It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real American campaign: Never vote Liberal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ybab hsur
reply to post by harvib

Harvi!

Im glad you came by

Your last assertion where you give your opinion for the rise of hitler

Well i see it a differetn way

I see it like this

Pre-Hitler: Poverty, the country was in squallor, and complete crap

Hitler comes into power because he "has the answer" his predecessors were wrong, adn he'll fix the country!!!

Gee, now doesnt that sound familiar? *cough* Bush *cough*

Yep, that sure sounds familiar to me. Except the country is still in a mess, nothing is fixed because all our money is spent on a trumped up war on a country who did not attack us on 9-11. The only time terrorists attacked America on American soil, it was done under a Republican president. It has never happened before or since. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by harvib

Your last assertion where you give your opinion for the rise of hitler

Well i see it a differetn way

I see it like this

Pre-Hitler: Poverty, the country was in squallor, and complete crap

Hitler comes into power because he "has the answer" his predecessors were wrong, adn he'll fix the country!!!

Gee, now doesnt that sound familiar? *cough* obama *cough*

I agree with you completely. We must always question someone elses answers. If a leaders solutions don't live up to our ideals we must demand revision. I know as a great Nation our ideals are also great I wonder if we have failed in our duty to demand solutions that fit our great ideals.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

So we should dump the liberal candidates and then what!, chose a self appointed conservative no only a another corporate butt kisser but also an Israeli lobbyist poppet.

Tell me for who McCain is working for, for you? for me? or for anybody that pay the highest bid in Washington now a days.

Deny Ignorance our political system is corrupted and your favorite candidate is as rotten as the rest.

What America needs is a mass boycott of the general elections.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

What we have failed to do is we have failed to make our leaders responsible to the citizens who have elected them. They seem to think they are only accountable to the defense contractors who have contributed to their campaigns and whose companies they have stock in.

Also only US citizens should hold down jobs in the administration. Chertoff is an Israeli citizen as well as a US citizen and it is questionable where his loyalties lie.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by groingrinder]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

More liberal propaganda

i never said vote for McCain

McCain is a yellow belly who doesnt stand up for his own beliefs. He caves in to become the "bridge" between partisanships

that bridge cannot exist

liberals are for themselves
conservatives are for everyone including themselves

I never claimed to have the answer for this presidential race...now did i?

I just said don't vote liberal. You can do write-in's ya know? Did they teach that to you yet?
Oh, thats right, American History comes AFTER lunch period.

I apologize, its been a while since 9th grade.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Voxel

"facts" that come from media sources are not "facts" at all

they are biased and twisted to meet that entities political goal.

Im gona have to find it somewhere, but i once read a great quote from a founding father (jefferson i think) that says something about "media should never be given free political reign" or something. Basically it was to the effect that if you allow media mongrels to control the influx of "facts" into the general population, then you disallow truth to be told, and only that entities angeda to be progressed.

Ybab.

This I agree with whole heartedly. I wonder if our media serves political agendas currently. I would hope not due to America's reliance on the media to identify the peoples hopes and fears, friends and enemys, morals and dogmas...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
What America needs is a mass boycott of the general elections.

Amen to that. Nothing is ever going to 'change' as long as we continue to vote for candidates supported by both major parties and the special interests that go along with it. Hillary, Obama, McCain...they're all part of their respective party establishment, no matter how much they try to convince you otherwise.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Deny ignorance it seems that you have to learn a lot when it comes to the arrange of members that comes into these boards and their backgrounds, not everybody has a English major as you may have.

How pitiful went your responses to members seem to show your true colors.

Tell the us the less mentally fortunate as you seem to make a point off, which candidate is the one that you support or you are just making threads for the heck of it, with not base to support your rant.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

My rant is my basis and support.

You say that, because im conservative, i support McCain.

I dnot Support McCain for president. McCain is a liberal puppet in a fancy suit.

I said do write-ins. You DO know what a write-in is don't you?

in case you dont' - Here is a list of potential candidates for the US presidency. Pick on that isnt liberal, and write their name in.

A box of laundry detergent would do a better job than a liberal at cleaning up this country. Why? Because it just sets on the shelf until you need it, and never has a voiced opinion of its own

stop avoiding the topic and taking it off course

Click here to take you back to the actual context of this posting

your liberal slanderous naem calling, and flamming, is taking this topic off course. Stick to the topic and disprove my statements, or go post somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Nobody is derailing your thread you are doing that yourself when been confronted by our own OP, when you post on highly volatile topics as politics and religion you are going to be confronted questioned and debated is not reason for you to get upset when this happen, this is a conspiracy site and that is expected, do no take it personally.

BTW you may need to refresh the T&C of the site, just a friendly reminder.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Im not steering it off course

you're all slandering me, calling me names, and using foul language, but you cannot DEBATE what i had to say

if you say im wrong - then how am i wrong? Give me examples, bring proof to the table

if you cannot do that, then you're just complaining, if you're complaining you're not debating, and if you're not debating then you have no reason to be here.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

and i refreshed the page

what exactly am i looking for? Looks the same as it did 2 weeks ago...

by the way - you're still avoiding what i have to say....

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I will vote for a liberal most likely.
Maybe i will vote libertarian but I cannot stand Bob Barr. He was part of the attack Clinton at any cost nevermind where the heck Bin Laden (Tim Osman) was. I actually was not very fond of Clinton or any other "liberal" who has held presidential office (much less any of the "conservative" presidents).

I would never condone a boycott of the elections. At the very least write in a candidate and have history record your choice.

I consider myself a socially liberal and fiscally conservative libertarian. Both parties are beholden to corporations and I don't deny that one bit.

Again I WILL most likely vote liberal. It's America and I do what I want.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Man I am going to pray for you. REALLY HARD!! I am pretty sure that you mean well, but you seriously need to be brought over from the dark side. I am obviously not an eloquent man, or even a semi intelligent one. My words will never sway you. I am no speech maker or speech writer. My world is a ridiculously simple one. It is easy for those with guile and worldly sophistication to slip one by me even as I am on the lookout for it and try my very best not to let it happen.

I do know this. Those who would try to rule on your behalf, or mine, will always have an agenda that does not include you. Or me, or anyone else here or anywhere.

Government is not a benign, benovelent entity seeking to do the best for it's citizens. Governments are meant to come and go for a reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Wow. You finally post something applicable to this debate

You can vote however you want, but, that doesnt change the purpose of my posting.

If you want to vote liberal, then you, as an american, have every right to do so.

America also grants Black Panthers and KKK members to hold their own public gatherings, regardless of how wrong this may be.

I commend you for supporting a write-in
As the 3 candidates we have to choose from according to the media at large, are about as worthless as Tim Robbins' views on all things politics.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

America also grants Black Panthers and KKK members to hold their own public gatherings, regardless of how wrong this may be.

The reason it is done is because it is the right thing to do because of the US constitution.

May be some people do not like what right-wingers or conservatives have to say. To bad, it is their right to speak.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Wow. You finally post something applicable to this debate

Let's remember my previous postings about the Westboro baptists Church as to my posting something applicable to this "debate" (
). Remember from your original post?

Now how many other people have you ACCUSED of being school students in this thread?

[edit on 6/2/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So? is being a school student something bad?
are you insinuating that being in high school, or jr. high school, is a negative and evil thing?

If you are - then we have a diff probelm all together.

You have so far, only responded ONE TIME, with credible information. Your first post about the church was your opinion, and you're entitled to it, but you still failed at disproving my assertion that the church is still a part of the liberal movement.

You cant, because you knwo im right.

calling someone a student is merely an implication that they're still learning, its not a "bad thing" as you would see it. But thats typically how things go, people who share ideas like yours hate people who show the truth, and find any way, no matter how scrupulous, to change the subject and ignore the problems, even if it means attacking and slander, and manufactoring disinformation.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So? is being a school student something bad?
are you insinuating that being in high school, or jr. high school, is a negative and evil thing?

If you are - then we have a diff probelm all together.

You have so far, only responded ONE TIME, with credible information. Your first post about the church was your opinion, and you're entitled to it, but you still failed at disproving my assertion that the church is still a part of the liberal movement.

You cant, because you knwo im right.

calling someone a student is merely an implication that they're still learning, its not a "bad thing" as you would see it. But thats typically how things go, people who share ideas like yours hate people who show the truth, and find any way, no matter how scrupulous, to change the subject and ignore the problems, even if it means attacking and slander, and manufactoring disinformation.

You falsely accused me of being in the FOURTH GRADE! And another poster of being in the ninth grade. You should be banned for trolling.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Even more liberal ideology.

You know that im right, it angers you to see others reading the truth, and so you call for me to be banned, because you feel that insinuating someone's political views are equivilant to a 4th grade playground battle is a bannable offense.

You miscontrsue everything i say - and make up your own facts about what i say. you should be punished for lible.

But thats typical.......instead of admitting that im right, you'd rather have been banned, so you dont have to be wrong.

Now are we going to debate, or do you plan on continuing this trife discussion that has swayed far off topic.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join