It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Passionate Kiss....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

...now, I cant do that, unless I feel like getting BTS spankings!
Trying to get me bannned, I see!

tsk...tsk :shk:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Hmm, good point, I guess we'll have to take it to yahoo then!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
sorry to inform you all that I won the wet t-shirt contest

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

...Congrats elevatedone, I knew you could do it!
What did you win?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Aww... now i'm missing my bf even more.....

I say eyes closed is better...
I can like never have my eyes opened while kissing him..they always close like automatically lol.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
when I know that a kiss is passionate is when everything around me slowes to that one imperceptible moment when I and her are so close that we can feel each others heartbeats through our chest and we perspire slightly at the sight of the other, short of breath.

That imperceptable moment when the two of you are so strongly entwined yet she melts just a little in your arms.

When you pull back and look at each other you are a little stunned knowing only you want more. and aching for the next event to take place.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Oh my god....what is with all the great descriptions!? I need to NOT read this thread while at work!

Seriously, keep talking like this, and I'm going to Melt...

-Carrot

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Now passionate kissing does not have to stop at the lips. The neck is a vital portion of a womans body, when the neck of a woman is exposed, a man gravitates towards it, the sent, the alure is too much for a man to handle and he wants to kiss and nibble on that woman's neck. This is a passionate kiss in and of itself as it sends shivers down a womans body.

We shouldnt forget the earlobes. A perfectly timed nibble on the earlobe gently enough can ignite sparks of passion in a womans mind. The embrace of the lovers tightens as she gasps for air when that shock of lust and passion engulfs her. Wild and untaimed thoughts and feelings swim throughout the ladys mind as she silently screams out in desire.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Show off!!!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

What Carot said...Okay, I think I am going to go check myself into the mental ward now, thankx!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
what should I stop?

I gotta use the talent god gave me right?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

NO, no need in stopping lol!
I have my straight jacket on now!

...all I need is a muzzle...hahaha!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
what should I stop?

I gotta use the talent god gave me right?

There is NO need to stop!!!
Seriously. I am actually HIGHLY against that idea!

For real though, Im melted. I'm on the floor, and I can't stand up, my knees won't let me.

-Carrot

Ps. Given - Again, this was a great topic to post, and Which hospital did you check into? Do they have an extra straight-jacket for me too?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

You should always keep a walker nearby for these special occasions!

I am in Palestine Regional Medical Center on the 3rd floor but, I think they are going to send me to Dallas because, I am foaming out the mouth!

The hospital should have a spare jacket somewhere in here!
I have two on now!

Woa, that doctor looks hot!

*Courtney*

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The largest erogenous zone in a woman's body is her mind. Men should and are wise to remember this when dealing with the fairer sex.

A kiss no matter how passionate and intense is wasted unless the mind is stimulated as well.

don't forget that when one kisses a woman one should always kiss her as if she was the only woman on earth and that kiss is the last one that will be shared between the lovers.

Love and passion is a two edged sword held by the masculine muscle laden, stranger with the haunting eyes that just roamed into town to befriend and fall in love with the beautiful young vixen. Yet danger of being caught by the authority figure or the other man is ever present.

The kiss in this tale of forbidden love is passion to the extreme, the chance of being discovered heightens the moment for the two, as they sneak around to hide their love.

Finally alone the man takes the woman nearly falling backwards into a table and they grab each other as unrestrained as wild beasts. Throwing caution to the wind they dive into each other and display a love unchained. Finding both solace and safety within each others arms they kiss as though to fight off with that kiss time and all evils of the world. Yet deeply seeded within the woman's mind is the knowledge of the other man and the crime of passion she is committing against him. This both shames her and excites her into the strangers embrace.

As the moment intensifies the man throws his lover onto the table and...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

:O Oh. My. God.

You need to write a Book. Seriously. I won't even tell you what is running through this crazy whack-job brain of mine...I am having some .....??.....Interesting...Thoughts....!

And...its official. I have transferred into the same psych-ward as Givenmay. I have a straight-jacket on, and, I am rambling incoherrantly about melting & tables and....

Actually i just overheard the *same* hot doctor that Given was talking about, mention to the Nurse, that they are sending me to Utah.

Seriously! You should write a book!
A Romance Novel...lol

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I think a soft and sensual kiss, eyes open or closed works, with gentle nibbling of lips and tongue intertwined with the other kisser is a passionate kiss.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
well.... I had a great kiss last night.

We were at the bar, finishing up a drink and the wife had been dancing around me a little and we'd been flirting with each other all night and she leans in and gently kisses me and I almost started to pull back a little as she's not really into kissing, but she leaned forward and kept the kiss going.

It was very nice, I'm a very lucky man.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I like to kiss with my eyes closed, however,

i like to open them briefly to make sure HIS are closed cause that turns me on!!!

Ill have to practice with a teddy bear, or whatevers handy.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

So you do things one at a time in your life? Precisely speaking you believe in living with the NOW or the second you live in. Your concentration, experience and imagination of doing things especially this subject is truly nice.

Great thread GM

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join