It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Mr Stone I hope to find a reference I once read in a book
on Catholic Prophecy or some like work that expressed answers to
many questions.

I found two book but not the book I remember.

I came across a description of travel throughout space that made
me think of the text in the book.
The book said to sail the waves in space.

Now I am sure at the time, what waves are in space drew a blank.

Listen to this excerpt to the New York Times, Sept. 30, 1894:

"The demonstration of the fact that a vibrating gaseous column
possesses rigidity, must greatly modify the views of thinkers. When
with low frequencies and insignificant potentials indications of that
property may be noted, how must a gaseous medium behave under the
influence of enormous electrostatic stresses, which may be active in
the interstellar space, and which may alternate with inconceivable
rapidity?"
"The existence of such an electrostatic, rymthmically-throbbing
force - of a vibrating electrostatic field- would show a possible way
how solids might have formed from the ultra-gaseous uterus, and how
transverse and all kinds of vibrations may be transmitted through a
gaseous medium filling all space"
-Nikola Tesla

(I assume the Tesla quote and reference correct, it sure sounds like him.)

Mr Tesla, if anyone had suggested the electrical universe though
not known to us as only his many tubes detected waves from the earth.
At least we know all the power companies get electrons from the earth.
Who knows what scientists will learn tomorrow.

Perhaps Alien and Tesla and Catholic knowledge will soon agree and
be known to the world of the means of interstellar travel.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

K: OK. And so, I’m going to assume you have been to underground bases yourself?

C: Not by choice.

K: Not by choice? That’s believable. But have you also seen, say, Reptilians, what’s called, you know, in the UFO community, what we call Reptilians?

C: Some species could be called Reptilians, yes.

projectcamelot.org...

Hello Mr. stone, from what you've said on this interview, supposedly reptilians exist. I find it difficult to believe so, could you please explain?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Hey Joe, don't be sorry...i'm glad i feel the way i do.
I'm glad i take the time to analyze the stuff you guys are saying and i'm glad i participated in this thread and i'm glad now others are beginning to see this for what it is.

You keep addressing me when i am speaking to cliff....if cliff's to busy to reply at the moment, that's fine....i'll wait.

I also work long hours as i run my own firm, so not really something that you can say makes a difference.

"That is why me and an aerospace engineer started spuntk,to start disclosure"

I thought that's what the disclosure project was doing?

As philjwof said a page back, people can read through this thread for themselves and see exactly what's been said and disclosed....(nothing)
I'm not going to copy and paste the stuff i posted before because i'm not here to argue, i'm here to debate and exchange views with people.

This thread is a massive let down, and maybe when you get back from the expo, things will change...i can't say for sure so i'll wait until then.

But i urge everyone new to the thread to go back and read it in full and see what it's all about.
Up until now, nothing has been produced that can back up any claims made by either of you guys, and the answers have been vague.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Joe Z

"That is why me and an aerospace engineer started spuntk,to start disclosure"

I thought that's what the disclosure project was doing?

As philjwof said a page back, people can read through this thread for themselves and see exactly what's been said and disclosed....(nothing)
I'm not going to copy and paste the stuff i posted before because i'm not here to argue, i'm here to debate and exchange views with people.

The Disclosure project relinquishes classified info, spuntk is relinquishing classified info in the only legal way possible.

Phil J Wof Has the right to be dissappointed just as many do... Cliff hasn't posted any evidence this is true, they are beating around the bush about droppin an actual image of a small part of "truth"

You are too here to argue, you proved that on two pages with me

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Both of you will stop this now.

Any further off topic, bickering posts between you will be deleted, a warning issued and possibly a 3 day posting ban.

Be guided accordingly.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You could have atleast left the one part...

Cliff can you post any evidence at all? Then link it to your story to clearly elaborate it? If you need help posting files let me know.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Hey Joe, don't be sorry...i'm glad i feel the way i do.
reply to post by blupblup

My Dear Friend,

Joe is a very close friend, like a brother. You might be very suprised how close you and he are alike. When I first met Joe, he too wanted to know the truth. I told him if you really want to know I will show you. However, it will take more then day, more then a week, more then a month. Thus began our friendship. Every night we would get together and go over the vast amounts of information. The thousands of documents didn't make any sense until they were placed in some order, painting a picture. After many months, Joe now knew what I knew. This didn't happen over night. Joe knows I will let people say what which about me, there he feels a need to stand up for me as he knows me better then any on or following this thread.

You say you are the head of your own firm. Run it with no money. I am neither a business nor a firm. Yet, I have tryed to get information out, more often then not giving it away at my own expense, and you say I am in this for the money. So be it. I have never closed my door on anyone and you are invited to come to Roswell and visit me. I will open my files up to you. Then you will have the knewledge to truly judge my motivations.

I have given copies of my documents to many hoping they would post them. ATS started a thread using some of the documents and it is my prayer they will continue posting them. Yes, I hope SPUNtK also will post the documents. To be sure, I wish I could post very document I have on the internet for all the world to see.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hey cliff, thanks for the reply.

the thing is we've already had this.... ATS could post all your docs but will not.
If you remember (don't want to have to post it all again) i said this back 20+ pages ago.

they (ATS)said they would not post all the docs, and many chipped in saying this was unacceptable...and why can't you post the docs etc etc.

I am honoured that you would invite me to come and view them and i may just take you up on that (so have the docs ready
)

And also i know you cannot know the truth overnight, but this thread is now a few months and hundreds of replies old/long.... so you have had ample opportunity to post or share these files/docs with us.

I did not mean to accuse you of just being in it for the money, it was just the way Joe said that he is preparing cd's etc for you to sell.... i thought here we go again

No chance i could run my business with no money...no way lol

Anyway....alot of people, myself included are starting to feel let down and that nothing is going to come of this thread and it was and has been pretty pointless.... can you not throw us a bone...so to speak.

Thanks, Blup

[edit on 12/9/08 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Some species could be called Reptilians, yes.
reply to post by andre18

My Dear Friend,

Please note the wording of my response to the question asked. I stated this and still hold to it. I chose to respond in this as the skin texture of several of vistor is reptilian like. Mosty people started to identify "Reptilians" with a TV mini-series from the 80's called V. Soon afterward, many people started reporting Reptilians. Yes, some could be called reptilian, but only due to skin texture.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

Some species could be called Reptilians, yes.
reply to post by andre18

My Dear Friend,

Please note the wording of my response to the question asked. I stated this and still hold to it. I chose to respond in this as the skin texture of several of vistor is reptilian like. Mosty people started to identify "Reptilians" with a TV mini-series from the 80's called V. Soon afterward, many people started reporting Reptilians. Yes, some could be called reptilian, but only due to skin texture.

God Bless,

Cliff

So you're saying its just the skin and not the head that looks Reptilian???

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

can you not throw us a bone...so to speak.
reply to post by blupblup

My Dear Friend,

I wish I were much more knowledgeable of computers. Unfortuniately, I am not.

I will talk to my friend, Joe and see if there is some way he can post several documents for me. If he can, I believe you will find them of interest. As for the documents that ATS is interested in, they are in a save place. However, Team ATS must decide the time and way of their release. I will make you this promise, the day Team ATS says they are no longer interested or can do no more with these documents, I will somehow find a way to get them posted. Until that time I can not nor shall I violate their trust. These people are a no non-sense, focused group that truly know what they are doing and the manner in which it needs to be done.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So you're saying its just the skin and not the head that looks Reptilian
reply to post by TallWhites

My Dear Friend,

I guess, what I am trying to say is that they are not lizards nor do they look like the creatures in the TV series V.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If ATS has the documents and will provide them when the time is right... you posting that warrants the question of If the Government has Silenced the founders of The Above Network. Do any of the Mods know if ATS is working on producing Cliffs information for mass production?

Im not trying to debunk Cliff - I am only hoping that after all of this mess that the Moderators can Confirm that an act is in motion so that all the negative attention to cliff will surpass and prove VOID.

All of the files that you have cliff are hard evidence I would suspect. So if the files are physical they can be converted to digital. Scanners work in this way. Also If you have duplicated the files and they are on CD, it can be confirmed that they have been scanned into a digital format. If they are they are either in a picture format or pdf format (portable document format). You can read about it HERE. If they are in picture format you can easily do what they call reformat or convert and turn it into the desired format. I would suggest doing that (More for JOE then Cliff) Then post them somewhere, email, or upload them somewhere. You can email them to me if needed. I will get them up and going rest assured.

The Internet is a representation of the Spirit World. We can communicate to each other while being miles and miles away. We can send each other documents while being far away. In the spirit world there is unlimited potential. I would like to say its almost exactly the same with the internet.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

So if the files are physical they can be converted to digital. Scanners work in this way.
reply to post by rjmelter

My Dear Friend,

I have worked many long days, nights, weeks, months, years converting the files to PDF Format. I currently have thousands of CD'S with government documents that I have converted. Much of this information has not been public domain. Yes, I would love for it all to be out there. I give it freely as I believe this information to important and will open the eyes and minds of many people. A good example is the "Symposium On Unidentified Flying Objecs" held in Congress on July 29, 1968. Another document would be the 1952 FBI document, attesting to the fact that the Air Force's OSI was really the one in charge of the investigation of UFO'S and not necessarily Project Blue Book. The official explanations do not merit out in the official files.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

So you're saying its just the skin and not the head that looks Reptilian

My Dear Friend,

I guess, what I am trying to say is that they are not lizards nor do they look like the creatures in the TV series V.

God Bless,

Cliff

OK gotcha

BTW Cliff when are you gonna write that book about the 57 species???
I guarantee it'll be a bestseller so long as you include nice computer animated illustrations for each species

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

That would be brilliant, and it would bring in some income for Clifford.

So Mr.stone are we right in believing that the majority of the documents, have not being released to the public, Being Classified as "secret" or higher?

If this is the case, then i can understand why ATS would be hesitent to release them, as it could get you into a bit of trouble.

Maybe, you could tell us the jist of some of the most damming documents that you have in your possession, and possibly sending A CD to one of us(will cover the entire cost) For one of us to release?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone!
First of all it is an incredible honor to write to you in person. I deeply respect you for all the things you went through.
I occasionally watch the interview you gave for Project Camelot. It's very much inspiring. Wish I could see you more often.
I would love to know how is it like when Korona visits you. It's actually fascinating to think about it. How does a 'meeting' look like? What happens during his presence? He gives you information or he's just staring at you? Does it usually happen at your home or at the museum? I know it's too many question and very intimate, so I totally accept if you don't want to discuss this. It's already good that you read my message. I have tons of questions of course. I'm extremely sensitive for the happenings in the world and I can see consciousness changing everywhere I look. It's both good and bad. But you can also feel it all the time. Weird...
Wishing you all the best and an outstanding good health! I'm thinking about how to help you but I live in Budapest, Hungary... So I can only help you in my mind and soul. God bless you

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hello Mr. Stone. Thank you so much for coming forward with this important information. I deeply admire you for that.

I have only two questions for you Mr. Stone. It would be an honor if you could reply to them.

1. Mr. Stone, how do the aliens express feelings, can they make expressions through their faces like us humans, can they cry?

2.Mr. Stone, do our visitors emit any sort of smell or scent , if they do can you describe it please.

I would really want to meet you sometime Mr. Stone, thank you so much for your time.

God Bless,

Erick Herrera

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join