It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone feel like they are constantly waiting?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think when I first read about the concept of Peak Oil, that did it for me, just waiting until gas runs out and all those cars will be pretty much obselete and people start panicking about life's basics which we all took for granted. Otherwise there is a major war that affects a lot of people in every so many years, or a major natural disaster.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
HI,

As a rule I never reply to anything on this site,but this one simple question in everyone is ,( in my opinion) so importent that I find it very diffecult to just read it and move on.
I have no desire to stand out in the crowd or to even give direction.for if one follows their own path and listens to their inner voice they will know the way.If they don't ...then they can't be convinced in doing anything other then what they are doing.No mater how that may manifest itself.
So having sai that..I will conclude with this...weather it be unaversal consisness,political awareness,economic fear or just play apprehention..the answer I believe is the same.Don't just wait...prepair..spirituall...and phy.
May you all have the faith in who you really are to act on what that inner energy is telling you..Bless you all and may you aquire the faith to stand and if that mean alone in what ever community you reside in..then so be it.Prepair..this is what I believe..feel and know we are all being told.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i've been waiting for it to hit the fan for so long. seriously. its not about wanting to see people die or suffer or anything. I just think its kind of like drug addicts. They usually dont get better until they hit rock bottom. Same goes for our world. Until everything we hold sacred is taken away, we aren't going to change for the better . And if something of Biblical proportions does in fact happen in my life time ( ultra nuclear war, return of the messiah, nature backfiring, etc... ) instead of being scared, I'll actually feel grateful. Think of how many people have lived and died and not been able to see what we may be able to. I mean the millions and billions of people that have lived on Earth and died and coincidentally we are the people who could possibly get to see some real shiz go down. Thats pretty cool to me, even if my life does get cut short. just my 2 cents...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes, ditto! This IMO and experience involves a conscious contact with God. Many who feel that religion will take up the slack may be in for a surprise. But if that works for you, go for it!

It can start with just talking to God. Many answers can come our way often without a middle man. Or he will use a teacher to explain possibly what we are feeling.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hakii

Don't feel alone. For about the last 5 years, i've felt like i don't belong in this world. I don't fit it in. The world seems to luv greed and lies and i just don't get it. I have pretty much alienated almost everyone who was in my life because i can't deal with their stupidity and wanting to bury their heads to what is happening. Feel a strong need and have for a couple years to be self sufficient. I find something wrong with everything but nature in this life. WTF is wrong with people???? How can people just keep going on like nothing is wrong? Why do most people not want to know the truth? To me, that is all that matters. I realize that we have to experience all 'that is' first hand to understand, but i just hope that it speeds up cuz i am tired of waiting for this charade to end and lets get on with peace! No doubt in my mind it is going to get bad, we got to go thru the bad to get to the good, that is the way it works. Humanity doesn't learn thru good times, its thru hard times and most of my life has been really hard times and i suppose that is why i am feeling like i do, this phase of my learning experience is getting too repititious now, i am ready to move on. Let these idiots in this world who luv this screwed up place have it. I have no doubt that justice in all ways will be served!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Next, picture our galaxy as moving through our current energy level, a level that affects everything from the tiniest particle to the largest mountain

This is as good as any other paradigm that I have read or heard about.
The Quantum flux, creating a planetary shift. Its as possible ans as probable as life on Mars and in the Multiverse at large. Its at least as plausible as that old fable they are selling as the official truth of Sept 11th 2001.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I just think its kind of like drug addicts. They usually dont get better until they hit rock bottom. Same goes for our world. Until everything we hold sacred is taken away, we aren't going to change for the better . And if something of Biblical proportions does in fact happen in my life time ( ultra nuclear war, return of the messiah, nature backfiring, etc... ) instead of being scared, I'll actually feel grateful.

Couldn't agree more. We are indeed living in extraordinary times!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well i have had this feeling. i was eight and it ended when i hit 15 when i started looking at equations of sir issac and einstein. they both think that in november/december 2012 the stars will align and the world will end...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Im a kid and i agree completely with all the posts ive read.

Ive had this feeling for three years, i see so much corruption and propaganda all around me in school and the media. everything is so false, packed lies compounded so densely that if they are ever to be ripped open, itll take a lot of time and effort, and will change the way we base our very thoughts on. It seems like itll come, maybe itll be obvious for some educated people, but for all the people living in the illusion, they might not see past things so easily, and will never realize what happened in the first place. I feel that when it happens, itll be painful for the people causing the issue being destroyed, but purely beneficial to the victims of whats happened.

based on my gut and research, i think the "NWO" will have alien involvement.

but thats just what i think...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ekcaha

"november/december 2012 the stars will align and the world will end... "

I'm sorry Ekcaha, I couldn't disagree more.

My take.

I've been have this feeling for many years now.
I compare it to my feelings when waiting for any one of my 3 kids being born.
Anyone who is a parent will know what I'm talking about.
As the time for the birth gets closer the more anxious you become, your waiting and worrying and hoping for the best, and you feel like theres nothing you can do but wait and prepare yourself for the worst and at the same time hope for the best.

So my feeling is we are all waiting for the birth of a new paradigm.
We are all connected through the collective soul and we can all feel the anticipation of the upcoming birth.

The only thing we can do is hope and pray for the best while preparing ourselves for the worst.
Unfortunately as any mother can tell you every birth involves some pain.

Our reality here on earth is in the midst of labor pains and like nervous parents we wait.

Try and raise your vibration and the vibrations of those around you.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by un4gvn1]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Since we are all drawn together, I really suggest you guys watch this video! It is great and since we are all thinking the same things, we have manifested this reality to create this video for us to reflect our thoughts on. I suggest watching this when you got 2 hours to spend. The beginning is kinda negative but it has such a great positive ending. Hope you all enjoy. This video has brought a lot of speakers together and branching on all categories and topics we have talked about or have thought/felt. All I have to say is no matter what the wait, no matter what the out come, no matter what actions happen, I feel better to know that there are many people out there that share these times with me. Remember that we are helping each other survive and that we all have love. I must say though, this is one of the first times I have seen a post last longer than a day on ATS. Way to go ladies and gents.

Sincerely,

Unite Life

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
With all due respect,

This feeling of waiting for something to happen is an intuitive, psychic communication from your soul to indeed do something. We all have chosen this time frame to have this experience and to feel the intense fear, outrage, and sadness of this time. We need to move forward collectively to create the changes needed to create that which is ordained: Love, brotherhood, selflessness, compassion, and unity. We have all come here to effloresce into our ultimate being, our cosmological peers. We must be strong enough to give our lives for that which we inherently know is our destiny. Let us do the right thing this time...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Waiting here also, about 5 years now.
I'm also an Aquarius, like a PP. I was born Feb 11th 1984.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm waiting to finish growing up so I can do something real for a change and I'm waiting for my sat scores and I'm waiting for my dad to help me write this paper, and I'm waiting for my mom to fix dinner and I'm waiting for my sister to have her baby and I'm waiting for my brother to write to us again, and I'm waiting to get my drivers license and I'm waiting on this job application to call me back.

Yeah I'm waiting. Does it ever end?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
When I get all caught up in this feeling of waiting I think of this poem....hope this is ok to post.

"THE PEACE OF WILD THINGS"
by Wendell Berry
When despair grows in me
and I wake in the middle of the night at the least sound
in fear of what my life and my children's lives may be,
I go and lie down where the wood drake
rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.
I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
As wierd as it sounds, i have been feeling this was since i was about 13...it just took me till about 20 to realize i was waiting for something....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
-For all of you who feel as though you are waiting....
This is completely natural at this time. It is not the end of the world or humanity, but rather the stale physical mentality of the world is about to be shaken and shattered. I can guarantee all of you that within the next 10-15 years the world is going to become an extremely active place. (In a good way)

-The gears have just recently been set into motion, it will only be about a year or 2 till you really start seeing the system at work (you have my word on that)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join