It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children a hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Your alot more aware spiritually when you are younger, maybe more spiritually advanced, and as you get older with lots of other obstacles and thoughts on your mind, its easier in essence to 'dumb' yourself down. You loose that part of you. When i was younger i could visibly see auras, energies. There is nothing documented to prove this, but the sake of lying isnt worth it. Aqaurius is another powerfull sign, linked to water, suprised to see the OP not mentioning that. Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'd like to chime in.

Indigo's have existed throughout time, we just have time to classify them now. In the past these kids were not put into any other classification other than genius, or heretics.

With the religious community in fear of the great secret of power and intuitiveness that comes naturally to humans, they sought to destroy anybody who would find these gifts within themselves.

Hence Witch-hunts.

Thouse shall have no gods before me... If human beings began to discover a path to "holiness" without the aid of the church, it would be anathema to the control for the masses.

This is one of the same reasons extremely conservative and oppresive religious sects, would ban music. If someone was inspired by such outright beauty, it would take the church's influence away.

Let's take a look at Thou Shall Have No God's Before me. To Revere a thing, object, person or situation more than the alpha and omega, would take power and control away. Allowing peple to think for themselves about what feel's right, and what doesn't, is the one of greatest evils, dominating factions warn about.

Today, before our very eyes "We worship again the Golden Calf" only it appears to be green and you can buy stuff with it. Also we watch the golden calf everyday, television, and the IDOLS, and we cannot live without the Golden calf that allows us to text message and call our friends.

So yes, the Day when GOD would be replaced by the golden calf is upon us.

Back to Topic, Indigo Children... We are not new, we just Can Emerge safely in this new name Indigo. We are IDOLS, and Golden Calves, just as anyone who puts more faith in what our Religion's say, over what we as humans can do, and discover for ourselves.

Is it allright to believe in GOD?

Absolutely, but any 2 or more people, who gather in his name, that will be called a church. It was when Religion, was the the 3rd party administrator on behalf of god, that the beauty that was a spiritual expereince was force fed in a drive up window of fear, self-loathing, and mass domination of a personal thing a relationship of god.

Coke or Pepsi, Catholic or Buddhist. I Just want a soda-pop for my soul, that I get to make the choice on.

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Indigo Children = Child Psychopathy

When people hear the term psychopath they usually think of serial killers or serious offenders. But this is not always the case. Depending on the environment they grow up in and their experiences, psychopaths can be either the first or even very successful entrepreneurs and businessmen.
But what are some of the characteristics of a psychopath? Superficial charm, grandiose sense self worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, shallow, lack of remorse or guilt, callous/lack of empathy, failure to accept responsibility of own actions, promiscuous sexual behavior, need of stimulation/proneness to boredom, parasitic lifestyle, poor behavioral control, lack of realistic long term goals, impulsiveness, irresponsibility, use of alsohol or drugs and a few more. Those are just part of a psychopathy checklist (by Hare) and have been used for research purposes.
Psychopaths are more common than we think, 4% of the population are psychopaths.... I am sure you must have come across at least one in your life
A researcher called Cleckley who has done case studies on psychopaths described some as: likable, charming, intelligent, alert, impressive, confidence inspiring, and a great success with the ladies. But they are also irresponsible and self destructive. The same researcher has also speculated that what is 'wrong' with psychopaths is that they are human in every respect but they lack a soul. They can be brilliant, write scholarly works, imitate the words of emotion, but over time, it becomes clear that their words do not match their actions. They are the type of person who claim they are devastated by grief who then attend a party 'to forget'. The problem is they really DO forget.
Psychopaths are unable to even be aware of their emotional poverty. They assume that their own lack of feeling is the same for everyone else.
Some researchers think that psychopathy is a result of some attachment or bonding difficulty as an infant. Such children are immune to socializing pressures. They are more 'difficult' or 'willful', or 'aggressive' or hard 'to relate to'. They are difficult to get close to, cold and distant, and self-sufficient.
'Indigo children' is another phenomenon that seems to relate to psychopathy in childhood. The characteristics of indigo children are a list of psychopathic behaviors along with behaviors of gifted children. Sometimes those children are also suspected of having ADD or ADHD but can focus when they want to.
Psychopaths are everywhere around us. And most of the time they have not been or are never going to be diagnosed because they can be quite successful in life. They are unable to feel empathy, and can convince others that they are 'normal'.
According to someone who suffered in the hands of a psychopath: 'The world has only one problem - psychopaths. There are 2 basic types of psychopaths, Social and Anti-Social. The essential feature of a psychopath is a pervasive, obsessive-compulsive desire to force their delusions on others. Psychopaths completely disregard and violate the rights of others, particularly the freedom of association, which includes the right not to associate and the right to love'.
So what do you think? have you ever met a psychopath?.......

A great book is by Hervey Cleckley 'The Mask of Sanity'.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

Originally posted by cbass
I believe your thread is a hoax.
It has all of the classic signs. And how do we really know that you are you?
This thread smells of a gov't disinfo campaign. Nice try Feds..

Good call there CBASS.
I agree
first we get a lame alleged indigo child allegedly bending a fork, and not 24 hours later we get a Headline that all indigo children are a hoax.

what is this...Faux News

yep....could be feds...... either way its Busted

How could this position on 'Indigo' children possibly benefit 'the Feds', or any of the PTB? This is certainly a different take on what an Indigo child is, but what would it accomplish? Dumbing down people as to what an Indigo child really is? I suppose it's possible, but I find it unlikely in this case.

My take on Indigo children is that if they do exist, then they always have. People haven’t changed much over the millennia IMO. If anything we're probably less capable now due to toxins in our environments and systems, and less likely to develop any innate psychic abilities due to reliance on technology.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I believe your thread is a hoax.

OMG. I was being facetious.LMFAO!!!!
The point I was trying to make here people is that whatever debunking
that can be done with any of these topics can just as easily be done with anything as well as your entire existance!!
I am still waiting for any of you to prove to me that you exist.

While we are on the subject, Merriam Webster defines "proof" as
the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact.
What you are wanting is not proof of anything. Half of the peolpe on this site right now don't want "proof" of anything. What you want is for someone to beat your left brain into submission and "MAKE" you believe.
I cannot MAKE you believe anything, nor will any amount of "PROOF" suffice for you, because what we are dealing with has nothing to do with "PROOF" at all. It has only to do with the refusal to comply with the universal order of things and surrender your stubborn "intellect" just long enought to give your soul a shot at experiencing truth for once in your life
on this earth.
I can however provide an endless supply of "evidence" to support the idea of the existance of indigo children. But, then you have all of the same access that I do. It is called GOOGLE.
We need a giant can of WD-40 to spray on those rusty hinges that won't allow the steel trap to open that is holding your minds hostage. Make an effort today to release yourself from whatever mind prison you are allowing yourself to be in. Take the day off. For one day I want you to experience the world from a different perspective and at the end of the day you may return your mind to the steel trap from whence it came.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Fair enough, but if you're going to use such dry sarcasm, might I suggest an emoticon?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Not meant to be sarcastic but I suppose I can be. It seems to flow out so smoothly at the time.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hello there...*sticking both her little feet into the discussion*...I quite agree that if there are Indigos now, then there probably always have been, and remember how much the world population has increased in the last century or two, resulting in a much larger number of gifted people, coinciding with a wealthy and indulgent society model, in the west at least, that allows us the time and energy to expand the Indigo theory, and *possibly* make some people feel like the chosen few.
My recent wriggling around on the internet has lead me to a few places that say that the whole Indigo "thang" is just a cover for a very sinister agenda, and that the New Age spiritual explosion will ultimately lead to a One World One Religion society. We cannot say for sure that Indigos do exist...even although they say they do. It could all be a wheeze dreamed up by Doreen Virtue to sell books to spiritual wifies with difficult children. How do we know that the Indigo experience is any different from that of a woman accused of witchcraft during the Burning Times in Europe? We must question, question, question everything until we can know it properly.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I couldn't agree more. Question EVERTHING! Not just ideas that won't fit into ones head. Challenge your beliefs. It is quite possible that this whole indigo thing is a ruse meant only to lull us into submission to a new world order. What cooks my noodle is watching a three year old describe in detail,life on his "home planet." WTF??? I am never the first one to call someone a liar or dis-believe a persons testimony based purely on the fact that I can't wrap my mind around it.
So then we have to ask ourselves, what if??
What if these are souls that are incarnated into this world frm another
to try and raise our consiousness a little. Based on what I have experienced in life...GOOD LUCK TO YA! You are swimmin up stream the whole way little fellas.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

No, we aren't getting off topic here.
This person believes that indigo's are a hoax, and for some reason you automatically assume that she's a government agent? Oh geez...don't get me started, you lot are the paranoid fools that have nothing better to do rather than to believe that the world is out to get them.

So let me get this straight, you don't believe in indigos, yet you come in here...and you go after the OP, accusing of being a government disinformation agent, because they disagree on a belief structure that you don't even believe in. Hmmm...where's the logic in that?

On top of that, I love how whenever someone disagrees with someone else, such as your post before or 2 posts before the one I'm replying to, they always seem to think they can sum it all up by calling the person childish, or immature...grow up, in the adult world we DISCUSS and DEBATE, not call people babies and children.

Unless you're going to back yourself up, or back the OP up...it's rather simple...don't post. Now the discussion here is that indigo's are a hoax, the idea that you presented was of kenetic's...fine and dandy, but most stuff on the net isn't usually what it seems, and that's not just my extensive knowledge of the web going to work, that's years and years of talking to people, and digging for myself. As long as your proof is electronic, it's not viable. Same can be said with this thread, but then it switches to a matter of personal opinion and belief.

I don't believe you have the right to change that with derrogative statements, do you?

Oh, and for the record, I believe YOU are the government disinformation agent. So cough up some proof that you really exist, before you start spewing. Works both ways pal.

[edit on 1.6.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Oh, and for the record, I believe YOU are the government disinformation agent. So cough up some proof that you really exist, before you start spewing. Works both ways pal.

Picked up on that too did ya?
And it only took a couple of quick interactions to make it obvious.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

OMG. I was being facetious.LMFAO!!!!

Try and follow along. I was being faceitious. Let me spell it out for you it terms you might comprehend.
Ahemmm.
" I don't REALLY think this thread is a hoax." I was mearly trying to illustrate a point, one that obviously flew way the hell over everyones head and into the upper atmosphere, that anyone can debunk anything that they can't wrap there minds around. I can't comprehend how a person can be so dense therefore I don't believe in YOU! If I am going to believe in you then YOU are going to have to prove that YOU exist.
If someone is un-ready or un-willing to accept a truth or idea then GOD himself could ride down on a bolt of lightning and give it to him/her on a stone tablet and all he/she would say is "Prove that these tablets are real
stone, and how do I know that is a REAL lightningbolt, and for that matter
GOD is supposed to have a WHITE beard and yours is Off White. Nice try old man. Go try this one on my neighbor, he's a sucker for anything."

Why do I bother? I feel like I am talking to a fencepost.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Shugo

That's exactly what a gov't dis-info agent would say.
This one is busted. Nice try Feds!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You know what's obvious? Is everyone's way to speak in a cohesive, thoughtout manner that isn't demeaning in the hopes of intelligent conversation. Sheesh.

Originally posted by Universal Light

Before I say anything, let it be known that there is only one reality yet an infinity of ways to see that reality....everyone's is different.

This was a major point of my post and was completely swept under the rug.

Here's the bottom line:

You have an idea what everything is. You have an idea of what nothing is. When you understand that everything is nothing, then you're on to something.

If you don't want to hear me spew rhetoric fine, go somewhere else. But you can't hide the fact that everything you want to know is all within you. "Proof" is within you. That is the divine design. Life is eternal and I hope some of you don't spend your eternity in this never-ending struggle against your own free-will. Good luck to all of you in the journey for whatever you seek. I'm out of this thread. Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh. So, this is a Fed thread, whose are trying to tell that Indigos AND Crystallines are a hoax. Yup. I mention Crystallines, because you guys are always forgetting about us... which is usually not a problem. At least, we don't really mind. I just mentioned this, because these are two different classes and not one as many are believing. So, please change this in your records.

Okay, Fed Guys. If you want to believe in it, or tell this, that we're a hoax, well, it's not our problem. We just glad for this. You're just doing to us a very-very big favor. At least others are going to leave us alone and we can evolve peacefully.

So, here is the statement from a Crystalline: We're not existing. We're a hoax.

I hope this helps in your thread and in your campaign. Have a nice day.

Oh. Just to make your report precise and full. If you're going to mention crystallines in the report, it's with two "L"s, before the "ine". Many of you are writing with one...

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

religion is a man-made creation to worship a creator they will never see based on the fundamental questions about life, how we got here, and why. That's the entire reason wars have been fought in the name of god that resulted in the deaths of millions. That's the entire reason you have millions of different religions, religious sects, and other religious ideaologies that all clash philosophically and spiritually. Sometimes violently, and sometimes it does result in people being killed.

All because of man being flawed, and man creating these religious beliefs (which are flawed) and deciding to believe in them without question (which is also flawed). And when wars are fought in the name of god and people killed, it isn't because of god it is because of those same flawed people who will blindly follow their beliefs to their grave. That is what scares the crap out of me.

And no I am not an atheist. You can be spiritual and not have to follow the religoius sheep wherever they take you.

-ChriS

everything your saying is spot on, i was just trying to figure out why he was attacking indigo children in general.

i am not against religion neither do i beleive in it.

i beleive what i see and feel.

im sorry if i caused any offence towards you, please forgive me.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

I tell you why he is attacking Indigos (and Crystallines). Because it's not a religion. It never was. It's something else.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I just read the anonymous post above and am now wondering if there is ant way that we could work out or even gauge how may of the 4% of us who are psychopathic are involved with the whole New Age thing....it just strikes so many chords with me, knowing it as well as I do, and many of the people I have worked with or encountered seem to have a lot of the attributes mentioned on the checklist...
I worked for one man about 10 years ago who scores about 11 on the list of examples above....very difficult man, and I recognise the syndrome well. It would seem to me that the New Age arena would be the perfect place for someone with psychopathic tendencies to operate unchallenged, or even applauded for their work, when we consider how gullible nost New Age groupies are. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry, am i the only one thinking this is just a label with which to inflict upon children in order to seperate their rather unorthodox ideals and beliefs from the rest of the class?

Calling someone an "indigo child" is like saying "This kid's a mutant!" to the rest of the kids in the playground - it's highly disturbing when i think about it like this.

Whoever came up with the name was not considering the implications of his actions, simple as.

If he'd simply said "Oh, kids these days are generally more aware thanks to the technology that is provided to them" then i don't think anyone would even bat an eyelid - but because of this "indigo children" farce it's been blown way out of proportion.

Part of this is the fault of certain science fiction authors who were desperate for new ideas (and again, not considering the true implications of their actions).

I'm actually considering putting this down to the ignorance of the world going down the path of social devolution - that people seem to be 'wanting' some sort of supernatural/spiritual solution with which to solve the world's problems with.

Hopefully someone will sway me from this consideration...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
One question...Why would a Disinforamtion Agent spend time calling indigo children a hoax? I would think that their time would be better spent on more serious real world issues than deflecting a theory on recent generations behavorial patterns. How would it benefit them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join