It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right To Life Historic Measure (that includes protection of every person from the time of fertilizat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Right To Life Historic Measure (that includes protection of every person from the time of fertilization)

by Kristi Burton : May 31, 2008
www.breakingchristiannews.com

Denver, CO)—For the first time in US history, the issue of personhood will be decided in the public forum by a constitutional amendment. Colorado for Equal Rights has been notified by the Colorado Secretary of State's Office that enough valid signatures were submitted to put the Every Human is a Person amendment on the November 2008 ballot. The Secretary of State's Office's random sampling indicated that there were 103,377 valid signatures, surpassing the 76,047 valid signatures that were required.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Reverend SamuelTophatJack]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Lets outlaw killing innocent children please. I beg you to put an end to the rituak satanic sacrifice of the unborn the black magiacians hiding as scientists have perpetrated on the world. It is the illuminatis evil satanic actions.

www.breakingchristiannews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Reverend SamuelTophatJack

first satanic worship isent about worshiping satan its about worshiping your self as a being of intelligence, virtues, vices, and free will.

secondly just because a doctor performs abortion does not indicate they are satanists.

third there are many who would argue that abortion in some cases is not only acceptable but the right thing to do when faced with debiliatating malody of some sort, as a choice for victims of rape or incest and other such cases.

and by the way thats not ritual killing its a medicle procedure just like having a kidney removed. or would you say that having your kidney removed was ritualistic satanic organ theft?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Satan is very real. Many of todays so called satnists are just ignorant decieved atheists and sex perverts.

Now if you will open your Bible you will see that the ancient Israelites worshippeed a Fallen Angel God named Molech. He is a real fallen Angel and his worship is the sacrificing of children.

Leviticus 18:21
You shall not give any of your children to pass through the fire and sacrifice them to Molech [the fire god], nor shall you profane the name of your God [by giving it to false gods]. I am the Lord.

Scientists at the toplevels today are in agreement with Molech to decieve the people into offering children to him. Many thousands of fetuses are shipped to a secret satanic warehouse in California and delivered to Molech himslef.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reverend SamuelTophatJack
Scientists at the toplevels today are in agreement with Molech to decieve the people into offering children to him. Many thousands of fetuses are shipped to a secret satanic warehouse in California and delivered to Molech himslef.

Hmmm... is that so Rev?
Would you care to expound on that a bit? Perhaps you could provide something to further substantiate such outlandish a claim.

Bare in mind, though...
"You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. "

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Molech? The giant stone owl?! lmao

Hey Reverend I think you missed those two little words at the bottom of the ATS logo up there on your left.

Hahaha thanks I needed this.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Molech is represwented by an owl yes but he is afire God. A fallen angel to be percise and he eats babies. Ales Jones exposed the elites worshipping Molech on his website- what you dint se were the fetuses offered in the back room. This is neother here nor there abortion is murder period. This site is about finge theories and I know this one to be true from first hand knowledge. But this article is about stoppibng the murder of innocent lives. Molech or no Molech it is completely immoral.

I will start a Molech thread later - lets discuss the artcle it is historic to protect life.

The ignorance that need tio be denied is that all these ebvils are just mens works there are dmons and angels working behind the scenes at all times in every possible avenue.

ABORTION IS MURDER

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

No, abortion is NOT murder in any way, shape or form...Sorry to disappoint Rev...

As has already been pointed out to you, it is a medical procedure, nothing more and nothing less

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You can only have rights if you accept the responsibilities that come with those rights.

An unborn child, like an animal, can therefore have no rights.

We, however, may have a responsibility to protect it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Satan is very real. Many of todays so called satnists are just ignorant decieved atheists and sex perverts.

Satan is only as real as those who believe in him. Thus, YOU, my dear Reverend, have a hand in his existence--you give him power by believing in him and speaking his name.

Now if you will open your Bible you will see that the ancient Israelites worshippeed a Fallen Angel God named Molech. He is a real fallen Angel and his worship is the sacrificing of children.

*sigh*

Myths and stories. Fairy tales. All this "fallen angel" stuff in the Bible is as real as the monsters and Gods in Homer's "The Odyssey", which is to say, not at all.

Leviticus 18:21
You shall not give any of your children to pass through the fire and sacrifice them to Molech [the fire god], nor shall you profane the name of your God [by giving it to false gods]. I am the Lord.

Leviticus also tells you to sell your children into slavery, kill them if they talk back to you, and not to eat shellfish, all under penalty of Death if you do not comply. Give it a rest.

If you really believe this your duty is clear.

You must gather a group of like-minded individuals, train and investigate, and find this warehouse and destroy it, killing all those who get in your way.

You'll need guns. Lots of guns. Go in blazing away Matrix-style and take out those "Satanic guards" who protect this "secret warehouse".

You have NO CHOICE in this matter. If you know about this, and you really believe it, you are ordained by God Himself to put a stop to it. It is your solemn duty. To deny this is to deny God, and makes you just as guilty for the "murders" of the unborn as those "Satanic doctors" and scientists you so easily accuse.

Your response?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

No, abortion is NOT murder in any way, shape or form...Sorry to disappoint Rev...

As has already been pointed out to you, it is a medical procedure, nothing more and nothing less

Could you explain why it's not murder?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Perhaps there should have been an 11th commandment.

"Thou shalt not impose thy will upon others"

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
You can only have rights if you accept the responsibilities that come with those rights.

An unborn child, like an animal, can therefore have no rights.

We, however, may have a responsibility to protect it.

What about a born child? Does a 1-month old baby have a right to life?

Just askin'...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Perhaps there should have been an 11th commandment.

"Thou shalt not impose thy will upon others"

I'm all for it! Where do I sign up?

Does this mean I can rip up my tax return and tell the IRS to go screw themselves next April?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What about a born child? Does a 1-month old baby have a right to life?

NOT if the satanic liberal have their way.Actually the american Darwinists have purposed abortion up to 28 days old after babies are born. If you dont like the eyecolor or what not you have 28 days to kill your child. Thats what the scientist say. Its just an animal with no rights.

And it it murder everyday day of the week every hour another baby is scrificed to Satan and Molech in the name of Black magic masquarding as medical science.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Perhaps I should have clarified what I meant

As the recognised medical lower limit for a viable foetus is generally accepted at 24 weeks, any foetus below this stage of development should have no legal rights...

IMHO abortion should be perfectly legal for any foetus younger than 24 weeks...

Peace

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Could you explain why it's not murder?
Murder is killing with malice.. can't presume all women that have abortions do so just be malicious.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 31-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

"IMHO abortion should be perfectly legal for any foetus younger than 24 weeks... "

So how doyou or any evil black magic dr have a right to say below 24 weeks there is no humanity? so magic a poof whoosh boom at 24 weeks and 1 second over then it is a human
SURERIGHT its murder at if you uise the morning after pill at conception

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Murder is killing with malice.. can't presume all women that have abortions do so just be malicious.

Yes but is it right?

I could kill the old lady across the street because I think her time is over, is that not the same?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

With all due respect rev, that's a load of bollocks

The chance of a foetus surviving beyond its normal birthdate if born less than 24 weeks of age, therefore I find it perfectly acceptable for a woman to choose to abort said foetus if she so chooses....

Morality is a lot like opinions and backsides...Everyone has one/or their own version of one...

You know the rest...

One man's meat, another's poison....One man's freedom fighter, another's terrorist...ad infinitum

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join