It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien hybrids seeking their human parents.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas
I wonder humm ...

What makes one think those hybrids are not already among us ?

What makes one think that they are benign towards us at all ?

What makes one think one needs to be saved ?

What makes one lose hope on one's own race?

What makes one think those hybrids would hold any sentiment towards us when they were made by "who knows" ? They are more likely to hold allegiance to their evolved counterparts , that would be much more spiritually advanced right?

What makes one think they are spiritualy advanced at all ?

Maybe these hybrids are amongst us, but I think its more likely they are "space children". Hybrids that have become far more advanced than us physically and spiritually. What makes them more spiritually advanced? I think they would have to be because they have one parent who is 3D (us) and one parent who is from the 4th dimension. To become stable on the 4th dimension I think you'd have to be very much more aware of Universal truth and spirituality. I think the rules are very different on that dimension, someone told me all thoughts can be heard by all. Can you imagine that happening here? No I cant either. One must become very spiritually aware to allow all to hear your thoughts! I also heard that what you think on the 4th dimension happens immediatly, no chance of a re think or change of mind. This is why I think the hybrids would be mentally more advanced and disciplined than us both physically and spiritually.

The fact that we are able to change our mind, not allow others to hear our thoughts and not act out our wishes immediatly is why the 3rd physical dimension is such an important one. It is the one where we are able to learn and grow. We are able to keep our mistakes to our selves and hopefully learn from them. Much personal growth of the soul can be achieved in this 3D life. It will become very much harder to learn and advance our soul as and when we slowly make the jump to 4th dimensional beings. I think the 4th dimension is very much a thought form dimension where we must learn to become more spiritual and only allow thoughts that fit with Universal law.

I do think their creators walk amongst us for sure, but probably not in the way many think. They are not the person next to you in the street or at work, they probably hold very high positions in society , probably behind closed doors, pulling all the strings. Id like to think some are helping us, but Im sure some will give into the power given to them.

Dont ask for links or proof of this, the above is purely my take on the 4th dimension.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yeah well !

It is natural to be hopeful ! I really hope they don't mean us harm , but I cannot just be blinded by hope and let go of that possibility as many seem to do right now.

I really believe we are all higher dimensional beings stuck to this carcass in 3d. They could be the same as us ! Or they could be 4d beings.

The thing is , 4d beings would be like "gods" to us , life in a 4d dimension would be probably completely different than in 3d and I believe they wouldn't be able to interact with us directly , just like we cannot directly interact with a 2d picture in the wall.

If they were really 4dimensional and god-like , they wouldn't need all this technology like space crafts to get to us. It would be meaningless really to have these.

Which leads to me thinking they are most likely 3d like us and mentally strong. I believe strongly that really spiritualy advanced races would want to stay as far as possible from underdeveloped races , for their and our own good , at least untill we got to their level , or somewhat close ... Which leads me to believe , some of the races might not be as spiritually advanced as we think , and most , if not all , are not yet fully beyond their selfishness etc ...
we really know nothing of "out there" , we could be easily fooled really.

Just like every other developed civilization has taken over underdeveloped ones in our own history , happenning either with bad or good intentions.
In the case of bad (or selfish intentions) having the underdeveloped fooled by their own superstitions , and then literally conquering them. And when with good intentions , making the underdeveloped dependant on the new technology and mostly destroying their cultures.

Our own histories show it , it shouldn't be ignored imho

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas

I really believe we are all higher dimensional beings stuck to this carcass in 3d. They could be the same as us ! Or they could be 4d beings.

The thing is , 4d beings would be like "gods" to us , life in a 4d dimension would be probably completely different than in 3d and I believe they wouldn't be able to interact with us directly , just like we cannot directly interact with a 2d picture in the wall.

If they were really 4dimensional and god-like , they wouldn't need all this technology like space crafts to get to us. It would be meaningless really to have these.

Which leads to me thinking they are most likely 3d like us and mentally strong. I believe strongly that really spiritualy advanced races would want to stay as far as possible from underdeveloped races , for their and our own good , at least untill we got to their level , or somewhat close ... Which leads me to believe , some of the races might not be as spiritually advanced as we think , and most , if not all , are not yet fully beyond their selfishness etc ...
we really know nothing of "out there" , we could be easily fooled really.

Yes I agree we are most probably higher beings stuck in this 3D plane...but we chose to be like that to learn I think. Its far easier to learn spiritually with all the pain and suffering a body brings.

No I dont think 4D beings, including hybrids are God like. No alien no matter what dimension it is on is a God. Im sure many would treat them as such but I wouldnt. Your right they would struggle to interact with us, the entity I saw did not interact with me at all. All it seemed to do was open my eyes and make me aware of it, it didnt speak or even try to communicate. Possibly because I wouldnt understand it in the slightest. Like you say it would be like us trying to tell a 2D thing something.

These hybrids could be 3D as you say, but how did it suddenly appear in my house and wake me up in a state of total no fear but unable to move? Surely it takes a little more than being mentally more strong than us to do this. It actually controlled my mind, something us 3D beings cant do. I get what you say though, why would a more spiritually advanced being be interested in us.....because it is part of us maybe? Curiosity, general interest not sure. Or yes as you say possibly for their own selfish gains.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Wow man that was deep. And it does all make me think. Great post.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for your insightful and sensitive comments, You seem to have a deeper understanding of what is taking place on our planet than many. I am new to this Something strange, yet beautiful, happened to me late in the Summer of 2007 that made me aware of the changes that are taking place in our planet and cosmos. It was if I was downloaded with an immense amount of information that I am still trying to understand and decipher.Your comments have helped put one more piece in the puzzle for me. Thank you

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

"Thing is we are far enough into this now that some of the Hybrids (for lack of better wording) are not bright enough or physically able to travel off world to the Galactic University where many have already left for. Yet some of the remaining having not been chosen would be the ones that fall into your OP more accurately.
Many of the New Students Program can now request one final 'Look' at their natural parent, however it is still not the norm and generally done while the DNA Sponsor is sleeping.
They do not lack a soul, as a matter of fact they carry enlightened souls far more advanced than the usual humanoid.
What do you suppose they do with all of the millions of unsuccessful hybrids? Do you think that a clone has no soul because they were born of science rather than nature alone? How do you really feel about advanced eugenics? If you could weed out mental illness, disease and sickness, would you chose that for your child or just go the old route and take the rejects of nature? "

I have copied antars post to which you refer, mainly to help me see what she said that has helped you so.

Did a hybrid visit you? Is this why you were drawn to this thread? Im glad you have found her words helpful to you, she has helped many on ATS, myself included.

The idea that a hybrid can request one final look at its DNA donor to me is a wonderful idea . The more I think about it, yes of course they have souls, they are just as alive as you and me and probably a lot more enlightened.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Has the great experiment hit problems? Just as adopted young adults seek out their natural parents, are human hybrids now seeking the source of their human DNA?

Are alien/human hybrids seeking their human biological connection. I think they are and it has become a greater problem than anyone is prepared to admit to.

Abductions in the early years were just on a pure experimental level, DNA and samples were taken for the great alien cause. I do not know for sure what this cause was, but one of the main aims was to create a stronger alien through a human hybrid. One that would combine all the qualities of each race.

What you have written is too much interesting.
compliment.
I am convinced that what you have said is real.
Yes , the alien ones have created a race hybrid earthling - alien.
You you are right.
Ethically the hybrids cannot be accepted from the earthlings.
I am convinced that the hybrids have been being on the earth for a lot of time.
surely all of us have met some hybrids.

It has been discussed as to whether some alien races have a spirit. Humans do but some races maybe have lost theirs or gave up on it years ago. Humans have one of the strongest soul energies you can imagine , all we need to do is tap into it and feel it.

Creating several generations of human hybrids will indeed bring on the force of the human soul within them. That force that makes us what we are. The force that constantly makes us strive for our spiritual home, answers to who we are and where were we have come from.
This I believe is now what some hybrids are feeling, they NEED to meet us, see us and even may actually want to know us.

Are alien scientists now being pressurized by their creations for more contact with us.
These hybrids will be starting to feel their human soul DNA, they will visualize the human soul memory. This memory will be alien to them, they will start to wonder what it is to be human.

Some may even become jealous of their human natural brothers and sisters? They may of course look at them and wish to interact on a level so deep within them they can not understand it. Both scenarios of course are a tradgedy. In the present climate of aliens being a joke how on Earth can a hybrid expect to be accepted.

It can not.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cydonia410circles

Originally posted by Mr Green
Has the great experiment hit problems? Just as adopted young adults seek out their natural parents, are human hybrids now seeking the source of their human DNA?

Are alien/human hybrids seeking their human biological connection. I think they are and it has become a greater problem than anyone is prepared to admit to.

Abductions in the early years were just on a pure experimental level, DNA and samples were taken for the great alien cause. I do not know for sure what this cause was, but one of the main aims was to create a stronger alien through a human hybrid. One that would combine all the qualities of each race.

compliment.
You you are right.

It has been discussed as to whether some alien races have a spirit. Humans do but some races maybe have lost theirs or gave up on it years ago. Humans have one of the strongest soul energies you can imagine , all we need to do is tap into it and feel it.

Creating several generations of human hybrids will indeed bring on the force of the human soul within them. That force that makes us what we are. The force that constantly makes us strive for our spiritual home, answers to who we are and where were we have come from.
This I believe is now what some hybrids are feeling, they NEED to meet us, see us and even may actually want to know us.

Are alien scientists now being pressurized by their creations for more contact with us.
These hybrids will be starting to feel their human soul DNA, they will visualize the human soul memory. This memory will be alien to them, they will start to wonder what it is to be human.

Some may even become jealous of their human natural brothers and sisters? They may of course look at them and wish to interact on a level so deep within them they can not understand it. Both scenarios of course are a tradgedy. In the present climate of aliens being a joke how on Earth can a hybrid expect to be accepted.

It can not.

compliment.
You you are right.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cydonia410circles

"Ethically the hybrids cannot be accepted from the earthlings. "

When I first started this thread, I would have agreed with you on this, however now I would totally accept a hybrid race, infact I would welcome it with open arms. I see that others could not, many cant accept there are aliens, it doesnt sit well with their outlook on who they are, many still think we are the only ones created by God and infact feel threatened by the presence of aliens. Until aliens are an accepted part of this Universe, hybrids dont stand a chance.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Many of the New Students Program can now request one final 'Look' at their natural parent, however it is still not the norm and generally done while the DNA Sponsor is sleeping.

That is what happened to us.

One of the more disturbing aspects of our interaction with other (inter-dimensional) beings was realizing that they took our children. I don't think my spouse will fully acknowledge it has happened, and I know why and understand...but it indeed has.

Sleeping, or in the "spirit" I have met one of my two (or three?) children. I have met the girl more than once or rather she has come to me. Two solemn looking individuals with a very dour and serious aura of authority accompanied her.

Here I will state the first time I met her, and also realized that she also met MY parents:

It's nighttime. I live in the city but I become aware that I am in the country. West Virginia. I am in a haze, a mental fog, and cannot fully comprehend what is going on, yet I am standing in the woods near my parents’ home. A strange vehicle which resembled a circular metal-framed structure (very odd looking thing) lands in front of me.

I stare at the object confused then I hear a voice. "Go inside and tell her it's time to leave." As usual with voices like this there is more than words (words are the least important thing in communication with other beings), and I get the "feelings" that she will be happy to fly on this ship.

I float inside my parents’ home and there is a little girl I don't recognize. She recognizes me though and runs to me and says "Daddy!" I smile and pick her up to carry her outside.

"Do not carry her."

One of the serious individuals say to me, and so I put her down thinking that this is their child and they don't want her to be carried as this is an overly sentimental expression that would indicate that she is a child and helpless. Something they don't want her to think.

I put her down and walk outside to the odd ship and she gets inside and they leave.

I awaken later at home here in the city.

Days later my mother tells me of a strange dream. She tells me she is in her home waiting to meet her grandchild. Although I assumed she meant my brother, as I don't have any...she says that it was a little girl and it was mine.

I've torn myself up over the things that have happened to me and my spouse over this because of how unfair I feel this is yet what can I do? There are some that take such things from us here and others that I have met that do not. Not only do they not do this they don't condone it. It doesn't change the fact that it happened and that it happened to us.

Oddly the second time I remember seeing her she had aged over 6+ years in the span of perhaps one year. It made no sense, yet again I am in a haze, and there is this girl (12-13 years old) starring at me smiling. I am wondering who she is and why she is starring at me with such love. She says, "I wish I could be you." Here I am wondering why this girl wants to be me. Why she looks at me as if I am someone important.

Then the guards come and she leaves but as she does she is telling them that I need her.

I do.

I really do...and even though I am crying right now...I can only hope they she will be fine and pray that I see her again some day.

I mostly try not to hate those that did this to us, and the others that said they couldn’t do anything about it. I try not to hate the invisible net I was shown around this world, and the people trying to keep us in it. I try not to hate the government "dream police" that hack into mine and try to cleverly pull information from me via a perceived telephone call from a relative...they are very sneaky but they know when anyone has contact with something beyond what our worldly illusion says is real and they want to know what was said and done. I try not to hate the cat-headed beings that put a universe inside me and told me my death was on the horizon but that they could make me another body, provided I go to the wall and pick a new "name". I remember the harmless beings out there that ARE actually just visiting earth, but not to see us...but to see the dolphins they are distantly related to.

Strange things, huh?
Am I crazy?
Where did my normal life I had seven years ago run off to?

I know people will write this off as a personal fantasy. I am not here to say I know the absolute truth of things. All I know is what I believe I saw, and what I believe it meant.

People have no idea what this world is about and where they really are.
Looking to the stars for "aliens" is a joke that most people aren't in on.
Forget searching space. Forget the concept aliens.

You don't need a ship, you don't need a body, and I have been to Mars.
There is no "life" on Mars.
There is life on Mars.
You won't be able to see it until this illusion breaks down.

It will break down too. Which is why they want us to "war" ourselves away before it happens like we always do, because if you are there when it does happen you are free. Are you ready to be free? Could you handle creating with your mind from the fabric of the universe itself? Are our jailers the bad guys? Should we be there unprepared and unaware? Powerful beings without control or the ability to be controlled?

No.
That problem has already happened and does not need to be recreated.
I suppose our sentence is fair from a perspective that is outside of time and space.
That is why only a handful will be there.

I have learned more things than I wish I had.
I have written them down here on numerous occasions yet always delete them. I have scanned in numerous drawings but never host them. I have debated over and over with myself about this yet I think this will be my last say on this particular subject. I don't think we are all getting anywhere with this, and since there are so many concepts, ideas and even convoluted intentional lies/misdirection mixed in, there is no way that we can. It has to be this way because no one will give you the answer easy and it’s the struggle for it that is what counts. Provided you respect the omnipresent numbers in the "math" that I struggle with still.

I guess I'll just add this one last thing. Here, this is something I was shown. It was drawn on a chalkboard by a "professor" that wanted me to understand something very important. I animated it in the same fashion as he drew it.

The line is YOUR life. Your perceived linear conceptual life.
Sometimes though...and more importantly, you can go through the circle.

Your call.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Hi Lee

Thank you for what is a very powerful and brave post. You are a very strong person who has been through a lot and I think you have done very well in the way you have coped with this.

In all this it is so very hard to work out what is going on. The dream state we often find ourselves in is often hazy and hard to remember. Then occasionally we will remember every thing very vividly and hear every thing that is said to us. We know its not a dream, the things we see and hear are too real for it to be a dream..but what else can it be? Are we awake or do we dream?

I believe everything you have wrote, every single word. You are not mad and you are not crazy. You are strong, much stronger than you are giving yourself credit for. I too had a normal life several years ago, that life is gone now, I look back at my normal life I see how wonderfully unaware I was, happy go lucky and content. Content but totally asleep to our true reality. Is it not better to be awake within the truth than asleep in an untruth?

The dream police are real. I dont know who they are or where they come from but they are real. They intervene when we get too close to the truth, they also prevent harm. They do this for our own "good", to keep us from the ultimate truth because so many of us cant even face the truth.

Do you know who these beings are who come down to visit the dolphins? Some thing you have said here makes sense to me on some level but I dont know why.

I dont know if the entity I saw several years ago was a hybrid, but it took me away from my normal life and I cant return to it now. Why did it just stand there, all it wanted was for me to see it and for it to see me. Why?

Maybe you need to surrender to what has happened to you. Totally surrender to it with no more fighting and struggling. Maybe through total acceptance you will find peace...Im not sure.

You are a very strong person and dont ever give up hope. You are right not to hate any of these entities you come into contact with, I believe unconditional love is the force that will set us free.

If I was given the knowledge to do so.....I would go through the circle

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

This is indeed a thought provoking post and unfortunately there are too many parameters and possibilities to give a definitive answer.

I do not believe that they would ever be accepted on the planet unless you mean accepted the way Whites accept Blacks and Israelis accept Palestinians. I think they would be wise to keep their distance and view their parents from afar. If they are compelled to have some kind of one on one or physical contact with a parent then they would probably be much better off continuing the abductions.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

This is indeed a thought provoking post and unfortunately there are too many parameters and possibilities to give a definitive answer.

I just dont think this programme has been thought through enough. I accept that maybe it was done in good faith with good reasons, to provide a humanoid with greater universal awarness and abilities maybe, but they did not think what the human spirit would do to such an entity. I see this spirit glowing very strongly in them, if they are indeed more aware and enlightened that us then their spirit will be strong. Of course they will want to see us, know us and connect to us. Its unfortunate it has to be done when we are asleep as thats not much of a family meeting is it.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just read the opening post, so please excuse me if this question has been asked before.

Do you, by chance, have any proof of this or is it just a theory?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I just read the opening post, so please excuse me if this question has been asked before.

I think there are people that are still trying to prove how we came to be on this planet and to be honest I often question the origin of our appearance on this planet.

I know those that know me get tired of hearing me say what a foreign life form we must be to so destructive to this planet. We fit in the category of parasite rather then symbiotic. So I guess it is a theory waiting to be proven from my point of view.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander

Does any body have any proof about anything really? no probably not. Those that hold the proof will try their upmost to keep it from us anyway.

All I have is what I saw. A green humanoid with dark black eyes looking down on me. I saw some sort of grey skull cap and knew it absolutely was controlling my body and mind. It wanted me to see it just as much as it wanted to see me. It was not a grey, it was not a human nor reptile so what was it? a hybrid? It was either a hybrid or a totally unknown alien race. Ive searched the internet, Ive surfed all known alien races, it doesnt fit into any of them.

No abduction was done, no harm was done, and it removed all fear response from me , it was non threatening it just wanted to see and be seen.

So no actual proof no. Just experience. Isnt most of alien interaction experience anyway though? I cant really think of any absolute proof can you?

The thing is since I saw it my life has changed, its like Ive been set on some path which I cant escape. It changed something in me that night I saw it. Im not sure if this was meant to happen, and maybe this is why we arnt meant to see these DNA relatives. Its like I was sent on a new path of awarness but without any instructions.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I know that this is an old thread, and I do not want to cause trouble by posting on here, but I have not found any other thread like this. Please, I would like to hear more from hybrid parents. I want to know if the feeling I got when I saw a being was the same feeling you got when you saw your hybrid children. I want to know if I will see him again.

A week ago, I saw my son in a dream. He held my hand. He had no hair, was a pale gray, but unlike typical Short Grays, he had a square jaw, remarkably similar to my own. He was only slightly shorter than myself, and built like an 8-year old child. I immediately knew that he was mine. I want to see him again.

Has anyone else known this feeling?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join