It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by trillian
reply to post by LastStandingMan

One final word before I leave this thread altogether. LastStandingMan, I agree with what you say.

And for Mr Stone,
Thank you for replying to my last post. I leave you in your own trust and also in God's. Whatever you think the aliens maybe, I will not debate any further as I understand your position and you understand mine.

However, I say again be careful of how you evaluate truth. You do realise we use truth to evaluate other truths. So the question is what truth should we base all truths. I know the difference between science and faith and both are correct depending on the circumstance. But ultimately, faith comes out on top. It is in fact faith that defines truth.

I leave you with Matthew 7:15-16.

I wish you good health and may we all discover the truth.

Peace.

trillian

Sorry to see your upset but this thread is not about religion and may be you should put that to one side and join in from where Clifford started.

To be honest most of the posters here are pissed off with this and correct me if I am wrong?.

We are here to discuss thier craft, technology and thier motives.

Also I retrach the sorry and why should I appologise, for me wasting my time reading your post about religion that is on going to put this thread out on a limb.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yes, this is not about religion and possible interpretations based on belief but facts and the science of this issue

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
To be honest most of the posters here are pissed off with this and correct me if I am wrong?.

Yeah, I can almost hear the crowd shouting: "we don't want Jesus, we want ETs".

Originally posted by Jim11
Yes, this is not about religion and possible interpretations based on belief but facts and the science of this issue

This is just about a religious aspect of the ET subject. Do you really want take a risk and take that aspect completely out of the equation when searcing the truth?

As trillian I will leave this thread also and with the following words:

"Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles" (1 Corinthians 1:22,23).

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The reason most people don't want to talk about Jesus right now, but about et, is because they accept that et is our space brothers and sisters, and really appreciate one of the insiders who has had a fascinating journey in life, and privy to a lot information we do not have, talking to us like this. If we wanted another sermon from our church, we would go there. Here we're looking for information concerning off planet people. The ones continually mixing the two are derailing the thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

If so many people, once credible, turned out to be the contrary, then one, objectively speaking, wouldn't see why this particular case would make any difference

The possibilities from an objective perspective:
If this is a lie, the realities would either be...

-disinformation for personal interest
-disinformation to make people believe in UFOs and unaware of other more important issues, the state of the world
-disinformation to make people believe in UFOs to justify actions to implement a new order in the world ("the last card would be the extraterrestrial threat)
-disinformation simply for commercial purposes, who knows who's financing what? broadly speaking

If this is real:

-this is totally real
-this is real to a degree, however the main facts are "inflated"

The possibilities from science:

---The old "gene-centered"/"Mendelian-centered" idea of evolution driven primarily by "natural selection" would result in 57 humanoid species in separate places in the Universe, all visiting Earth:
Improbable event
---The new "non gene-centered"/"non Mendelian-centered" idea of evolution driven primarily by "self-assembly" and "self-organization" would result in 57 humanoid species in separate places in the Universe, all visiting Earth:
Probable event...
... extract from a letter from Stuart A. Newman (New York Medical College) to the New Yorker magazine in response to an article on Hollywood's humanoid ET's, referring to the processes of "self-assembly" and "self-organization" in evolution:

"Work that my colleagues and I have done shows that the physicalist explanation is perfectly consistent with natural selection-if selection is seen mainly as a mechanism that provides genetic reinforcement for for physically inescapble forms rather than (as Darwin had it) a sieve for the preservation of incremental, undirected morphological changes”

... physically inescapable forms as a result of "self-organization" in this context refers to the "humanoid form"

Where would I stand?

Why would I believe this is real to a degree?
1. The new totally scientific theories by notable Q&A/Dr. Stuart A. Newman point out to life as a process inherent to the universe and other biological forms like us are likely the case... We now know Mars had huge bodies of water in the past and could've sustained life... making the connection with Stuart's theories... then we will probably find indications of life in Mars sometime and then the possibility for intelligent life elsewhere or even there skyrockets
2. I saw a UFO!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

I'm not even going to bother responding to these blanket statements you've made without proof, as its obviously a credo therefore unreasonable. Reasonable people examine issues from many sources and testimony. I'm way past that point however. I don't go online to argue the validity of a ufo picture. We've seen too many of those, and undergone the forced hospitality of the ones flying the crafts. You don't have to believe anyone. But, derailing this thread for those who have a core need to explore the nature of our visitors, their beliefs and philosophies, their mission here on earth, not to mention if possible, their agendas, is not reasonable. So stop doing it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hi Folks,

Reading these threads is kind of confusing. As an engineering and believer in the whole UFO situation. I base my knowledge first on what Clifford shared with me for the last 10 years. But during these past years, I always did my own research and didn’t just take Clifford’s word. He would never expect anyone to do that. I did many hours of research and checked all the FOIA documents with the source. Like Project Moondust with DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency). NSA documents for security markings. The witnesses I meet at the Disclosure Project and other sources.

I believe in God, and I know that He just didn’t created us. This thread should motivate people to ask questions that are related to the science of our visitor's technology, why are there here. The reason for us to look at things differently and not just accept something because we are told or shown something. This thread can open up a whole new world if we just ask the right questions. I know and seen a lot, but I’m not here to prove anything, but to shown you where I went and found out made sense to me. There is a lot out there on the subject, but where do you start. I started with the science and technology aspect. And I feel other like you have the same interest. I will be with Clifford this Friday. We have a lot to talk about. Well you all have a good night.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Greetings Mr Clifford Stone and thank you for spreading your message of open mindedness.

I have a few questions all to do with the blonde or white haired human-looking alien you call the Nomadics , who met with president Eisenhower in the 1950s. They have been named the Nordics by many.

(Q1)Why have the blonde haired human- looking aliens decided that they do not want any interaction with humans?

(Q2) what makes the blond haired aliens different from humans?

(Q3)Is there any ancestral connection between the blonde ,or white haired human-looking aliens and the natural blondes people of this planet?

(Q4)Are the nomadic at war with another alien species? If they are at war with another alien species, what are they fighting over, and who are the species that they are at war with?

(Q5) were the people who committed suicide in what is commonly referred to as the Heavesgate Cult real aliens who took over human bodies?

(Q6) I heard that blonde human-looking aliens are very spiritual. If they are truly spiritual ,what are they doing to rescue their fallen people who exist as spirits and are presently trapped in the bodies of the many human races on this planet?

(Q7) have you ever seen or spoken to the nomadic?

(8) I have seen a lot of albino people and I often wondered if they are the Nomadics who were shot down and then they reincarnated into human families with no memories of who they were in their previous life. I also once watched a film called ‘’Village of the damned’’ where children with blonde hairs where born into human families .Do you think that there is any truth in the film?

(9) Does the nomadic believe in God and Jesus Christ?

(Q10) Does the nomadic call themselves humans ?
(Q11) Do you believe in reincarnation?
(Q12) Did the Nazis meet the Nomadics and got their idea of the master race from them?
Thank you for taking your time to answer this questions and I will be looking forword to reading one of your books titled UFOs ARE REAL.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I agree. We need to ask the right questions. There is so much we'd all like to know about our visitors, not to mention there are so many races visiting, that we need to quit derailing this thread in page after page of the same dogma issue. With the ones that are involved with my family, I have only a brief memory, and my 17 has some brief memories, but we don't get to consciously remember or even know if we had ever asked the right questions when we were taken. I just know they weren't pleiadians, but were greys that initially worked with humans (possibly nazis) and now they don't seem to. And my sons memories of being shown dates and a viewing screen make it seem like they're similar to the ones working with Jim Sparks a bit. I have always imagined them as having families and lives on their home planets and every race of et is more fascinating to me than any other subject, even the "bad guys" though I want to avoid them. While others talk about propulsion systems because they are more scientific, I'm interested in their lives, history, poetry, music, how they fall in love, and sociological information in our universe.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have read Major Kevin Randle's (USAR) blog about his debate with Dr Salla on whistle blowers in general. I have heard that Sgt Stone and others have documents and other items that could be served up as evidence. In the UFO field, the research is basically stagnated and I find that to be unfortunate.
I came across this one from November 27, 2005:

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

What are your responses to the charges and/or claims made here?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

This post sound incredibily interesting! What kind of gods is Jesus? Are them composed of matter? Is there a higher God above all? What their powers are?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
hello,
I have now read EVERY SINGLE post & reply in this thread up to PAGE 18. i have one question and one question that is a request:-

Q). I have read 18 pages of posts & replies and NOT 1 shred of evidence to prove the existance of UFO's, ET's or the validity of CLIFFs stories?

Can ANYONE supply me with 1 piece of evidence.

I am waiting ( probably in vain here)

thnx,

SGTruthATS

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTruthATS

Welcome. As a new member to ATS, you may be unaware of the variey of topics available here and the protocol associated with their discussion. At the top of every page of every thread in this (Skunk Works) forum is the following message-

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.* Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

(*Bolding mine)

As such, the topics in this forum will likely not have associated physical evidence. And maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect you already knew that there was no "evidence" beyond the anecdotal.

I hope that helps answer your query. You might also take a moment to peruse the ATS Handbook to further enhance your experience with us.

Thanks and enjoy your stay.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi yeahright,
Thanks for that, yes you are wrong i didnt realize all of this concentrated on ANECDOTAL discussion, this all seems totally pointless now then?
So i can make up any old rubbish with no evidence and bingo i have a UFO/ET case up and running.

no wonder i dont beleive99.9% of this stuff.

cheers Anyway

SG - England,UK

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

ET's and Roman Catholicism?
We want Rationality

Rationality as follows....

"Your concept of God, my concept of God,
I wondered what God is really like
or if there is a God for that matter
and why would God permit war and disease if he’s all loving,
it didn’t make any sense to me, so many clashes, so I questioned that.
Of course I felt a little uncomfortable during questioning the concept of God,
but then, reading about the history and evolution of gods,
the god of war, the god of love, which is more like the people that invented them,
they behave, they got angry
and this did not come through as superior intelligence"
Jacques Fresco, The Venus Project

The God of Judgement Day?

"…They look at the environment that shapes people’s behaviour and they don’t call them good or bad anymore, they think about reshaping the environment to get more constructive behavior"
Roxanne Meadows, The Venus Project

Why Judgement? …And this did not come through as superior intelligence

Superstition

"Instead of looking for a better world later, after you die,
it’s really building the types of things that all religious teachings talk about here on earth,
we don’t have to wait until we die for that, we can confront our problems today
and not wait for the messiah to come with the white robe and change things

For instance in religion they put things on the will of God,
if there’s an accident, it’s the will of God,
and it stops you from thinking about, well, how do we redesign the transportation system so we don’t have those problems anymore"
Roxanne Meadows, The Venus Project

and still the question goes...

Is there any evidence?

Please show us the evidence you claim to have

To a blogger or a moderator, could you please show how to upload files or post liks because, apparently, that seems to be the problem

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTruthATS

I think the same, it's been over 50 pages and they haven't been able to upload one bit of evidence, straightforwardly speaking

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Clifford, hi.

My question may have been asked already-

My origional question I can't even really phrase. It seems for all you've been involved with this you should be able to expatriate you and your family for a few years of peaceful living and one of your 57 species should orchestrate that. But that is just my personal opinion.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My Dear friends,

Forgive me for not being up on this site for several days. However, I have bee very busy preparing for my talk in CA. Upon my return, I shall take up where I left off. However, I wish for this site to be about UFO's and not religion. I shall state one more time, I believe in God and Jesus Christ. I am a Catholic. I believe this should be enough said about religion. I never leave God out of anything. However, this site must deal the the issue at hand (UFO's). Please, believe as you wish, but let us walk down the road together. Until next week;

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

I agree, all of these people are searching for truth in these desperate times and are looking to you (Clifford) because you "say" you have information on UFOs So yeah keep the subject on UFOs.

I hope upon your return that you figure out a way to present some form of evidence. Trust me when I say this... If I had info I would release something... This is several months old Cliff you nor Joe have posted anything. I will defend you as long as I need to.

You either have something or you dont. If you have something prove it. I want to beleive but the procrastination is instilling doubt... no matter your intentions... if you come into doing something you have to do it then. not later. and now is later. You have to prove it sometime. Good luck in CA

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join