It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien hybrids seeking their human parents.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
what if we just are particles in their bigger universe?..
Or we live in our own cyclus inside a universe existing in an alien troll?..

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Yes OP do tell where you are getting all this 'knowledge' from. You folks are going on and on about Hybrids and ET hasn't even proven to exist yet well, the ET some of you imagine to exist 'out there'. Seems like this is better off in the grey area forum. But, if you finally have evidence to prove an ET existence originating'off world' than I for one am more than ready to see it and about time at that.

This is not quite along the lines of what I mean.

I don't need physical proof of other life forms.

I just want to know how and where this information came from.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Another alien/ Satanic invasion? Another alien/ Satanic invasion?

Is it possible that today's alien invasion, many of which include abductions where women are impregnated by aliens and then the babies are taken from them, is just another attempt by fallen angels to corrupt mankind. And possibly raise up a half-breed army to fight against the Lord in the battle of Armageddon?

Because of our technological advances and knowledge of space, is it possible that fallen angels are disguising themselves (this time around) as aliens in hopes of once again tricking mankind into accepting them?

One thing is for sure, the Bible says, "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" (II Cor. 12:10).

In other words, close to the time of the second coming of Christ, the world and mankind will be in a similar state as they were right before the flood. And what was happening right before the flood? Fallen angels were reproducing with mankind!

www.fillthevoid.org...

[edit on 16-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
nevermind - trying to figure out how to delete my post.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Annee]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by vance
Yes OP do tell where you are getting all this 'knowledge' from. You folks are going on and on about Hybrids and ET hasn't even proven to exist yet well, the ET some of you imagine to exist 'out there'. Seems like this is better off in the grey area forum. But, if you finally have evidence to prove an ET existence originating'off world' than I for one am more than ready to see it and about time at that.

This is not quite along the lines of what I mean.

I don't need physical proof of other life forms.

I just want to know how and where this information came from.

I set this thread up in response to an alien I saw that looked very much like a hybrid. The fact that it made itself known to me in a totally non threatening way led me to believe all it actually wanted to do was see me, and allow me to see it. Hence my title are alien hybrids seeking their human parents.

Im sorry I cant provide evidence for what I saw. How can I possibly do this? I cant, you will just have to take my word on it. I dont know for sure it was a hybrid, but it was humanoid with dark eyes like a grey but with green skin.
It was not of the hybrids people are talking about that walk amongst us, it would not have been able to do this at all, it looked too different from us.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Im sorry I cant provide evidence for what I saw. How can I possibly do this? I cant, you will just have to take my word on it. I dont know for sure it was a hybrid, but it was humanoid with dark eyes like a grey but with green skin.

It was not of the hybrids people are talking about that walk amongst us, it would not have been able to do this at all, it looked too different from us.

No concern there. I've had my own experiences of telepathic communication.

Mostly they kind of guide me on what to believe and what not to believe. Its kind of weird. They told me to believe you.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I can barely stand to discuss this because of the private nature of my connection.

Not at all what my memory holds about my son. I fear that they will be demonized to the point they will have way too much trouble helping people when the time and need arrives.

Very docile even to the point of ostrisizing human contact because of the unpredictable behavior. They are not only sensitive to physical abuse but even deeper is their telepathic, empathic nature and that can be so dangerous as people do not realize how deep fear is and its ability to hurt to the point of torture for a sensitive.

They are not 3rd or 4th+ dimensional beings, nor are we potentially. We chose to arrive here in these bodies at this time to help the collective evolve. This includes the entire planet and beyond.

Antar, you fasinate me very much. I dont often see you post about your experiences which makes me even more spell bound by your revelations when you do reveal some of them. I know you are very respected on ATS and when you say you have a son who is very connected to this I believe you totally. I can not completely rid myself of the fear of the greys, yet you always talk of them with such love. If only there were more individuals with experiences of family love we would not be in the situation we are now.

What is their plan to help us when the time comes? Will our deep seated fear of them affect our survival. You must understand there are 20 people out there who say the greys are bad for every one who speaks of deep love for them.

I have recently over come some of my fear of greys by sending out love to them if I feel they are near. Not sure if this helps them but it really has helped me. I will always remember how the green hybrid removed all my fear instincts before allowing me to see him, this showed me not all aliens are bad and out to scare us. He made me see how universal we all are.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Mostly they kind of guide me on what to believe and what not to believe. Its kind of weird. They told me to believe you.

Thankyou

Can you tell me what experiences you have had? Do you know what they look like? Are they greys or hybrids?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

This is really gonna suck when we start getting alienmama drama and child support problems. I can just imagine how many hectars some of the deadbeat drozaks already owe.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I 've never spoken of this until now.

I remember that an alien told me about how if I went with
him to his motel room, which I believe was really a room
on the Mothership, that we would have a 'star child'.

I never give it much thought and the six Jim Beam's didn't
help, so I followed on. At the very least, he'd spring for the
taxi.
Anyway, the next morning, he was gone. no shower noise
or money on the table, just gone.
I'd been placed back into an actual motel room and because
aliens don't believe in money, he'd left me cold.

There must've been a decision made in the Galaxy Federation,
'cos he didn't 'knock me up' and I was left with a vague memory
of a third encounter.
This is Ripley.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Thankyou

Can you tell me what experiences you have had? Do you know what they look like? Are they greys or hybrids?

My experience sounds so clinical. There was another thread where people were telling experiences - and they were all so emotional. I just don't get that.

I'm empathic. I've had experiences since birth - I'm not always sure if my "normal" would be weird to someone else. I feel or get impressions of words and unclear visuals.

I have ALWAYS been guided - always felt a connection to something "out there". I feel 3 main guides - but it varies and I even visualized a boardroom setting once when I was going through some difficult times.

It feels like and I get glimpses of a large computer type room - where beings are monitoring us. Its like I am a receiver and they feed me information. Like I said - mostly they guide me to accept or reject information.

They said to accept yours.

As far as actually seeing beings in the physical - I don't think I have. I believe there is a Federation of Planets consisting of many beings. I believe there is politics in the Federation - as we have here on Earth. So I don't believe there is a single agenda by a single ET race - - but multiple agendas and multiple races.

In an out-of-body experience when I was a child - - I did encounter a very tall man in a white robe. I suspect that would be a Nordic/Pleiadian type. I know there is controversy regarding Pleiadians and Billy Meier. I received a message: "compare Billy Meier with Joseph Smith" - - Odd - I know. I was surprised to find there is a thread like that here at ATS. Recently I received a message referring to Tall Whites. I had never heard of Tall Whites before. Again - surprised to find a thread on ATS about Tall Whites. I have no idea why. I have no idea what it means.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I 've never spoken of this until now.

I remember that an alien told me about how if I went with
him to his motel room, which I believe was really a room
on the Mothership, that we would have a 'star child'.

There must've been a decision made in the Galaxy Federation,
'cos he didn't 'knock me up' and I was left with a vague memory
of a third encounter.
This is Ripley.

Well Ironman Im not suprised you havent talked of this before now. For them to make the mothership look like a motel room is really not on. Maybe its best its left as a vague encounter. Anything else may become disturbing.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hi Ms. Green,
The statement was from Ripley and she ain't here
right now, probably in a liquer store tapping up the
storeowner.
She's quite a gal.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

Hi Ms. Green,
The statement was from Ripley and she ain't here
right now, probably in a liquer store tapping up the
storeowner.
She's quite a gal.

Ah that explains a lot! I did wonder, sorry I miss read it. It didnt seem to fit with your life some how...
I thought man he must have been drunk or something, but no ...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

As far as actually seeing beings in the physical - I don't think I have. I believe there is a Federation of Planets consisting of many beings. I believe there is politics in the Federation - as we have here on Earth. So I don't believe there is a single agenda by a single ET race - - but multiple agendas and multiple races.

In an out-of-body experience when I was a child - - I did encounter a very tall man in a white robe. I suspect that would be a Nordic/Pleiadian type. I know there is controversy regarding Pleiadians and Billy Meier. I received a message: "compare Billy Meier with Joseph Smith" - - Odd - I know. I was surprised to find there is a thread like that here at ATS. Recently I received a message referring to Tall Whites. I had never heard of Tall Whites before. Again - surprised to find a thread on ATS about Tall Whites. I have no idea why. I have no idea what it means.

If I had not have seen the hybrid Id have a real hard time accepting they exist. Your belief is strong especially as you have only felt them and not seen them. Until we actually see them the voices in our head often win saying this is just not real.

I have never heard of these tall whites before? Often things seen in OBE s are a guide to other things, they never really make all that much sense and are often too cryptic to follow. I had an OBE in which a tall man featured in a blue robe. I have no idea what this was about. Why do they always seem to wear robes?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No drunk here, just her with her 'sippy sippy'.
I've not bowed to the inkling of internal protection
of the Golden elixur... I hope it don't come to that ma'am.

It's just the odd Bud or if things are easy, I have a penchant
for Newcastle Brown (pronounced broon) ale.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
2012 is that when we all get replaced by these hybrids then? Do the enligtened ones get to stay with the hybrids or do they get to leave..I assume you'd know looking at your signature. Maybe the old Galactic Fed are just a whole bunch of hybrids.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Is the GFL a group of hybrids? Good question, I dont know probably not. If so they are a very advanced set of hybrids dont you think. Ive always thought TGFL were more of light beings than hybrids, more of energy than physical aliens. I dont think you can create a light hybrid.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I wonder humm ...

What makes one think those hybrids are not already among us ?

What makes one think that they are benign towards us at all ?

What makes one think one needs to be saved ?

What makes one lose hope on one's own race?

What makes one think those hybrids would hold any sentiment towards us when they were made by "who knows" ? They are more likely to hold allegiance to their evolved counterparts , that would be much more spiritually advanced right?

What makes one think they are spiritualy advanced at all ?

I love to be optimist and all , but I think people should criticize those actions from all angles.
The way things go in our world are very suspicious to say the least , which also leads to the question :

What makes one think they cannot be the ones indirectly running the world and making one ask for salvation and lose hope on one's own race ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join