It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thank you for not being afraid! I Admire your bravery.

1. I believe you were trained to communicate with aliens. If im wrong disregard. It seems they would have been wise enoughto know you would fight for freedom. Did they give you any information about the bigger picture, galactic situation, or anything you find important to tell the public? (im assuming they would have loaded you with some important messages if they knew you might let us in on the word)

2. Im curious about the scenrio of possible armageddon In the last hours, do u feel there is hope for those who have reached spiritual maturity to, say 'fly' out of here. Doesnt seem fair if the ones whove done their work must suffer for the lazy ones. Perhaps there will be a means for us to escape thru consciousness instead of flagging down space taxis.

Have you guys figured out why the visiting races are all truncated fractals with humanoid shapes? I think I have some good explanations for that, if you are interested.

thank you very much and will see you soon

chad

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks Springer, and sorry Mr. Stone for being so suspicious.
This is enough proof for me.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hello Cliff

What a life youve had ! I just wondered if you had heard of Rob Schneider and if theres any truth to his story ? Just wanted your opinons on that ...

many thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
[SNIP]

On-topic, Amidst all these questions, what does all of this mean for us, the public? Why should we care? When will these things actually matter to everyone? I'm surprised that people are so blinded by their curiosity as to not wonder the one question that involves reality.

Mod Edit: Removed Off-topic note.

[SNIP: Snide member re-edit removed]

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

[edit on 6/3/2008 by TarzanBeta]

Mod edit: Member re-edit removed. Ignoring instructions, circumventing staff action and deliberately trolling threads is unwelcome and will not be tolerated. Never, EVER meddle with staff edits. Ever. We'll discuss this via U2U. -- Majic

[edit on 6/3/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hey Sgt. Stone.

Who do the football field sized (possibly bigger... awe has fogged my memory) black rectangles belong to?

Who are the intrusive species of beings that "watch" us in our homes? Are these the "greys", or a species closely related to the greys? I believe the "new" Stan Romanek footage to be authentic for personal reasons connected with these questions.

Ghostly phenomenon... is this phenomenon mostly a fabrication to cover up the disturbing truth about the beings intruding into all of our daily lives?

Do you believe that "civilized" nations, such as the United States and most of Europe, are the successful domestication programs of these "grey"-like beings? Are "third world" countries warring because the process of domestication is still ongoing?
Is America the front-runner in this world-wide social experiment, and is that why this example is being followed and/or forced upon the world?

Are we in complete control of these secretive "grey"-like beings? Does the interests of National Security secretly mean the interests of these extraterrestrial (or possibly terrestrial subterranean) groups conducting their social experiments?

Have we already been invaded and conquered? Is this why the world is in a state of disarray? Because our captors are foreign to this world, do not respect its ecology, and therefore are a macro-virus?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hi Clifford! It’s a pleasure having you on board.
And especially knowing you were from the Armed Forces like myself!

Could you throw some light on the veracity of Project Serpo? How much of it was true, if at all? The point is, if the secret government has been in contact with ETs for quite some time, then Serpo probably wasn’t a big deal. I mean is it so far out to suggest that such an exchange program did indeed occur?

Though considered to be a complete hoax, I personally feel that something on those lines did actually happen and likely still happening! Why not? We don’t know what the heck is really going on in those super secret orgs and projects, do we?

So what’s your take on this?

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hey!!!

Lets keep this thread in tacked and positive!

All Realists and Skeptics/Debunkers please move on.

After you Clifford

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hello Mr Stone.
I have no questions as I think you have enough on your plate answering all the previous ones!
I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time out to post on here and giving your opinions/facts in this field (no doubt under considerable pressure not to).
Once again thank you

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Forget the Geys!

We are moving on.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

you couldnt have looked up his name? the thread/name didnt seem important to you? if that were me hearing that from someone on a site where ppl are supposed to be in the know.. I would be mildly offended...

I have seen Mr. Stone from some of The Disclosure Project videos.. aswell as an interview that was about an hour long.... very fasicnating stuff and deserves thanks for his courage in telling us his experience!

this is my opinion.. no offence intended..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Dear Mr. Stone,

Thank you for this opportunity. I have been an avid reader and viewer of all that I could find about you and your experiences and a supporter of the disclosure. I will wait with my questions untill you had a chance to answer all the others.

sincere regards

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

None taken my friend. I apologize if my answers appear vague. I assure you that is not my intentions.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

It was not the crucifix, it was my faith in God. Our visitors look deeper into the hearts and minds of those they have contact with more then any of us can imagine. They have a belief in a power greater. It is hard to explain simply because they will not discuss it much, as I learned this only after the death of my son. Please several of the posts I put on Team ATS in Roswell Thread. It could have been the Star of David or the symbol of the Muslim faith. On matter the symbol, it is the faith of God the person they respect, not the piece of jewelry. I take no offense my dear friend as I understand there are many faiths and beliefs. I have mind, but even more so, I attempt to live that which I believe accepting the difference and choices of what others believe without trying force my faith on others.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

They call it interfacing. Many can talk to you in your language, others talk to you in a form of telepathy. The really hard thing to understand is that you can hear, either verbally or mentally, what they are saying, but as an interfacer you feel what they feel (i.e. saddest, happiness, fear, anger, hate, love, sorrow). We have as a whole benefited from their interaction. However, I must give credit to the intelligence of the human race here on planet Earth. I do not have all the answers and I am trying to be as open and honest as I possibility can in answering your questions. As simple and innocent as your question appears on the surface, it is also, a very dangerous one.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 3-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
**SNIP**

Please read these, a pop quiz may follow:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Mr Stone,

It's great to see you on ATS. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I appreciate that this is a rather general question, but I would be very thankful if you could answer it for me.

Do you know anything about the UFO incident which occurred at RAF Bentwaters in December 1980?

Thankyou.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Can I identify which craft or UFO are related to which races? Some I can and some I can not. However, being limited to 4,000 words limits my response as it would require a great amount of time and space to answer more fully and for other reason which I can not go into at this time. However, I am looking forward to the day I can be much more response to this question you pose. Can I identify key phenomenon that are associated with a gray visitation under some other guise? In this area, I have very limited knowledge. Please keep in mind that if anyone comes forward claiming they have all the answers they are not being truthful. However, I do know they have the ability to mentally project to the host any image they wish for them to see (I.e. as a child or grown person). I regret my dear friend that I can not be more responsive then the above. However, I do not have all the answers. And your third question, why would any race keep watch over someone that has never been "abducted"? They find the human race on this planet to be different. We are capable of doing such wonderful and good things, yet, we do so many horror able things to one another. This is something they find hard to understand. I regret that my answers to your questions can not be more responsive, but it is my prayer they are helpful.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Maybe elaborate on how you know greys can project there appearance ?

I mean thats fascinating and all but you cant jsut drop bomb shells with no explanations...no offence. Its just I want to know more

[edit on 3-6-2008 by gonquin]

[edit on 3-6-2008 by gonquin]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thankyou Mr.Stone it was helpful.. here are a few more when you have a moment.

Do you know what race are predominent in AZ.

I understand it would take a long time to list all the craft you know and their related races one in particular I am interested in however perhaps you might know what race uses a perfect golden sphere?

And finally are the grays the only race that have what you called sleepers?
(those that are given information that will forget it until a later date)

Thanks again for your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join