It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Back Barack Hussein Obama for president!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
I highly doubt Yoda would support Obama. Remember, Yoda and all Jedi can sense betrayal.

Good stuff Jet,

I added you as a friend.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Plus the biggest crimes in history have been carried out by the Christian elite not the Muslims ie The Crusades, the inquistions, invasion of South America...You clearly haven't got a clue what your on about. You should remove your avatar of Indiana Jones as he took the time to get to know indigenous people and their language and culture. You can barely life your racist eyes off Fox news.

I think the crusades were a wonderful event. it showed the Mayans, Aztects and Incas the true god. Jesus. I actually admire the conquistadors for doing what they did, took balls to pick up a sword and fight for the truth. yes, I do watch Fox news everyday. lol, but what does that have to do with anything?

The war is on. it's Muslims against Christians..and if Obama wins the presidency, that will lead us into chaos here in the US. We will have muslims running around trying to convert the christians..

You said, i have Islamphobia eh? I would call it, "Obamamushusseinsphobia"

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

dude, the crusades took place in Jerusalem

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I'm sorry! I can't prove that Obama Hussein is a Muslim; However, i've proven without a doubt that Muslims support him. Supporting a candidate goes both ways..the same with everything in life..

For example, if you support George Bush would you then assume that he will support the republican party? yes, this is called logic. Take a class on it. Muslims are supporting Obama because they know he's muslim, think about it people, you support who's most like you. Blacks and Muslims are voting for Obama..this scares me. I don't want a Muslim president running our country..No matter what anyone says! He represents those people in government..Later you might have those radical Muslims running around blowing people up.

You've no proof that he's a Muslim. At least you're honest enough to admit that. Yet Muslims support him...and? Are they registered voters? Law abiding citizens? Then I submit that it doesn't F'n matter that they're Muslim, or Wiccan, or Flying Spaghetti Monsterites.

Oooooh they might, MIGHT?, run around blowing themselves and others up? Get real, will you please. Since nine eleven, how many successful terror attacks have occured in the United States, hmmm? I'll save you the effort, none. Every single attempt has been thwarted, ended, had the kibosh put on it...every single one.

Islam is not the bogey man, or in your case, the Sith Lord...some elements within are a danger, 'tis true, but as a whole they are no more dangerous than the whole of Catholisism. You really need to get a grip, fellow, 'cause true danger could sneak up on you, and you won't see it, 'cause you're so worried about the Muslim extremeists that aren't really there.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrisFromGenk

dude, the crusades took place in Jerusalem

Yeah he just doesn't know what he's rambling about, Crusades or inquisition, all the same, Muslims and terrorist , all the same thing....

It's useless debating these people, they don't seem to grasp the concept of debating: i.e. formulating valid arguments etc... having proof of their insane claims...

Btw: Kris from Genk, hello fellow Belgian

[edit on 28-5-2008 by XyZeR]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

You guys haven't seen through this by now? This is Jedi's MO. Create an inflammatory thread and keep fanning the flames to generate more precious ATS points.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Well, with this little post you've proven, beyond any hope of redemption, that you are indeed a fool. The Mayans, Incas, and Aztecs were virtually irradicated by sword, fire, and disease; along with their more northerly cousins for the simple notion of greed. Bringing them the truth of the Prince of Peace by killing 'em all, and reducing many of the others to slavery? That's truth? What the hell are you thinking? Oh, sorry, you're not.

Welcome to my ignore list, it'll be a bit lonely for you, since you're it.

[edit on 5/28/2008 by seagull]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Will someone please Ban this offensive Stupid Racist from ATS, We dont need crap like this here surely, everyone has a right to freedom of speech but this troll is a Racist that is no ones right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandals24

Just ignore him. I have.

He's as entitled to his opinion as anyone. I happen to think that his opinion about Mr. Obama is wrong. His opinion on the conquistadores is reprehensible...but he's certainly entitled to them.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I can understand why you guys are angry. but i'm not racist! I just think that Muslims are a bunch of radical and dangerous people and I don't want to have to do with any of their kind or religion. That's my freedom as a Citizen of America. How is it that i'm racist because I don't believe in their god and religious ideologies? i'm just smart. You guys are very naive if you still don't believe that obama has Muslim links. Just ignore me if you disapprove, but like I said before you are all breaking the terms of service by attacking the author and ignoring the original post...which proves that Muslims support Obama and most of his votes are coming from them. if anyone else believes that Obama has a Muslim past then you are welcome to discuss it here, but I won't post anymore just to defend my position. I think my position on this is pretty clear.

Jedimiller.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The jedi in star wars are the christians and the sith are the Muslims

Your version of the bible must be infinitely more interesting than any of the version's I've come across so far.

Seriously Jedi, you should stop wasting all this time with the crazy topics and dedicate your life to writing a Jedi version of the holy bible. Seriously. It would be your magnum opus.

Also, including a few chapters on the Knights Templar within South and Central America would be great additions. None of this has been covered yet to my knowledge. You could be the first.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by scientist]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
Seriously Jedi, you should stop wasting all this time with the crazy topics and dedicate your life to writing a Jedi version of the holy bible. Seriously. It would be your magnum opus.

Glad to see you stop by Scientist.

So do you think Obama is a Muslim or not? Check out the website and the picture of him wearing the rags. I hope that proves it to you? if not, heck your probably not voting democrat so it doesn't matter. And you are right, sometimes I think I do waste my creative juices on ATS when I could be working for FOX making anti war films or sci fi. I should get working on a script too.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I can understand why you guys are angry. but i'm not racist! I just think that Muslims are a bunch of radical and dangerous people and I don't want to have to do with any of their kind or religion.

Jedimiller.

Did you read what you just posted? Does the above not clearly make you a racist, Judging an entire religon by the actions of a few? Labeling all people who follow a certain religon as Radical and Dangerous?

Thats the kind of thing that gets me mad... But as you said its your right I suppose, Im just trying to educate you.

Anyway back to the post. Im not american so you'll have to help me out here.

How many Muslims Populate the US?

How many votes has Obama had?

Do these two number Match?

If so then I guess you are correct in stating all his votes are coming from Muslims, If not then your clutching at straws.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Sandals24]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandals24

How many Muslims Populate the US?

How many votes has Obama had?

Do these two number Match?

I don't have the statistical numbers, guess someone could do a census search. But from what i've learned, if there was 30 million Muslims in the US, I assure you 30 million voted for Obama. They would never vote for Hillary or McPain!

I found this map. Muslim Population.

www.jannah.org...

[edit on 28-5-2008 by jedimiller]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

That's all the evidence I need. Real Americans from America don't go on dressing like that...

That's right!!!

Originally posted by XyZeR

Originally posted by jetxnet
My old Avitar was a picture of Obama in Muslim dress.

That's all the evidence I need. but I think that picture proves without a doubt, 100% that Obama is a Muslim.

If a picture is al you need, then what does this picture tell you:

That the decider likes 'em unclipped and smellin' like couscous.

Look, the way I see it there are two types of people accusing Obama of being Muslim. One type is actually dumb and paranoid enough to believe it, and the other actually dislikes Obama because he's black, but in our society saying that is no longer acceptable, so Obama being "Muslim" is a good scapegoat.

Personally I don't care what religion he is. Experience has taught me that intelligent people tend to be secular no matter what religion they say they are and no matter how much they claim otherwise. Barack is smart guy, so I'd say he fits that bill. And if you don't believe in secular Muslims I'd tell you to get out of that rock you've been living under. I've know some Muslim Americans that drink, smoke, eff, and do drugs just like any other red blooded American...
from America.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Glad to see you stop by Scientist.

So do you think Obama is a Muslim or not? Check out the website and the picture of him wearing the rags. I hope that proves it to you? if not, heck your probably not voting democrat so it doesn't matter. And you are right, sometimes I think I do waste my creative juices on ATS when I could be working for FOX making anti war films or sci fi. I should get working on a script too.

How exactly do traditional nomadic Somalian clothes make a person a muslim?

[edit on 28/5/2008 by KrisFromGenk]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So do you think Obama is a Muslim or not? Check out the website and the picture of him wearing the rags. I hope that proves it to you?

For the record, pictures don't prove anything to me. I know how pictures can be manipulated out of context, whether edited or unedited.

No, I don't think Obama is a Muslim. Why? Because he says he isn't. His family, friends and pastor all say he isn't. If you are insinuating he is an undercover Muslim, that will only show his true colors after elected, then you are also proposing one of the grandest conspiracies of all time; not just political conspiracy, or religious conspiracy, but an overthrow of a Christian super-power by a single man, and the first black president in history on top of it.

What would be the purpose of being a religious fundamentalist that denies his own religion and pretends to worship other gods? Is that not complete blasphemy, and a contradiction of the opinion you are presenting?

I for one appreciate this thread, as it provides yet another candid insight into the perspective of an Obamaphobe. As far as your debate goes, you guys lost me at "Muslim dress." lol. I believe you are referring to the Bisht and the Kaftan, which are essentially the equivalent of a cloak and a robe.

If all you require is a picture of someone in a dress to discredit them, who in the world are you supporting?

Certainly, you don't support Hilary, I mean she's wearing a dress all the time...

[edit on 28-5-2008 by scientist]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
let me ask you, are you a Christian Jedimiller ?
The jedi in star wars are the christians and the sith are the Muslims, and you saw what he did to them in the film. I'm a radical Christian I suppose if you want to call me that. But this is NOT about my religious belief, remember to discuss the topic, not the author.

I NEARLY RIPPED OUT MY HAIR TO THIS QUOTE.

I cannot even believe you let yourself get to this point of complete idiocy. Please, stay away from the polling stations come election time.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think this tendency of the wacko right to try to insist that Obama is somehow "secretly" a Muslim is not only hilarious but will help Obama in the election. When it becomes quite apparent that many of the folks against a candidate are paranoid, delusional and religious bigots, it will drive people who don't want to be considered to be like that toward the candidate.

So keep saying it!

Barak HUSSEIN Obama.

Wait! It's HUSSEIN OSAMA!

Wait! It's OSAMA HUSSEIN!

Wait! It's OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!

We have a Muslim terrorist running for the presidency! He wants to destroy America! He wants to force everybody to be a Muslim! He "hates freedom!" He hates everything america stands for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work guys.

+7 more 
posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Guys. Its 2008. I'm sitting here in the UK and I simply cannot believe the sheer and utter ignorance I'm reading in this thread, coming from people in a supposedly "enlightened" country that promotes racial equaility.

Just because someone has a middle name similar to Saddam Hussein does not mean they are a muslim.

Lets have a reality check here, because quite simply the accusation is - frankly - absurd.

Claiming that the guy is a muslim because muslims might vote for him is just as absurd. Are we suggesting that Bush is a member of the KKK because people in the KKK might have voted for him? No. We're not.

Come on people. Surely we're better than this? Its embarassing to read.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join