It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Originally posted by rjmelter

Originally posted by blupblup
majic, If the way the thread works has changed, i apologise...but as far as i'm aware, we are aloud to disagree with and respectfully question mr. stone.
Springer himself said that i believe.
I am not trying to belittle or offend or tarnish the thoughts and views of this obviously well respected and well loved man, however i still (like with any other person who posts on here)have the right to ask for some proof or backup evidence.
I really want to believe but unlike some others, i have no "feeling" about this....no gut reaction....just seems very vague and very empty.

I am highly interested to know if mr.stone will say anything (which is why i'm still here lol) so i will keep reading the thread and possibly comment if needed.

I respect everybody's right to an opinion or view and will interchange ideas and debate calmly and in a dignified manner with mr.stone as i have been

Sorry for any offense or misunderstanding.

I've already admitted that THIS is the only thread i've said that on.

Boy, you really are desperate aren't you?

You claim you don't care what people think but you sure are trying huh?
Every little bit o dirt you can....i already said go bak and look at this thread.

You are classic!!

[edit on 10/9/08 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Im not feeling too embarassed. A little ashamed I fell into your trap tho

I do however feel pretty good having have found that quote... and its in this thread

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
yeah... show me where you said this is the only thread where you have made that comment... The only comment you've stated thus far is when you are saying that the only time you have used it was JUST NOW with me TODAY. Not in this thread in its entirety.. No more lies please, no more twisting the truth, you would be a great politician.

link   

I think it's this thread that i have said "i'm not trying to belittle you" on, not others.

Ok...again...i already ADMITTED...i've said it in this thread.
That was my first response to you in this new chapter of our debate.

GIVE UP.....YOU LOSE.

you have nothing and you look foolish.

link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Sgt Stone, I have been reading up on your case (the Vietnam one, mainly) and must say I believe it. I hope you do write a book on your experiences and include as many photos and documents as possible. It would make for a badly needed reference book. There are too many books out that have no information or first hand accounts (The last really good one was "Captured" about the Betty and Barney Hill case.) I hope you the best of health, and may your many good friends help with the research and putting it together. I am very curious about the types of aliens (and possible illustrations).
I must also apologize for my last post as I thought you were "channeling" the aliens. Telepathy is very different, and all the credible cases the witnesses communicated with the aliens telepathically.

As a veteran of the AF, I want to thank you for your service. Many of my friends from the Vietnam era said they were "volunteered" for many jobs they did not want.
Thank you for taking your time to write this post, and thanks to your many friends who help you out.

Originally posted by bloodsearch
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hello Cliff, I just want to say thank you for creating this thread. I keep a open mind about your testimony, and at the very least what you have to say is very interesting.

In a previous post you said that:

Those things that ATS are interested in will never be compromised by me (my granddaughter holds those documents). But I want the truth out. Not that which I say, but the truth as reflected in the documentation.

I am sorry if I misinterpret what you wrote, and if so, could you please clarify. When you say compromise, do you mean to say there are documents that you are not at liberty to reveal to the public at this time. Is it your intention to find a way to release this information through official channels ?

Finally, I understand you have been given some level of permission to reveal what you know. Are there any specific limits to this, and do you believe that there is a effort by the governments of the world to bring about disclosure in the near future in a responsible manner ?

I wish you good health and you have my respect, and thanks again for you time.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All you have done is LIE and TWIST things.

yeah... show me where you said this is the only thread where you have made that comment... The only comment you've stated thus far is when you are saying that the only time you have used it was JUST NOW with me TODAY. Not in this thread in its entirety.. No more lies please, no more twisting the truth, you would be a great politician.

Everytime you say i did or didn't say or do something....i prove you wrong....yet you cannot back up ANYTHING you have said about me.

I think it's this thread that i have said "i'm not trying to belittle you" on, not others.

Page 46, 12th post down....read and weep.

GIVE UP....you are looking increasingly desperate and foolish.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well then i must admit that I am at fault for under analyzing your post.

I admit that I made a mistake in not seeing that you thought you had said it in "this" post and NOT others...

All the ignorance that I have let myself succumb to. For reading through all your posts and reading how you try to debunk everyone who opposes your oppinion, that part is fact and can be backed up.

Contrary to your beleif (that im still a decent and honest human)-Not perfect. Not as perfect as Blup Blup. I made a mistake in reading your post and you been rambling about everything trying to say im calling you a liar. Originally you had stated that you did not make that comment then you came out with that. I was debating on the topic that you had originally stated that you HAD said that... YOU DIDNT SAY BELITTLE>>>AT ALL. So thus we were both wrong. I dont know about you but im glad we can put that behind us. But I bet you want to beat your chest a bit dont you
So go Ahead... nobodys watching and nobody will judge you...
nobody will give you a star for being so primative (im going to give you stars on all your posts now though
)

You have a star on all of your posts for the last 2 pages (thinking aloud: I hope I didnt miss one, Blup Really deseves those stars he is a great person...)

[edit on 10-9-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You don't even know me??
You can't even be graceful in defeat can you?

everytime you get close to apologizing, you have another dig.
You really asked for this, you really wanted my name to be mud huh?
I really grate on you and you really don't like me....well thanks.

I am no brute or thug or neandertal....i am a decent person who does not like to be accused of things i did not do or say.

As i said, i did not want to have to do this, but you kept pushing and pushing and insisting i'd said these things.

EVERY point you said about me and everything you claimed i was or said has been found to be untrue.
I take no pride in this or do i wish to gloat.....i just take some solace in the fact that i have proven my name or credibility, in the face of untrue accusations and have not enjoyed any moment of this, i was extremely angry and not really myself....but it's not every day someone accuses you of things that are blatantly untrue.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You don't even know me??
You can't even be graceful in defeat can you?

I am no brute or thug or neandertal....i am a decent person who does not like to be accused of things i did not do or say.

As i said, i did not want to have to do this, but you kept pushing and pushing and insisting i'd said these things.

EVERY point you said about me and everything you claimed i was or said has been found to be untrue.
I take no pride in this or do i wish to gloat.....i just take some solace in the fact that i have proven my name or credibility, in the face of untrue accusations and have not enjoyed any moment of this, i was extremely angry and not really myself....but it's not every day someone accuses you of things that are blatantly untrue.

Thanks anyway.

You know if you keep on rambling about... "I didn't want to have to do this" (Fear my wrath oh RjMelter!!) I might have beleived you but seeing as its the second time youve said that... Im pulling the card that calls you a liar... once more. Not everything has been proven untrue, you do go and try to debunk the people who oppose you. I just choose my words carelessly (im fairly confident however that i know what im talking about... mis-relating did become a problem however)

You in the sputtering moments of the debate of good and evil (are you sure your not Christian? They like to pull the good and evil card game) You said I lost and that you had won? That is very childish indeed. But contrary to your belief that Im the only one looking stupid. hehe... this part makes me laugh.

All I did was bring you down to my level, i have nothing to prove... you wanted to disprove Cliff and belittle him so i used your method against you. Its called sacrifice
Thanks for Showing your true colors

Keep in mind that I gave you stars, everyone will look up to you when they see a star by all of your posts and none by mine! (Cause face nobody reads the unstarred posts) Your a hero. Defender of zilch

So I think its safe to say I do know how to accept my defeat

[edit on 10-9-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Clearly, you know how to accept defeat

You keep bringing religion into this too...first i'm an atheist...then you say "are you sure you're not christian".....make your mind up??

And I'm childish....be an ADULT and apologize seriously for talking trash about me.. i was angry therefore i was a little annoyed and emotional in my responses, yet still did not post lies about you?

So fortunately....i will never be down to your level.

I BACK-UP what i say with evidence, unlike you who just blindly attack and post lies.

You are deceitful and dishonest.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I must say that i am a latecomer to this thread, but have read about 17 pages so far, and am not sure if the Original poster is still here. but i will ask 1 question.

you have a lot of questions to sort through and I do not wish for you to be here for 5years stuck on this thread, when there are much more constructive things to do to get the word out.

Q:But have you ever seen Photographs/been in the presance of/seen or heard of a decription of;

What I call 'The Eyball Heads' Where the look of the body is quite humaniod(seem to walk on 2 legs?) But has a monstous sized head wich seems to enclose a single but Unusually large single Eyeball

I have some Examples here:

First is a video of a "ghost" in an elevator wich fits the bill perfectly,It is CCTV footage of one, wich was later to be revealed as a "hoax" by a Co-orperation, to show the dangers of working late.....Wich is a cover IMHO as this makes absolutly no sense.

And some art work of them

[edit on 10-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Yes I think I saw one last year, drinking from my toilet, believe me or not, he then disappeared into a beam of light, I ran out and saw a spaceship! he communicated with me telepathically and told me they ran out of water in his planet so he had to make a stop in my house, he's name was "Texas", don't know why, they worshiped toilets back in his planet called "the planet" so he couldn't resist, I know it sounds crazy but that's how it happened

great post, think i'll make some more research on "them"

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Your reply to Hammanderr seemed very angry

reply to post by blupblup

My dear friend,
You are quite right. However, this was not meant to be an attack on any individual. For this, I apologize to Hammanderr. In a moment of self pity, I had to air my frustrations. I truly have no right to self pity. So many others have paid a greater price then I for their involvement and experiences. Yet most of you on this thread do not know their names, experiences, or the price they paid. It is for these people, I chose to come forward. Now, I have people saying this is all about money. Ask anyone who has come to my home, even strangers. They have left my home with many CD’S and , at times, DVD’S. I never charged them a cent. Anyone that truly knows me, knows I have given away much more then I have sold. When the Army gave me a “lawful order” to stop talking about UFO’s and stop trying to get members of Congress to ask questions, I refused to follow that order and fought back. No one, other then Mr. Larry Bryant, came to my aid.
This a time in my life I felt very alone. That being said let me say, the U.S. Army owes me nothing, I owe the U.S. Army everything. It was the U.S. Army that taught me of one’s duty, honor, and a greater love of Country. I knew that coming out and espousing what I knew to be the truth meant sacrificing my honor for the greater good of my Country and the world for that matter. People may now call me a liar, a money changer, and a hoaxer. But in the end history will prove those things I have said to be true.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 10-9-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

you said (roughly) that the greys will eventually come forward as creators of Christ.

reply to post by trillian

My dear friend,
I stated there was a group that would come out and say they are the creators of Christ. I worried about this. With the death of my son, I would often think what if this is true. Was life and the universe just an accident of nature? My little friend, knowing this bothered me, asked why I never asked him of their believes. My response was that I was afraid of the answer I might be given. He responded by saying, “we can’t tell which religion is correct, but we know that the same ’God’ that created you, created us. The universe is not an accident of nature. Everything has a purpose in being. Nothing is by chance. Your science, sooner or later, will learn this to be true. At the time of your death, you will have many surprises in store. Yes, your son lives on. You should know this because you feel his presence everyday because he is still around you.” This conversation eventually led to them permitting me to visit with son twice. You can read about on another page in this thread.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

That is quite, comforting to people who fear Not exsiting, by the default of death.

What makes you stand out from all the rest, and tells me in my mind that this is the real deal, is that you are not profiting from it, and that you lead, a simple life(retrospectively)

I think you may have had an Unseen helping hand. As in you have been protected.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Any further elaboration regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated, since death is an eventuality for us all. More specifically is the afterlife anything like, this reality...as far as responsibility, work, love...is the afterlife a continuation of these things?

And thank you again, in advance.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Is it confirmed that its about money? Really? Is it?

My Dear Friend,
Thank you for coming to my defense. You must understand, as I too must understand, many will disagree with what I say. So be it. That will not discourage me from doing that which I feel I must do. Even those in the highest places of government know, the day they come out and say UFO'S are a reality, many will ask what is the government up to. But know this; this is not about money. I could have written about my experiences, calling it fiction and made money off the books and movies. However, that which I do is much more important then self or money. Please, let us agree to disagree but at the end of the day, let us depart as friends. As friends, we may not always agree with one another's point of view. However, we respect the view points of one another.

God Bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join