It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is telepathy undiagnosed schizophrenia?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
[revised in later post]

[edit on 23-2-2010 by jk197x]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by telepath

Well I have proven telepathy to my own satisfaction. I cannot write it up as a peer-reviewed scientific paper because the experimental design did not allow easy reproduction.

VIZ

It was someone that I knew I had a mental connection with.

I did my preparation i.e. certain meditations – again was it meditation or am I a natural?? I believe that I am a natural as I have a history of strange events but have never seen a UFO.

The experiment itself was dead simple I asked her to visualise a picture in her head (not from book) and I guessed it.

The actual picture involved was a little girl with a Teddy Bear and a crescent moon over head. I don’t know what the sceptics make of it. Maybe she just lied to make me feel good but it seemed genuine as were the other experiment s that were done in the lodge to prove thought transference. I have proven telepathy to my own satisfaction.

How can I ever prove this to a scientifically acceptable level.

My advice to you is to simply explore the matte for yourself. The problem with arch-sceptics is that they are seldom inclined to participate in experiments because most of them cannot get up off their a**es. Arch scepticism is not really clever nor is total belief in everything.

T

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by telepath
Are telepathic individuals just crazies talking to themselves?

Could well be!

The medical industry is desperate to force everything into the physical or mental categories. They don't want us knowing anything about spirituality.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
10) i've even had telepathic experiences that realisticly indicated that people on live TV were picking up on my telepathically-sent counters to discussions they were having on live TV.
I guess i'll never be sure if i was fooled by my enemies, up to the point of abnormal bodylanguage of the person on live TV being appropriate only to what i've sent telepathically (sometimes only half conciously) to them less than 2 seconds before.
If the link to that other person was real at those times, then i'm still not sure if the telepathic signal is put on the lines (one way signal afterall), or if telepathic ability simply isn't related to physical nearness, or if non-corporeal entities act as messenger (possibly jumping through wormholes back and forth).
I do know that some people will utter words or bodylanguage that seems to relate to a stressy telepathic discussion in progress in my mind, WITHOUT them being (consciously) in that discussion. Therefore, i believe enemies can sometimes use the voice and bodylanguage of other humans around you to confuse you, and put you up against your fellow man/woman.

I've encountered more such questions that are way beyond my current ability to answer, and possibly impossible to answer correctly forever.
I'm using the rule "if theres more than 1 plausible answer, you need a different question to work on". I then refuse to worry about the question, no matter how large the emotions involved, because it's one of those "things" that can put a human in a blackhole towards psychosis, i've noticed.

Then there's the issue of humans being informed telepathically of your ideas, but often in a corrupted way, that puts them up against you. They are sometimes aware of you being the one where the repulsive (after manipulation) ideas are coming from, and give you the evil stare "for no reason".

11) also during heated real-time (geo)political discussions on internet forums, i've had influxes of ideas on how the groups of warmongering opponents i was battling would counter what i was about to write, or had posted just seconds before.
While this allows one to win the discussion quicker, it's exhausting.
I never had such detailed and new (counter-)ideas before in any discussions.
I give it a 50/50 chance of it being non-human entities pretending to be, disguised as, humans, influencing my discussions in such a way.

12) on the nature of demons and angels; i've found that "battling a group of demons" is much harder than "battling a group of hostile aliens". "demons" was linked too strongy to "invincible" in my mind and memory.
i mean to say they are exactly the same thing; non-human intelligent beings that will stop at nothing to destroy me (or even all humans).
And even the question "is that a human or not?" is IRRELEVANT for battle.
What's relevant is keeping the levels of your fears and ambitions in check at all times.
Also, the nature of aliens and their realm is not relevant, and asking such questions is to invite deception leading to your own misery.

13) beware of the long con;
i was harassed telepathically until so stressed that i accepted the ouija-game of having a conversation in a texteditor between myself and other entities. they may have been friendly ones who started that (i did get some useful tips), but that behavioral pattern was abused just 2 weeks later by letting me type stupid scary mails to all my friends.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Maybe it's the exact opposite.

Maybe diagnosed schizophrenia is really some sort of uncontrolled telepathy. Who's to say the voices in a person's head aren't real, or that it's an illness?

Thats what I was thinking.

Took the words right out of... of...... my hands?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
14) The reason i'm so against ouija-games of any sort, even briefly, is this:
Enemies can learn your postures and muscle-command movement details to the point where they can try to activate them, if you accept any "help" ever with moving your body, for whatever purpose.
So, these are a never-do:
- typing into a texteditor and letting an external mind type replies with your hands.
- accepting help learning how to play pool (with balls on a table and a stick)..
- accepting help learning kung-fu.
- accepting help learning dancing.
- accepting any other help moving your body, for any purpose.

I've had it happen to me once that i was sent muscle commands that would've let me hit a random person on a crowded street. Human eyes can be "tapped" by enemies connected through telepathy. Really.
And i do mean full targeting and activation of a heavy strike to someone's neck, from behind, before having even seen their face, without any cause to dislike them in any way.
I am lucky to be able to quickly defuse such horrible bull# before my arms start to move, probably because i was trained in very ethical high-grade kungfu (many styles) at very slow, analytical speeds to improve balance, accuracy, tactics and (ironically) final speed of execution.
It feels like a very-strong compulsion (but in my case strangely enough without real hatred or even anger, nor did i perceive such emotions telepathically) to make a certain (violent) movement, quickly (

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tek-Neek55

Originally posted by jamie83

Maybe it's the exact opposite.

Maybe diagnosed schizophrenia is really some sort of uncontrolled telepathy. Who's to say the voices in a person's head aren't real, or that it's an illness?

Thats what I was thinking.

Took the words right out of... of...... my hands?

The person that talks to themselves may be afflicted, if you want to call it that, with a very strong part of the mind that we all use to pounder things or question the self ect. That part of the mind or whatever it is froms to the point were its opperational effect on the subject becomes more like a seperate mind within the mind rather than the place that the mind refers to for any number helps in the decision making prosses.

These two of more inner minds may represent seperate organization around sets of norms of values or anything really. Or they may develop after the loss or seperation from some strong outside influence or develop becouse of the lack thereof or for reasons purely organic.

Anyway these centers become somehow hard to governed, grow out of the natural bounds that contain the self conscious and thus are able to tap into central control patways normaly occupied by a stronger self consciousness. At some point in development this centers are able to grow into competing centers that vie or share space with the primary id.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
16) Deception is a primary tool of war.
One way for effective deception to succeed is the persistent impersonation of someone else during conversation(s).
Even God only rarely protects the use of His name, usually only when he's already talking with you, in my experience.
I've found its better to worship peacefulness than it is to worship God directly.
Plus, all the true Angels seem to like it better that way too.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I see there are 9 pages of responses. Knowing ATS, that would be about 8 pages of some new age concepts being argued back and forth. Little of substance, a lot about "DNA Chakras" and such.

If you, or anyone, wants a good, solid, and scientific analysis of what "telepathy" or "psi" is, how it works, and how to make yourself better at it, read Superpowers of the Human Biomind. Yeah, there are a couple thousand pages of information there. Much of it is reiteration of previously discussed material. Having read all of it, I can say that this repetitiveness makes it much easier to come away with a good understanding of this persons analysis. And it is, in my estimation, the only analysis ever put forth that is logical, well thought out, and not mired in superstitious nonsense.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jk197x
Plus, all the true Angels seem to like it better that way too.

Maybe. But its not that way so some angels carry swords.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am diagnosed as a Schizophrenic. I went through a period where in I were bombarded by psychic manifestations called "audioclairvoyance". To begin with it was madness. The voices were way too strong. They were over powering me. However with the passing of time this chaos subdued and the experience became more like telepathic in nature in that the voices began to respond to me in conversation. Now I am not so communicative and the voices are not responding and are hard to hear. Presumably they cannot hear me and I cannot hear them either. It was just something in passing.
Traditionally this kind of experience is called INSPIRATION. It was for me the source of considerable Knowledge and Comprehension and Wisdom given to me by the voices. The initial chaos and madness is traditionally called "The Dark Night of the Soul". It can be very frightening and depressive. It can lead to suicide. The Bible calls it "The valley of the shadow of death". Psalm23. Once having passed through this unpleasant stage the subject will certainly experience manifestations that are beneficial.
My opinion is that being officially diagnosed as Schizophrenic is official recognition of my clarevoyant abilities. Certification that I am a telepathic endowed with potential for potent psychic ability.
The voices are the begining of something that will either destroy one in hell or lift one into heaven. To the ignorant it is insanity. However to those who who have the knowledge it is called the Divine Wind. You should try to communicate with the voices. Respond like as you would if some one was calling you by radio or telephone. Ask the voices to identify themselves. Tell them to stop hiding from you. My own comprehension after may years of such communications is that these are entity communicating via "the folding of the fabric of time and space" as taught by Albert Einstein. Take a sheet of paper. It is a two dimensional surface. Draw a point A and a point B. The distance between point A and point B is about three inches. Point A and point B are separated by space and it takes time to travel the three inches between them. But that is only because they exist in two dimensional space. If we introduce a third dimension we are then able to fold the paper in that third dimension. In folding the paper we join point A to point B. Then the separation between point A and point B is zero. No separation. This is what the audioclarevoyant voices are. They are people far across the cosmos in time and space separated from you. However in the higher dimensional cosmos [subconsciousness] there is no such separation that we see and experience with our mundain consciousness. In our subconsciousness we are higher dimensionality. Thus the voices are calling to you across the universe.
SHIMONO

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 25/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Having spent several years working in a state run mental hospital, and being familiar with the highly dysfunctional lives of individuals with schizoaffective disorders, I can honestly say that what you describe is not the norm.

Voices are only part of the schizoaffective disease process. Delusions drive many aberrant behaviors that are classical schizophrenic behaviors.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

the abborant behaviour comes at least in part from suddenly and without excuse, explanation or confirmation being dumped and feared by much if not all of human society.

the fact that nearly everyone refuses to talk openly and without judgement about what does not come from mainstream human reality.

then there's a part "fantasy out of control".

and a part "influence by other beings".

but the abborant behaviour emerges, or is amplified, by the fact that nearly no-one is willing or able to just hear a person out (granted, that may take a few days or even weeks) and consistently offer them practical tips on how to stay connected to reality, and prosper in it.
instead, you quaks of psychiatery, claiming to be doctors, take everything a patient says as a source of danger only. and often you manipulate the truth to cross the legal line where you can lock a person up / keep 'm locked up, with drugs you continue to claim are "medicines", that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

you psychiaterists and (the vast majority of the) nurses therein, are as close to evil as a man can get. it's just not in the blood-and-guts form.

i often tak to "the invisibles" about their need for a lesson in ethics.
put another way: i often wish you to hell, in front of God.
put another way: there's a lawsuit running against you in Heaven.
enjoy the money you make off the suffering of your patients, which instead of helping and possibly curing, you make into your cashcows.

i often wish you a very harsh return-lesson indeed, classical psychiaterists.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepath
This seems to be what my girlfriend thinks, she is the eternal skeptic--although, she does admit that we made non-verbal contact 800 miles apart once. What do you think? Are telepathic individuals just crazies talking to themselves?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by telepath]

What about the possibility that Schizophrenia is undiagnosed Telepathy???

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In my experience telepathy is a sickness of the mind.

People create their own reality with bull# from their subconscious.

Those thoughts are not real.

You have to go on only what you see/hear in person.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jk197x

the abborant behaviour comes at least in part from suddenly and without excuse, explanation or confirmation being dumped and feared by much if not all of human society.

the fact that nearly everyone refuses to talk openly and without judgement about what does not come from mainstream human reality.

then there's a part "fantasy out of control".

and a part "influence by other beings".

but the abborant behaviour emerges, or is amplified, by the fact that nearly no-one is willing or able to just hear a person out (granted, that may take a few days or even weeks) and consistently offer them practical tips on how to stay connected to reality, and prosper in it.
instead, you quaks of psychiatery, claiming to be doctors, take everything a patient says as a source of danger only. and often you manipulate the truth to cross the legal line where you can lock a person up / keep 'm locked up, with drugs you continue to claim are "medicines", that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

you psychiaterists and (the vast majority of the) nurses therein, are as close to evil as a man can get. it's just not in the blood-and-guts form.

i often tak to "the invisibles" about their need for a lesson in ethics.
put another way: i often wish you to hell, in front of God.
put another way: there's a lawsuit running against you in Heaven.
enjoy the money you make off the suffering of your patients, which instead of helping and possibly curing, you make into your cashcows.

i often wish you a very harsh return-lesson indeed, classical psychiaterists.

I am quoting this not to mock you, but to debunk this entire thread. Please do not take this as me mocking you in any way.

The above is an excellent example of a high functioning schizoaffected person. The religious preoccupation is fairly strong, especially towards the end where the entire argument is being justified and reinforced in this persons own perception. Religion is the anchor that the irrational idea can be anchored to.

Now, having said that.....i am no psychologist or anything even close to that. I run a Hotel currently (i am a business manager, used to run a call center before the stupid economy started shrinking). I worked in a hospital in my early 20's, as an orderly (i am large and strong....perfect for acute care admissions).

I also live in the same town as that mental hospital, and it has a large catchment area covering all of West Texas. Lots of patients are released into the community. I am familiar with mental health issues....they are everywhere here.

I am giving my opinion here based on my 5 years having to learn how to understand this type of patient so that i could learn how to not get myself killed. Crisis management was what i did. Talk them down after they escalated to violence, or take them down....whichever. No, i never hurt anyone (we used a technique called PMAB that is very effective), and i would have literally died inside had i ever hurt anyone. Those patients were sick and needed someone to save them, and society, from themselves.

When they would be so confused they would eat their own feces, i would make them stop and clean them up so they could regain dignity. When they would shove a toothbrush in their urethra, i would help them so they wouldn't mutliate themselves. When the voices got so bad they tried to take their own lives, i would do CPR and try to save them. Do not tell me that your theory works. Maybe for some people...but this thread is bunk. It is dangerous. I know people who have killed and eaten their own mother because of the voices and the illness. I have seen people brought in after being found walking on the side of the road, barefoot, in the Texas heat, feet bleeding and almost worn to the bones (they had to amputate).

I am going to tell you what you should likely hear: take your medications. Stop encouraging the "revolving door" that non med compliant patients cause. It costs a fortune, and the medications lose effectiveness. Just take your meds. Plain and simple.

Yes, i know the meds have bad side effects. I know they are not good. but they are the lesser of two evils. I know people who have shot their husband while he slept, thinking aliens were going to torture him. Or the ones talk to the bugs in their hair, or who believe they are a glass of orange juice.

I have seen all of this and more that i don't care to tell.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

well, if you helped some patients not eat their own feces because that happens to be part of your job, good for you.

but other than that, you are sprouting only the statements that all psychiaterists get from their book..

"take your meds"
"yes, i know about the bad side-effects" - NO YOU DO NOT!
only when you've taken haldol, 5mg/day, for at least 2 months, can you say you know.

and really, the "bad sideeffects" are so bad that it's MUCH better to go without meds.

and noticeably you avoid the issue i raised about the complete betrayal and robbing of human rights of patients by the psychiateric establishment.

and BTW, it's not "religious", it's "spritiual".
"religion" is accepting the beliefs of others without proof.
"spiritual" is keeping an open mind. something that you like many other qualities you claim you have, but in reality haven't got at all.

you are a narrowminded person, easily scared by the unknown.
so you want to block out what does not fit your narrow picture of reality.
and you'll attack anyone who is confused by the things that are not yet taken apart by human science.

you say you didn't hurt anyone, i will say that the system you are part of, and refuse to change, is hurting people. therefore YOU have hurt people, and have made money off doing so.

the life you drive your patients into is enough to qualify as SIGNIFICANT hurt.

so know this: i wish you to a hell of the same intensity and duration as you helped your patients experience on earth.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

not everyone has the same type of experiences.

to imply someone is crazy because you never had some types of experiences,
is needlessly aggressive, and laughably foolish.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
is schizophrenia misdiagnosed telepathy?? ;P

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jk197x

NO.

I have had the experiences of being "telepathic".

Take my warning.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join