It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

2:6 As for the disbelievers, whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.

2:90 Evil is that for which they sell their souls: that they should disbelieve in that which Allah hath revealed, grudging that Allah should reveal of His bounty unto whom He will of His bondmen. They have incurred anger upon anger. For disbelievers is a shameful doom.

I picked this Chapter from the Holy Quran because I believe that it is a reference to the DAY, which some people are in haste to deny.

074.001 O thou enveloped in thy cloak,
074.002 Arise and warn!
074.003 Thy Lord magnify,
074.004 Thy raiment purify,
074.005 Pollution shun!
074.006 And show not favour, seeking wordly gain!
074.007 For the sake of thy Lord, be patient!
074.008 For when the trumpet shall sound,
074.009 Surely that day will be a day of anguish,
074.010 Not of ease, for disbelievers.
074.011 Leave Me (to deal) with him whom I created lonely,
074.012 And then bestowed upon him ample means,
074.013 And sons abiding in his presence
074.014 And made (life) smooth for him.
074.015 Yet he desireth that I should give more.
074.016 Nay! For lo! he hath been stubborn to Our revelations.
074.017 On him I shall impose a fearful doom.
074.018 For lo! he did consider; then he planned -
074.019 (Self-)destroyed is he, how he planned!
074.020 Again (self-)destroyed is he, how he planned! -
074.021 Then looked he,
074.022 Then frowned he and showed displeasure.
074.023 Then turned he away in pride.
074.024 And said: This is naught else than magic from of old;
074.025 This is naught else than speech of mortal man.
074.026 Him shall I fling unto the burning.
074.027 - Ah, what will convey unto thee what that burning is! -
074.028 It leaveth naught; it spareth naught
074.029 It shrivelleth the man.
074.030 Above it are nineteen.
074.031 We have appointed only angels to be wardens of the Fire, and their number have We made to be a stumbling-block for those who disbelieve; that those to whom the Scripture hath been given may have certainty, and that believers may increase in faith; and that those to whom the Scripture hath been given and believers may not doubt; and that those in whose hearts there is disease, and disbelievers, may say: What meaneth Allah by this similitude ? Thus Allah sendeth astray whom He will, and whom He will He guideth. None knoweth the hosts of thy Lord save Him. This is naught else than a Reminder unto mortals.
074.032 Nay, by the Moon
074.033 And the night when it withdraweth
074.034 And the dawn when it shineth forth,
074.035 Lo! this is one of the greatest (portents)
074.036 As a warning unto men,
074.037 Unto him of you who will advance or hang back.
074.038 Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds;
074.039 Save those who will stand on the right hand.
074.040 In gardens they will ask one another
074.041 Concerning the guilty:
074.042 What hath brought you to this burning ?
074.043 They will answer: We were not of those who prayed
074.044 Nor did we feed the wretched.
074.045 We used to wade (in vain dispute) with (all) waders,
074.046 And we used to deny the Day of Judgment,
074.047 Till the Inevitable came unto us.
074.048 The mediation of no mediators will avail them then.
074.049 Why now turn they away from the Admonishment,
074.050 As they were frightened asses
074.051 Fleeing from a lion ?
074.052 Nay, but everyone of them desireth that he should be given open pages (from Allah).
074.053 Nay, verily. They fear not the Hereafter.
074.054 Nay, verily. Lo! this is an Admonishment.
074.055 So whosoever will may heed.
074.056 And they will not heed unless Allah willeth (it). He is the fount of fear. He is the fount of Mercy.

All Praise and Glory belongs to God, The Lord of Mankind. Amen.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
why does God need to battle?
why would he want to battle?
God lives in paradise and his word becomes the truth right?
If he wanted it, there would be no battle...

so God wants a fight?

that doesnt sound like God to me...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MinMin

Is the TRUTH so hard to believe?

God sent down the truth to His messengers, " There is only One God " same message from Adam to the Prophet Muhammad. The confusion came when Jesus died and his disciples were put to death, and Jesus' true Gospel was annulled by Satan, making him as God and/or son of God.

3:31 Say, (O Muhammad, to mankind): if ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
When God finally pops his head out from behind the clouds I'll be having words with him in person.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
ok, few things that concern me about all this
1) God is goign to rule with a will of iron, that dont sound like a nice guy kinda thing
2) Satan is the great deciever, so how do i know if i choose to worship, who is who?
3) i cant afford the air fair to isreal, so im stuffed?
4) from reading some of the bible, god dont sound that great to be honest
5) why should i be punished for excercising my free will tyhat god granted me?, IE, i choose to not pick a side
theres a few other things, but im tired and cant think straight
except, if its 90% of humans v god and co, that means he is willing to rub out 5 billion to enforce his will?, isnt that like genocide or somewthing, and not really a very nice thing to do

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

God does not advocate fighting. But He is a jealous God, jealous over His people. He created all of us to worship Him and glorify Him, and to keep our religion pure for Him. God is the protecting friend of the believers and an enemy to disbelievers.

2:217 They question thee (O Muhammad) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great (transgression), but to turn (men) from the way of Allah, and to disbelieve in Him and in the Inviolable Place of Worship, and to expel his people thence, is a greater transgression with Allah; for persecution is worse than killing. And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can. And whoso becometh a renegade and dieth in his disbelief: such are they whose works have fallen both in the world and the Hereafter. Such are rightful owners of the Fire: they will abide therein.

2:190 fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not, aggressors.

2:193 And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers.

2:246 Bethink thee of the leaders of the Children of Israel after Moses, how they said unto a Prophet whom they had: Set up for us a King and we will fight in Allah's way. He said: Would ye then refrain from fighting if fighting were prescribed for you? They said: Why should we not fight in Allah's way when we have been driven from our dwellings with our children? Yet, when fighting was prescribed for them, they turned away, all save a few of them. Allah is Aware of evil-doers.

Fighting in the cause of Allah is not a crime, but our duty, all of us Children of Adam, to defend the honor of Allah, Our King, from Idolaters and evil-livers.

All Praise and Glory belongs to God alone.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
On Jan 1st 2013, what will your stance be then? Will there be a new date for the apocalypse?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

The truth? Your truth is very hard to believe. How did god send down his word?
How does he do anything that he does? Could it be that he is a fictional character in fictional book, cleverly crafted to organise a gang of sheep?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i dont think there is any god. i do think there will be some kind of last battle because we are on the edge of WWIII. i will be on my side. i cant choose gods side because there is no god. i cant choose devils side because he is another inverted meaning of god.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackGuardXIII

You made your choice when you made NO choice.

Just consider Who created YOU, and who administers your breath every second. Is it not God?

23:78 He it is Who hath created for you ears and eyes and hearts. Small thanks give ye!

16:4 He hath created man from a drop of fluid, yet behold! he is an open opponent.

40:67 He it is Who created you from dust, then from a drop (of seed) then from a clot, then bringeth you forth as a child, then (ordaineth) that ye attain full strength and afterward that ye become old men though some among you die before and that ye reach an appointed term, that haply ye may understand.

23:14 Then fashioned We the drop a clot, then fashioned We the clot a little lump, then fashioned We the little lump bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators! -

22:5 O mankind! if ye are in doubt concerning the Resurrection, then lo! We have created you from dust, then from a drop of seed, then from a clot, then from a little lump of flesh shapely and shapeless, that We may make (it) clean for you. And We cause what We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed time, and afterward We bring you forth as infants, then (give you growth) that ye attain your full strength. And among you there is he who dieth (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the most abject time of life, so that, after knowledge, he knoweth naught. And thou (Muhammad) seest the earth barren, but when We send down water thereon, it doth thrill and swell and put forth every lovely kind (of growth).

6:2 He it is Who hath created you from clay, and hath decreed a term for you. A term is fixed with Him. Yet still ye doubt!

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Universe.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i am one of Gods people. this mark that people are reffuring to is coming. the ground work for it is now in place. you know those little chips that dogs get in there neck for identification? well here is how it is going to play out. in the near future we all will get the chip in our hands or forehead and all our info will be on it. this is not going to happen overnight, us taking the mark of the beast. but will be gradual like a frog in boiling water. who is to say the mark or number is not the ss number we all have in america? well the ss number did not come from the antichrist. i believe 666 is a number representative so the mark of the beast(anti-christ) will be 3 sets of numbers 6 digits in each set. this will be issued by the anti-christ's government when the us dollar fails and we all go to a world currency or maybe to the amero dollar. i believe it is going to be soon. the question is now is the antichrist hillary or obama . they will not get it . i believe what will happen is mccain will get it and the continuation of war will cause more strife in the middle east. then the world will be ripe for the peace that the anti christ will give(at first).this is when you will have to take sides and decide whether or not to take the number,if you dont then you will starve and have no way to live. it would be like someone here in the us with out a ss# except worse. youll have no way to buy anything with out that number on your id chip

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by babylonstew

does the pot say to the potter why have you made me this way. the potter has power over the clay. to make a vessel unto honor or dishonor. it sounds cruel but its out of our comprehension why god makes people to be bad or good. but for sure its all done to glorify HIM.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Allah is just another false god. Just like the rest. Filled with hate. I will hold my faith to the lord almighty, maker of heaven and earth.

There's not alot you or I can do to shift the fates anyway so hold on tight and have a nice ride.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

You made your choice when you made NO choice.

what about somebody born in remote areas whom have no idea about the religion of Islam? Say for example the lost tribe in the Amazon that was recently discovered, are they doomed to an eternity of hell because of their ignorance?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by WinoBot]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

2:97 Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): Who is an enemy to Gabriel! For he it is who hath revealed (this Scripture) to thy heart by Allah's leave, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, and a guidance and glad tidings to believers.

But if You don't believe in God, I guess you don't believe in angels either.

All around us are proofs of a Divine Hand at work, but only people of understanding really heed.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
I'm actually on my own side.. And just an observer in this life..
It's time for us to depend on ourselves..

im with you on that....

And Not fall into the belief of some fictional war.

or, as i put it, Not fall prey to a self-fufilling prophecy script.

()(*)()

hey, i came back to read the additional posts & rationalizations....
whomever clicked a star on my post, i guess i should thank you !....

however, i must admit I have not found it within myself to 'Star' a post, Yet ! ->(in this thread)

[edit on 2-6-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm on the side that thinks the Myans just got tired of making those stone calenders! Seriously though....they made calenders for what 650 years I think...they probably said one day "Man this calender making stuff is for the birds!".

[edit on 05/16/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
funny to me how islam is becoming much like mainstream christianity though. (funny=ironic in this case). they are publicly carrying out meetings talking about how religions should really get along. (granted of course, you have the harcore believers who would kill to protect their faith just as you do in christianity).

the only thing that makes sense to me is staying nuetral at this point, trusting in the TRUTH, which is pure love (not the illusion of love, ie feelings, but love that is not biased, but honest etc) and trust that if you are doing your best to live a selfless life, you will be in God's hands and know his will when the time is right.

again, too much knowledge is probably going to be the downfall of many (and again, this includes myself unfortunately)

[edit on 2-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i'll be on the good side..wanting to help good humans in any way possible.

keep in touch as we get closer to 2012/2013

take care,hugs

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As a Christian I believe in what the Bible says when it tells us that no one knows the day or the hour of the second coming of Christ.

To back up what I believe, I give you a link to MANY failed end of the world prophecies and predictions. And keep in mind, these people making the predictions were quite sure about their beliefs, too. But we're still here aren't we?

www.bible.ca...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join