberty. Don't tread on me.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Voxel

"facts" that come from media sources are not "facts" at all

they are biased and twisted to meet that entities political goal.

Im gona have to find it somewhere, but i once read a great quote from a founding father (jefferson i think) that says something about "media should never be given free political reign" or something. Basically it was to the effect that if you allow media mongrels to control the influx of "facts" into the general population, then you disallow truth to be told, and only that entities angeda to be progressed.

Sorry - but - another liberal, proved wrong.
Guess who?

Ybab.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Are you going to debate ? Are you going to argue? Or are you going to set there and cry because i just disproved everything you stand for?

If you're goign to debate, make sure you bring some facts to the table.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ybab hsur

Are you going to debate ? Are you going to argue? Or are you going to set there and cry because i just disproved everything you stand for?

If you're goign to debate, make sure you bring some facts to the table.

What is there to debate or argue? You made a horrible arguement that included me and my family and friends with that treasonous West Baptist Church. You are WRONG to have done that. End of story.

Stikkinikki 1: baby rush 0

I win: you lose. PERIOD.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You are Rush's baby all right and it looks like he is pregnant with your next sibling too.

You have certainly swallowed all of the neocon propaganda. Hook line and sinker.

Any educated American does not need a political party to tell them what to think or how to vote. Only spineless weak individuals need gangs to hang out with who think and act the same way they do. Any right thinking American realizes that Demostooges and Republistooges both belong to the same political agenda that seeks to take away the freedoms of middle and lower class citizens and turn them into slaves for the military industrial complex. Right thinking Americans can see that a vote for either Republistooges or Demistooges is a vote for despotism and slavery. It is time for Americans to rise up and throw these Criminal Gangsters into the river with the King's tea and renew our commitment to the Constitution and Democracy.

A vote for ANYONE OTHER THAN A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN is what is needed to return American to the ideals the founding fathers put forth. Our founding fathers did not make a career out of being "PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS". They themselves were "Citizen Statesmen". They stepped up, served their country and retired to private life. Of course they did not enjoy the constant money thrown at them from lobbyists or the ability to have stock in companies who make money off of sending Americans to die in foreign lands while terrorist walk leisurely across our own southern border.

The thing about Republistooges and Demistooges is that their moral compass is easily swayed by the presence of money. The easier the money the easier their compass is swayed.

It is way past time to elect men who have sweat on their brow and callouses on their hands from doing an honest days work. The only time a professional politician sweats is when they have been discovered in their wrong doings.

Of course Rush probably sweats just thinking about reaching for the microphone.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Okay. Fine.

But if you disassociate yourself with that church, then you must rid yourself of any sort of liberal association.

Liberals support the rights for that church to do the dispicable things that it does. Conservatives do not.

The people standing outside those gravesites consider themselves liberals.
If you read their website you'd know that.
Liberals support this liberal church, thus, this church becomes indoctrinated into the liberal movement

Can't argue with facts, unless of course we're in 4th grade and arguing on the play ground

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey it's my good friend. You sure are a busy bee lately. I enjoy reading your post and your passion regarding your country.

Why, when the liberals very own messiah, Bill Clinton...

I would hope before anyone procalimed a politician as a meesiah they understood the sociopathic nature it takes to be succesful as one.

Why, when the liberals very own messiah, Bill Clinton, says things that Support the idea of WMD's in Iraq does it always get ignored when thrown into this argument, by all liberals themselves?

It almost seems as if each and every President as of late is advancing the same agenda doesn' t it....

Michael Moore says nothing but bad things about oil and defense contractors; calling them ‘war profiteers.’ He also claims to have no stock portfolio, yet he owns shares in Halliburton, Honeywell and Boeing and does his postproduction work in Canada

This is very hypocritical indeed. If this is true it does call into question his credability.

They view race riots as justifiable expressions of rage over injustice and fail to see the similarities between a black mob burning a Korean store and a white mob in the Jim Crow era lynching a black man

Certainly anyone who condones violence as justifiable is a very troubled individual. I agree with you that violence is never the answer nor justifiable. Maybe soon our world leaders will join our campaign.

They scream freedom of religion, but only when it applies to muslims, jews, and all other non-christian religions.

I agree that anyone who procalims that a freedom only applies to a certain demographic insults the whole idea of freedom.

So i stay, we, as AMERICANS, stand up against such ignorance and blatant attempts at oppression. Because if history is a great teacher at of anything, it's that Countries who go liberal no longer exist.

I wonder if the reason Hitler was succesful in creating Nazi Germany was due to a populi's inability to recognize the dangerous path of it's governemt. I would imagine that much death and distruction of Germany and it's world neighbors could have been averted if the citizens of Nazi Germany would have avoided being blindly loyal to what they thought was their Country and realized that they had been douped into believing that war and genocide against an ever present and dangerous enemy was a justifiable means...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by harvib]

link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Ya know, im glad im keeping tally of how many liberals come in here and lash out in a violent and immature manner.

More bashing, more flamming, more name calling, but no facts to refute anything i had to say.

Seems curious to me that you post in response, but bring nothing to the table for discussion, except more liberal hypocrisy and slanderous name calling.

link   
Do you gentlemen think you can discuss this in a civil manner?
This is your warning.

Thank You.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Okay. Fine.

But if you disassociate yourself with that church, then you must rid yourself of any sort of liberal association.

Liberals support the rights for that church to do the dispicable things that it does. Conservatives do not.

The people standing outside those gravesites consider themselves liberals.
If you read their website you'd know that.
Liberals support this liberal church, thus, this church becomes indoctrinated into the liberal movement

Can't argue with facts, unless of course we're in 4th grade and arguing on the play ground

What are you even talking about? I do not go to church and haven't bought any of that gobbletygook since 1990 or so. The Westboro Baptists Church is NOT a liberal church. It is a treasonous anti-God anti-human collection of brain addled fart sniffing opinionated [snip] with money (somehow) to travel and embarrass themselves and the rest of America while they are at it.

They are a entity unto themselves. Shame on you for trying to pin them to ANY one else. FOR SHAME!!!

Mod Edit - removed remark.

1a) Offensive Content: You will not post links to images or use avatars and signatures that are offensive, abusive, distruptive and/or hateful.

Terms & Conditions

[edit on 2-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Harvi!

Im glad you came by

Your last assertion where you give your opinion for the rise of hitler

Well i see it a differetn way

I see it like this

Pre-Hitler: Poverty, the country was in squallor, and complete crap

Hitler comes into power because he "has the answer" his predecessors were wrong, adn he'll fix the country!!!

Gee, now doesnt that sound familiar? *cough* obama *cough*

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Do you gentlemen think you can discuss this in a civil manner?
This is your warning.

Thank You.

Have a nice day.

I am done but made my last post before you threatened me. Shame on ME for speaking out against the Westboro Baptists Church I guess.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Wow. You cannot refrain from slanderous name calling.

I agree with you about the church, though, ti'd be wise to put your descriptors in more appropriate context.

But they claim to be liberal
and liberal ideals and govt support them

so...they're liberal

*checks his watch* arent you late for recess?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

They don't start threads specifically for that purpose, but there are many around here who are sure to put their little jabs at conservatives into every other thread in which they post. Not only that, but many articles are quite often dragged off topic as someone goes on a completely irrelevant anti-Bush or anti-Republican tirade.

The point I'm making is simply this: its not JUST one side here that's causing the problem. Its BOTH. Neither side is immune to making petty, unfair attacks and neither side is any better or worse on the matter than the other.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Ya know, im glad im keeping tally of how many liberals come in here and lash out in a violent and immature manner.

More bashing, more flamming, more name calling, but no facts to refute anything i had to say.

Seems curious to me that you post in response, but bring nothing to the table for discussion, except more liberal hypocrisy and slanderous name calling.

I have stated the facts as history shows them to be. You are under the spell of propaganda and are blind to history. You have swallowed the wrong pill and are doomed to a life of accepting what is fed to you by the professional politicians you so admire. Enjoy the future you so richly deserve.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

What did you read the first sentence I posted and respond to that? Don't go quoting founding fathers to support your lack of a position. Your ability to reason adequately is clearly in question since you seem unable to even read the entire posts to which you are replying.

Let me do they same thing as you and see you refute religious arguments:*

Conservatives are about as close to the original British rule that the founding fathers rebelled against as you can get without crowning a king.

Conservatives don't want the evils of unemployment instead they want forced labor camps for the unemployed. Conservatives are completely happy with their government being able to decide, at will, who has freedoms and who doesn't.

Conservatives are happy to increase taxes to pay for their military machine but don't want to pay for someone to get hospital care. Therefore, conservatives are heartless and evil people who would rather pay to kill people in another land than pay to cure people in their own land.

Conservatives don't support birth control and abhor any alternative fuel research because they hate themselves and subconsciously aim to could ensure humankind's extinction.

Since conservatives want the human race in bondage, poor health, and on the road to extinction, how can any thinking, feeling, and loving human being vote from them? They can't! Only monsters with no morality, no education and no compassion can be a conservative.

*The preceding points are not my views and only the hypothetical views of a devout political slave on the other side of the loony-bin scale from Bush and Co.

Jon

[edit on 6.2.2008 by Voxel]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Wow. You cannot refrain from slanderous name calling.

I agree with you about the church, though, ti'd be wise to put your descriptors in more appropriate context.

But they claim to be liberal
and liberal ideals and govt support them

so...they're liberal

*checks his watch* arent you late for recess?

Include examples and facts if you wish to debate me please. I don't appreciate being slandered as a slanderer.

If your reference of slanderous was RE: my descriptor of the WBC then that is just IRONIC!

And just ROTFLMAO at you calling the WBC liberal. Too much!
OMG!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

and you still cannot face the facts, and if im wrong, you still cannot prove it.

you speak in cryptical mannerisms, "the future you deserve"

the future i deserve is the same future you deserve, one free of terror. One free of suppression and politically biased censorship

But we differ in opinions on how to get to that future
So, i call myself a conservative
you call yourself a liberal

they are very vague tags to pin on your chest, i agree

but what should you call youself if nothing vague?
Im the "i agree in conservatism that agrees in defending the country and upholding american values above all other nations?"

That'd be the I.A.C.A.D.C.U.A.V.A.A.O.N. party

That'd be an awfully big button to pin on my shirt im afraid.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

They don't start threads specifically for that purpose, but there are many around here who are sure to put their little jabs at conservatives into every other thread in which they post. Not only that, but many articles are quite often dragged off topic as someone goes on a completely irrelevant anti-Bush or anti-Republican tirade.

The point I'm making is simply this: its not JUST one side here that's causing the problem. Its BOTH. Neither side is immune to making petty, unfair attacks and neither side is any better or worse on the matter than the other.

I agree with the above statement and will only clarify that I was making observations from my irregular perusal of the board topics and content. I am not here every day so can only speak to my experience.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join