It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien hybrids seeking their human parents.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here's a thought. What if the aliens just have a super long life span but they do die occasionally. They have a way to track souls of their own. It would be a shame to lose all of that knowledge and energies. They travel the galaxies reintroducing/locating their own where ever and finding their own which have been reincarnated on other worlds. If you believe in that stuff.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

What do you suppose they do with all of the millions of unsuccessful hybrids? Do you think that a clone has no soul because they were born of science rather than nature alone? How do you really feel about advanced eugenics? If you could weed out mental illness, disease and sickness, would you chose that for your child or just go the old route and take the rejects of nature?

Good point antar , one I had not considered. The thought that some would not be good enough had not crossed my mind. I really dont know whats to become of them, not fully understanding the workings behind this programme I would not like to say. I would hope they are not disposed off like rejects, as they will still be highly advanced beings in their own right.

Maybe they get shipped off to work in mines I do not know. You would hope that the science behind these creations would be advanced enough that they were all suitable though. I can see many sub standard ones being created at the start but as you say this process is well under way now. Surely they have perfected the technique.

Do you have any ideas as to what happens to them?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TamtammyMacx
Here's a thought. What if the aliens just have a super long life span but they do die occasionally. They have a way to track souls of their own. It would be a shame to lose all of that knowledge and energies. They travel the galaxies reintroducing/locating their own where ever and finding their own which have been reincarnated on other worlds. If you believe in that stuff.

This is very similar to circles last post, many believe we are all from one big soul pot and have been and will be alien souls again. Its a far out area of thought but one that I can go with. Why would our soul always choose to come back as a human? Its a very large universe out there filled with many races, why wouldnt a soul with to learn more through experiencing all aspects of its creation.

Some actually remember their soul as an alien, something I think is amazing.

A hybrid will just become another way of our soul to experience the light of the universe even though it has been created by other beings and not the creator itself, its still a life with a soul. And this life will require answers to where it has come from and what it is connected to.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Could these hybrids not take their parents off to a neutral place to meet them if they really wanted to? Then erase the meeting from their memories but the hybrid will have had chance to meet them?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Fantastic thread.

Couldn't be done in the U.K but in the USA this might be possible - might someone sue the US government, NASA or whoever for paternity/maternity rights especially with regard to access to any hybrid child? It could be done based on the assumption that such a child might exist thus status in law must be stated in preparation for the hypothetical arrival of such a child.

Would be a good way to force revelation of documents, data and other items related to ET investigations.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've started to look at this phenomenon as a possible convergence of 2 or more layers of perception. We evolve from below, them from above, and we join somewhere in the middle. It's as if our dual nature was separated at birth and we're about to be reunited.

The hybrid phenomenon as we see it might be a physical manifestation of something happening on a higher (less complex) level, while at the same time happening on lower (more complex) levels too. Granted I think a little differently than most... think of distance as an illusion and multiple layers of outer and inner space, all folded up into a point (us).

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hmmm.... Im not really all that keen on disclosing this here but I was introduced to mine in a dream state. Very interesting stuff. I was speaking to her like a stupid person would to someone that is deaf, loudly and overpronouncing my words. I was asking her "DO YOU EAT MEAT?" I guess I felt the need to feed her and she told me telepathically that she was a vegetarian.

I have never been to fond of Greys but I felt better about them after meeting her. Strange I forgot her name. The very next night a friend of mine met her in a dream.

For what it's worth.

Good thread. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Hmmm.... Im not really all that keen on disclosing this here but I was introduced to mine in a dream state. Very interesting stuff. I was speaking to her like a stupid person would to someone that is deaf, loudly and overpronouncing my words. I was asking her "DO YOU EAT MEAT?" I guess I felt the need to feed her and she told me telepathically that she was a vegetarian.

I have never been to fond of Greys but I felt better about them after meeting her. Strange I forgot her name. The very next night a friend of mine met her in a dream.

For what it's worth.

Good thread. Thanks!

very interesting how you remember speaking to her. My introduction was more than a dream state I felt awake but just under some total mind control that seemed to come from his eyes. I feel awful now because the only words I said were "What the hell is that" ( in my mind but Im sure he heard. ) I wish Id said hello or even yes what do you eat!

I also got the impression he had got into trouble for waking us up, I dont know how or why I feel this but to this day I still feel he got told off or reprimanded in some way for going against the rules. This is one of the reasons Id love to see him again to know he is OK and that he didnt get into too much trouble like being sent way and punished.

Can I ask you what your hybrid looked like?
Thanks for sharing that it means a lot.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapacity

Couldn't be done in the U.K but in the USA this might be possible - might someone sue the US government, NASA or whoever for paternity/maternity rights especially with regard to access to any hybrid child? It could be done based on the assumption that such a child might exist thus status in law must be stated in preparation for the hypothetical arrival of such a child.

I really dont think this will ever be possible in any country, the DNA paternity tests would not be able to work out the human part, as it would be so intermixed with the alien and I cant see any body revealing the alien genome any day soon can you !

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

What was strange was 2 days after that dream/whatever there was a tv program on History Channel about Grey Abductions and this woman with Red Hair and blue eyes had drawn a picture of her hybrid and the one in my dream was identical but with my coloring sandy blond hair and hazel/green eyes. It was sort of confirming, had I seen the picture first not confirming, but this was after. She had huge eyes a sort of large head and really thin hair. My hair is thick,it seems to be the best they can do. Now I felt she was brought to me by the Greys, however in that dream they were not present,that I saw.

Peace,
Cindy

PS: I do not have children and did not want any. I like them but prefer my neices and nephews anf feiends children. LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Yes why do they never have any hair? Surely this must be an easy thing to clone for?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I was reading on another site today that the reticulans had to create hybrids to save their race. This was because their DNA had become so badly damadged over many years by nuclear radiation. The resulting hybrids are stronger and able to mate with other hybrids and humans.

I wonder if this nuclear radiation was due to war or technology?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Both probably, both from greed and power. Is this how we will end up I wonder? Maybe these hybrids will save us from a life of genetic damage, its already happened in parts of the world where radiation has escaped, generation after generation's DNA is damaged.

Maybe this is a joint venture to save us.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

Maybe this is a joint venture to save us.

Yes maybe it is a joint venture.
Does anyone know about the hybrids that walk among us? I wonder if they chose areas to live in that are near their human parents??

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Don't underestamate the great plan. they know what they are doing. and they know its evil. Thats why they call it abducting, rape, lies, misleading. et all..... sound familar?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is a wonderful thread. There are so many possibilities as well. One of the contacts that I read involved beautiful human races, creating children for their races, as they needed a wider gene pool. Also, many of these races could be thought of as time traveling. This being their past. These children live in their worlds long after our time has passed, although can visit or send messages, possibly across time.
Also, depending on what earth is, if its a school, or a prison of sorts, as in Robert Miles and another case I've read, then our souls could be imprisoned in the past, to learn lessons. Of course star seeds or indigo children may already be like that, and many from future realities. Which means, there is a wonderful future for humanity (and this a universal humanity) to look forward to.
Also, I've read that the hybrids are being assimilated into our societies. One ufologist said they believed as many as 5% were hybrids. Unfortunately this may imply a takeover at some point, I don't know. However, I have wondered with all the talk about sitx, if there would be hybrids living here with pending disaster about to strike.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I can barely stand to discuss this because of the private nature of my connection.
Let me ask if you get upset with the way aliens especially greys are depicted with the mean down turned mouths and scary expressions coming from those large dead looking eyes?

Not at all what my memory holds about my son. I fear that they will be demonized to the point they will have way too much trouble helping people when the time and need arrives.

Very docile even to the point of ostrisizing human contact because of the unpredictable behavior. They are not only sensitive to physical abuse but even deeper is their telepathic, empathic nature and that can be so dangerous as people do not realize how deep fear is and its ability to hurt to the point of torture for a sensitive.

They are not 3rd or 4th+ dimensional beings, nor are we potentially. We chose to arrive here in these bodies at this time to help the collective evolve. This includes the entire planet and beyond.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Has the great experiment hit problems? Just as adopted young adults seek out their natural parents, are human hybrids now seeking the source of their human DNA?

Are alien/human hybrids seeking their human biological connection. I think they are and it has become a greater problem than anyone is prepared to admit to.

Question: where do you get your knowledge/information from?

The reason I ask - is because that is the question I am always asked when I reveal something.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What's next, intergalactic adoption agencies?
Alien Foster homes?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Yes OP do tell where you are getting all this 'knowledge' from. You folks are going on and on about Hybrids and ET hasn't even proven to exist yet well, the ET some of you imagine to exist 'out there'. Seems like this is better off in the grey area forum. But, if you finally have evidence to prove an ET existence originating'off world' than I for one am more than ready to see it and about time at that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join