It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Questions I need you all to answer if you are willing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Well this was a waste of time

Indeed....

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Maybe he's taking up a collection to go to Mars in a spacecraft he built in his basement, and we're invited as a terraforming/colonization force.

That, or he's been drinking again

But seriously... I'm curious, Eagledude... what's up?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yeah you cant leave us high and dry, try filling us in on for one the black SUV and then the general outline of what it was you were talking about when this discussion came about.....Its pretty rude to ask 20 people on a message board ome questions and then dont tell them wtf it was for.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
1. What is your Gender?

Male

2. What is the first two letters of your last name?

RI

3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading towards? (ex. utter doom, NWO, WWIII, Utopian society, etc.)

A new 'Dark Age', the oil will run out and those who can escape, will, and will leave the rest of us to fight over what we can get.

4. Do you honestly believe in life elsewhere in the universe?

Yes.

5. What kind of physical health are you in?

Sufficient.

6. If given the chance what event in history, or your own past would you change?

I would control the direction of the industrial revolution so that the world we live in now wouldn't be at the brink of collapse..

7. If you could change the world with one new law, what would it be?

Love everything, and respect does not have to be earned, it should be given first without any hesitation, you can only ever lose respect.

8. What impact do you hope to have in this world?

A significant one.

9. Do you think colonization of Mars is possible, and if so, what would make you want to live there?

Yes, and I wouldn't want to live there, I'm an Earth child.

10.(This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be? And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader?

Assuming that it's given that I'm surviving this thing, then, #, that's a hard question...
Just one person?
My sister, she has three kids and she's the only one who could guarantee their survival. I'd just have to hope that by sticking with me, the people who I haven't chosen to guarantee will survive anyway.
And yes I would take that opportunity, though it wouldn't be for just my own gain. I'd take over a castle in some remote area and set up a farming community based on trust and loyalty to each other.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by �any]

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by �any]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
Male
Sm
3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading towards? (ex. utter doom, NWO, WWIII, Utopian society, etc.)
Same as always

Yes
The best
6. If given the chance what event in history, or your own past would you change?
No
Legalize it

I wanna rule it

9. Do you think colonization of Mars is possible, and if so, what would make you want to live there?
Yes, the chance to leave Earth and be a space pioneer
10.(This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be? And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader?
Myself, Yes

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Some may have noticed my recent disappearance from this site in recent months. This survey has something to do with that, and I will provide my answers after about 20 people fill in the answers and post them here.

1. What is your Gender?
Man baby!
PL
unsure to be honest

Yes I do
I'd say good health, thanks to high metabolism

steal lotto numbers from the future

Cannabis legal 100%

to expand minds

Yes, but I rather not live there, I like the landscape of earth, perhaps move all the people I don't like to Mars

I would save my 3 yr old sister since she is the youngest of my siblings, I have no desire to take over any people.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
I'm a-sexual, a hermaphrodyte. What's up with youre #in' sterotyping dude? I will not conform to your perfect world dick.

Pa

An Ice age where the human race will cling to each other for survival and only those with a supply of Deca, HGH and Dbol anabolic steroids will be kings

Yes, let alone the solar system

Physically? Oo, my lungs have got to be resiny brown but I can # like a rabbit

I would make sure the asteroid didn't kill the dinosaurs, humans need some competition.

I must agree with those who have come before me, legalize it.

A big one where it matters and a small one where it doesn't

Colonization is possible. The plants they choose to convert the CO2 to oxygen is one or a compbination of three choices: Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica or Cannabis ruderalis.

10.(This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be?
ME. It is one of my childhood fantasies to inhabit this planet alone. Sometimes I wish all you #in leeches would just #ing die, god damn it.

And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader?
There would be no one to lead. If there was, no, too much responsibility. I just want you #s to leave me alone.

*sorry for the profanity, its how I talk in real life. This is chit chat, chit chat implies talking. So I'll talk any way I #ing want to #ing talk mother#er. America bitch, respect!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm a little disappointed at the "legalise cannabis" posts, I mean, you have the chance to change the world with one new law and that's all you can come up with?
It's a bit, well, shallow, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
At least it's logical. Unlike "love everyone." Come on dude, you know how many lives have been affected by the war on weed alone? You have no idea do you. Just stick to your guns and I'll stick to mine. Don't give me this shallow bull#.

730,000 people in america with a criminal record last year alone for what crime? Simple posession of pot. More people are affected by it than you would care to believe. Shallow?

*Sorry Dany, got carried away.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by insite]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
At least it's logical. Unlike "love everyone." Come on dude, you know how many lives have been affected by the war on weed alone? You have no idea do you. Just stick to your guns and I'll stick to mine. Don't give me this shallow bull#.

730,000 people in america with a criminal record last year alone for what crime? Simple posession of pot. More people are affected by it than you would care to believe. Shallow?

*Sorry Dany, got carried away.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by insite]

Ahem, it was "Change the world with one law" not "Change the world with one law but make sure it's not too world changing or else people will think you're being unrealistic."

Edit: Oh and another thing, what about all the people who are killed by drink drivers every year?
How about all the race hate crimes?
How about the number of domestic violence incidents?
lAll of these things are caused because nobody respects anybody, they feel like their respect has to be earned for some reason, so unless someone fits into their idea of being respectful, they abuse them.
Hell, if people respected one another you wouldn't have all those people being arrested for possession.

Edit 2:
Oh yeah, and legalising pot wouldn't be the world changing event you think it would be, seeing as it's legal in a lot of countries already.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by �any]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
1. F
2. MI
3. Some to doom, some to utopian, some to in-between. Depends on one's perception.
4. Yes
5. Good
6. Get someone to surgery sooner
7. Environmental protection
8. Positive
9. Yes & maybe on a temporary basis
10. Won't know until the moment arrives

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Dany

Who cares if it doesn't change the world. I just want it freaking legal lol.... Yeah, that'd be selfish. I don't care.

Either that, or having the right to legally kill someone if he disrespected you. Like duels or something.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think we already have enough laws to ensure a safe world...problem is they aren't enforced as well as they should be. Legalizing marijuana would actually help our country a LOT I believe...and everyone would be happier and more mellow, therefore increasing the peace.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Dany

Who cares if it doesn't change the world. I just want it freaking legal lol.... Yeah, that'd be selfish. I don't care.

Either that, or having the right to legally kill someone if he disrespected you. Like duels or something.

Erm, well considering the question was "which one law would you make to CHANGE THE WORLD"....

Do I need to go on?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, it would change MY world

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Now I see I need to explain myself a little further.

Awhile back I posted in the UFO section of ATS claiming that I thought that the government was following me in a black SUV because I had witnessed a UFO. Well, that was waay off.

The black SUV people were trying to figure out my schedule so they could have a chance to talk to me.

They said that they were with a branch in the government that studies future possibilities, and they were recently working on a hologram to view the future. However the hologram was extremely inaccurate, and also you could only view a limited area (equal to the size of the room) and also only certain programmed areas.

They told me that they believe that a "universal consciousness" (which I personnally don't believe exists) is responsible for all future events. And that through study they believe they could predict certain events by asking certain questions.

I could answer any questions and tell you more of the story if you are truly interested.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

They told me that they believe that a "universal consciousness" (which I personnally don't believe exists) is responsible for all future events. And that through study they believe they could predict certain events by asking certain questions.

Universal Consciousness another name for Creator????

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Awhile back I posted in the UFO section of ATS claiming that I thought that the government was following me in a black SUV because I had witnessed a UFO. Well, that was waay off.

The black SUV people were trying to figure out my schedule so they could have a chance to talk to me.

They said that they were with a branch in the government that studies future possibilities, and they were recently working on a hologram to view the future. However the hologram was extremely inaccurate, and also you could only view a limited area (equal to the size of the room) and also only certain programmed areas.

I could answer any questions and tell you more of the story if you are truly interested.

So let me get this strait! Individuals from a secret organization in the government just told you all this info?

The kid in me likes the frosted side, but the adult in me doesn't believe a word of it. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
They claim to be just a branch, not necessarily a secret government, and when I asked them if they were part of a secret society like the illuminati they just gave me a blank expression.

As for universal consciouness, it never occured to me that they could be referring to God. I thought they were talking about the whole "higher being" or something like that.

And they didn't just come up to me and tell me all this, I had to go through a bunch of hoops to get them to tell me why exactly I was chosen. In fact, it wasn't so glamorous after all, it turned out there were other people chosen, and all people with backgrounds of being somewhat loony, like claiming to see UFOs, aliens, ghosts and so on.

I asked why they would need people like us to do such a thing and they said "If someone that had a reputation for talking to aliens said that the goverment contacted you to ask people to take a survey, would you believe them?" Also they said I could feel free to tell people because there would be much doubt and they could still get their survey filled out.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

ROTFLMAO

Well at least it went to a good cause

ROTFLMAO some more

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join