It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Questions I need you all to answer if you are willing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Some may have noticed my recent disappearance from this site in recent months. This survey has something to do with that, and I will provide my answers after about 20 people fill in the answers and post them here.

1. What is your Gender?

2. What is the first two letters of your last name?

3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading towards? (ex. utter doom, NWO, WWIII, Utopian society, etc.)

4. Do you honestly believe in life elsewhere in the universe?

5. What kind of physical health are you in?

6. If given the chance what event in history, or your own past would you change?

7. If you could change the world with one new law, what would it be?

8. What impact do you hope to have in this world?

9. Do you think colonization of Mars is possible, and if so, what would make you want to live there?

10.(This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be? And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader?

Please no fighting or debating, I just need you to put down the answers and then when I reach 20 people, I will give you my reason for the survey. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hey, i'll do it.
1. male
2. wa
3. oblivian
4. yes
5. good
6. vietnam, no quetion. it should have never happened.
7. any statemnet made by or towards the gov't should have substantal evidence of what is being said. furthermore, the people and the accused should have the right to investigate the used evidence.
8. to fight the ignorance on this planet.
9. i believe anything is possible, but i wouldnt want to live there unless it was too hard to maintain a life here on earth.
10. a. the person i love the most.
b. i would become a leader to fight against the powers
that threaten me.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?

Male

T & U

3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading towards? (ex. utter doom, NWO, WWIII, Utopian society, etc.)

Nothing big in the near future, possibly NWO withing the next 100 years

Definitely

Average

6. If given the chance what event in history, or your own past would you change?

The Abuse, Killing and Injustices done to Native Americans by the "Civilized" World

No One Law could accomplish this

Raising my Children to be the best Humans they can

9. Do you think colonization of Mars is possible, and if so, what would make you want to live there?

I think it is possible on a small scale, yet not very practical for civilian colonization. I would NOT want to live there. Visit? Sure.

10.(This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be? And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader?

1- I would save my Children.
2- I would not be qualified or willing to take on such a task.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
1. Male
2. Mi
3. The Apocolypse
4. Yes
5. Pretty good.
6. The election of George Bush
7. Total freedom and equality for everyone.
8. Just a fairly small impact.
9. Yes, I believe its possible but it would take many years.
10. My best friend, Possibly

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'll play ball just don't hurt me!

1. Male
2. Nope on this one, sorry.
3. To hell in a hand basket.
4. It would be arrogent to think we are the only ones.
5. Fair, but I have really bad anziety that makes me sick sometimes.
6. Nothing. It may lead to an even worse future then we currently have and I would not take the chance of that.
7. People break laws so it would be pointless.
8. I am just trying to get though it with the least possible aggravation.
9. Yes, but as far as living there I would have to wait and see what it looked like after colonization.
10. If I could take over I would.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
GOT THE FED HOOK-UP, BRA!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
Some may have noticed my recent disappearance from this site in recent months. This survey has something to do with that, and I will provide my answers after about 20 people fill in the answers and post them here.

1. What is your Gender?
Male

KE
More corporate control, less elected government
yes
good
nothing, everything happens for a reason
food for all for free
make as big a positive impact in the lives of those around me as possible
We can do anything we set our minds too so yes, as for living there it would need to be based on a society devoted to the advancement of all not on a monitary system

of course I would work to save my family , as for taking control? only if the situation called for it could I "take" over and that is only if I was the qualified person. If the question is about doing so in an attempt to grab power for myself to benefit myself then no

Please no fighting or debating, I just need you to put down the answers and then when I reach 20 people, I will give you my reason for the survey. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
just a question...why do you need 20 people before you can clarify why you want these answers

and what does the first 2 letters of my last name have to do with this???

1. female
2. Ro
3. apocalypse (but not in my lifetime)
4. Yes
5. Good
6. Nothing
7. No more IRS and taxes
8. none, I want to live a good, unassuming life
9. Yes it's possible and nothing (yet)
10. No one and NO

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender? - Male

2. What is the first two letters of your last name? - KY

3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading towards? - What the Christians call 'Armageddon' and the Norse call "Ragnarok'. A war in which many of the population of earth are killed. Then a rebuilding (hopefully not in the NWO's image)

4. Do you honestly believe in life elsewhere in the universe? - Yes

5. What kind of physical health are you in? Better than some, worse than others

6. If given the chance what event in history, or your own past would you change? - I would halt the 'Glorious Revolution of 1688 in which William of Orange became king. He later created the Bank of England, who have constantly drained the wealth of the people and partly funded the NWO

7. If you could change the world with one new law, what would it be? Everyone is to be educated, everyone is to be accepted

8. What impact do you hope to have in this world? - To have educated some who would otherwise have been blind to what is really going on

9. Do you think colonization of Mars is possible, and if so, what would make you want to live there? - Yes, I believe its possible. I would only live there if the eart was well and truly fecked

10.(This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be? And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader? - I would save those I love, and those who are able to help rebuild the world afterwards. No politicians, no bankers, definitely no Illuminati. And no, I would not wish to be a leader, but if there was someone I knew would make a good job, I would support them.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
male

Hy

chaos and disaster

without a doubt

less than great

my highschool years and what i did with them

don't quite believe in controlling the entire world, but a law along the lines of the wiccan rede "an it harm none, do as ye will" would probably be my choic

none really, i just want a simple happy life

it could be possible, but the resources necessary would deplete and ravage this planet, i couldn't live on mars unless earth-like conditions were replicated there

first and formoest I would save myself, because i have nobody im connected enough to to warrant saving their life, as for leadership, its not something i see myself ever doing

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender? female

2. What is the first two letters of your last name? em

3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading towards? (ex. utter doom, NWO, WWIII, Utopian society, etc.) same old, same old. the world has always been strange and ugly, I forsee no change in that.

yes

5. What kind of physical health are you in? average to below average

6. If given the chance what event in history, or your own past would you change? I'd leave it alone. things happen for a reason, and if you change one thing, you change everything

7. If you could change the world with one new law, what would it be? equal rights for all

8. What impact do you hope to have in this world? something good, something big. you'll all know my name eventually

9. Do you think colonization of Mars is possible, and if so, what would make you want to live there? sure, and free chocolate for all

10. (This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be? And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader?
my best friend, and damn right I would

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
Male

Po

Same as the past with regional conflicts.

Yes.

Great

Nope, things happen for a reason.

All man, women and child will be treated respectfully.

Not sure, but I envision something large and historic.Seriously.

Yes and a 20:1 women to man ration.

If it is one persons survival to be alone on a planet, I would have to say Michael Moore, let the bastard suffer. I wouldnt force my leadership on anyone, but if it were needed I would step forward.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
1. Male
2. MA
3. Utopian Society, far into the future though with the way society is today.
4. Undoubtedly
5. Good
6. Dropping out of school
7. No more money, as there is no need for it in the world today.
8. Something very astounding and unforgettable
9. Yes, It will be new, exciting, and extreme; now that's a new one "Extreme Life Styling"
10. My son, no since I don't want to control anything except myself, however, I would assert myself if need be.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
Male.

Wi.

WWIII.

Yes.

Relatively good.

The death of my uncle.

I would put in place a physical and mental exam that one would have to pass before being cleared to bear children; I would enforce it by sterilizing infants at birth and reversing the process once they had fulfilled the requirements.

I hope to live peacefully for as long as I can, and to defend the Earth, freedom, and my family and loved ones to my victory or ultimate death if the time should come.

Yes I do. I would not live there if I had any choice in the matter.

The first part: I cannot answer that question, but it would be either my mother, my sister, or my girlfriend. I would die a thousand deaths to see the three of them to safety.

The second part: I would take the very first opportunity I saw to become a leader of a resistance and/or survivalist force dedicated to seeing free humanity through to the end of whatever conflict had beset us.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?

male

mf

not a very happy one. more wars, less peace.

yep

crappy

i wouldve been nicer to the one person that really meant something to me.

i dont believe change can come from one single law, but it would start by legalizing the sticky icky.

i dont think i want to impact the world, i would just like to impact one persons world.

i do think it might be possible in the distant future, however i wouldnt want to live there. life would be completely different. i enjoy the scenery here.

see question 6.
no, although i would like to help in any way possible. i dont see myself as a leader, in any respect.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
1. Male

2. MI

3. NWO

4. yes

5. well

6. when they sent the puritans over to make this damned country

7. Massive drums for the whole world to dance to once a month.

8. I want to share my knowledge in hopes to recieve knowledge from others.

9. I would... because I like the desert.

10. Emer, Yes.. I would rally people and try and hold down our own area of earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
Male

KU

Chaos then Enlightenment

Yes

Excellent

Absolutely nothing, things happen for a reason.

Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth.

Accomplishing something for the greater good of mankind.

Definately. Nothing at all.

No one. Most definately.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
when I reach 20 people, I will give you my reason for the survey. Thank you.

It's nothing to do with the black helicopter hovering around my house is it?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
A: Male

A: MA

A: WWIII and then NWO

A: You'd be a fool not to...

A: Average....

A: Would have gone to college longer...

A: Campaign Refinance, the root of all evil...

A: Just not to screw it up any more than I give to it...

A: a) Yes, b) If the pay was good...and the adventure of course...

A: a) A mix, scientists, doctors, teachers, etc. b) Not if it was all going to hell anyways....who wants to rule a wasteland?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?

Male

Va

Armegeddon

Yes

Very well.

Concentration Camps

Better healthcare

Change the outlook on many people's lives

Yes, trees and water

1. Probably my girlfriend
2. Yes, if I was allowed to do so

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join