It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mars anomaly page pheonix project has secret mission?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
what would be the secret mission elluded to by thr guy who runs the mars anomaly website great site

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yeah SECRET Mission

I Have no clue what that might be

But..

I'm willing to bet that they never lost the first few that went to Mars they most likely got taken over by the Military so they can either check it out before we see it so they can finds it first or they KNOW somethings there and then redirect future public missions away from certain areas

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
that makes sence thanks

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
come on anyone else have any theories???

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by airborne82ndscout
come on anyone else have any theories???

yeah, here is a theory...THERE IS NOTHING THERE...except rocks and dirt. all those pictures of vast landscapes and nothing, NOTHING yet that not been explained or is abnormal.

here is to staring at more rocks for hours on end.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
yeah, here is a theory...THERE IS NOTHING THERE...except rocks and dirt. all those pictures of vast landscapes and nothing, NOTHING yet that not been explained or is abnormal.

here is to staring at more rocks for hours on end.

Now, this is just my opinion, but I feel that yours is the least probable of any theory I've ever heard regarding Mars. Not a single civilian has ever seen photos from the surface of the planet that weren't "issued" to the public, and deemed "fit for release". Hell, one could make an argument that every photo we've ever seen from the surface of Mars isn't from Mars at all. We can assume quite safely that much of what we see differs greatly from what the cameras actually captured, and we can be certain, that we haven't seen every photo they've taken.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

You have to have evidence before making such blanket statements. True there are a lot of wierd things in these mars images, but we have to figure out what they are before asserting that there is nothing there. I believe a manned mission will be our best bet. We need boots on the ground on mars to really answer some of the more interesting questions.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It would not matter if man was to go to mars as all discoveries would be kept secret from the public. A private exploration, privately founded may be the only way to discover the truth. This project however would stand the the real risk of being blown up in space by a militay weapon.

top topics

join