It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right To Life Historic Measure (that includes protection of every person from the time of fertilizat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm an enthusiastic right-to-lifer. I believe the decades-long push to give women the "right to choose" what to do with their "own bodies" could be the manifestation of a conspiracy to limit world population or even to slow man's evolution. I encourage any of you out there who have had their unborn children "terminated" to refrain from thinking about what that person would be like today (had he/she not been "terminated") and also to avoid comparing living, breathing children with mental images of what your child might look like, act like, say to you. Also, there's no reason to fear the wrath (in the afterlife) of millions of spirits of unborn children. Put that thought out of your mind.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Reverend SamuelTophatJack

Oh give it a break please. Suppose it was rape you would want that child??? I think not.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Edit actually it seems to me the Anti-Abortion people should be all about pushing for that form of temporary male birth control! Just think of all the murder they could prevent!!

Amen! But abortion ain't the answer! Get that bugger fixed and problem solved.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Interesting that many like to point out of the evils of women and abortion.

They enjoy to call women killers of babies, but nobody but a few here in this thread have brought the issue of male intervention in pregnancy, like you did.

A women do not spend lost of money to get artificially inseminated to have later an abortion.

Most pregnancies are the result of sex between two persons of the opposite sex, male and female.

While everything is done to control the woman body nobody in any of the so call high morality groups shows an interest on controlling the male reproducting organs.

I agree with you, as you pointed out birth control for males should be pursued.

Why not? because is not about the male here the ones that needs to be punished but the female of the human species.

It takes one to stick for the other one to keep.

lets castrate all males to avoid unwanted pregnancies and later abortions

Sarcasm intended.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by marg6043]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reverend SamuelTophatJack
And it it murder everyday day of the week every hour another baby is scrificed to Satan and Molech in the name of Black magic masquarding as medical science.

And I thank god for that. Those stem cells will lead to reseach that will cure many ailments and make the world a better place.

Vas

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
There are two reasons why a woman has an abortion. Either their life is in danger or they are selfish. Destroying a baby because of selfishness is not a valid reason since they can just give the baby away without worry.

So you don't consider rape or incest to be deciding factors?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Nighthawk

I do! Hubby explained it like this:

In the case of rape: The child is conceived against your will, The blood is not on your hands but the rapist's hands, if you abort it. Forgot what he said about life threatening. Will ask again when he gets back

[edit on 31-5-2008 by undo]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree 100%

Who is fighting abortion the most?

Men.

Who doesn't get pregnant?? ... MEN.

Who doesn't have to carry the baby? Men.

Who can screw a girl, impregnate her, and run away? Men.

Who can impregnate her, make no major decisions, watch the girl suffer and get an abortion and then label her, criticize her, and act in the most hypocritical way? Men.

Abortion is a moral delima, it has no place being decided by the Federal government, but rather by independent State Governments.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Woohoo!
Preach it brotha!

But I think government should stay out of it and popularize it at the street level., just like the sexual revolution was.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

What can I say, you just brought the issue brilliantly, why men are not to take any blames?

Because abortion, pregnancy and childbearing is not a male issue that hey have to deal with in their everyday lifes.

But hell they love to make it their personal issue as long as it doesn't have anything to do with been the one responsible for the pregnant woman.

thank for nailing the issue to the spot.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by marg6043]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Can anyone imagine what would happen if someone introduced a measure requiring all men to be temporarily fixed (vasectomy) to prevent unintended pregnancies. A measure that would require men to receive government permission to bear children. It would never happen!

Men would never submit to having their autonomy stripped from them.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Precisely the problem! So women should popularize it by refusing to date a guy that isn't safe, because he obviously doesn't have any respect for the women he intends to have relationships with. Make it so unpopular, that it becomes a cultural norm to be conscientious about whether it's loaded or not

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
And again I say, why is it automatically assumed that the entire thing is the woman's responsbility? And if it is all her responsibility then why in thehell would the people who create what is and isn't popular, encourage women to be sexual promiscuous when the guys aren't conversely encouraged to be conscientious about the condition of their fertility? It's a loaded weapon, okaaay? It can create and destroy life! BE CAREFUL WITH IT!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
Can anyone imagine what would happen if someone introduced a measure requiring all men to be temporarily fixed (vasectomy) to prevent unintended pregnancies. A measure that would require men to receive government permission to bear children. It would never happen!

Men would never submit to having their autonomy stripped from them.

Hell, I would. I have no desire whatsoever to father children. I'm looking to have it done voluntarily; my fiancee also wants nothing to do with raising children.

Funny thing about a vasectomy is, often, they won't LET a man have it until he's a certain age, and signs all kinds of papers ensuring he really, REALLY wants it. Some docs won't do it unless you're married. A buddy of mine had it done a couple years back, and he had to wait two weeks after filling out the paperwork to have it done just so he "could be sure". The doc wouldn't do it any sooner.

I gather it's not quite as "reversible" as some would like to think (not that I would mind).

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If it were only that simple. Most women enjoy sex just as much as men. There's something to be said about the flowers, wine and incessant begging (on men's part). It's human nature.

Even if a couple chooses to engage in sex responsibily, there is still the possibility of an unintended pregnancy. There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective. Unless of course, the woman has a hysterectomy or the man is castrated.

So when unintended pregnancies occur, women need to have all options available to them. It comes down to choice.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Reverend SamuelTophatJack

whoa!! wow! and holy crap! im not sure to laugh or be flabergasted...

can you offer any evidence to such a claim?

if you know this, have you done anything to stop it?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

the sexual revolution was that simple.
i'm not saying sex is bad.
i'm saying irresponsible sex is bad.
and it's irresponsible sex to have sex with a woman when you know you could potentially impregnant and even klll her, the child or both, if you have no intention of being the partner of said woman nor the father of said child.

it's easy as pie. all it takes is for the idea to be popularized.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think you're the exception to the rule!
Definitely in the minority! However, I applaud your responsibility. More men should step up to the plate and take a more active role in preventing unwanted pregnancies.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You're absolutely right! It comes down to responsible sex for both partners. But even responsible sex can lead to an unintended pregnancy.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If you really believe this your duty is clear.

You must gather a group of like-minded individuals, train and investigate, and find this warehouse and destroy it, killing all those who get in your way.

You'll need guns. Lots of guns. Go in blazing away Matrix-style and take out those "Satanic guards" who protect this "secret warehouse".

You have NO CHOICE in this matter. If you know about this, and you really believe it, you are ordained by God Himself to put a stop to it. It is your solemn duty. To deny this is to deny God, and makes you just as guilty for the "murders" of the unborn as those "Satanic doctors" and scientists you so easily accuse.

thank you soooo much! star to the 10th power!

unbelievable does not even describe this guy. Im still reading the thread, his response should be good...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join