It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Questions I need you all to answer if you are willing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
female

2. What is the first two letters of your last name?
Ma

3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading towards? (ex. utter doom, NWO, WWIII, Utopian society, etc.)
NWO of the type in 1984

4. Do you honestly believe in life elsewhere in the universe?
yes

5. What kind of physical health are you in?
average

6. If given the chance what event in history, or your own past would you change?
Well there's something in my past that I would change, but I don't want to talk about it.

7. If you could change the world with one new law, what would it be?
It's hard to think of this world.

8. What impact do you hope to have in this world?
absolutely none

9. Do you think colonization of Mars is possible, and if so, what would make you want to live there?
no

10.(This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be? And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader?
no and no

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?

Male

MU
3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading towards? (ex. utter doom, NWO, WWIII, Utopian society, etc.)

Nuclear/Biochemical War

The probability of extraterrestrial existance is highly likely.

Athletic

6. If given the chance what event in history, or your own past would you change?

None, our past is what shapes us. Try eliminating the one thing that you dislike about the past, and there are bound to be others that will take it's place.

Equality for all of humanity.

To be the best that I can be and to help others realize their full potential.

9. Do you think colonization of Mars is possible, and if so, what would make you want to live there?

Nothing is impossible. Where there is a will, there is a way. I would want to live there, so that the difference that I will be able to make on the planet would have a wider affect on future generations that inhabit it.

10.(This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be? And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader?

Myself.
Depending on the circumstances, and the attitude of others

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
1. What is your Gender?
Male

Ge

3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading towards? utter doom lol...

4. Do you honestly believe in life elsewhere in the universe? Sure, why not.

I try to stay fit.

I'd kill a man.

Legalize pot.

I want it to end with me lol...

Sexy martian amazones. And legal pot.

Huh... I'd save Jessica Alba (duh). I'd probably try to take advantage of her too lol...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
1. Male
2. ST
3. NWO
4. YES
5. GOOD
6. Weaponizing Atomic Energy � prevent it.
7. Singular Global Currency
8. Knowledge of GOD- not religion
9. MARS was destroyed, I doubt it will ever be Earth like again. Zero
10. A. GOD B. of course I would I'm a born leader.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?

Male

Po

Same old stuff but with better electronics

Yes

For my age and old wounds pretty good

I would not have hurt as many people

Legalize it

Done my duty to my country and family and raised my kids to do the same

Yes and hell yes

My family and no

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?

female

Sa

heading nowhere fast, until i come and change the world, of course
hahaha, but seriously, i think the world is just repeating the mistakes of the past and will continue to do so

yes

being a dancer ive got stamina but could always lose more weight, skin and bones people!

none, if those things wouldnt have happened then i would be somewhere else today (even though things suck right now) but they can be better. but if i had to, i probably wouldnt have smashed a ketchup packet with my milk jug in 2nd grade, i got a red ticket at lunch for that

hmmm a law? no death by execution

bringing writing back, infecting everyone i know with a writing obsession by giving them a notebook and pen (since its launch in 2004, ive succesfully gotten 5 people:lol

yes, but no i wouldnt want to live there, im not going to run away from a messed up world if i can fix it

i would save my crazy lover, because were changing the world, we've got plans on how to do this
and without him it'd be a half sided attempt, hmmm probably not, because id probably be like HOLY CRAP DISEASE!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Eagle, we got 20+ people....now explain the reasoning behind the questions......

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender
male

Sh

WAR!

4.Do you honestly believe in life elsewhere in the universe?
Ya i do belive thiers alota life out thier

5. What kind of physical health are you in? Excellent [trying to get a 6 pack]

Not getting in so many fights at school

It is possible I would wanna live thier so I can walk around and look at the place

It is possible and i would wanna live thier so i can explore tha place.

10. 10.(This has two parts) If the earth was suffering an attack either by some disease, aliens, nazis, or some other thing you can think of, and you had the choice of guaranteeing someone's survival, who would it be? And the second part is would you take advantage of the moment and try to take control over some place and become a leader?

I would try and save my family but i would want my saftey first. I woulnt want to be a leader.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just this one thing to comment on, for everyone that says they would save their wife, girlfriend etc at the expense of yourself. What happens to her after your gone ? If you can ensure their safety BUT YOU are dead, then YOU can no longer ensure their safety.

Strange huh ? How people will give up their own life for someone that they will no longer be able to protect.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
Male

MO

Utopian society

yes

need to lose some weight for summer a bit flabby at the moment.

If adam and eve the garden of eden story was true i would like to stop them both from eating the forbiden fruit.

i would make a law that forces governments to allocate 40% of the national bugdet to scientific research ***"to better mankind"***

minimal impact to the world but huge impact to my region

yes, i would only live there then i am on my pensions... due to it not being overly populated

1. if i had kids it would be them.... screw the wife i could get another one and make more babies

2. yes its in my blood

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
Male.

Du

History as usual. Same old, same old.

Yes.

Good.

Shoot Hitler or Stalin in the head.

None.

Enjoy it.

Yes and no. Who wants to live on a dustball millions of miles from home so they name a highschool after you?

My own and my loved ones, and no.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
1. What is your Gender
male

Sh

SH # Head

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Just this one thing to comment on, for everyone that says they would save their wife, girlfriend etc at the expense of yourself. What happens to her after your gone ? If you can ensure their safety BUT YOU are dead, then YOU can no longer ensure their safety.

Strange huh ? How people will give up their own life for someone that they will no longer be able to protect.

The way I read it was that they would end up being the only person left on the planet. I wouldnt want to put any loved one through that suffering.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?

female

br

Utopian society
.... NWO

yes

excellent

I wouldn't change anything in my past. Or a historical event. Why? I wouldn't be who I am today.

That's a hard one.. I don't know

A large impact. Affecting as many people in a goodf was as I can

Eventually, ya, probably. Would I want to live there? Only if it resembles the Mars as written about by Ray Bradbury.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
Male.

Ch

utter doom, for sure

Yes.

excellent.

stop the florida recount.

no wmd's. for anyone.

as little as possible.

Yes, but i wouldn't want to leave earth behind

Mine, and yes.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have in recent days come in contact with someone who says something VERY BIG is going to happen very soon. This person also told me this event can be foretold through questions answered by the sub-conscious. I myself don't really understand what number 2 has to do with anything. But apparently this person needed to see if anyone out there would answer the questions in the correct way, and foretell exactly what would happen. The person then told me to ask people the questions and record it, then to never bring up the event again.

Yes this did have something to do with the black SUV. I figured the quickest way to get the twenty needed responses was through a message board. Why twenty? I don't know. But thank you all for participating, I can answer any questions, but I don't know all the details and reasons behind this person and why they need these questions answered.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

I assumed my survival was a given in the question. just more self-centeredness on my part

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
1. What is your Gender?
Male

Ma

3. What course do you currently think Earth in general is heading toward? (ex. utter doom, NWO, WWIII, Utopian society, etc.)
I wish I knew. At this point in time the best I can say is that we are headed toward Tomorrow.

Yes, even though I cannot provide any proof to that at all, the odds are good enough that I'd bet money on it, and I'm not a gambling man by nature.

Good

That's difficult to say. I'm still learning in the process of discovering the "True" history that has been kept from me in various ways.

Think of Others before Yourself

As much as is needed to bring about it's balance.

Yes, I'm fairly sure we have the ability to do so. The chance to face such a challenge and hopefully accomplish something that creatively different as far as lifestyles choices go.

It's hard to say exactly who I would choose as I don't know that many people. I'm sure I could find someone more worthy than myself. If nothing else, I'd pick my little 4y/o Niece for the fact that she's the most pure & Innocent person I know of Immediately. No way would I want to take control or become a leader. I'd rather spend every last ounce of strength helping people learn to lead themselves.

So is this enough replies yet?? Can you spill your secret now, or would you like some Urine samples with this too?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yes this did have something to do with the black SUV.

What black SUV??

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well this was a waste of time

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join