It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children a hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
No one is insulting anyone here, your just bringing personal issues into a debate.

if i am to be honest with you, i am actually sad because of how you are treating us.

but now im going to ask you a question.
Do you hate anyone?

i have been picked on and bullied and attacked by groups of people but i dont hate them...i care about every single person and even if they do something wrong i can forgive them, can you say that most of the population could do that...

it hurts me inside when your so senseless and sling words around in a ~childish~ arguement of whos right and wrong...it makes me wonder why i even care...and i allways bring myself back up again because i know that everyone has a little bit of humanity...

you act like its no big deal that your insulting how i live my life...but it is, it hurts me.

also

over 70% of the human race has been in contact with atleast 1 ghost which means your saying that they are all suffering from delusions.

i also would like to ask you why.
why do indigo and crystillines and annoy you so much.
Why are you so eager to disprove things.
why are you so ignorent.
why are you still here?
when did anyone insult you?
why cant you even answer my questions?
what is the meaning of life?
what did you eat last nite?
when did you last go to the bathroom?
when did you last kiss a girl/boy?

now look at the questions, how many are you willing to answer, how many can you answer and if you wont answer them then give me a reason.

we are not here to argue neither are we here to say whos right are wrong.

peace out and you are forgiven.

p.s. some of the questions you cant have an answer for unless there your personal beliefs.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

I am not treating "you (plural)" in any particular way. That you want to identify with a group to be special its up to you, but its a sign of serious issues and I'm not going to help you further the illusion.

This sort of victimization and populist mentality is indicative that you'd rather not address the evidence - the evidence which says the "indigo children" are a new age pop culture myth made up to make people feel special. The qualifiers make it such that everyone could be a indigo child, and no one has even addressed that there is no substance behind the theory to begin with.

I am saddened that the "indigo children" want so badly to be special that they deny all the evidence, and that they treat the evidence with a victimization mentality. Its more than ironic, since, the supposed "indigo children" here are displaying characteristics that are directly against what they are supposed to display.

There are lots of ways to be special in this world, really be special. It takes work, its not always fun, and its not always sexy. But it can be done..without relying on new age mythology.

It is a sad day on ATS when evidence is now considered "insults."

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I believe that if there truly is any innate human ability to perceive or otherwise "tap-into" this energy, we all have it and all have had it for who knows how long. I believe that SRV is real, I believe that at least some people truly have "psychic" abilities, but I also think teaching young people they are somehow more special or more gifted than the rest of us is false..

Some people believe that crystal children or indigo children have advanced psychic abilities which has supposedly been ushering-in a new phase of our evolution. But this entire concept also relies on re-defining evolution itself in more ethereal spiritual terms than biological terms. This implies an entirely new mode of thinking about reality which is based on faith/spiritualism but not necessarily an organised religious ideaology. Does this not mean that so much of this ideaological concept is assumed?

That being said, I do believe that since innate psychic abilities are more "accepted" today than they have been in the past (accepted being a relative term). But this entire concept of indigo children seems to have some basis in reality, and some basis in a really far-out kind of new-age fundamentalism which alot of people just don't buy. That's why people are so wary of this. That and the factm that I pointed out earlier in my last post, that there are some obvious similarities to this entire new-age indigo children concept and cults.

The entire concept of this also involving young children is also disturbing to alot of people (understandably). Not just because it is different, but because we have no way of knowing what these children are being taught. mix in a little religious fundamentalism and you have paranoid people believing crystal children are being raised to be devil worshippers...

Anyway..
To me, this entire idea of indigo children is no more disturbing than how some within organised religions raise their children to think a certain way. That is just as disturbing to me. But this coming from someone who is very much anti-religious.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
If you really all believe you’re indigo’s then you believe you’re more spiritually elevated then everyone else…….As I’ve said before you all must have gigantic ego’s because you can’t really believe – god or aliens made you more spiritual….

Is there some sort of knowledge you have about the universe that we don’t? If so, please do tell… give me some actual proof of your abilities – can you read my mind? lol

[edit on 4-6-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Can I read your mind? You can read it too, if you really want to. But the answer is, yes, face to face, I can read your mind. And you can do that too if you really want. But skeptics, whose always want proofs, proofs, which are fitting into their own grey world are never will be able to step forward until they're not leaving the skepticism behind. Whatever we would prove to you, YOUR ego, which is a pretty poor one is that which is never going to accept any of the facts.

god or aliens made you more spiritual….

You're always trying to fill the hole in your mind with your own theories. Where did you get this? Where we ever written this? I'm curious where from you're getting those many nonsense what you're writing.

Richard. Don't be sad. As ADarknessinLight said, these sort of feelings are elevating us over him. This guy deserves no empathy at all. Not we're the ones whose are his real enemy is. His own fool skepticism is making his enemies, but I believe that's not our problem.

ALightinDarkness. You're like a child, when someone is telling his foolishness to him, then he is trying to fight back with the same. Do you know any other words then projecting, because you're using this in the last few responses. Try another word, try to expand your vocabulary a bit. Maybe that will going to help you to express yourself, not just to us, but to yourself too. Life is not a myth. It never was.

It is a sad day on ATS when evidence is now considered "insults."

Where you shown any evidence? You just told what you want to believe and want us to force what to believe in. But you're wrong, completely. You want to tell us, what we're and your major problem is that someone is not accepting your pathetic point of view, because we know what we're, regardless what you want to believe.

You're just a simple low life soul, regardless from your existence, who never reached any real goals in your life, have great dreams, but don't have enough power to reach it, and you're trying to fill your anger on others, be it Crystallines or Indigos or others, because you believe that your faults are caused by others, not by you. You don't want to hear real proofs. You're using your anger to tell others what they might don't have, or what they cannot be, because you don't have those things at all and you know that you will never be able to reach it, because you know, you're completely impotent for a real life. And sorry, life is the only thing that no one can give you. Andre18. This last paragraph is also for you too. Get a life guys and open your mind to the world. Trust me. Your world is not going to be that gray after that. You're telling others what they might can't do, telling continuously, you can't, you can't, you can't... this is how your mind is working, because you can't do and reach anything? With this way of life, I'm not surprised. You're weak, nothing more. Try to use the following words: I CAN DO IT! Trust me. It's working. Better then you think (It's not a Crystalline, nor Indigo secret, it's how humans can achieve anything.).

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Your continuing to show your inferiority complex. For you to be so much beyond "standard" people, your spending a lot of time spinning your wheels and proclaiming how much better you are than everyone else.

You cannot prove proof because there is no proof, its a myth and you want to believe in it to be special. You have a right to believe in your mythology, but thats all it is. Your using circular logic because you've got no proof, and its quite evident.

You seek out conflict because you want to believe your special and take anyone not believing in your mythology whole sale as an enemy. You create enemies where none exist. Its sad and...

Its not healthy. Please seek professional help.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

My opinion is not changing. You're mistaken and honestly I believe you're a moron. I'm rarely insulting people, but you're a dumb person who is enjoying to hurt others without any reason. But you're failing with me, that's why you're repeating the same lines in your last responses, because you're a great failure. You always was a great failure. And here, you failed again. I always wanted to know what an eternal looser may feel. So? Would you tell me? Please?

Oh, by the way. I'm completely healthy. I'm always going to doctors for a routine exam every year and I'm just fine. Psipart is also checked. There is no problem with me. And I also never was ill before, nor as this time. So, after this, please explain my so called inferiority complex, what you have. The Doctor's didn't find anything in the last years, while I have these skills in the last, more then ten years. I believe the only one who has some sort of problem is you.

I wanted to ask this yesterday, but I forgot. May I ask what is your religion? Don't worry. I can figure it out by myself, even if you don't answering me. Only one religion has this sort of people, with this sort of inferiority complex what you have. As others are calling it, the race of the devil. And they're usually asking why everyone is hating them. Because they're acting on this way. And they're also the dumbest, the most greedy and envy race on the planet. That's why you're afraid of Crystallines and Indigos, because we're against you and your kind.

By the way, I don't know that you noticed, but in the last times there is an increased activity in the ATS threads that are regarding to Angels, Angel Sightings. Why all the Native American Indians are also mentioning them more frequent. So, these guys are also mistaking about this too, have inferiority complex and living in delusions. All of them are mistaking, with the exception of you. Meditate... well, if even you can meditate on anything, why are they also seeing what I or other Crystallines and Indigos are seeing and experiencing.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

I'm no more afraid of the non-existent "indigos" than I am of pink unicorns.

Ah the default of those who have no evidence: insults. This is all you've done the whole thread. I understand why. You know people exist who do not buy into this mythology, and you know you can't provide any proof - so you spend all your time deflecting.

It would be very easy to shut up everyone who thinks the indigo's are a new age myth - and it is most people, by the way - use your "powers" to do something that can be verified and record it. That's it. Then all the critics are gone and you can gloat. Until then, you've got nothing.

You can spend paragraphs finding every way to insult me as much as possible, but your deflecting does not change reality. You refuse to provide evidence for your mythology, because you have none. Its not real.

You sure do spend a lot of time telling me things about myself that are absolutely wrong. Your so far off on religion is laughable. Perhaps the "spirit guide" is tuned into the wrong person? Your religion bashing just shows your own lack of knowledge.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

No, I'm not mistaken about your religion at all. That was a direct hit and you know that. If I would mistaken you would written down your real one to prove that I'm wrong, but you didn't.

As far as I know not I was who started to insult the other one. It was you. Don't count for a friendly welcome if you're insulting people, because you don't like them what they're and they don't want to share something with you, because you're not grown up enough to even understand it.

Shut up Indigos and Crystallines? Well, many tried and everyone failed. You cannot silent us. We're always in the first line. And we're not mythology. Mythology is about the past. We're the present, we didn't extinct as many wanted and believed throughout the centuries.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Again..symptoms of vivid delusions. Just because you've created your own mythology in which you believe does not mean the mythology you create about everyone else is not true. Your personal rantings about religion may indeed be amusing and great to tear apart, but they are not the subject of this thread.

Still waiting on evidence - of anything. So far all I see is someone wanting desperately to be special who spends their time insulting everyone who doesn't agree with their mythology.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

So, what is your religion? I'm waiting. I'm waiting. Dum-dee-dum-dee-dum. Answer me? Please. Send me to U2U if this is not fit to the thread at all by your opinion. Don't afraid to answer. If I'm mistaken, if my Guardian is mistaken, you may written down without any problem to prove your right. So?

It's not mythology as I written above. I believe you're not clear with the term of mythology at all. As I see you're not even able to understand a single sentence. Honestly, how old are you? 7? 10?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

But wait! I thought you were psychic? My religion has nothing to do with knowing the indigo children are new age myths. I know you wouldn't know this, but the myth of indigo children has been debunked by a ton of people - including atheists and agnostics. Its pretty non-religion specific that its just a theory people made up to feel special.

Now, would you care to provide evidence or continue with your childish insulting?

By the way, your mythic "spirit guide" is just your ego telling you what you want to believe. It confirms your self-loathing for everything that disagrees with you.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

On the contrary. Your religion has more connection to it then you believe. That's why I'm asked it. I know what your religion is. I described it above. You're the one who is evading continuously. Don't afraid. So, what your religion is if I'm "mistaken"? I'm still waiting. Prove that I'm wrong and answer me.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Begging the question fallacy. If I answer this goes around in circles. You know nothing except what your ego wants you to believe. Here is how this would work:

You: I hold a unusual hatred for certain things, and so I'm going to ascribe those to you because you disagree with me. Your characteristic X, aren't you?
Me: I am not characteristic X.
You: YES YOU ARE! Even though you claim you aren't, I know you are, because I like to ascribe characteristics I dislike to people who disagree with me!

I'm cutting you off before you get the chance to exercise your logical fallacy. Your myth = exposed. Since your psychic, why don't you predict some things about me that ARE verifiable. Should be easy, if you have all the powers you claim...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Just a reminder...

Please focus responses on the Topic Of Discussion and NOT on each other's perception of fellow members' character and or person.

Thank you.

» General Conspiracy Discussion » Indigo Children a hoax » Post Reply

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Blablabla. You still not answered my question. You're evading continuously. What's happened? You're simply afraid to answer to a Crystalline, which is a hoax by your opinion? So?

Everyone who is watching this thread is just seeing that you're evading. You wanted a crusade against me, against Crystallines and Indigos. So, do it. Finish the job. Answer the question. What your religion is?

Moderator: Sorry, this is completely able to go into the thread. It's about Crystallines and Indigos and also the connection to religions. Everyone may learn from it. He wanted a crusade against us, I'm just finishing what he started.

So, Light? What your religion is if I'm "mistaken" above? Answer me. Or you simply retreating? What's happened? A "non-existing", a "hoax" Crystalline is able to defeat you from thousands of miles away? How that could happen if I don't even existing? You just got your proofs, not just one, but many, that's why you not answered and that's why you quited.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

More deflection I see, as the mod stated, its BACK ON TOPIC time. Are you going to show any evidence, or just continually insult everyone who doesn't agree with the indigo mythology?

It would be very easy to prove, by the way. Divine something about me that IS verifiable, and is not something I've stated on here before. Things that are verifiable are physical and somewhat unique identifying characteristics about me or where I'm at/have been before. Go for it. Got nothing? Because the only thing you have is your ego, which is telling you your special.

All you've got is a bag of logical fallacies which are so obvious I've anticipated them before you even got the chance to use them. Gee, that must make ME psychic. Heres my next prediction: your going to reply and continue insulting me without actually providing any proof of anything.

If your so immature that you think someones religion allows you to paint them with a broad brush and tells you exactly what they are thinking, then perhaps you've got at least half of the "indigo child" thing going on..and its not the mythical powers part.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
....I am a crystal child. I know this to be proven as all the proof you need in the existance lies within yourself. I am the decendant of my indigo child mother. She is a first incarnate and truly exemplifies the systembusting mentality. I know a star child. When she came out of the womb, she had a star on her hand. She still has it to this day. When she was three, she told her mother how she came from another planet, from a race that was entirely different from ours and very far away. A recording of this is not necessary.

I take it that your mother was very "attune" to New Age ideas then? What a coincidence that her offspring is "special" and someone else you know (not your child, correct?) is even more special. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I would contend that you are just a creature of your surroundings.

How is seeing "auras" a more "evolved" way of being? What precisely gives you an advantage over "normal" humans? I'm sorry I just don't buy into any of this Indigo, Star or Crystal Child stuff.

Prove it with something concrete. What planet did your friend's daughter "come" from, for example? What star, how many planets, did it have a moon? ect ect? Surely someone so evolved would know those things right?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Don't evade, don't deflect. Be a man. Prove that i'm wrong. It's not insulting at all. But don't came with excuses please, because I don't like it. Answer that simple question. Or you can't? What's happened?

I already shown proof, not just one, many. You know that. That's why you're not answering. That's why you're evading a simple, very simple question what even a four year old child is able to answer too.

So? You just need to write down one simple, very-very-very simple answer. I don't think so that's a hard task to you. Why don't you prove me, prove to everyone that I mistaken few responses ago? Why don't you prove with your answer that WE'RE NOT EXISTING? Because I'm not mistaken. And you know that. And that's the primary reason why you're making this crusade against Crystallines and Indigos.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yep, I must be psychic. I predicted exactly what you would do.

Any evidence for how special you are yet? I'm waiting. Don't have any? Shucks...I predicted that too.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join