It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
When it is all said and done, my belief is that the only smoking gun will be the one he used to shoot himself in the foot.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Other alien videos?:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by trustnobody

in the CNN clip he claims he wants to release it to the world but the scientists are making him wait. Personally, I think he's trying to build up a bidding war so he can get $$. He was interviewed with a guy who is trying to raise $75,000 so he can get some kind of legislation hearing. It all seems to me to be about money. What he doesn't realize is that, in this day and age, if you give the people too much time they will either unmask the hoax or lose interest.

You are correct, sir. What I've noticed from the beginning is things have never quite added up properly with this story. The fact that Stan has an agenda and the video's been around awhile makes it all seem a bit...well actually VERY convenient for him.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This video that will be shown will be a fake, its a media stunt to the core.

Check out this other strange program.... some say it could be used to communicate with aliens..... what do you think?

www.aliix.com

EA

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Someone has just started a new link with the video HERE I cant get the video linking on this page.

Im not buying this surely its just a muppet or someone with a mask on.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-Light
Someone has just started a new link with the video HERE I cant get the video linking on this page.

Im not buying this surely its just a muppet or someone with a mask on.

Just watched the whole video. Listening to them speak it sounds like the movie professor is being honest about the situation, but Jeff & Stan aren't. If there's some kind of scam for money and/or the ET comission, it would seem that Jeff is the real brains in the operation, and Stan is little more than a pawn; someone Jeff can use to his own benefit.

Also, Stan often seemed unsure of his words, like someone else was telling him what to say. The part where Stan sounded most unsure was when he was talking about the "scientists" who were currently "analyzing the evidence."

[edit on 2-6-2008 by CaptainIraq]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i want to see the video, you are a teaser, why talk about something we cannot see.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by True-Light

The video that is shown on Larry King is an reenactment of the original only the still picture is a part of original video. Who knows if we will ever see the real one.

Peace Trustnobody

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
DAMN... cant get the video link working here... deleted post sorry... someone else have a go please.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by True-Light]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
*** argh dam this problems posting ***

Ok peace Im gone.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by True-Light]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by True-Light

Nevermind I give up I can't get the link to work either, but we all know what you are talking about.

youtube.com...

Peace
Trustnobody

[edit on 2-6-2008 by trustnobody]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by trustnobody]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

Hehe, thanks no your link went funny like mine, shows another vid.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Alright, here's the link to the video at CNN -

www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/02/lkl.alien.tape.cnn?iref=videosearch

fyi, there's a 30-second ad at the beginning.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by xarprax]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by xarprax]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xarprax

Nice try. I got the ad then the news about drinking.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No one shoots in HD Cam Corders anymore these days? Hm...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Try this link instead:

CNN Alien Guy Link

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wow its amazing how many people do not listen to the original source, or cannot be bothered to read things.

The video has not been released to the public, any video you may see, is a fake.

This guy caught something he thought was looking in the window out of the corner of his eye. Before he set up a camera, he went outside and tried to catch the person but found nothing. This window was 8 feet from the ground.

He also recorded bright flashes of light, prior to the actual sighting of whatever it was.

I also heard (Second hand) of burn marks found on his siding? I have no source for this, maybe someone else does?

Does this look like a grey from the single still we have seen? It sure as hell looks more accurate than all the hollywood versions that plague the media. Abductees, and original sources have frequently reported 2 types of greys. A round headed one, with smaller eyes, smaller frame, childlike face, smooth waxy skin. Speculated to be biomechanical/drone like, of course theres no evidence of that. The other type, is the more traditional elongated head, larger cranium, larger eyes and taller. This type is speculated to have more command control, an actual fully blown entity with biomechanical augmentation. This second type is reported to also be in the video, in another window. Both types (Unless im mistaken) to have 4 fingers, no thumb, with pads on the finger tips.

I don't really see how anyone can speculate on their motivations, and use this as evidence of a fake. I could hazard a couple guesses. One, its fake and theres a guy with a puppet, or two its real and perhaps they had their reasons for not just materializing right in the room such as; Preservation of Energy, Policy Reasons, "Insert random extraterrestrial motivation incomprehensible to human beings here."

The fake videos prove nothing. The Pseudo-Skeptic seen on Larry King who created the one video actually proved how the real footage could be more credible. He claims he did it for under 100$, yes and he used digital effects to create the blinking, which any photographic/digital analyst worth a lick can easily detect. While the Film Instructor did NOT detect any digital effects on the original footage making the idea of a hoax less credible as it would have cost far far more than 100$ to create an animatronic puppet capable of blinking/moving with the realism he reports (If there are indeed 2 separate types within the video, we would have to double the cost)

In our capitalistic society, making money off anything is not a sign of anything and is redundant. How many of you, if you had caught what you believed to be a real EBE on video, would try to make some money off it? I sure as hell would. Money keeps me in food, shelter, pepsi and bandwidth.

I really wish to see the footage, we have been tricked before of course, but I will reserve judgement until I have both seen the video, and have read analysts reports on what they found with his ENTIRE case.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Cybereality]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So was this released or we still waiting? I have a bad feeling about this..

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Actually Larry King CNN did an interview which showed some of the footage, www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/02/lkl.alien.tape.cnn?iref=

And for me, unless the film yields more evidence of tampering, this is pretty good evidence. There was an attempt by the two debunkers didn't work for me. First, the film showed no evidence of tampering and was consistent with the other items on it relating to his family. Second, the second debunker tried to say (since he couldn't attack the film itself) that someone had played a trick on him. Like an alien prop. Well, this grey is a little too well animated with expressive features, its very natural. In the full shot, it couldn't just be in a costume. Being too grey like if you will. The only thing that could explain it would be robotics, and I just watched a recent show on the Discovery Channel, the advancements aren't that far. Secret robotics? Just how much money does this guy have? Its very very good.
As for looking in someones window? Most abductions occur at night while you're asleep. They pull you from your bed.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
We will be waiting forever to see this footage. Stan may just make a movie so we have to pay 10 bucks a person to see it. He has evidence that may affect all of humanity if it is real and he has delayed presenting it to the public for years now I have a funny feeling about this.

I know personally if I had the footage, I would make it public immediately and let the public decide if it is valid or not. That is my reason for being skeptical about this footage. Nobody will ever know if we never get to see it. It is just a guessing game

Peace Trustnobody

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join