It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

Your responses to the possibility that ETs are demons/angels is that you don't think they are
reply to post by trillian

My Dear Friend,

When men from Europe landed on the shores of the new world, they welcomed as gods. They were not gods just men, like the natives they found in the new world. They were just more technologically advanced.

The Bible also, tells of three prophets that will show up in the latter days to teach and they will be put to death for their efforts. Let us take care not to kill the wrong messenger.

God Bless,

Cliff

I thought it was 2 prophets (Elijah and Moses), who's the 3rd you mention???

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hi Clifford

When you first started in the crash investigations field in the ealier years of your carrer, did you get some pretraining or insight/breifings on crashes or landings prior to your first onsite investigations ie. The Roswell crash as an example, and who's claims are more correct regarding Roswell, Stanton Freidman or Col. Phillip Corso.

Hope these are not to sensative questions.

Regards

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

My Dear Friend,

When men from Europe landed on the shores of the new world, they welcomed as gods. They were not gods just men, like the natives they found in the new world. They were just more technologically advanced.

The Bible also, tells of three prophets that will show up in the latter days to teach and they will be put to death for their efforts. Let us take care not to kill the wrong messenger.

God Bless,

Cliff

Dear Mr Stone,

I appreciate you answering my post.

However, I reiterate that you may not be so sure of what the aliens are despite your analogy of the Europeans landing in the New World. I'm Christian and I know the Bible is the ultimate truth. There are events that occured in my life that would not leave me to doubt otherwise. I know that the Spiritual world is a reality - I know what the possibilities are. It seems that you are also a follower of Christ and I urge to take the Bible as the final word in your judgment.

I'm not denying your claims but rather challenging your interpretation. The Bible is also subject to interpretation but most parts can essentially be only interpreted in one way. You and I are both human and we are both subject to deceit, misunderstanding and the rest of it. By no means am I saying you are wrong or I'm right as I'm not ruling anything out.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

In the above interview, you said that the aliens didn't abduct people who prayed or had the Bible. You also that that the grays will eventually come forth as Christ. These are your claims not mine and I couldn't help notice the Biblical relevance.

Yes there will be prophets during the End Times. You are right that we should not kill the good messenger but we should also beware of the deceivers as well. Either way, events will unfold as it is written as that is the nature of prophecy. Somehow free will is compatible with destiny as God intended it. I know that humanity is made in the image of God. Perhaps the aliens seem like gods to us in this life, but we are certainly their gods in the next as there will be a day when we will inherit the earth and judge the angels.

As I have spent the last 3 months reading all about your UFO claims, I sincerely encourage you also to have the same motivation to research Christian perspectives on UFOs/aliens (if you haven't already). It was you who wanted us to search for the truth, but I guess it applies to you as well.
Perhaps the next time you meet Korona, maybe you can ask him about Jesus and see what happens.

I hope your health improves.

Kind Regards,

trillian

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi Clifford

I see there have been a lot of questions asked and that you have limited time in which to answer them all, so I will not add to them.

I would just like to say that this thread has been an intersting read and fits in well with some of my beliefs and I agree that this topic should not be turned into another religion but unfortunately that cannot be helped until solid proof is brought to the worlds attention through disclosure or a mass visitation.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and friends, and I hope your health improves soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The Roswell crash as an example, and who's claims are more correct regarding Roswell, Stanton Freidman or Col. Phillip Corso.
reply to post by Bob Down Under

My Dear Friend,

Col. Corso speaks alot of the same things I have. The difference being, he believed all ET's to be hostile toward the human race and I do not feel that way. However, I know Stan Freidman to be a very honest and sincere man and hold him in high regard and have the utmost repspect for him. I apologize I can not be more responsive then the above, but it is the most honest response I can give.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I thought it was 2 prophets (Elijah and Moses), who's the 3rd you mention???
reply to post by TallWhites

My Dear friend,

I stand corrected. It is two. However, there is a third one and he is with us at all times. Remember the two sets of foot prints in the sand.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

However, I reiterate that you may not be so sure of what the aliens are despite your analogy of the Europeans landing in the New World. I'm Christian and I know the Bible is the ultimate truth. There are events that occured in my life that would not leave me to doubt otherwise. I know that the Spiritual world is a reality - I know what the possibilities are. It seems that you are also a follower of Christ and I urge to take the Bible as the final word in your judgment.
reply to post by trillian

My Dear Friend,

I am quite keenly aware of that which you say. I pray for God's guidance several times every day, as I do for His forgiveness. As I have said many times before, I never take God out of the equation and I never shall. If at any time I were to discover all of this was a part of evil or of the devil, I would be the first to reject it and attempt to get the word out to the world. However, at this time, this is a scientific endeavor. I don't have all the anwsers. I don't want this site to turn into a religion. I use it only to share information, hopefully to make people think and share their information. I do not want to live in people's minds rent free. I regret I don't know how to post information from the documentation on this site, but, please, never think that God is ever out of my thoughts. He is always there.

I truly appreciate that which you say and agree with more of it then you think. Trust me my friend, if at any time I feel this is of the devil or something evil, I truly will be the first to reject and denounce it and share my thoughts with the world. If someone came to my home and said denounce God or die. They would have to kill me.

All too many sites on the web communicate fear. It is my hope and prayer that this site communicates hope for the future.

Let us live our lives Christ like, if we are truly Christians. However, that does not mean we disregard science and our search for the truth.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I would just like to say that this thread has been an intersting read and fits in well with some of my beliefs and I agree that this topic should not be turned into another religion but unfortunately that cannot be helped until solid proof is brought to the worlds attention through disclosure or a mass visitation.
reply to post by farther84

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your most kind words. I still need to go back answer as many of the other questions asked earlier in this thread. Ihaven't forgotten, just trying to find the time.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 18-9-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone. Thank you so much for coming forward with this important information. For that I greatly admire you.

I have only two questions for you Mr. Stone. I't would be an honor if you could reply to them.

1. Mr. Stone, how do the aliens express feelings, can they make expressions through their faces like us humans, can they cry?

2.Mr. Stone, do our visitors emit any sort of scent or smell, if they do what's it like?

I would really want to meet you sometime Mr. Stone, thank you so much for your time.

God Bless,

Erick Herrera

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hello, Clifford! Nice to talk with you. I'm an UFO researcher, but my name has to be kept secret. There are some questions I would like to ask you:
- Many whistleblowers, like Robert Dean, said the "carpeenter from Galilee" was an alien. You said you rank Jesus Christ as being divine. Why?
- Are there any proofs of God existance? In the Bible many of the episodes involving "God" could be explained as encounters with aliens(like Ezekiel's vision). What's your opinion abut it?
- Who's a whsitleblower you rank to be trustworth?
- Do you know if our Universe it's unique or there are many Universes?
I would be glad if you answered my questions. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nagas
Hello, Clifford! Nice to talk with you. I'm an UFO researcher, but my name has to be kept secret. There are some questions I would like to ask you:
- Many whistleblowers, like Robert Dean, said the "carpeenter from Galilee" was an alien. You said you rank Jesus Christ as being divine. Why?
- Are there any proofs of God existance? In the Bible many of the episodes involving "God" could be explained as encounters with aliens(like Ezekiel's vision). What's your opinion abut it?
I would be glad if you answered my questions. Thanks.

here let me answer,

jesus wasnt an alien , they are just hijacking his story in order to allign thier plans with the mythology of earths cultures ,to manipulate us.

the gods are real,they are extremely advanced beings,they come in three tiers.A)those from the future of this world,B)those who are several billions of years old and inhabit all of this universe and control apsects of it.and lastlyC) those who are from the dimensions above,they are many trillions of years old and have the capability to create and control universes of thier own.
the most ancient will be so old as to baffle you,many sextillians of years old.

most whistleblowers are spreading nothing but disinfo ,they are here to create and evolve thier agenda,which is to depopulate the planet.we are currently in the latter stages of project bluebeam ,a fake coming of god complete with a fake hostile alien attack designed to kill many people,they will be called fallen angels and we will be rescued by angels,but they are the same,the same side killing us behind thier masks as always.

yes there are other universes,an infinite number in different layers of dimensions,one atop the other,each massivly older and larger than the last.the higher ones is where we find the real gods,not the fake ones,the machines with thier fancy light shows,spinning disks and depopulation agendas.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

clifford,do you think its a possibility that considering that these are government documents ,you may have been lead to a false trail?,being used to spread wrong information?.
reply to post by welivefortheson

My Dear Friend,

There exist such things as officially sanctioned programs. However, in the case of these documents, this is not the case. These documents deal with the investigation of the UFO phenomenon and paint a picture of those things never acknowledged by the U.S. Government or any other governments for that matter.

Yes, I have heard of Project Blue Beam or something like it. However, I find it as having no basis in fact. I am not here to bring fear to an already troubled world, but hopefully enlighten it to a degree. It is not necessary or important to me for people to believe my experiences. What is important to me, is for people to research the UFO Phenomenon with an open mind and the wisdom to seek out the truth.

God Bless,

Cliff

i believe you experiences,but i believe those and other epxeriences similiar to yours are designed to be propaganda matrixes with the intention of manipulating people into the positions for project bluebeam to be effective.
i believe we are at a stage now that is to create a hostile alien force that will serve as the fallen angels.

i am suprised given your research abilties you have found no evidence ,it is pretty abundant.i suggest you look towards pseudo biblical figures being created with brainwashing techniques that turns them into biblical manchurian candidates.
you may also want to look at the genetic experiments taking place in the dulce base,what they are creating seems to be biblical animals and beings,winged humans,gargolye like humans and so on.

lastly you mention this,

The Bible also, tells of three prophets that will show up in the latter days to teach

do you believe we are in the latter days?,for the intention of pbb is to create a pseudo later times agenda that is a mask for mass human depopulation.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks for answering my question.

Do you know exactly how God looks like and what exactly is? Ar ethere many Gods? Are Gods a kind of aliens?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Nagas]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Nagas]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Many whistleblowers, like Robert Dean, said the "carpeenter from Galilee" was an alien. You said you rank Jesus Christ as being divine. Why?
reply to post by Nagas

My Dear Friend,

Let me start out by restating that which I have said many times over, and that is I don’t have all the answers. Anyone who says they do is a liar. That being said I shall try to answer your questions with the understanding that much of my replies will be based on my own belief systems and opinions, not from any inside information.

I accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior and believe him to be the Son of God. My belief and knowledge in Alien visitations is a separate issue. My faith is a spiritual issue on a personal level. My interest and involvement with UFO’s is a scientific endeavor.

For me, all the proof I need for the existence of God lives within my heart. Proof constitutes many things to different people. See the statement above in response to part two of your question.

I hear many stories. Some I can believe, others I keep an open mind about. However, I let no live in my mind rent free. Not having all the answers and knowing that “something” is going on, I keep an open mind. I am not in a position to judge and I shall not judge others.

There are many universes.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There are many universes.

God Bless,

Cliff

Are we talking a few hundred or is it in the billions????
Or do multiple universes go on infinitely???

I know you probably dont have the answer, but whats your best guess???

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am so tired of this nonstop debate concerning the nature of the visitors. They fly in real crafts, and they have real bodies that you can touch. They carry out medical procedure, show you things on viewing screens, work with children and in short behave as scientists, social scientists, medical personnel and militia. The universe is large multi-dimensional even. The simplest explanation is the best. Never once in my sitings or experience did I consider these guys weren't real people. And my memory as a child involved what appeared to be a nazi in an old fashioned beige uniform with very cropped blond hair, and we were clinging to him in terror until a female (possibly a tall white grey) took charge and put us at ease. For some reason that person is remembered fondly. The tall white, not the nazi.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

I happen to know Clifford and have worked with him several years ago. I have seen things personally and san say that if he says something you can take it to the bank as the truth. We have seen things seperately and together that if you did not see them for yourself you would not believe it. You can ask Stone or some of those who know him if they know of or have seen Paul at his house. He tells the trutn!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I have only two questions for you Mr. Stone. I't would be an honor if you could reply to them.
1. Mr. Stone, how do the aliens express feelings, can they make expressions through their faces like us humans, can they cry?
2.Mr. Stone, do our visitors emit any sort of scent or smell, if they do what's it like?
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

My dear Friend,

With me, I can sense their feeling. However, I can the expression on their faces and look into their eyes and feel the depth of their souls. Yes, they too have families and loved one left behind and miss them dearly. This I can identify with and understand. They are not emotionless. This can be illustrated in the Hill case, as one of the entity felt sorrow for Mrs. Hill and told her, she could take a book lying on a table she observed to offer proof of her experience. The leader rejected, stating that their existence was not to be known to the world at large at this time. The entity then replied to Mrs. Hill that he was sorry that he could let her take the book. His actions there every human, I would say.

Yes there are scents or smell associated with our visitors but I really never took notice of them. You must understand my state of mind at the times of these incidents. I was going through life changing events. As a soldier, we where to protect the helpless and defend them. In instances, such as these, this was not the case. In my mind, we were hurting people and destroying their life and to what end? To be sure, there exist a lot of what I missed due mostly to my concern and respect for humanity.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

jesus wasnt an alien , they are just hijacking his story in order to allign thier plans with the mythology of earths cultures ,to manipulate us.

the gods are real,they are extremely advanced beings,they come in three tiers.A)those from the future of this world,B)those who are several billions of years old and inhabit all of this universe and control apsects of it.and lastlyC) those who are from the dimensions above,they are many trillions of years old and have the capability to create and control universes of thier own.
reply to post by welivefortheson

My Dear Friend,

I worship the God of Abraham, which I believe and accept as the only true and living God. I have already stated my feelings of Jesus Christ.

However, this thread deals with my scientific endeavor on the UFO Phenomena. As Christ said many years ago, render unto Cesar that which is Cesar’s and render unto God that which is God’s. My friend, I really try to do this each day of my life.

I have also, stated what my actions would be if at any time I was to discover this was evil or of the devil. However, for the interest in this thread, let us try to keep it on a scientific level and healthy debate.

We can each pray for God’s guidance in our own way. Make no mistake, I love God with all my mind, body, heart and soul. He has blessed me in many ways. I could never deny his existence, even if I wanted to, as He has been such a moving fore in my life. He has blessed me with a loving daughter and granddaughter that I love more then life, itself and these two have been out of my life for so long.

This thread, however, must be one of healthy debate and truly a scientific endeavor for the truth.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Thanks for answering my question.
Do you know exactly how God looks like and what exactly is? Ar ethere many Gods? Are Gods a kind of aliens?
reply to post by Nagas

My Dear Friend,

I believe in one God, the God of Abraham.

No one can tell you what God looks like, not even our visitors.

Aliens are not Gods. They are just as human as you or I. They are just more advaced scientifically then we are.

God Bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join