It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Maybe they are waiting until August 8, 2008. (I almost typed 1998
) Seriously this guy with the video is obviously a scammer. I loathe him.

August 8, 2008

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What did i miss said May and now July extraterrestrial live and breathing where is it? Did I miss it?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
couldn't find the video. does anyone know something about it? thanks in advance!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well this is infinately more interesting than the Lemur bone.
Has the REAL missing link been caught on camera?

If this turns out to be genuine, it will be a lot more of a life changing event than old Ida too, for me anyway.

I can hardly wait till Friday to see this.
Star and Flag O.P!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Well this is infinately more interesting than the Lemur bone.
Has the REAL missing link been caught on camera?

If this turns out to be genuine, it will be a lot more of a life changing event than old Ida too, for me anyway.

I can hardly wait till Friday to see this.
Star and Flag O.P!

LOL check out the date.

I don't know about updates, but it seems to me like nothing ever happened....oh well.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Sorry, I didn't read all the pages. But was this the video you guys were looking for, oh, about 15 pages ago?

I don't know if it's real or not.

I did see an interview with this guy a year or so ago. He seemed smart and on the level, but a few things he said just made me go -- doh! I can't remember what was said very much though. Hopefully we'll get some updates soon.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ineresting video if it is true the alien is not that tall. Was there other aliens there or was it by itself.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

If I recall correctly, I think that was a reenactment, this whole event is damn confusing really.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

If I recall correctly, I think that was a reenactment, this whole event is damn confusing really.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

Wow, I didn't realize this thread was so old. So what was the verdict?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Ok, that is wierd. I watched it and while the movement or lack there of the arms during the around the corner part made me think that it was a puppet it seems to clearly walk away under it's own power. I could be wrong of course. This one has me scratching my head.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Okay, compare the video in my post with the still photo from the real video that's being shown in this interview. I think they're the same, so maybe it's not a re-enactment?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Oh I feel stupid now. That was a re-enactment. The video has yet to be shown. I vote hoax. Rather like how the Bigfoot researchers that "found" that bigfoot in Georgia.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

The link I just provided (above your post) shows one still image from the legitimate video. The still image does look like the video I posted if I'm not mistaken. Can I get a confirmation from somebody?

[edit on 26-5-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

That could be by design.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
They WERE going to show the video but due to sooooo many haters out there they have withdrawn. There was just no way it could stand up to bias scrutiny so have decided to keep it under wraps until people are ready for the truth. So way to go debunkers, now we won't get to see it. -ok I made that up but have a sick feeling I'm probably not too far off the mark.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
lol, this guy is .... well... Anyway, check out his website, he's just written a new book... publicity stunt much?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
lol, this guy is .... well... Anyway, check out his website, he's just written a new book... publicity stunt much?

ridin the gravy train...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

That will teach me to read the only the first 3 pages of a thread.

Thought it was Friday ..

Thanks for the utbube vid of it.

No missing links here.......moving right along..lol

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Flighty]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Figured itd be fake, looks fake. When theres a documentary or books to sell its always fake in my book.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This video has been out for more than a year, I cant beleive the flags this thread got, any real UFO researcher Knows this fraud, and has seen the video many times before:

This is the advanced version or edited for more detail:

This is the original version as SHOWN IN 2008 on Letterman!!!

So whats new?

Here he is talking about it on Larry King with enhanced stills of the video in again MAY 2008!

The Video has been discussed already on ATS here in SEPT 2008:Jeff Peckman/Romanek video any news?

The fuss and spin now after all this time when it has been seen so often.... MMM I wonder disclosure?

Maybe this

A book release party will be held May 21

That is 2009

Of course he is to be believed as the following shows, as anyone who really wants disclosure and researches this subject properly is aware of the following lol:

This is George Noory on Coast to Coast who interveiwed him when this Video first made World news LAST YEAR like Cnn etc (again why the flags and responses?)

Goeoge Noory set up a Lie detector Test or Polygraph with a Licensed and official tester and talking about the Video he FAILED the test, here is Coast to Coast and george noory releasing those results.

This is a BOOK LAUNCH publicity campiagn

Mods get this trash of the front page of ATS and bring some credibility back to UFO discussion, and the apparent "Experts" on ATS who have flagged this soo blindly.

Edit to add I have done a poem about this here just now

Your Daily Haiku Thread

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 26-5-2009 by MischeviousElf]

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join