It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
LOOK, this guy is making alot of money from all this talk, now im not saying its a load of bull, but he sells books and his storys so i would not take a single word as fact....... I have not seen or read anything that makes me think he is telling the truth...... surley he can give some sort of evidence to back up his tales......

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fabgav
LOOK, this guy is making alot of money from all this talk, now im not saying its a load of bull, but he sells books and his storys so i would not take a single word as fact....... I have not seen or read anything that makes me think he is telling the truth...... surley he can give some sort of evidence to back up his tales......

He was in the military...we all know they tell the truth!?!? ok i sound like a troll...but really...its all talk and no walk the walk...just like every other witness to such things....

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I work for the government and if i was to write a book about the existence of fairy's, does that mean im telling the truth? just because of my job?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

SGT. Clifford Stone has been awarded the highest peacetime service medal that an Army Serviceman can receive. I think that pretty much seals his credibility for me.

To my knowledge, he only has ONE book out, which was released int he mid-late 90's and was a collection FOIA and personal govt. documents proving the governments interest in UFO's. If he was out to make money, he'd likely have a website and a whole host of things to sell. Sometimes the truth doesn't sell.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Mr. Stone, did you see my questions on page 3?
please be patient he is still answering questions from page 2. He has ALOT Of questions to answer

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by Lethil

SGT. Clifford Stone has been awarded the highest peacetime service medal that an Army Serviceman can receive. I think that pretty much seals his credibility for me.

To my knowledge, he only has ONE book out, which was released int he mid-late 90's and was a collection FOIA and personal govt. documents proving the governments interest in UFO's.

So how much money do you think he is making from telling these tales???? interviews, possibly more books...... MONEY! and people fall for this stuff........and buy it up, Im not saying that his storys are not possible but EVIDENCE PLEASE! or PROOF is all I ask.....

[edit on 3-6-2008 by fabgav]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
be patient he is still answering questions from page 2. He has ALOT Of questions to answer

gottcha!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fabgav

If you had done your research , you would have read his book, and studied the files, not just glanced an interview here and there. His son was murdered by some people within ranks. Show some respect. Quit spreading this negativity by attempting to derail this thread. The proof you need is in the documents he's compiled. Either accept it or move on to another thread.

And in case you didnt know...It takes a person of incredible integrity to receive the the award this man has. People like that don't just turn around in a day and decide to rip their fellow countrymen off. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have looked into this and seen everything i need to see thank you! and there is no real proof........ if there were it would be all over the news by now.... im just saying keep an open mind about what this guys intentions are and at the end of the day like it mostly comes down to is money...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I must admit I am a little confused myself. I know Clifford is busy but we are all busy in one way or another.

This man agreed to answer questions and we are about to go forth to our 8th page and Clifford really hasn't answered much of anything as I see it.

All I can say/ask is Clifford you have to devote a little more time on this.... you presented yourself to us now you have to follow through at a little faster pace, please.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

what do you mean the proof is in his documents????? he can speak for himself ,, he doesnt need you to answer for him?? so far he hasnt given us any, but its his thread .. not yours.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

In this day and age, only a fool would ask for 'proof' of E.T. life over the internet.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
documents are not proof! anyone can make up a document to look and feel like proof, it is not my friends, He is so vague with his answers, why not just blurt it all out, tell us what he thinks he knows! people are asking the questions and getting no answers..... I would like to ask him how much money he has made from all this???? and just because he has a medel does not mean he is someone who would never lie! dont be so gullible.....

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fabgav
and just because he has a medel does not mean he is someone who would never lie! dont be so gullible.....

I rest my case.

'medel'.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi Cliff,

Why is it that you are in contact with this Korona? What do they tell you and what is the purpose? Is it voluntary? What do you get out of it? Can you draw a picture of them? Can you take a picture of them?

IIRC you were part of a team that would recover downed UFOs and then cover up the truth? How many of those would you say you have done? What's the average number of UFOs that crash each year in America? How many are ours? Other nations? Extraterrestrial?

Thanks and cheers, welcome aboard.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sorry 'MEDAL'

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just block fabgav he obviously has nothing of value to say or ask here.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So far... his not charging us anything to listen to him... and ATS is not paying him to be here... and he has not sold us anything.. so where are you getting at with this? Also just because something is not in the media doesn't make it not true or any less credible in fact I think it makes it more credible as the media is full of Bologna these days... Perhaps your the one that needs to keep an open mind.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987
Just block fabgav he obviously has nothing of value to say or ask here.

I totally agree... nothing of value whatsoever. Either bring something positive to this Q and A or leave.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Please everyone discuss the topic of this thread and not each other. Also try to use the reply button instead of quote button, quoting someones complete post and adding a one line reply is a total wast of space.

Please remain cordial to one another, and Mr. Stone does have a life out side of ATS. He may not get to your questions right away.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join