It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real alien threat: Boston Celtics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The lakers better watch out for this one.

Kevin Garnett - Alien Lynchpin!

lol
Not making fun of you guys, I've seen a UFO over John Wayne Airport in Irvine doing some crazy stuff with a big group of my friends. I was standing next to a friend that teaches physics at UCIrvine and I asked him "Is that possible?" referring to the impossible drops and rebounds and movements this thing was doing, he said "no".

Shortly after that night everyone but me seemed to be in denial. How unfortunate.

Ive also seen one, what I would assume may be a "Grey" in Anaheim Hills, CA right above El Ramcho Middle School in an upper class neighborhood in a housing lot that still has not been developed. This was probably 5 years ago me and my buddy went to ..vandalize someones car, and we had just got done picking up some burgers at a Carles Jr at La Palma and Imperial (in Anaheim Hills) and were going to eat them afterwards. The targets car was not parked where we expected it, but we knew he would be back. We pulled around the corner and parked in this empty lot that had a hill of dirt and a portapotty right next to it. As soon as we rolled up and illuminated the pitch black lot with our headlights I saw a completely 100% stark white bi-pedal humanoidish looking thing Running almost completely bent over behind the mound of dirt and porta potty. I freaked out and told my buddy what I saw and since we ALWAYS mess with eachother, he thought I was screwing with him. We sat there and I watched this thing come out from behind the portapotty several times as if it was peaking at us, but wasnt hiding itself. I assume from its point of view, all it saw was headlights. We sat there awhile and Jon must have had bad far sight because he still hadnt seen this thing. Im about to dismiss the whole incident as "im completely nuts" when all of a sudden my buddy freaked and pointed in front of the car passenger side about 5 feet where this thing was walking up a hill(top of body covered by overhanging branch) - I saw two completely stark white legs moving up the hilll very very close to us. My friend nearly backed off the hill we were on(its a hilly area) backing out of the lot. We were totally freaked and were even afraid to get out of the car when we arrived back at his home miles away. Until this day im freaked out when I come home late at night, because im convinced Ill see this thing again somewhere.

Best description I can give is prolly about 5'5 - Completely white. I dont really remember facial detail, because I only saw its face from afar - However I do remember the head being slightly large, which stays in tune with the classical grey.

Now Im not trying to push God, and im still an Atheist, but I think the craziest thing about this whole incident is that earlier that day I remember thinking to myself(and im sure I only remember this because of what happend) I thought to myself "There is no god, there are no ghosts, there are no aliens, if I havent seen it, it doesnt exist" as kind of an end-of-wondering for myself because I have ALWAYS wondered about ghosts and aliens. Ive always kinda "known" God doesnt exist.... if I really KNOW that.. Man I dont know anymore. lol.

Until this day I call this being a "white thing" as I didnt see a ship and did not get such a good look I can definitively call it the "Grey" or "Gray".

True story, my only sightings. I dont recall ever seeing anything else supernatural ever... other than Kevin Garnett.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That picture left a scary image in my mind. Thanks a lot.

Plus Kobe is gonna light up the Celtics anyway...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
great stories, but there is one vital detail you've left out that could be really important, why were you going to vandalise this guys car?

after i read that i have you talking in a wiseguy voice in my head.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

lol

I had dropped out of High School at this point to start living life, and Jon & his GF were still in, and we all had known this guy for some time.... You know those people that seem to just Chronic liars? People that tell lies so far out that they get caught in them and called out on them constantly? Impossible lies like "my dad can catch bullets in his teeth" and "I broke every bone in my body, literally" and lots more. Well this poor kid that for some reason lied all the time about everything was victim to mine and my buddies vow to "Crack down on the bull-s**ters". We were young and bored, and had to pick on someone.

Another thing I left out is that after we told this story to some people we had to return in hopes that my buddies girlfriend and brother might be able to see this thing too. Trust me, we didnt WANT to go back, we HAD to so that we looked somewhat less nuts. Nothing was there, but as soon as we pulled up an old dude with a flash light ran up and scared the crap out of us. He told us the lot is private property and to leave or he'll call the cops - not too friendly to a car load of tresspassers.

As I write this, I question if this man either
a) knew about this white thing somehow (ive kinda always played with this idea)
or
b) had just been disturbed by a noise or something caused by this white thing, as it was running from this mans house.

I think I will make a point to visit this house and ask before I move to Colorado next week.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
or....the old guy was running about naked in a hockey mask earlier and was none to happy you bought your buddies back for a second look.

seriously though, good story and pretty honest. let us know what he said if you do go back.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

People have told me it could be someone running around in an all white suit, because I do remember this thing being SO white - When my buddy spotted it right in front of the car, it's legs were really reflected the light...really white.

But my main argument for this still possible possibility is that - We turned that corner into an empty unlit lot completely unexpectedly and that thing was just there. Plus it ran fast, faster than any old man I know of. The way it ran was peculiar -- like it was going damn fast, so it was bent over. It had long strides and its arms strided long too...if that makes any sense.

Im going to see if one of my friends can go with me there today... cause I definately don't wanna go alone and one of the first things im gonna ask this guy is if he works for the Gov.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
That picture left a scary image in my mind. Thanks a lot.

Plus Kobe is gonna light up the Celtics anyway...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ufo reality]

Not if he gets any of the Acid blood on him man

[edit on 31-5-2008 by devknob]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So I went to the house earlier today(yesterday now that its 1.30am where im at)

Unfortunately the old man moved up to northern California. When I told the woman that answered the door I saw something strange 5 years ago and wanted to see if the old man had seen it as well, she asked me what it was and if she should be worried. I told her... "It looked like an alien, it was all white" her husband was standing behind her and gave me the "you're dismissed, crackhead" look. lol. I dont blame em, but at least if they see it they wont be so quick to deny it.

I know I can grab the chain of title and track down the old man. eh...

They exist, at least I know it. They or something that looks like them.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I watched in horror as the Celtics ate up the Cavs. They will rule supreme.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Im telling you its
his alien power

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Its that acid alien blood man - apologies if the anonymous post shows...im not used to this site yet

top topics

join