It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahornsby
reply to post by babylonstew

does the pot say to the potter why have you made me this way. the potter has power over the clay. to make a vessel unto honor or dishonor. it sounds cruel but its out of our comprehension why god makes people to be bad or good. but for sure its all done to glorify HIM.

god is a pretty vain kinda guy then right?
GOD: 'i know, ill make a new bunch of people who can bow down and kiss my feet, cos im so darn good and awsome'
STAN: 'not me mate, your too vain and a control freak'
GOD: 'Thou shalt does a i say or your in trouble!!!!!'
SATAN: 'yeah, lik what?'
GOD: 'ill banish you from my kingdom and cast you down to earth!!!!'
SATAN:' so like, ill be on earth, and wont have you telling me what to do and kissing your feet?'
GOD; 'Errr, your missing the point!!!!, i am awsome and thou shalt does what i says !!!!!'
SATAN: 'nah, im off to the pub'
GOD: '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
---Satan?--- i know few things about him .... he likes to party and has some "hell" of a parties .. so it will be still ok for me .... lol

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Honestly, u need help as you are confused and misled.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just dont know if i can believe in a book written by the ever so corrupted man, not to mention all the other religions out ther before that book was written. but if the wrath is comming, lets get it on with, why all the dillydalling around, is someone waiting for more bandwagon jumpers? Sound like a conspiracy. So when people starting taking that pill i can finaly live a life free of people pushing illusionary beliefs down my throat. anyone ever thought this just just a ply to be done with the weak minded?

im supprised no one decided to test the sacriments for infertility drugs, or governmental nanodiseases.

i cant wait to see the faces of the faithfull when true realizaion of the world smacks them in the face. but at least you got what you needed most, someone to tell you how to be humane. I still feel sorry for the time youve wasted.

maybe im wrong, prove it. and when 2012 what will be the next date? I dont think i can believe in just a vendictive ''god" have you seen the worl we live in? it cant get much worse.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by roxaz

Originally posted by Ragnarok691
Allah is just another false god.

you should do a little research and you will find out that you just called your god to be false. muslims and christians believe in same god. expression of the faith is different however.

I won't sit here and say you are wrong because neither you or I or anyone earthly for that matter can say we are 100% right.

I believe that Christ died for my sins and I have believed that for as long as I have been alive. There may be "writings" about it but that's the same as saying John Smith wrote the book of mormon through magical seeing stones that noone was allowed to see but him, "dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb". I have a hard time believing that any of the scriptures are right, too many greedy men have tampered with every religion at some point in history.

I don't believe writings because you have to believe men at some point in time. I believe what is in my heart and I think that will be enough. Every human makes a decision at some point in their life what path they will take, you can only hope you made the right one.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Ragnarok691]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why Did people overlook my last post on this thread? Is It because i am right? Or is it because you are too scared to confront me on such an issue as this. What ever 2012 brings will be for the greater good of this planet i personally believe that nothing is going to happen because there have been many conspiriacies such as this one and nothing has happened. There is a lack of evidence and made up jargen about how planets will go through each other and how there will be the next ice age.

We are living in times when people can't not be curious about this place. The less we know about the more sinister things on earth the less likely people are going to argue and maybe they will get along.

the only thing destroying this place are humans, we multiply and consume every natural resource and the only way we can survive is to spread to another area. We are like the cancer of the earth - as heard on the matrix (Which is quite accurate)

If you want to speak of it in the "Bible" terms, we are the "Good" and we are the "Bad" We are the creators of this whole ecosystem and economy, we created speach and language in order to pass the messages on and read and write such as write the bible.

The thing is we created this "GOD" and "DEVIL" and because it has been passed on so many times people generaly believe that this exists. There should be just one religion, and has no "GOD's" Or "DEVILS" and should be intent on capturing the truth about this place! Once everyone understands the concept that WE created all this we as humans might all get along,

When 2012 comes around it will be a huge wake up call to all the conspirasists around the globe,

i hope you are happy that i gave my lame speach which in retrospect doesn't do me any favors on this website as i failed to tell you other important issues but i think you will get the point in what i am trying to say!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by Odessy

God does not advocate fighting. But He is a jealous God, jealous over His people. He created all of us to worship Him and glorify Him, and to keep our religion pure for Him. God is the protecting friend of the believers and an enemy to disbelievers.

Sorry, I don't believe you.

Enemy to disbelievers?
No... God loves all of his children... even the ones that don't believe in him.
He made us imperfect, therefore understands the struggle that goes on in our hearts.
Its not somebody's religion that makes them good or evil, it's their hearts.

Gods not jealous, he's loving...
and a loving God does not send a person to an eternity in hell because they were a bit confused while they were alive...
A father wouldn't do that to his child, he would always welcome them back to his house, remember the prodigal son story?

No, there are more people in "heaven" than people think...
and there are good people of every faith that have all had some type of salvation in their life that has lead them to whatever path they choose.
God isn't christianity, or hinduism, or budhism, he is the light, the good in everyone, the soul that wonders looking for answers.

Don't think a religion defines a person, because as much as you may disagree, the point to almost all religion is the same... just live a good life...

oh, and please, no more scripture... it's very flawed... you can find all the answers in yourself... not in some book...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It's amazing in this day and age that people still believe in the devil. There is no devil, never has been. God is not some old man in some far off place. Humans created God in our own image, and God just simply isn't that.
There is no heaven or hell so get over such childish notions. The problem with all religions today is that they are stuck in the same old way of thinking, where humanity has and is evolving, that's why the religions of today will fall by the wayside like the religions and beliefs that preceded them.
We're basically on our own, we have to learn to do the right thing because it's the right thing to do, not because there may be some reward or punishment involved.
We are meant to help and love one another, not to try and control people through dark age thinking.
The only reason people cling to such out moded ways of thinking is because of a lack of awareness. Because truth is an eternal process, it changes from awareness to awareness and is ever being created.
It is the common denominator of all existence, but existence is constantly changing and evolving, and so must the truth.
Oh, and even though there isn't a heaven or a hell, there is an afterlife, everyone goes there, there is no reward or punishment, that can only happen on this plain of existence.
All the great avatars of history knew this.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Halfway through these posts, I forgot the topic was 2012, and not biblical armageddon. Anyway, as far as 2012 is conerend, nothing will probably happen. I just think that individuals are stuck thinking about the world in terms of the time in which they were born. None of us were around for the black plague, or North American Slavery, etc. There is always some massively negative event happening, and to those in the time it feels like the end. The truth is, life always keeps on going. It really doesn't matter how bad it is now, it will always get worse and better.

For the religion thing, I think there are only really two routes, and then from those two a few different scenarios.
The first route: Either God exists or doesn't.

From here, if God doesn't exist, then nothing changes. We continue to live our lives arguing about a fictious God, rather than focusing on peace and striving for the betterment of all mankind, regardless of differences.

If God does exist, then he's either completely benevolent (my personal belief if he does exist) or he's a really mean and vengeful guy (in which case he doesn't deserve any attention). I think God is really sad with how we interact. I really feel that if you try to help all those you can, and don't screw over people, you are being true to God, regardless of the religion. If God is about anything other than peace, he is a bad god and is actually Satan. God is love, and therefore loves all of us. All the religions are just formalities on one overarching belief, that being that humanity should try to help each other, not preach, kill, or abuse. We need to teach acceptance of differences.

This 2012 thing, will probably be just like all the previous armageddons, amounting to nothing. Yeah, the world's messed up, but it always is. It's not "the end". If we all panick, then yes it will get worse, but it still won't be armageddon. I think it's time to stop worrying about the supposed impending doom, and try to make a positive difference in the world. Donate time to charities, help feed the homeless, aid those in your family that need help, fight for legislation providing equal rights, heck just give copliments to people now and then or smile when you walk around. No matter if this 2012 thing is happening or not, I think everyone should just be trying to make the world a more positive and open-minded place, it couldn't hurt afterall. Preaching armageddon does nothing but scare people, we have enough fear in life, why can't we try creating some hope instead?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
im stayin on the christian side, i have decided in my own mind that no other religeon makes any sort of sense to me, i have read long and hard about islam and christianity before i made my mind up and even went to churches and was invited to mosque by my friend, i just feel out of the two main religions islam made no sense to me and it felt more like a cult (not that im sayin it is btw) im sorry if this may offend someone but its just my opinion, as for the mark of the beast im not scared of dying so they can kill me when i tell them to get lost i dont want it...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I am going to sit on the fence and while eating popcorn and see who wins. So, I guess I am on no ones side and will sit back and enjoy the show.

With all due respect, no one knows when and where anything like this is going to happen. If you read your own bible, it even says no man will know when the end is coming.

I don't suscribe to superstition, how do you even know who is the devil or who is God? You can't have GOOD without EVIL, so there is the balance of the universe right there.

Plus Armageddon means "The Revealing" not the END OF THE WORLD. I guess it depends if you take the now-a-days Christian definition, it means the final conflict. But if you go by old Greek definition, it means "To Reveal the unknown."

I love it when Christians (NOT ALL Christians, just the bible thumpers) try to scare people in their belief system so they can bring more tidings. We are watching all religions today try to wipe each other out.

So my question is, how do you even know what side your on? Are you on the right one?

I don't know what GOD IS, but I know what HE ISN"T!

Looking forward to 2012 so I don't have to read threads like this anymore.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

2:164 Lo! in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of night and day, and the ships which run upon the sea with that which is of use to men, and the water which Allah sendeth down from the sky, thereby reviving the earth after its death, and dispersing all kinds of beasts therein, and (in) the ordinance of the winds, and the clouds obedient between heaven and earth: are signs (of Allah's sovereignty) for people who have sense.

3:18 Allah (Himself) is witness that there is no God save Him. And the angels and the men of learning (too are witness). Maintaining His creation in justice, there is no God save Him, the Almighty, the Wise.

7:54 Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then mounted He the Throne. He covereth the night with the day, which is in haste to follow it, and hath made the sun and the moon and the stars subservient by His command. His verily is all creation and commandment Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds! -

10:4 Unto Him is the return of all of you; it is a promise of Allah in truth. Lo! He produceth creation, then reproduceth it, that He may reward those who believe and do good works with equity; while, as for those who disbelieve, theirs will be a boiling drink and painful doom because they disbelieved.

29:18 But if ye deny, then nations have denied before you. The messenger is only to convey (the Message) plainly.

27:84 Till, when they come (before their Lord), He will say: Did ye deny My revelations when ye could not compass them in knowledge, or what was it that ye did?

29:49 But it is clear revelations in the hearts of those who have been given knowledge, and none deny our revelations save wrongdoers.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

yes it says in the holy bible read romans. the 9th chapter.it explains it all there.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

With all due respect, no one knows when and where anything like this is going to happen. If you read your own bible, it even says no man will know when the end is coming.
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

Where does it say that? What does it say about the end?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You know if you think about it evil comes out on top alot more often than good. So as a percentage thing, id have go with evil, although I am not going to actually kill and good people, I will try to be like a back office worker during the battle. Maybe I could be like a medic and then when my evil overlord or devil isnt looking I can help some good people too. Just hedging my bets...thats all

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This does tie many of the ideas people are discussing here at ATS together. Especially with the recent stuff like. Aliens, (Grey's) being real,
2012, NWO, fuel and food shortages. etc. etc. etc. All of which tie in to
the Bible's description of the events leading up to Jesus Christ second coming.

Sorry unbelievers; if all this upsets and offends you. To me it is like finding the (unifying law of the Universe), that Einstein was looking for.

Let's go over some of the facts.

1.Grey's showing up more then ever. " "Micheal and his angles cast out the devil and his angles, into the earth". If an angle of light was separated from God's Spirit. Wouldn't being Grey be what one would expect? Sneaking around and afraid of total exposer! Revealing themselves only to people that are open to them?

2.Food and Oil crisis. The four horsemen of the Apocalypse. One sold oil and wheat. and had power to bring famine on the Earth! Jesus said their would be famine in those days!

3.NWO, surveillance of the population, including everyone getting a PIN and identity chip. Bible predicts the attempted take over by a one world government! That causes everyone to get a number in hand or forehead!

4. Up coming one world, paperless monitory system. Bible predicts, that no man can buy or sell without above mark. That could be scanned
for transactions and security.

5. The problems in the middle east. The Bible predicts a final war, centered around or near Jerusalem!

6. Tug of war over ownership of the temple mount in Jerusalem. Bible predicts, that the new world government leader, will make a peace treaty allowing the reinstitution of Israels religious sacrifice. Which takes place at that mount. But then he brakes that covenant, invades Israel, sets up his throne over the world, there.

7. The building of super computer that becomes self aware, by man.
The Bible predicts that this leader, places something called the, "image of the beast," in above temple. Which he has power to give (life) too. It is that image that causes all men to get a mark (number). (to keep track of every person on earth!) Forcing all, to worship this leader as the one and
only God.

There I have provided 7, events being discussed presently, that coincide with the Bible & Mayen Calender's, predictions about the, "Last Days", before Jesus' second coming. I'm sure others will think of many others to add to the list.

P. S. OP, I don't necessarily agree with the old. Baptist Church's theory, about the Catholic Church turning against Christ, and becoming the false prophet and religion. Although their are other churches that have all ready forsaken faith in, the Word of God, the miracles of God, the divinity of Christ, and God's plan of Salvation by Grace. They are better candidates for the false prophet, with other religions!

1. null

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Howie47]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I believe if we think the world is going to end in 2012 it will. I believe humans can will things into being whether they truly want them to or not. So I say lets stop focusing on this date and focus on changing the world for the better while we still have the chance. If not, we truly have nothing to look forward to for our future generations.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

The world does NOT end in 2012. Please show me one prophesy that states this.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Let's try your theory .. Everyone focus on me winning the lottery! ....
.. no offence ...

I have an inside tip that Satan has better party's then God ...
... all good chicks and singers went there ....
.. hahaha

[edit on 2-6-2008 by baburak]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I will fight on the side of Lucifer, because God is a retarded bastard. God will then lose because he does not exist.

The only way Armageddon will come is if the stupidity of man will overcome them. AKA Religion bull# like this.

~Rädin

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join