It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

"Aliens are not Gods. They are just as human as you or I. They are just more advaced scientifically then we are."

Hey cliff, how are you my friend?

Ok, what are you basing this statement on?

How are they just as "human" as you or i?

How do you know they or at least some are not "gods"

thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

believe you experiences,but i believe those and other epxeriences similiar to yours are designed to be propaganda matrixes with the intention of manipulating people into the positions for project bluebeam to be effective.
i believe we are at a stage now that is to create a hostile alien force that will serve as the fallen angels.
reply to post by welivefortheson

My Dear Friend,

I ask no one to accept that which I say. My sole purpose for being on this thread is not to spread fear, but to hopefully bring hope, reasoning, understanding, and healthy scientific debate concerning the UFO Phenomena. While I might be a religious person, this thread is not about my religious view points or my religious beliefs. It must be a scientific endeavor. Surely God understands my logic and purpose on this thread.

I am aware of all that which you say, but it is not my purpose for being here.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This whole fixation of aliens and religion seems to be focused on one thing, derailing this incredible thread. Many of us are past the acceptance issue and really want to focus on agendas. I've even given up on picturing the worse case scenarios, which we may have to deal with and just thank them a reality in which these advanced people live, operate in better systems than us, and give me hope that one day in this life or the ones following, we'll follow. And by that, I'm thanking the good guys and bad guys irregardless. I pray for our safety and theirs all the time, and a cessation of war here and universally.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

"Aliens are not Gods. They are just as human as you or I. They are just more advaced scientifically then we are."
Hey cliff, how are you my friend?
Ok, what are you basing this statement on?
How are they just as "human" as you or i?
How do you know they or at least some are not "gods"
thanks
reply to post by blupblup

My Dear Friend,

I cheated, I asked and was told. The one fear they have, for whatever reason, is that many of us will identify them as God.

At the point of sounding of sounding crazy, as through, I don’t already I will share something with you. With the death of my son, I too, was concerned as to what happens after death. Is this life all there is and, if so, for what purpose do we even exist? My little friend pick up on this and asked, why I had not asked this question before. My response was that I was afraid of the answer I might did. He stated, you already have the answer in your heart and live it daily.

I shall try to respond as to what he told:

Life goes on. That which you call physical death is not the end. That which you call God exist. Your science will discover the existence of live after death. However, many questions are forbidden to ask. That which you Heaven exist in what your science calls intra-dimensional. Life is very important and you are forbidden to take it, only that which you call God can do this. Many surprises await you at the time of your death. Not bad ones. Worry not about your son as he is happy. We can not tell you which religion is correct, only that that which you call God truly exists.

There is more, more, but this is not the time or place. Forgive me my friend but must sign now. I hope you understand.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Nope, that's more than enough... thanks

thanks for sharing my friend

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone, I'm new here =)
I was wondering if you know why are all the 57 species you talked about humanoid, you said at the Disclosure Project that science yet didn't have the answers... have you asked the visitors why that would be the case?
How often are your contacts with Korona? and if they are the ones who decide the time for contact, how regular are the contacts?
And as you've just addressed for a heathy scientific discussion
I've read they respect our beliefs, but have they ever told you what do they believe in, from a scientific perspective, if we said God created the Universe, then if this is his creation isn't science also? don't we see in science magnificent mechanisms of organization from an unknown marvelous force?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Also, was reading this interview with Cliff and have to say it's pretty in-depth and answers many questions being asked here.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

believe you experiences,but i believe those and other epxeriences similiar to yours are designed to be propaganda matrixes with the intention of manipulating people into the positions for project bluebeam to be effective.
i believe we are at a stage now that is to create a hostile alien force that will serve as the fallen angels.

My Dear Friend,

I ask no one to accept that which I say. My sole purpose for being on this thread is not to spread fear, but to hopefully bring hope, reasoning, understanding, and healthy scientific debate concerning the UFO Phenomena. While I might be a religious person, this thread is not about my religious view points or my religious beliefs. It must be a scientific endeavor. Surely God understands my logic and purpose on this thread.

God Bless,

Cliff

that is your role, and mine is to be a guardian against negative manipulation by more advanced entities.

ile be watching ,making sure nothing untowards is happening wherever my eyes may be gazing,and right now i am suspicious,very much so, i believe project bluebeam is in full swing.....right under our noses.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

My Dear Friend,

God Bless,

Cliff

Well done Cliff I was going to say that myself, the religous side is getting a bit tireing to say the least and off topic.

It wont be long before that subject of the Galatic Federation Of light cult following pops its head in here and that will be the end of this thread.

I do not push my beliefs, and I am here for the knowledge and discusion on this amazing subject at hand.

So please keep things in perspective.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

This is truly the last negative e-mail I will answer. I have nothing to gain, nothing to loss and no money coming from this. I am grateful to Team ATS for giving me the means to answer questions and this is my purpose for starting this thread. People may chose to believe or disbelieve. Should you find all that money I am suppose to be getting, as you suggest, off this please send it my way. I could surely use it.
God Bless,

Cliff

Mr .Stone

This is my 1st post on ATS and I have only just found this thread...... Can I just say I am truly shocked and embarrassed that you have had to deal with such negativity. I would apologise on behalf of those who are ignorant and lack basic human manners

Please continue the astonishingly good, honest work you are doing for all mankind in revealing the TRUTH to those who are willing to listen and understand it's implications....

Stay well and even thought I don't know you I am sending you a massive hug of encouragement... xx

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Thanks for answering my question, it's a honor talking with you.

I would like to ask some more questions if it doesn't disturb you too much:
1) You said there are 57 species. Is there a species "more advanced" than the other 56?
2) Are there being of light, as described by Carlos Diaz(a famous Mexican photographer)?
3) Do "big-nosed" gray exists? Are them involved with our government?
4) Many whistleblowers said Greys signed a threaty in 1954, other say the deal was signed in 1964 at Holloman... what do you belive it's the case?
5) Are your experiences with Korona very beautiful? Did he talk about life after death?
6) Do you believe in NDE? Is "Heaven" another dimension in our Universe? Is it from onother "bubble"?
7) What's your opinion about Ezekiel's car?
8) A last question: What are the most advanced species capable of doing with their technology for you?
@barontorz: le'ts ignore them, this topic is for people believing Cliff and admiring his work like us, so don't worry about it.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Nagas]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Dear Mr. Stone, it’s very good indeed to see that your health and strength to continue this for me very important thread is improving, so I am very pleased.

With the death of my son, I too, was concerned as to what happens after death. Is this life all there is and, if so, for what purpose do we even exist? My little friend pick up on this and asked, why I had not asked this question before. My response was that I was afraid of the answer I might did. He stated, you already have the answer in your heart and live it daily.

I shall try to respond as to what he told:

Life goes on. That which you call physical death is not the end. That which you call God exist. Your science will discover the existence of live after death. However, many questions are forbidden to ask. That which you Heaven exist in what your science calls intra-dimensional. Life is very important and you are forbidden to take it, only that which you call God can do this. Many surprises await you at the time of your death. Not bad ones. Worry not about your son as he is happy. We can not tell you which religion is correct, only that that which you call God truly exists.

Mr. Stone, the remarks you and your little friend made here above supports my views on certain things I am convinced of since some years now and I therefore want give you my personally views on them.

Life goes on. That which you call physical death is not the end.

I am also convinced that our physical death is not the end because our soul will just continues its endless journey.

That which you call God exist.

I heard that there are ET’s who name that the Creation.

Man must know that he is part of Creation. All life forms and energies are part of the Creation. Even the gods who lived on Earth many years ago and attained the image of a creator are subject to Creation as they are also a part of Creation.

Your science will discover the existence of live after death.

Coincidently I read yesterday this article about that.
World’s largest-ever study of Near-Death Experiences.

www.soton.ac.uk...

Who knows what the outcome of this study will be?

That which you call Heaven exist in what your science calls intra-dimensional.

I don’t exactly what is meant here.
I am convinced that there are places what could be called Heaven, but I don’t understand the connection with what science calls intra-dimensional.

Life is very important and you are forbidden to take it, only that which you call God can do this.

I believe that despite it is “forbidden” there are very, very limited circumstances that it will be accepted so to speak.
His saying “only that which you call God can do this” supports my view I have on certain ET matters.

Many surprises await you at the time of your death.

I am 100% convinced of that and that counts for all of us.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thank you Clifford for answering me.

The universe is a very, very, very large place. Do you truly believe God would create all of this and do nothing with it. If so, for what purpose?

Yes, I believe that God has created the universe for specific purpose. However, it is not clear whether God has created it only for us or some others too. Instead of filling the Earth God might say some day that 'fill the universe and get new friends from other planets'.

But as we all Christians know, the problems of mother Earth must be solved first. Or am I the only one who sees that something biblical is unfinished here before we can start travelling to other planets?

Shouldn't God first judge the world by Jesus Christ, or should we wait for something else, like ETs, who could give us the everlasting life etc. Do you see any conflict here, because for me the ETs represent the answer to most important questions: Who are we? Where are we coming from and where are we going? Why do we die?

So far the Bible has given the answers and we are expected to wait for the return of Jesus. But can ETs come first instead of Jesus Christ and say and do something else? If so, are you sure that they are not deceiving demons in disguise?

"For he [God] has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man [Jesus] he has appointed" (Acts 17:31).

"The Son of Man [Jesus] is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done" (Matthew 16:27).

I do believe in Jesus Christ, as well as ET's.

Just be careful and remember the following:

"You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons" (1 Corinthians 10:21).

I have noticed that you seem to underestimate what the Devil or demons can do or are capable of. Do you remember from the Bible that the Devil is the one who rules the world at the moment and he himself admited it when talking with Jesus.

"The devil led him [Jesus] up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, 'I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to' (Luke 4:5,6.)

So is the ruler of the world out of the question when speaking about increased UFO and ET activity nowadays?

Originally posted by trillian
The Bible warns that they are here to decieve. Depending on your level of spiritual awareness, you can/cannot tell what they really are. All I'm saying is don't be so sure that they are/aren't what you think. It's not your testimony that I doubt but your interpretation of your own testimony.

Hi trillian, nice to meet you!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStandingMan

If it involves fear I wouldn't regard it as a truth, because fear takes away freedom, and there can't be peace and happiness without freedom

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If you can forgive a man, why would God judge him then?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey Clifford nice to see you on ATS. I had two questions for you, I think both have been asked at some point, but I have not seen an answer.

1. Do you have any information about the tall whites mentioned in Nevada and Australia. If not what is your take on them?

2. What's your take on the Terra papers, is their any truth to it?

Thanks in advance, I have been really interested in these two topics lately and figured I would see what you thought.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Folks,

Sorry I have been busy at work this last weekend. I'm going to see Clifford this weekend at the Bay Area Expo. I will get a lot of information from Clifford. If someone can tell me how to post doc’s (PDF) on the site, it would be very helpful.

What’s more important is to answer your question about some of our visitor’s feelings. Based on what Clifford told me and some experiences. The visitors can feel the pain of others. For example, if one of them was to harm someone, they would feel the pain that the other person would feel. So before they would do anything to someone, good or bad, they would feel what the other person would feel. A good document is the one from DTIC called “A mind/Brain/Matter Model Consistent with Quantum Physics and UFO Phenomena” written by Thomas E. Bearden. I think someone on ATS had a link to it. Need to learn how to link things.

So because our visitors has a higher level of conscience, they view thing differently, even their relationship with God. I know I saw a few documents on the subject; also the Vatican has some documents on it. Who are we to say what is possible, with God anything is possible. I hoped this helps a little, I’m not the best with words, but I have the information base on what Clifford shared with me.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You know the biggest problem with any of this is that we are human.

We are deceptive
we are cunning
we are moving (move others to side)

In order to present this you have to find someone who stands nothing to lose and support them. Perhaps the biggest problem is that your not searching to deliver the information into peoples hands... they very ones that are willing to do what it takes to make others curious, to make others envious (horrible thing i know) but in order to get your goals accomplished to spready knowledge you have to get people away from their TV, you have to get them away from their PC, you have to get people away from their AC and DC (electronics). You are hoping to woo the world... that is 6 billion + people. How do you intend to do so? 1 Person at a time is the neccessary, your goals will not be acheived so easlity because those will try to combat it. Prepare CD'S and DVD's Slip them out, make them appealing, Label them as Top Secret... label them as whatever you want the people you say that back you on your UFO research, you need to form a council, you have to unite together and form common knowledge, then you have to discuss how to disperse it. The Government has worked desperately hard to hide this info, so you have to work desperately hard to disperse it... The biggest problem is... Knowing... wondering... is the world ready?

Perhaps SGT. Cliff... The BIGGEST Problem ... Is your not organized.... yet
That is all! Carry ON!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hi Clifford

1. I would like to ask what was the most amazing piece of technology you experienced from or on one of our visitors craft.

2. There is story that and no doubt you may of heard of, or had experience with of a recording device our visitors have that lets you see back in time, other worlds and thier history.

The reason I am asking you these questions is that there are storys of this device floating around and we realy need to no whats is a hoax and is based on experience and truth.

I no your experiences may differ from other contactee's but it would be good to get some feed back.

Also it will be a great topic to discus on your thread as basicaly that's what we are here for, to intake knowledge that your willing to divulge and your experience's

Cheers.

Bob

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStandingMan

One final word before I leave this thread altogether. LastStandingMan, I agree with what you say.

And for Mr Stone,
Thank you for replying to my last post. I leave you in your own trust and also in God's. Whatever you think the aliens maybe, I will not debate any further as I understand your position and you understand mine.

However, I say again be careful of how you evaluate truth. You do realise we use truth to evaluate other truths. So the question is what truth should we base all truths. I know the difference between science and faith and both are correct depending on the circumstance. But ultimately, faith comes out on top. It is in fact faith that defines truth.

I leave you with Matthew 7:15-16.

I wish you good health and may we all discover the truth.

Peace.

trillian

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join