Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 35
116
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Actually Larry King CNN did an interview which showed some of the footage, www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/02/lkl.alien.tape.cnn?iref=




that footage was a reenactment.




posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybereality
 


It is amazing isn't it? how many STILL don't understand they are not watching the real video, the real video has not been released yet lol



posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Cybereality
 


It is amazing isn't it? how many STILL don't understand they are not watching the real video, the real video has not been released yet lol



That's the biggest problem with this whole deal...even if it's real and not a money-making sham (which it probably is), no one will believe it after having seen the hoax vids.



posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
people are sheep.. they all believe now the re enactments are the real thing, and thus they yell HOAX.. and yes that video is a kind of hoax.. but it's not the real jeff peckmann video

People dont understand or dont want to understand, it's always fun to make fun of ppl who actually step out of the main stream and want to believe in things most of us don't accept.



posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassanate
people are sheep.. they all believe now the re enactments are the real thing, and thus they yell HOAX.. and yes that video is a kind of hoax.. but it's not the real jeff peckmann video

People dont understand or dont want to understand, it's always fun to make fun of ppl who actually step out of the main stream and want to believe in things most of us don't accept.


Or rather, you're a sheep for believing complete hoaxes.



posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   



posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe
 


How would you know? You, nor that guy you replied to, nor I have seen the video. So how can you know it's a hoax?



posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI
 


I believe I saw something about this on CNN though it was just a picture... Maybe I'm thinking about something else.... Well anyways if we are talking about the same thing, I don't think what I saw was an alien. It looked like a shadow or light reflecting off something in the back off the room. I'll try to find a picture to see if we are talking about the same thing.

Best Regards,
~Lillith~



posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I found a photo. You have to scroll down some to see the pic.
forums.toynewsi.com...


Here's the video.
video.msn.com...


Best Regards,

~Lillith~



posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't believe either of those are the actual footage Lillith. Although I could be mistaken. I figure if the actual footage had been posted there would be a new thread about it.



posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I don't believe either of those are the actual footage Lillith. Although I could be mistaken. I figure if the actual footage had been posted there would be a new thread about it.


Trust me, if the footage was released, it would be big on this site. You'd know it.



posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So whats going on then, where's the footage?

35 pages chatting about a re-enactment? i wonder when it's gonna get released.



posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unsane
 


NEVER!!!



posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
reply to post by Unsane
 


NEVER!!!


Well... If he doesn't come up with something then he may find himself on the stinging end of a federal fraud investigation.

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe



posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
For all you alien watchers, The pic and video so for shown is nothing but a sham. To truly understand what the aliens that we know about look like, remove the last three chromisoms from the human body. Then you will see the truth.



posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thirty-five pages and over a hundred flags for a thread that doesn't even contain the subject of the discussion. Yet when I show the documents that the US is under martial law? Crickets. Well, maybe a bit more than crickets, but you get my point.

No offense to the OP, but how do we wind up with these high traffic, high flag count threads like these, where the star of the show never shows?

(Oh well, while I'm here, I suppose I'll shamelessly drop a link to the "martial law" thread too.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Thirty-five pages and over a hundred flags for a thread that doesn't even contain the subject of the discussion. Yet when I show the documents that the US is under martial law? Crickets. Well, maybe a bit more than crickets, but you get my point.



Jack every time I see this thread pop up I want to run screaming from the room. Not one of the videos in this thread is the true video.


CX

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So after 35 pages of this subject, can we have some kind of a summary please?

Has the footage actualy been shown to anyone? If so, is it not kind of suprising that it has'nt been leaked yet?

Is there any chance that delays in letting the public see this footage, could be down to other agencies hindering the release?

Lets face it, if there was any chance of this being real alien footage, we would'nt just be waiting for film/documentary producers, or whoever has the rights to the footage to release it......i'd imagine that certain government agengies would be looking at the film long before we get a chance to see it?

Everyones having a go at the guy who claims to have the footage, but maybe it's out of his hands?

CX.



posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Some sort of being is looking through this window, can anyone confirm if it is human or not? The guy in the picture looks shaken up by it.





cheers
Nicky
NickyThomas@Gmail.com



posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky
 


lol





new topics

top topics



 
116
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

log in

join