It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Passionate Kiss....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

Now is all we have, the future is not prommised to us and the past is being burried by time. All we have is now. Certanly the phrase carpe diem comes to mind especially when dealing with passion. To live in the moment is to be truly spontanious and that in itself is exciting.

Nice avy btw.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
To live in the moment is to be truly spontaneous and that in itself is exciting.

Exactly Whuky; anyway let us not divert from the subject

Which is the most passionate kiss? Is it with your eyes open or is it with them closed?

Looking forward to read more from you and others :-)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I myself, actually prefer to kiss with eyes open, mainly because there's just something irrisistable about womens eyes, i don't know why but when i'm hooked i can't stop starin

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I have decided this thread is Evil, makes me think in romantic ways and makes me want things that arent going to happen...

Jealousy can also be romantic and passionate. To a certain extent of course. It can certanly go overboard.

His eyes upon your face
His hand upon your hand
His lips caress your skin
IT'S MORE THAN I CAN STAND!

[Ewan:]Love is a many splendored thing,
Love lifts us up where we belong,
All you need is love!

[Nicole:]Please, don't start that again

[Ewan:]All you need is love!

[Nicole:]A girl has got to eat!

[Ewan:]All you need is love!

[Nicole:]She'll end up on the street! (sigh)

[Ewan:]All you need is looooove!

[Nicole:]Love is just a game.

[Ewan:]I was made for loving you baby,
You were made for loving me.

[Nicole:]The only way of loving me baby,
Is to pay a lovely fee.

[Ewan:]Just one night,
Give me just one night.

[Nicole:]There's no way,
Cause you can't pay.

[Ewan:]In the name of love!
One night in the name of love!

[Nicole:]You crazy fool,
I won't give in to you.

[Ewan:]Don't, leave me this way.
I can't survive, without your sweet love,
Oh baby, don't leave me this way.

Lyrics from the moulin rouge sountrack.

[edit on 6/3/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a good kiss shouldn't involve thinking about looking into the other person's eyes. Hell, it shouldn't involve any thought at all. you should be so taken in by the moment that you don't think, you just exist, in the moment.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I still have'nt gotten that kiss, I want soo bad!
I think I have forgotten how...lol!

...you can forget how, right?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Nope. No practice is needed if one is a naturally good kisser.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have my own technigue. I like to hold her face and jam my tongue as far down her throat as is possible. Make sure you get some drool going as well that way she knows you really care. Chicks dig that.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

LMAO...I've had that kinda kiss before, and I was like DUDE chill out, then as soon as I got away...I went into hiding...hahahaha!

Funny You!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

...you can forget how, right?

Oh Givenmay, where oh where can I find you?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

Oh me too Given, Me too. I need a kiss like that. I am in need of a good kiss... I hope we don't forget....how awkward that would be...

*please don't forget, please don't forget, please don't forget.................*

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

lol, right?

...*practices on hand*

I wont forget, I wont forget lol!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

LOL!!! Practices on her hand!!! Thats cute! But unnecessary! Given, we are two hot chicks, we are bound to find someone to practice with before we forget how!

*Remembering That 70's show episode, when Fez gave himself a hicky - on his arm - and I am vowing to NEVER do that*

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

LMAO....honey, I was just playing...hahahaha!

I'm not that desperate!

I'm sure I could go out and find someone to kiss, I just dont want it to be anyone, and you too, pretty girl!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
ok - naughty me - i didn't read all the posts!

But, a kiss with eyes closed is saying "yummyyyy this is hot and i am enjoying it"

A kiss with eyes open, and looking at your partner (not like a glare or stare LOL) but looking into your partners eyes is like saying "you are yummy and YOU are hot"

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

LMAO yeah yeah that was funny!! Hold her so she can't get away hehehehe

aghhh imagine!! If a chick did that to me i would be gone... and divorced LOL

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Oh girls, ya cant forget how to kiss, it's ingrained into your souls. Its like water, the body needs affection in order to live.

When you find that right guy and hes just into you, that magical moment when your eyes meet together and you touch his had with yours. That magic special moment when you lock in that embrace and your heart feels like it might pound out of your chest. You lock in a kiss that sends your hairs standing on edge and gives you goosebumps on your skin. As you caress his chest and feel his arms, running your fingers through his hair as he surrounds you with his arms and you feel protected by him and know how much he loves you by his eyes. You will remember what passion and kissing and love is all about.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
You lock in a kiss that sends your hairs standing on edge and gives you goosebumps on your skin. As you caress his chest and feel his arms, running your fingers through his hair as he surrounds you with his arms and you feel protected by him and...

Oh my dear Wukky....You do realize that you are driving me crazy right?!

Given, we'll find them, we'll find them.

*Stares off into space.....*

-Carrot

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Oh CA_Orot, you know I don't mean to torture you, im just merely trying to explain what I feel about passionate kissing how it can make you feel alive and renewed. How each kiss and each caress can bring people closer together in ways that seem unimaginable. The soft touches the glances and of course the sweet embrace of lip upon lip as tongues dance with each other in a tango within the mouths of lovers. the way the heart quickens and pulses race. The excitement and wonder of love renewed and lust shared by two people madly enthralled within each others arms and painfully waiting for the other to take it to the next level. The lovers dance and flirt entwined within each others arms awaiting the next desire to strike and embolden them to throw all inhibitions to the wind and find what is truly a wonderland of sensation in the touch of another.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
oops I got so excited I double posted

[edit on 6/6/2008 by whatukno]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join