It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im gunna get in an 'accident' for this i kno

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hello there!
I had a dream about a month ago on how we can stop whatever scum is running this planet.
Now it’s so simple you’re not going to believe this

Anyway, here is my idea

1) You need to post comments on YouTube videos corresponding with whichever conspiracy you

choose. For example: '*9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB’ would be posted on all videos to do with

9/11 etc. The whole comments should look something like this:

*ATTENTION! NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS
*THE WORLD IS BEING RUN BY CORPERATIONS
*RELIGION HAS BEEN FORCED ON YOU AS A WAY OF CONTROL
*9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
*THE GOVERNMENT ARE HIDING ALIENS FROM YOU

^^^(You get the point about 7 or 8 lines saying the major conspiracies (9/11, aliens, etc)

2) Well, anyway then you put underneath them statements, the names of good YouTube videos

relevant to the statements (again all corresponding with each statement, I’ll let you

choose which one)

3) And then put underneath that comment:

'Don’t be blinded at least have a look what do you have to lose? Now everyone HATES chain

mail, but if you think this is a good way of getting the message across re-post this

comment to a completely different kind of video as many times as you want'

4) So, the end comment would be something like this:

*9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

SEARCH THESE VIDEOS TO FIND OUT MORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

(Name of video here)
(Name of video here)
(Name of video here)
(Name of video here)

'Don’t be blinded. At least have a look, what do you have to lose? Now everyone HATES chain

mail but if you think this is a good way of getting the message across re-post this comment

to a completely different kind of video as many times as you want'

My name is Joe Reid, I come from Corby, England

I have solved the problem.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
this could defenatly be a good idea to help open more peoples eyes without a doubt

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This will not get you "accidented" but is definitely a good idea. You see, many sheeps visit Youtube, so if we start spreading conspiracy in that and other media more people will be aware. Even if I don't believe in many of those conspiracies, at least they make me doubt of those in power, so this may have the same effect on everyone else. Congratulations.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Halicarnassus]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
there is also a possibility that whoever puts those comments on youtube will be marked and looked at by agencies and put into a list with all the others to be rounded up first?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
NAA like the people tht post comments on u tube would b safe, so many people doin it thn theres on much else they can do really,

it would b the first 1s, i doubt it would happen, but if they did round people up id probily b there aswell (if people put in feed back)

and give me good video ideas

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Y IS NOONE COMMENTING!!!!

THIS IS AN EASY WAY TO CONVERT THE MASSES

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Stop spamming.

The previous post was reported by me (FSME here) for breaking T&C. Recruiting is not tolerated under T&C. It was removed for breaking the rules.

Please read and respect ATS policy

FSME: ATS policy on "Activist" Recruiting

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

*9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Yeah, because everyone is influenced by ALL CAPS comments on youtube videos. They don't just ignore them as being the ravings of a nutter and move on to the next comment.

Seriously, if you are going to tell us that the world is run by CORPERATIONS [sic] then at least spell it right and perhaps don't post it on the site of a massive corporation (youtube)

You might want to come up with a method of spreading your "message" that's a bit more sophisticated than trolling the comments sections on websites.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Nope, won't help because people that made up their mind can choose to put your comments in the looney-bin if they want. They'll believe what they want to believe no matter how loud you shout your truth in their ears.

Only people that get curious will begin a search and get informed and getting curious only happens when they decide for themselves that stuff isn't adding up in the official storyline the mainstream is feeding you.

So no amount of "9/11 IS A INSIDE JOB! WTFHAX0R!" in a comment of youtube will get you anywhere.

People wake up when they want to wake up and nothing you can do about it on the internet.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You got quite a few people with that one

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
to the person who said about y put it up on a massive corpraition like youtube, p.s i dont really care about my spelling and your pettie to point it out, neways back on point lol, this is just an idea that i think could work, using the massive corp of youtube myspace and so on soforth how many things on u tube do u see like YOU WILL DIE IN 5 DAYS IF YOU DONT POST THIS!!!!! sure every body hates it, but still people notice it and post it
all im really asking for are sum good video ideas that are easy to follow and have good info,

plus i have a feeling that this website is monitored by the goverment as straight away these no support for my idea, just negavite comments trying to make me sound crazy and bury my idea down, i see this all the time on ats and its really annoying, i mean cum on, the people that are putting ma comments down are obvs intrested in the nwo as there on a nwo thread reading about it, so wht they cum on this just to put good ideas down?!?!!? wft?

and btw im not recruting im asking for video ideads

[edit on 3-6-2008 by joereid]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sodom
we all should chose the clips in this community, so that everybody has the same clips in this warning.an than we spread this comment....
nice idea....
sodom

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by joereid

No, grow up and stop thinking this site is run by the government. Your idea is not supported by ATS because if you bother to read the T&C, you'll see abovetopsecret.com does not endorse anything.

Your first thread was removed because it broke the rules of the site (you should not restart a closed thread either). Getting members to conduct a campaign on another site is recruiting.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
do u personally think this is a good idea tho?

id really like to kno

btw im from the uk aswell yay

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

[edit on 3/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is not a good idea, I am against this because it's a violation of the T&C of this site and its just rude.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
^^^^^^looooool "just rude" you're pathetic

why is recruiting not allowed?

this is a good idea what is evryone scared of?

and i think it's hilarious how people complain about spelling, you snobs

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
O RLY?
(ya know there is a reason for the lil fighter title in my avatar.)

MMKAY lets start off first start with your first comment shall we?

^^^^^^looooool "just rude" you're pathetic

Ok this in itself is a violation of the T&C of this site. How you might ask? well your not supposed to use personal attacks against other members. We try to be more adult around here and not get into these kinds of verbal barbs, because it leads nowhere and also does not help anyone learn anything. So thats why it says in the T&C distinctly about this issue;

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

So ok calling me pathetic is against the Terms and Conditions that you agreed to when you signed up for this site.

NEXT PLEASE!

why is recruiting not allowed?

Because it's against the terms and conditions of this site that's why...

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect personal information (data mining) about forum members in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC.

this is a good idea what is evryone scared of?

This happens to be the only part of your post that is not a violation of the T&C of this site. This is your opinion, you are intitled to it. I apreciate your opinion and understand your point of view. HOWEVER the idea behind this is of course against not only the above mentioned T&C rule but it can also cause a violation of this rule:

2g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

And then about your last sentance...

If you didnt add the you snobs part to that sentance there would be no problem but that in and of itself attacks members of the board. While I agree that grammar nazis exist and are bothersome I won't belittle them and call them petty names and act in a childlike behavior about their will to correct everyone's grammar.

So if you have further questions I would suggest checking out this thread...

Hope this puts things in perspective for you and helps you understand why these kinds of ideas are actually not approved for board use and this kind of behavior is not tolerated here.

Have a great day.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rippz

It's not a complaint about spelling, it's a complaint about SMS text messaging languages, which are ghastly to behold. When using an inefficient typing utensil such as a mobile phone it's understandable, but on a keyboard it is unnecessary, disgusting and the epitome of all the dumbness that ever was. It's about time a site has started to take action against this sickening menace before it destroys us all!

Kid isn't going to wake anyone up by typing as if he does not have any arms or hands.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
oh my god you lot are hilarious looooool

and "whatukno" i can't even be bothered to point out your self contradictions.

i have better things to do

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i would like to thank rippz for being on my side but please now stay on topic people!!!!

plus i aprove the use of sms on my thread

kk lol l8r

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join