It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

OK, ziggy....yeah, I heard this theory before, just wanted to clarify.

Ya know, I have heard, there was a code phrase, when on a live Comm channel, for the Astronauts to use, when they saw something Extraterristrial

The term was 'Santa Claus'

Just as "POTUS" and "FLOTUS" used to be used by the Secret Service, as code words....old now, they use new stuff....

In aviation, we used to have code words for hi-jackings....so I understand the need for codes....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

You can find the "blank" image (AS17-135-2680) at Kipp Teague's Procect Apollo Image Gallery, this site:

www.apolloarchive.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes, the "Santa Claus" comment came during the Apollo 8 mission.

But did you know that in a photo debriefing after the Apollo 10 mission in June 1969, the astronauts said that "the moon glows at us... this moon looks like a Christmas tree here in the dark side." Another Christmas reference, and this time in June.

You can read the comment in this NASA document, page 2:

ntrs.nasa.gov...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Can anyone direct me to where I can find a still photo from the missing astronaut video? I would like to point something out and post it here.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

hmmmm......sounds like another code phrase.

I know, Apollo 8 was during the December time frame, hence the 'santa claus' code phrase would not be noticed. Apollo 10, in June.....didn't know that one, not the reference I mean, thanks for finding that!

But, isn't it interesting, they stuck to the 'christmas' analogy???

I mean, wouldn't you? If you knew you weren't on a secure line, but on an open mic....

Hope to not seem too cryptic here....most ATS readers are fully aware of the Apollo program, I would think.

Apollo 8, was a proof of TLI concept, the first manned Apollo to leave Earth orbit, and achieve a free return trajectory, using the Moon's gravity, to return. I could be mistaken, but I do not think Apollo 8 entered Lunar orbit. Apollo 9, and 10 did. Apollo 11, well, that's history.

I don't, now, nor ever have, worked at NASA. I just know from my basic high-school science education, and what I've seen in documentaries.

So, if I've made any mistakes, please tell me.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Hi, here are the three links which LunaCognita provided at the YouTube site:

5290:
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

5291:
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

5295:
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
wow that is soo cool,thank you sooo much for sharing this!

to the person who did the work to uncover the truth..you are a true and just human being.

take care all.

there is much more out there for us to know...MUCH more

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thank you very much for posting these links, and thanks to the person who created these wonderful videos. I have always thought that we did indeed go to the moon, but simply lied about what we did there, and what we actually found.

Some of the evidence provided in these videos is simply too good to discount, although there is some that people could try to play off as natural phenomena or bad editing, or things of that nature.

The truth is that if any of the information in the videos proves to be true, as in they really did lie about any aspect of the mission (or hid certain things), then the entire story of us going to the moon, and what we found, will be, as least in my eyes, a lie.

[edited because of confusing statement]

Thanks again for the videos, let's hope that more people can view these and at least consider the possibility that we are simply not being told the truth.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by DizBelieF]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DizBelieF

Diz.....'photoshop' did not exist in the 1960s!!!!!!

Think about it. We still had dial phones, in the 1960s. Televisions had vacuum tubes.

Computers were the size of BUILDINGS!!!!

We need to realilze that Apollo was real. I know, that sounds reduntant.

It's a loss, the young generations.....they seem to have been 'lost' as they were 'educated'.....such a shame.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by sherpa

You can find the "blank" image (AS17-135-2680) at Kipp Teague's Procect Apollo Image Gallery, this site:

www.apolloarchive.com...

Sadly, no; it's not there.

Anyone have a valid link for this image?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ok well I have found AS17-135-20680, the pyramid frame and have had a look at it with photoshop and I can't bring out the detail that Luna has, however this does not mean a thing because I am not very good on image analysis, who we need here is someone like internos or ArMap.

I will post the direct link here though to AS17-135-20680HR.

Here is a low res version below.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by DizBelieF

Diz.....'photoshop' did not exist in the 1960s!!!!!!

Think about it. We still had dial phones, in the 1960s. Televisions had vacuum tubes.

Computers were the size of BUILDINGS!!!!

We need to realilze that Apollo was real. I know, that sounds reduntant.

It's a loss, the young generations.....they seem to have been 'lost' as they were 'educated'.....such a shame.

Sorry, I think I worded that in a slightly confusing manner (rather tired).

I completely believe what is in these videos and others similar to them, and meant to state that I will need people to convince me otherwise because of the overwhelming amount of evidence.

Also, I was not using "Photoshop" in a literal sense, I just meant "altering the images" but figured people would understand the term, as it's used in that sense very often.

Once again, sorry for the confusion.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Hi, I was not able to provide a direct link to the image.

Just click on the link "Full Hasselblad Magazines" and in the sub meny you will find the Apollo 17 images. Click on the roll 135, and in the new sub meny scroll down to image AS17-135-20680, the last image in the roll.

Hope this helps a bit.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok in the case of the missing astronaut, I found a flaw.

Heres one of the original pictures magnified for the claim of the "no astronaut in suit"

Now here's the same photo magnified. I have drawn the yellow line representing the line/edge of the "snoopy cap" and if you look closely at the area I have circled in red you can make out his nose and part of his cheek.

I believe he just looks missing because he is turning his head away from the camera to look to his left so what you are seeing is the black side of the snoopy cap making it appear as if there is no one in the suit.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok, for starters, here are the original links to the NASA website for a couple of these frames.

This is the link to the HR version of the "pyramid" image on the ALSJ.

history.nasa.gov...

Note that the image is incorrectly cataloged on ALSJ as being from film magazine 135-Golf, but is in fact from film magazine 136-Hotel. Page 45 of the "Apollo 17 70mm Photographic Index", published in 1974 and available here in PDF - www.hq.nasa.gov...

They correctly list the proper magazine as being 136-Hotel, but note here they INCORRECTLY say this frame is a "blank" (no image data) frame.

Now, that mis-cataloging is the #1 reason this image has been hidden for so long. ALWAYS remember that for three decades, the ONLY way you had to see ANY of these images was to buy them from NASA, and they were not and are not cheap to buy. No thumbnails to look at to choose or anything like that, and no internet to browse back then, ok? All you had (if you were lucky and bought one via mail order back then) was the 1974 Apollo photo index I linked above to choose what frames you wanted to spend your hard earned money on. I guess nobody was willing to waste the $$ buying a frame that was clearly (and we now know incorrectly) listed as being "blank", so it has sat there for all that time undiscovered.
The online ALSJ has deliberately mis-catalogued this image to make it appear as part of magazine 135-Golf in order to confuse people further, and the NASA/LPI site (below) does not even recognize this frame exists at all. As you can see from the link, frame 20680 is skipped over by them entirely.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

That is very important, because that is a major part of how this image has been "lost in the ether of the archives" for so darn long.

Now, you can see the original pyramid frame from NASA is in rather horrific shape, and what I have done with the enhancement is amplified the contrast/luminance differences across the whole frame to really highlight any subtle lightness variances that exist, while at the same time trying to cancel out the bulk of the noise. Since this is a greyscale/b&w image, there are no Hue or Saturation layers to isolate and attack forensically, leaving not much to work with unfortunately. It was rather difficult to try to chew through the noise and over-exposure, but I cleaned the frame up as best I could. There is far more than merely a pyramid there, but unfortunately the quality of this image all by itself makes it difficult to interpret all by it's lonesome.

I just joined Photobucket, and figure I just post the direct link here, right? Let me know if I am doing something wrong

i276.photobucket.com...
This is the first "pyramid exposure correction" from the video -

Here is the NASA link to the first image I showed (the green object in the rock shadow).

history.nasa.gov...

Note how you can see the object in the shadow in the original frame prior to any enhancement at all, and can detect the green, blue and red coloring near the tip (the upper tip is actually yellow). After finding this object in the ALSJ online archives, I actually purchased the ultra-high-res version of the frame, which is the one I used in the video. Its a large file, and I dont know if photobucket will handle it, but only one way to find out!

UHR original/NASA JSC archive (purchased online)
i276.photobucket.com...

Here are the targeted and untargeted enhancements of the object as well (again, these are built off the UHR image)

Untargeted:
i276.photobucket.com...

Targeted:
i276.photobucket.com...

Hope it works!
Luna

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thank you for your efforts LunaCognita,
I've tried to see the fiber optic lie video, but of the four, that one is not available to me in Canada or has been removed from youtube.
Also, regarding the invisible astro-not, it is clear to me that he is looking to his left. Pause at 6:11 shows me that the orientation of the lettering and the white triangle patch at the right jaw of the snoopy cap, along with the outline of his cheek and nose (although obscured by a small glare) shows a head in the helmet.

With respect
Vitres

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by QBSneak000

Hi, here are the three links which LunaCognita provided at the YouTube site:

5290:
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

5291:
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

5295:
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

No doubt, no face in these photos, no head turned either, looking at the inside of his helmet????! (to the person that suggested it?)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sorry, forgot to include a closeup enhancement of the green object.
Here is the link to that as well. My bad! Sorry!

i276.photobucket.com...

Luna

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

Take a look at the pictures I posted above. You can clearly make out his nose and part of his cheek. He is just looking to his left and with the black portion of the snoopy cap facing the camera it gives the illusion of no one in the suit.....but he is there, just look closely at the magnified photos above.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

actually, why do you think only the US has been to the moon?

other countries like Russia say its impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join