It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ragnarok691
Allah is just another false god.

you should do a little research and you will find out that you just called your god to be false. muslims and christians believe in same god. expression of the faith is different however.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

No I don't believe in angels, or devils. They are a product of man's need to personify certain emotions.

Where abouts is all this proof I'm supposed to be seeing???

No one knows if the universe has a creator or not. If there is some sort of creator, no one would know who, what, where, when or how. Least of all a scheming group of devoted scribes and politicians seeking to prosper from the confusion.

peace

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

How convenient, no one knows the time of 'the 2nd coming.' It makes sense, if they did drop a date in there, they would have a hard time maintaining the faith when no one magically popped up.

How is jesus supposedly returning anyways???

peace

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I picked Oracle as a nickname , that's what family-friends call me at times because I often see the future in premonitions (dreams).
I saw the tribulations a few times and it will be far from what people think what might happen. A few will be saved, many will die and the few survivors will wish they had died too. Yes we are being watched, yes something "bad" soon going to happen and yes a new age for mankind will start soon.
There are no "sides", just a list. Those who are on this list should know by now, if you aren't sure then you probably aren't. If you aren't on you better run and hide underground.
I won't go into more details, not trying to convince anyone but this comes from the bottom of my heart, I know when I have premonitions and they always happened.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Hey oracle, how about a sneak preview of what you seen? You don't need to go into detail, just throw a few things out there, please. Sounds interesting......

peace

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am not fightin, I did enough of that in Iraq. I want to play behind the Curtain, deal the wounded, help the children, and save as many as i can. It seems to suggest that this "Armageddon Battle" will happen regardless of who is joining ranks. So. I am going to have to let the Divine Justice do its work-

(but i am on gods side, or in my belief, the Law Of One-)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Wont go into details.

Ummm you do realize that you have now opened yourself up to a litany of questioning right? How about you provide a little more detail than that...because all you are doing is the same as the rest of the fear mongers out there. All they do is start these hoaxes up to get people all worked up to just sit back and laugh.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
OK, i got dibbs on all the property and items for all the people on THE list, seeing how they are chosen and will not need property in the future. So if everyone who thinks they are chosen please sign over your property and assest's so we can get on with this shannagain. If you do not sign over your belongings before feb 17, 2009 (the digital revolution) you will not be admitted, your name taken off the list and your fate sealed. Hurry now as not to be LEFT BEHIND. do not hesitate the illusions of this world will soon fade and you will be left only to precieve the misty viel of this undead universe.

please make out all all deeds, titles, and wills to Jimmy hoffa

4~4 alexander st
Clay Center NE, 68933

I HAVE FOR SEEN THE TRUTH.

P.S. anyone asking for proof will automatically and undoubtly be taken off THE LIST for blasphemy and conspiracy to defraud the 1 and only true belief.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
regardless what we call it call it there is only one- the Law which has created all mankind does not respect our childish bickering- "He" doesn't respect our borders because he created the earth for all mankind- "He" doesn't respect the rituals we have set up for ourselves and call religion because God doesn't want anything to perish but for everyone to come to the knowledge of Him-we are like spoiled children arguing who is loved most by their Father- our minds cannot comprehend the Law dispite it's simplicity- God-the Law- doesn't war or destroy- we do that ourselves- God-the Law- is one and is above and within- in what land does the creator of all lands live?- what throne can seat the All in All? The truth has been presented to all men- there is only creation and destruction- that which brings life and that which brings death- every word and every action leads to one- inevitably- "No man can serve two masters"- so if you despise destruction- live your life in mercy and compassion- and forgive those who take from you- without thought or desire for reward but because you know your actions will serve one of the two sides- then you are living the way the truth and will recieve the life- we blame satan (and many times Bush) for the world's pain and destruction when the truth is- satan is us- living outside the will of the Law- As above so below- peace be with you all.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't like to talk about it to be honest. It's quite grim and I've realized that there is no point talking about it. I've discovered that many things (if not all) can't be changed no matter how much one can predict the future.
And talking about it is rather useless, the few times I talk about it , it makes me emotional and I know many aren't taking it seriously anyways, easier for them to believe in the delusional or schizophrenic woman! If you really want to know you can always u2u me.

Even when they want to believe they can only say that if it must happen then it will happen, shouldn't worry about it and hope for the best.

And they are right!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
2012 might be a cleansing of all the negativity on this earth. Well not really, but i wish it was. I wouldn't care if within that cleansing I was sacrificed because the future generations would be much better than ours. Well I don't know its just the opinion of delirious me. No one knows for sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nobody, really knows the time of the second coming, that is not what 2012 is about. There will be few people left here on earth when earth is dealt it's last devestating blow. After which human kind, (what is left) will rebuild.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
reply to post by sos37

How convenient, no one knows the time of 'the 2nd coming.' It makes sense, if they did drop a date in there, they would have a hard time maintaining the faith when no one magically popped up.

How is jesus supposedly returning anyways???

peace

I don't like your tone, vehemes. If you have legitimate questions I'll be happy to answer them, but I won't give your mockery of my faith the time of day beyond this post. For YOUR benefit, I'll include these:

"How convenient, no one knows the time of 'the 2nd coming.' It makes sense, if they did drop a date in there, they would have a hard time maintaining the faith when no one magically popped up."

Matthew 24:36, NIV. "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Matthew 24:42, NIV. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come."

Luke 21:34-36, TLB. "Watch out! Don't let My sudden coming catch you unawares; don't let Me find you living in careless ease, carousing and drinking, and occupied with the problems of this life, like all the rest of the world. Keep a constant watch."

"How supposedly is Jesus returning anyways???"

Luke 21:27, NIV. "At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

I Thessalonians 4:16-17, NIV. "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air."

Revelation 1:7, NIV. "Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him."

How you interpret them or what you do with them is between you and God.

As for the content of this thread, here is my answer to those who believe in Dec 21, 2012:

Matthew 24:23-26, NIV. "At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!’ or 'There He is!’ do not believe it. For false Christ's and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you, 'There He is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here He is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it."

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
all 2012 rhetoric is just a ply to control the masses, some of you have chosen to follow a false prophet and will be the sheep you so sorely desire to be. Your future orders will be to provided a comfortable living for the ones you designated as your LORD. You are already lost to the ideals of a free being, you have sacrificed your beliefs and constructed a prison for your cosmic being.Most people believe in being chosen and truely, divinly safe, but those have only condemed themselves to the ideas they would have forced on their bretheren. The wool is still over you eyes covering the vibrant world in front of you like sunglasses. I hope your shepard has not led you astray into the wolves den. Fear not, for free people will still be there to save you even though you have previously condemed them to a fate that you will live. You each have chosen your own fate.

OsIrUs: Lord of cast stones.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Quazga

I pose a question to you. What will you do when the prophecies will start to be fulfilled. Knowing what we said all along was the truth, would you still stay on the other side or will you start to look into our side?

I strongly believe in Christianity and the bible, but I also realize that even when Jesus came people did not see the prophecies being fulfilled so why should revelations be any different? Part of the problem is that people have certain expectations in mind and when God reveals something else they are not prepared for it. Like the Jews thought the messiah was going to be a great warrior. However, I find it interesting that the three wise men, that were basically astronomers, were drawn to Jesus by a star and then again angels appeared to shepards. I wonder if Angels will appear to proclaim these truths again when they start happening. Would the news even cover today that shepards had seen a host of angels in heaven declaring Gods judgement is about to take place, say, isn't that what Jesus proclaimed, REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND. I believe all scriptures will be fulfilled, but unless God reveals it to us we can't know or see it.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

I am on whatever side wins...

That'll be the side that doesn't commit suicide to get to heaven or wherever the next cult leader tells his flock they will go.

TIRED.OF.THESE.CRAP.DOOMSDAY.THREADS

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hooligan13

If you look above a couple posts you will see i agree, but geez there is alot of Loop holes.

I just spend 2 hours looking up police brutality videos. I mean they beat us up when were in wheel chairs! It is easy for people to be skeptic of any religion, for they only profess good is on our side, IF we are on good's side, yet NO ONE SAVES YOU! No one intervenes, no one will come in and sweep you off your feet. How could he let the world become what it is? I mean Africa! No one cares about Africa, yet thousands die every month, American drugs are grown from slave labor by our own government so that the drugs can come to america and create drug wars and control(kill off) the lesser individuals, all while generation money to build Camps and Underground holding facilities(Thats why we have been told hell is beneath us.) They Dumb us down, suck all the money they can from you, and then tell us life sucks because of you careless actions? WHO? WE DIDN"T DO IT! It isn't our fault, it's theirs and theirs alone! We have no other options, they force our hand then bite once its done it's task. I can't listen to any more of these been on our side and you'll be saved, free, happy...

It just seems that if Someone or Something would intervene, they would of been here already. They missed there chance so many times.

Help everyone you can, just know that your the only one who will help you.

"lets party like its 1999"

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
the only thing that makes sense to me is staying nuetral at this point, trusting in the TRUTH, which is pure love (not the illusion of love, ie feelings, but love that is not biased, but honest etc) and trust that if you are doing your best to live a selfless life, you will be in God's hands and know his will when the time is right.

The Truth terminates hate, and that is what I read above.

On the other hand, we are called to be fishers of men. We are called to carry our own crosses and not to point fingers and take glee in the destruction for those that have strayed. Does not Love have mercy?

Originally posted by Incarnated
THERE WILL be 2 in one house, ONE will be taken and the other left.

There will be 2 standing in a field, one will be taken and the other left.

The Weeds and Wheat are alowed to grow SIDE BY SIDE, at the harvest time the wheat will be colleted and the weed burned.

What Side you on again fool?

I can't wait for the WEED to start BURNING! (pass that slnit over here, toke toke there you go).

And you say this?

Originally posted by Incarnated
I think it is SHAMEFULL when someone that claims understanding uses the bible as a sound bite to prove their misunderstood understandings.

Tuche. Almost Prophetic now isnt it. The sword cuts both ways brother.

Peace

[edit on 2-6-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Armagedon? ...
.... come on .. there've been as many "armagedons" in our history as population in some small countries ... and guess what ... we're still alive and happy. There will not be armagedon .... if it will i don't care i will die eventually anyway
.. hahahah

[edit on 2-6-2008 by baburak]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

The anti-Christ which is Satan really, KNOWS that he is the anti-Christ. He's working over-time even as we speak because he knows that his time is almost up, and he's recruiting as many followers as he can to keep him company in Hell. That is the awful truth.

7:179 And most certainly have We destined for hell many of the invisible beings and men who have hearts with which they fail to grasp the truth, and eyes with which they fail to see, and ears with which they fail to hear. They are like cattle -nay, they are even less conscious of the right way: it is they, they who are the [truly] heedless!

One important thing about the anti-Christ is that he can never and will never bear witness that There is ONLY ONE GOD, which the Muslims do. Rather, the anti-Christ doctrine will be the opposite, like " Jesus is God or God is a Triune God".

17:39 This is (part) of that wisdom wherewith thy Lord hath inspired thee (O Muhammad). And set not up with Allah any other god, lest thou be cast into hell, reproved, abandoned.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by queenofangels_17]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by queenofangels_17]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join