It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real American campaign: Never vote Liberal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Since you cannot discuss the original posting, then lets take this one issue at a time:

Answer this, and if you don't agree with me, then you must provide reasonable explanation as to why.

1.) I believe that we should dethrone Iran's president Ahmenijad (sp?)
I believe that he is rising to power, and using liberal americans hatred for Bush and conservatives, to further his anti-semetic views and his hatefilled agenda. Now i attest, i use the word dethrone, not invade. I am open for any method necessary to accomplish said task that actually has a chance of working.
Agree or Disagree?

site note:
The following are all issues that have, thus far, been ignored, along with possible reasons for why.

Why haven't we stood up? Why do we continue to let ignorance flourish, and hypocrisy run rampant when the leaders of the liberal party spew filth that condones A one world government

impossible for you to disprove - so - why fight it? You know im right, and Hillary squashes any rebuttal you'd have, before you can even concoct it. IE: Im right. Ybab - 1 Liberals - 0

Why, when the liberals very own messiah, Bill Clinton, says things that Support the idea of WMD's in Iraq does it always get ignored when thrown into this argument, by all liberals themselves? [/color

Once again - you cant disprove it, because it comes straight from the horses mouth. Ybab - 2 Liberals - 0

Let us no longer continue to allow these people remain on a pedstal. These liberals are the very people who preach freedom of speech, but then proceed to tell you how to talk

I should just copy and paste this reponse: Its impossible for you to be right about this, and me to be wrong, unless you wish to be right by agreeing that what i say is fact. PC-mongers wish to control how you talk, but turn around and scream "freedom of speech" when they- themselves become victims of liberal censorship

I'll post more later, respond to this now though - unless you're just into name calling and 4th grade antics.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ybab hsur
Since you cannot discuss the original posting, then lets take this one issue at a time:

Answer this, and if you don't agree with me, then you must provide reasonable explanation as to why.

1.) I believe that we should dethrone Iran's president Ahmenijad (sp?)
I believe that he is rising to power, and using liberal americans hatred for Bush and conservatives, to further his anti-semetic views and his hatefilled agenda. Now i attest, i use the word dethrone, not invade. I am open for any method necessary to accomplish said task that actually has a chance of working.
Agree or Disagree?

Have you considered breaking up whatever it is you are trying to debate (liberal = evil?) into different threads?

as to this question I would have to say that I disagree on account that Ahmadinejad has already risen to power, not by liberal Americans but by the blunders of failed neocon strategy. I think it is the Iranian peoples job to take care of their own government.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

Shouldn't we be focusing on our problems at home???

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

yes, harv, we should be. But to ignore the problems abroad is to create more problems at home.

I hate to keep beating a dead horse here, but look what ZERO intervention allowed Hitler to accomplish.

You may think im silly for comparing Ahmenijad to Hitler, because Hitler carries a stigma that is second to none. But if you LOOK at the facts that are there before you (you used to describe anyone reading this)
then you cannot deny the STRIKING similarities.

America is the greatest, most powerful, wealthiest, and sought after nation, this world has ever know.

To attest that we cannot do both internal and external monitoring and policing is ludicrous.

Despite what the liberal media may say, America is not hated by everyone. I have friends in Germany, UK, Denmark, and family in France. Those places are just like here, a few radicals who rebel against commonculture ideals to asert what they feel is their own intellectual dominance.

Media chooses to show that side of these foriegn countries becuase they want you to feel as though Bush is making the rest of the world hate us.

If that was true - then why do we fight so many millions of illegal immigrants every year?

Since when is it human nature to WANT to go some place that you absolutely despise?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

and if the job were left up to the Iranian people...

what if the Iranian people AGREE with his racist, anti-semetic views on the annhiliation of the jews of Israel?

Does that make it okay by liberal-minded standards?
Its okay that he commited genocide because...well....he has a right to do and think as he must,

oh, and its the fault of his people for letting him rise to power.

YOU live in an age where itnernet reins, and people are well versed in all aspects of political and ideological education

Iranians do not. They see what their govt wants them to see. They have technicians who filter web results every day, to not allow outside influence to create an uprising against this racist govt.

So they dont know better, that doesnt make them innocent for being ignorant to the workings of their evil govt.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by harvib

America is the greatest, most powerful, wealthiest, and sought after nation, this world has ever know.

Don't we have an absurd amount of national debt. If I'm not mistaken I believe it is India who has the highest percentage of billionaires per capita. I'm curious how you derive that America is the wealthiest nation in the world.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Both statements you make are true

we have a huge national debt
India has more billionares

Where do you think India's "billionares" get their money? It certainly isnt from renting out cars in India to travel around on dirt roads.

America is in debt, always has been, always will be. We exchange food for commodities, and exchange commodoties for necessities.

The world wants corn
we want electronics

the world wants beef
we want oil

To be 'in debt' is unavoidable for any respectably sized nation. Being "indebt" is not a bad thing for anyone. If you are "in debt" and paying on it, whats the harm?

Now...it'd be different if you had said "america doesnt pay its debts"

that maybe true, INTERNALLY, but globally, america infuses more money than any other nation. And please dont give me the respnose of the Euro dollar being worth more. its worth more on a global market: That doesnt mean there's MORE of it.

America is the 'wealthiest' because our money and our commodities and our way of life is going no where.

The american people won't stand for a corrupt leader who tries to sway us there either.

side note : refer to this ... interesting bit of info regarding my stance against this racist dictator from Iran.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by groingrinder

and you still cannot face the facts, and if im wrong, you still cannot prove it.

you speak in cryptical mannerisms, "the future you deserve"

the future i deserve is the same future you deserve, one free of terror. One free of suppression and politically biased censorship

But we differ in opinions on how to get to that future
So, i call myself a conservative
you call yourself a liberal

they are very vague tags to pin on your chest, i agree

but what should you call youself if nothing vague?
Im the "i agree in conservatism that agrees in defending the country and upholding american values above all other nations?"

That'd be the I.A.C.A.D.C.U.A.V.A.A.O.N. party

That'd be an awfully big button to pin on my shirt im afraid.

You hear only that which your ego allows into the space left to accept it.

I am not a liberal. I pay my taxes and have accepted no government rebates or refunds of any kind. I belong to no parties, clubs, associations, churches, or social organizations of any kind.

You have given NO FACTS. You have only referenced external websites. You may feel free to point out the specific content on those websites which is a result of your personal research and input. Everything you have put forth is only your opinion. You ask people to debate you. I ask you what are we to debate?

I love America. I want a strong defense that includes border security and NO FREELOADERS!! I want politicians who are accountable to the people who elect them. I want people who commit crimes to be punished instead of trying to blame gun owners , gun sellers, and gun manufacturers. I want capitol punishment to be applied to those who have a firearm in their possession when they commit a crime. I want the recourse of the law when somebody is negligent and harm is caused to others. I want my country to quit spending money like no tomorrow in foreign countries. I want an end to affirmative action and I am against slave reparations of any kind.

I am no liberal and I am no conservative and I approve this message.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Oh, i dont give facts?

So...that was not Hillary and Bill clinton...saying...what...i ... said they said?

That wasnt Hillary agreeing with a 1 govt world, where all answer to the one govt?

That wasnt bill saying that Saddam has WMDs?

Im wrong about Liberals spreading "politically correct" terms,but then preachign freedom of speach?

And im wrong about everythign else in my post?

ROFL....i can tell you obviously watched nothing, and read nothing, that i posted. You seen that i was different from you - and took a stance accordingly.

Facts mean nothing to people who always want to "feel good" about themselves.

but ultimately..the only person having a debate here is me and Harvib. Harvi isnt flamming me, or slandering me, or changing the topic. He's challanging my assertions

(and you can take it from me, Harvi and i are on opposite ends of the spectrum here)

Now run along back to the jungle gym until you can come up with a valid response.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by harvib

America is the 'wealthiest' because our money and our commodities and our way of life is going no where.

My friend I don't think that is the definition of wealth.

The american people won't stand for a corrupt leader who tries to sway us there either.

They all ready have.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Wealth
noun 1. a great quantity or store of money, valuable possessions, property, or other riches: the wealth of a city.
2. an abundance or profusion of anything; plentiful amount: a wealth of imagery.
3. Economics. a. all things that have a monetary or exchange value.
b. anything that has utility and is capable of being appropriated or exchanged.

4. rich or valuable contents or produce: the wealth of the soil.
5. the state of being rich; prosperity; affluence: persons of wealth and standing.

IE: What we have.

To be RICH is to have money, without certainty of having money in the future

to be wealthy is to ensure that your money and your possessions are here to stay (through distribution of riches into other avenues of making more money for you) where you let your money earn you more money

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I say to you, American brothers and sisters, that now is the time to stand up for your right to be an American!!!!

Amen Brother AMEN. It is time to stand up for our rights.

Its time to put an end to the regime that has elevated Mindless Patriotism (Which our good friend the OP fits to a T) to levels unseen in our history:

Yet those captured by the disease of mindless patriotism will endlessly point to some sound bite or justify why we can skip certain section of the Constitutions or the Bill of Rights to suit our needs just this one time. But as we all know it won’t simply stop there and historically it has never done so. They have bought into this notion that its patriotic to all ourselves to be spied upon, to abdicate rights such as free speech, the simple ability to read a book from a library without drawing the attention of HLS, the ability to go about ones business without warrentless spying from any variety of government agencies. The simple matter is we were manipulated post 911 for a greater agenda. An agenda that is rapidly becoming apparent. It is against this backdrop that the dangers of mindless patriotism become apparent. We are at yet another Y in the short history of the United States. Both paths are fought with peril, but one will alter the principals and fundamentals that made this nation so great. Choose carefully and with an open mind.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Benjamin Franklin

For too long, have we set back with our mouths shut in the interest of peace and self-preservation.

AMEN Brother, we did sit back and it got us the quagmire in Iraq.

For too long, have we listened to the liberal party bash the leader of the free world, and Protest the burial of our heros

Ummm Phelps is by far more from the conservative side of the coin eh? Talk about trying to spin things. He is exactly the same kind of religious extremist that OBL is and the same type I suspect you are eh?

They think that a moment of silent prayer at the beginning of the school day constitutes government indoctrination and an intrusion on parental authority, while sex education, condom distribution and multiculturalism are values

*knock* *knock* its the 1950's, we want our decade back.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

With poverty, record forclosure rates, out of control infalntion, and a declining dollar I am confused how this indicates an abundunce of anything as your definition of wealth states.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Operation AJAX

ALRIGHT!! Another debator.

I give you kudos for talking about the issues

What would you had this country do when 9/11 happened?
Should we have called the United Nations and filed a complaint?

To become complacent would have emboldened the terorrist regimes and more attacks would have ensued

Here's a tip for you
There isnt one of those radical muslims that will see that you oppose bush, and then not want to kill you.

They hate you as much as they hate me. To give them the benefit of the doubt should go against your human insticts of self-preservation

I really, truely, and honestly, cannot grasp the concept that you so willingly abide in. I do not mean this as a flame, what i mean is, how can you so easily give them the benefit of doubt?

Is it because a terrorist attack has never hit home with you?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What have we done since 9/11???

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

They claim that "seperation from chuch and state" is in our constitution, but it isn't

You will note:

The word "God" does not appear within the text of the Constitution of the United States. After spending three-and-a-half months debating and negotiating about what should go into the document that would govern the land, the framers drafted a constitution that is secular. The U.S. Constitution is often confused with the Declaration of Independence, and it's important to understand the difference.www.theocracywatch.org...

-------When the government puts its imprimatur on a particular religion it conveys a message of exclusion to all those who do not adhere to the favored beliefs. A government cannot be premised on the belief that all persons are created equal when it asserts that God prefers some."
Supreme Court Justice Harry A. Blackmun

The preamble of the Constitution invokes the people of the United States. It does not invoke any sort of God

The Constitution forbids any religious test to hold office. A godless person is just as eligible as a godly one! (Article 6, Paragraph 3) www.theocracywatch.org...

You may want to read the links. i think in your haste and efforts to promote your mindless patriotism you have confused the Declaration of Independance with the Constitution.

also

The United States is not in any sense founded upon the Christian Religion. (Treaty of Tripoli)

The blessed Religion revealed in the word of God will remain an eternal and awful monument to prove that the best Institutions may be abused by human depravity; and that they may even, in some instances, be made subservient to the vilest of purposes. George Washington

Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise, every expanded prospect. -James Madison

Religion and government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together. -James Madison

Let the human mind loose ... superstition and dogmatism cannot confine it.
-John Adams

Resolve that not one dollar of money shall be appropriated to the support of any sectarian school. -Ulysses S. Grant

I would suggest the taxation of all property equally, whether church or corporation. -Ulysses S. Grant

The divorce between Church and State ought to be absolute. ... for if you exempt the property of any church organization, to that extent you impose a tax upon the whole community. -James A. Garfield

The Bible is not my book, and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma. -Abraham Lincoln

I could go on oand on, but I doubt it would make narry a dent in your ignorant, rhetoric fueled rant. Its very clear that the founding fathers intended to keep EXACTLY this type of theocracy driven drivel out of our government. I look foreward to reversing Bush's reletless march back to the middle ages.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

With poverty, record forclosure rates, out of control infalntion, and a declining dollar I am confused how this indicates an abundunce of anything as your definition of wealth states.

Every country has poverty.
The forclosure rates are a massive swelling in one sector of the housing market. That sector is the "risky lending" sector and it goes like this

"you have a horrible credit record, a patheitc job, no equity of any sort, but the government says i have to give you a home) - which as i recall it, was democratic legislation that paved way for this disaster

So - when banks are issuing loans to people who CLEARLY cannot pay for them, eventually those loans are going to default and no more money is going to come in (aka a forclosure)

Since nobody else wants to buy these homes, they set there and gather dust.

Out of control inflation? Give me examples (except for gasonline)

Gasoline costs can only be fixed by a USA govt when the USA goes after their own supplies of oil (which liberal entities refuse to let us do)

And a declining dollar is only a temporary thing. The world at large that is controlled by liberal media is creating this "scare tactic" to encourage investments in currencies other than the dollar

If the dollar is so worthless, why is the worlds most precious resource (oil) still traded in USD?
Why can you use a USD in China, Russia, Japan, UK, Mexico, Canada, etc
but you can only use a Euro in european nations (although other countries now trade on a global market in euros)

The USD is suffering from a liberal bias right now, and the veil of ignorance will soon be lifted

when that happens, ill be eagerly awaiting your apology

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Liberals - someone tell me why the Republicans are bad and the Liberals are good.

I always try to get liberals to explain themselves to me just in case I'm wrong about being conservative republican. I want to know what they have against us besides thinking that George W Bush doesn't wax philosophical the way they'd like it.

Liberals are communist pinko socialists.
Those were (and still are in my book) the enemy of the United States.
So explain yourself.
I never get an explanation.

They hate the U.S.
They cringe when you say "United States of America."
I do that sometimes.
I say in their ears in a almost sexy voice "The United States of America" and they cringe.
They hate hearing that.
You should try it.
Then get them talking about the Constitution.
They'll tell you its a dated document.

Get them drunk and they'll tell you "communism gets a bad rap."

Liberals, let me have it. Hurt me with the truth on how right you are and how wrong I am.

I LIKE IKE !

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Operation AJAX

wow

I said that "seperation from chuch and state" isnt in the constitution
(did you even read the literature provided with my posting?)
You, too, are jumping to conclusions about what i say, because you're not READING what i type. You're skimming over it, looking for anything you could write about, and going with it...only problem is, you're missing my poitns entirely. ANd its NOT blind patriotism. Never once did i say "VOTE FOR MCCAIN" VOTE CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!!

I said don't vote liberal. Liberals take themselves too seriously and are out for nobody but themselves, and that scares me. So i say don't vote liberal. thats not blind patriotism, thats something all together different. I call it eyes-wide-opened critical thinking.
I've challanged, many times, the goings-ons of conservative politicians on these forums in the past. So to say that im blindly a conservative is an ingorance response to an issue that you have zero knowledge of.

YOU are the blind patriot of liberalism if you cannot understand, in full context, the things i post, because everything i post is in direct opposition to anything a liberal has ever said.

"serpation from church and state"
if it is, then you show me where it says that. It says that state should pass no laws concerning religion. IE: You cannot pass a law that says "thsi persons God is better than this persons" that doesnt mean you can tell a teacher that she cannot allow the pledge of allegiance in her school room because it has the word "god" in it.

One nation Under God --- does not denote anyone's particular God, just the idea of "God". Athetists have no merit in this discussion either, but athesim is not a religion, its an ideal, and freedom of religion has nothing to do with ideals that arent religion

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

If your question is a serious one, and not rhetorical

then you'll enjoy reading This

i believe that you'll see that it is unbiased, as it points out the good with the bad.

But it does answer your question fo "What have we done"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join