It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I was debunking this thread early on but have since stopped out of pity.

reply to post by hammanderr

I may be old and ill, but I am not down for the final count. You know I am a Hoaxer. What do you know of the Hell I went through at NMMI as a result of my trying to get UFO information out in the open. Since you know so much about me tell the people on this thread that story please. Tell them why there was a news black out on what was happening to me. Tell them why a news reporter felt she was just furthering the cover-up of what was happening to me. Joe knows the story, he has copies of some of the documents. My life has been a living Hell for trying to get this information out and people like you judge me, having no knowledge what I have went through. My door has never been closed to anyone and I have given freely, no charge. But understand this, when I faced court martial for standing up for my actions in getting the truth out, where were you? You are a debunker: nothing more, nothing less.
Christ got angry, so I feel I have that right. I do not hate you, but I strongely disagree with you, as you do not know me or have ever met me.

God bless,
Cliff

[edit on 10-9-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hello Mr. Stone,

I just wanted to say hello, and let you know that I deeply admire you. I have two questions that I hope you may answer. When you have some time.

1) Are you still in contact with the being that you described on the projectcamelot video, and if so what are your impressions regarding any events occurring between now and 2012.

2) Do you keep in contact with Dr. Greer, and if so what do you think about his disclosure project, and how it's coming along.

Thank you sir, in advance, and apologies if you've already answered these questions.

-Gateway

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

My dear friend,
Yes I am in contact with him at his choosing . I will be until my death. They monitor you for all your life. In response to your second question, I have great respect for Dr. Greer, However, I do not aligned with anyone, as I feel I must stay true to my experiences and many times I am ask to chance my experiences. This I will never do. I have been told I would be much more believable, if I would change this or that. However, I can only tell you of my experiences as I have lived them. This is not intended to take away from others, it is only an attempt to tell my story as I and my family have lived it. Thank you for your most kind words.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

My dear friend,
Yes I am in contact with him at his choosing . I will be until my death. They monitor you for all your life. In response to your second question, I have great respect for Dr. Greer, However, I do not aligned with anyone, as I feel I must stay true to my experiences and many times I am ask to chance my experiences. This I will never do. I have been told I would be much more believable, if I would change this or that. However, I can only tell you of my experiences as I have lived them. This is not intended to take away from others, it is only an attempt to tell my story as I and my family have lived it. Thank you for your most kind words.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Thank you for your response.

I also wanted to ask you, did the beings discuss with you what the afterlife is like?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Mr Stone, in the interview posted here, you refered to an incident in Vietnam. You were called in to investigate a downed B-52 I believe.

You said the plane looked as if it had been set down in the jungle (as opposed to have had actually crashed.

Could that "B-52" actually have been a alien craft?

If the visitors can "access" human thoughts (and emotions), could they also not be able to "implant" thoughts which influence and/or alter our perceptions of reality?

Some one once told me that "Perception is 9/10ths of Reality".

Perhaps that incident was some sort of test to guage your ability to accurately perceive and report their communications?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Please e-mail me as I owe you some CD's.

God bless,
Cliff

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Bhadhidar

My dear friend,
This was a real B-52. Real people had died. There is just so much information to share, I do not know how to do it. I pray that PUNKITP will be able to assist me in this. Those things that ATS are interested in will never be compromised by me (my granddaughter holds those documents). But I want the truth out. Not that which I say, but the truth as reflected in the documentation. Let no one live in your mind rent free. Remember, that not all things are conspiracies, but tragedies.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Yes, I have as a result of the dearth of my son. To be continued.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Dear Mr Stone,

Good to see you back on this thread. I posted a few pages earlier and to recap: I respect you and I believe your testimony is credible with high consistency where ever you tell it. There is one particular question I really want to ask:

In an interview held by UFO universe of you back in 1989 (correct me if I'm wrong), you said (roughly) that the greys will eventually come forward as creators of Christ. I was wondering how you come to know this and what this means for you personally.

I'm a Christian and this question is quite important to me.

Much appreciated and I hope your health improves.

Regards,

trillian

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Your reply to Hammanderr seemed very angry...i understand the frustration but you must understand ours too.
They are just words, they mean nothing unless you back them up with evidence, you know, the thing you said you had lots of on the ATS at roswell thread...the reason everyone is on this thread??

I don't need to re-post what i did before because i'm not here to attack or belittle you, just here for answers like everyone else.
I cannot say with certainty that you are a hoaxer as someone else did, although i lean more towards that, because after months and hundreds of replies, were at the same point when we started....except now we are getting to the real reasons of why you and the mysterious Joe Z are here... money!!
Offer a little knowledge, share a bit of info....then disappear, then get a friend to come on keep the thread going, then ask for money.

the thing is i've seen this hundreds of times before and we (conspiracy theorist/ufologists) have been ripped off many times before.....what makes you any different??

thanks, Blup.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Really Blup Blup...

Is it confirmed that its about money? Really? Is it?

its kinda funny that every thread that i find with your disagreeing with someone and ill quote you "im not trying to belittle you". Say it once i beleive you say it twice i beleive you, say it three times i doubt it... say it 4 times... your a liar.

You cant debunk personal oppinion buddy. Your a beleive in the phenomenon of UFOS. Get over it. Let cliff and Joe do what they can. Sure there is doubt ... However these 2 people say they have a story. Unless your a disinfo agent give them space... Or if your trying to belittle go right on ahead. That kidna attitude is welcomed very respectedly in todays society.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Just about made your post out, thanks for that, Nice to know you're keeping up with what i'm posting

I think it's this thread that i have said "i'm not trying to belittle you" on, not others.
If i was trying to, i would be poking holes in his story and using much harsher wording than i am now, i am being very reserved and conservative in my responses.
and i'll politely say do not call me a liar, won't be so polite in future.

"You cant debunk personal oppinion buddy."

Errr, you can and here's how.

I say that princess diana is alive and married to elvis...this is my personal opinion, yet people could get hold of death certificates, post-mortem records and alike....so therefore my personal opinion is debunked.

Also, i believe the earth is hexagon shaped, yet a little research and fact finding, folks could debunk that quite easily.
If you're going to attack me, at least have something to say.... you're just rambling inanely my friend.

"However these 2 people say they have a story"

Yes, STORY being the operative word in that sentence.
I am questioning said story because it is, at the moment, unproven and highly ambiguous.

"Unless your a disinfo agent give them space... Or if your trying to belittle go right on ahead."

OH...the old classic, "you're a disinfo agent".
Usually used by people who can't quite get their point across or are annoyed because you've burst their little bubble.
How about you're a disinfo agent because you're backing up two possible hoaxers and therefore keeping the real truth from us??
Exactly....see how silly it sounds

How about I'm not gullible, or i don't take everything i'm told as fact or truth...ever try that??

And i think we've done the belittling one to death already.

Now, take your time....then come back and talk.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

All I suggest you doing is getting back on topic. The point in Sgt Cliffs thread was discussion, not bashing. If you cannot Contribute which is of a postive nature. Then you should stay out of the topic all together. Negative criticism is welcomed in any debate but what you are doing is not criticism... it is shere ignorance.

You cannot debunk oppinoin all together because anyone who claims that is clearly delusional. People who work for the government and other agencys that regularly reporting abnormal phenomenon such as UFOS are not clearly delusional because they can be backed up by witness after witness after witness, that however is their testimony, but the evidence is clear. Altho people are sweeping the truth under the rug people are trying to get it out. I feel Cliff is one of them. If hes not then you get to do the old and famous nan nan a boo boo. But once you do that you lose all credibility as because your rational is that of a kid... so whatever pleases you.

Get back on topic. Im stating information that can be backed up. If someone were to BACKTRACK your posts it would say " i dont mean or I dont intend to belittle you" i encourage all readers to go through blup blups posts.

By the way that is called creating the charachter. Just trying to show your true colors so all the negative "optimism" that your putting into the post doesnt get reguarded as truth... That would be a sad misfortune.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

I feel Cliff is one of them. If hes not then you get to do the old and famous nan nan a boo boo. But once you do that you lose all credibility as because your rational is that of a kid... so whatever pleases you.

I am not disputing this as some kind of game or power trip, i am doing it because that is the point of a debate or discussion,to have opposing sides debating one another to find out what really happened/or whats going on.
You're also predicting and then bashing me for doing something i haven't doneand wouldn't do?
And i'm a kid now....clearly you're not reading my posts closely enough.

Why didn't you have a go at Hammanderr...cliff seemed slightly annoyed by him, why not stick up against him....oh that's right...you just wanna try and bash blup....not gonna happen mate.

Get back on topic. Im stating information that can be backed up. If someone were to BACKTRACK your posts it would say " i dont mean or I dont intend to belittle you" i encourage all readers to go through blup blups posts.

Yes, do it....backtrack and see how delusional this guy actually is.
If having an opposing view to someone is belittling them...then i'm guilty of it quite often, if whoever, it is actually the point of a discussion/debate, then please let this animated character know that.

By the way that is called creating the charachter. Just trying to show your true colors so all the negative "optimism" that your putting into the post doesnt get reguarded as truth... That would be a sad misfortune.

What would actually be a sad misfortune, is that people just believe this stuff having been offered nothing in the way of evidence and now facing the possibility of having to pay for the info.
I am trying to inject reason and critical thinking into a somewhat one sided and rather vague thread.
Did you actually go and read the posts starting on about page 23 or so... i would say everyone go do it...see what i've been trying to do and see how polite i've been (up til now lol) and how i have asked for the info to be put out and how we've come to this point.

[edit on 10/9/08 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Joe Z

Call me the pessimist (pessimists call themselves realists)

When a storm arises it is brought out by beauty and power and then the rain comes.

This is the part where clifford came in brining for his knowledge and provoking our curiousities to come into the now and search for anwsers...

Then the storm rains hard and fast or slow and long or however nature chooses to show its face unto the world.

This is the part where all of the ATS'rs Were either seeking knowledge, congradulating Cliff, debunking Cliff, or just trying to be a part of the ...chaos

After the rain the night or sun comes upon the remnants of the storm, the rain on the grass, soaking into the earth to replenish life itself. Washing away the filth and cleaning the surface of the earth and empowering the part of the earth as close to the core as it can get.

THIS is the part THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED

The thread has died no doubt with only about 7 of us trying to keep this going.

Cliff Created his storm and let it continue we felt the rain we felt the wind, but after the storm left... something isn't right. There is no wetness on the ground and there arent any signs of the storm.

Joe Z Contrary to your beleif. We here on ATS are not as weak minded as previously thought. You can only make excuses for cliff for so long. Cliff can find time. I am currently doing volunteer work for a state park, going to school and working, lol and i have TIME to peruze the topics here on ATS.

We KNOW the storm came upon us and drenched the earth...

So whats next is the anwsers.

Did Cliff use the U.S. Governments HAARP program to produce chaos on earth?? Did he create a storm of nothingness? or what is going on?

ABOUT YOUR PRODUCTS

Apparently you are in it for the money. YouTube is happy to display horrible crap, fake ufo videos, even a short videoclip I created ( which was useless to millions of people but useful to those interested in seeing) SO THAT SAID. You can post what is needed on YOUTUBE. Photobucket is happy to post your photos. 3IX is a great website hosting business that lets you create a great website for cheaply and there are plenty of ways.

PDF Format you paperwork and post it somewhere... its easy... very easy.

You write out your goals and we will assist you. You dont write them out we wont beleive you but its not our right to need you to write out the goals needed to expose this information. The truth is the truth bud. There are only so many ways to show off, pictures files and videos. The Web is a safe haven for Exposing the truth and its fairly cheap to do so. IF NOT there are plenty of people such as myself willing to help out doing whatever is neccessary....you know...honest people. But at this moment im not so sure this whole thing EVER had honest INTENT. If it does im here to help. I really dont see the problem.

Edit to add:

BLUP BLUP

Check out PAGE 20, Post 3 by Springer and you will read exactly why this is in skunkworks...

[edit on 9-9-2008 by rjmelter]

There is a recap of how I feel about the topic blup blup keep in mind that I think something could be up but im being level headed about that. Because most of all... Im curious why after that post cliff came back. I dont think it to be much that "oh no we are caught red handed" I think Cliff was tired of talking to people such as yourself and quit talking. now that he anwsnered those posts and came back to you he will probably leave again IMHO.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So why are you arguing with me and trying to paint me as the bad guy, if in a roundabout kind of way, you feel the same?
Do you not see what this is....are you that naive?

You're either new to the whole CT/UFO thing or you really just want to believe this?

Which is it?

Oh, and did you go back and read my posts....find all these different threads that i said "not to belittle you" in??
Thought not....

Edit to add, i did read post 3 on page 20.... so as i've stated all along...why has cliff not answered most of the posts, and if this is not about FOIA docs... why has he been so vague in his responses....

start a new thread, and i'll answer peoples questions, and do a much better, much more thorough job of it!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
RECAP OF CLIFFS MESSAGES -disregarding- Rjmelter and Blup Blup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may be old and ill, but I am not down for the final count. You know I am a Hoaxer. What do you know of the Hell I went through at NMMI as a result of my trying to get UFO information out in the open. Since you know so much about me tell the people on this thread that story please. Tell them why there was a news black out on what was happening to me. Tell them why a news reporter felt she was just furthering the cover-up of what was happening to me. Joe knows the story, he has copies of some of the documents. My life has been a living Hell for trying to get this information out and people like you judge me, having no knowledge what I have went through. My door has never been closed to anyone and I have given freely, no charge. But understand this, when I faced court martial for standing up for my actions in getting the truth out, where were you? You are a debunker: nothing more, nothing less.
Christ got angry, so I feel I have that right. I do not hate you, but I strongely disagree with you, as you do not know me or have ever met me.

God bless,
Cliff

reply to post by Gateway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear friend,

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on 10-9-2008 @ 02:34 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

God bless,
Cliff

My dear friend,
This was a real B-52. Real people had died. There is just so much information to share, I do not know how to do it. I pray that PUNKITP will be able to assist me in this. Those things that ATS are interested in will never be compromised by me (my granddaughter holds those documents). But I want the truth out. Not that which I say, but the truth as reflected in the documentation. Let no one live in your mind rent free. Remember, that not all things are conspiracies, but tragedies.

God Bless,

Cliff

reply to post by Gateway

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Wow, that was entirely pointless, and i guess i called you out on the post thing too....just move along and pretend my post doesn't exist.

Here is a link, in case you missed the post.

LINK

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

RECAP OF CLIFFS MESSAGES -disregarding- Rjmelter and Blup Blup

God bless,
Cliff

reply to post by Gateway

My dear friend,

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on 10-9-2008 @ 02:34 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

God bless,
Cliff

My dear friend,

God Bless,

Cliff

reply to post by Gateway

God Bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join