It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Back Barack Hussein Obama for president!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Repulican nut jobs?? So you are saying this guy speaks for me? Not to mention - I'm a conservative, non-partisen (independant?),
nationalist - obviously lean a hard right - that doesn't make me a "nutjob".

I know he's not a muslim but he does have muslim heritage. He also has the support of CIAR who also backs terrorist. So which side of the fence is he going to fall on if he does make it into the white house?? I'm not worried.

Him being a terrorist or having terrorist ties is not what bothers me. I don't think he would be that dumb. He's an out and out racist, THAT is what bothers me.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

As a first time visitor to this site, and an educated Obama supporter, I must say that your post incorrectly insinuates that Obama is a Muslim.
Please see this:
Answer to your questions
Please stop spreading these lies. There is a time to suspect and there is a time to
do research on your own and use CREDIBLE sources to discover answers.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Is there something wrong with Muslims backing Obama up? I'm sorry but this doesn't make sense. I thought he was running for president in the United States, home of many and diverse religions, not just Christianity.

Who really cares if he is supported by a religion. Many Republicans are backed Israel, Oh goodness, even Democrats are! Remember Bill Clinton?

Bush shakes and holds hands with the prince of Saudi Arabia and they're the country who violates human rights in every way possible. Care to say something to that?

Point is--who cares. Stop being racist and get over the fact Muslims are part of this world.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I wear Sean Jean and Fubu. Does that make me black?

For one thing: Religion has no bearing on politics. It's one of the reasons the Ten Commandments are no longer allowed in court houses.

You choose a President because he is the best person for the job - not because he's a Christian ... or Muslim ... or Atheist.

Am I a bad person for being gnostic? I don't practice any organized religion, but I think it's wrong to lie, cheat, steal, kill and I denounce many more immoral behaviors. Basically I hold many of the ideals that Muslims and Christians hold ... I just don't believe in magical saviors such as Mohamed or Jesus. For me, it's just plain illogical to believe in things that can be lumped into the same category as the tooth fairy or Santa Claus.

So, I ask you ... am I a bad person?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

not bad, just damned

Since you are Gnostic though, it shouldn't matter - since to Gnostics, we are all just as bad as we are good, because the world is flawed - not evil.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

touche.

But, you have to remember: Everyone is going to hell - except yourself. For every person, there's another person of a different religion that believes the other is not going on to the afterlife.

We're all damned ... in someone's eyes.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I thought I saw this article up last week, but I couldn't find it, so here it is again.

www.csmonitor.com...

From the Christian Science Monitor. So even if Obama is Muslim, which doesn't matter objectively, Muslims don't agree with what a few radical terrorists did. The majority of Muslims are just people. Most people, regardless of religion, just want to live and let live. No one religion holds a monopoly on peace, and all religions have parts that are hypocritical, because none of them have got it 100% right. Ultimately, it's naive and descriminatory to make any decision based on a name, religion, race, etc. All of the candidates are human, and have their biases. However, they are all equally unqualified to be President. Religion is not indictive of personality.

Also, jedi, your comments on the crusades are ignorant and cruel. Murder, rape, pillaging are never, I repeat never, legitimate actions. To believe otherwise is to surrender your humanity and embrace barbarism. Your words exhibit your need for violence, which you project onto your vision of what non-Christians are. Are you honestly so delusional that you think Jesus would condone the crusades? Besides, religion is just a social construct. Anyone who truly understands any religion realizes they are all about peace and humanity, man's greed injects the death and destruction.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It is exactly for topics such as this that I wish ATS had a negative points system. We've been here arguing with this guy for 5 pages and the only thing that's really happened is his points have shot up - kinda like rewarding poor behavior. We can't change peoples minds, not in a post 9-11 world...there are far too many absolutists in America for anything to be other than black or white. How Sad!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar
Rachel Ray must be a closet Muslim too. Didn't you see the Dunkin Donuts commercial where she is supposedly wearing a Pakistani keffiyeh? No, you didn't? Doesn't surprise me, the commercial was pulled from the airwaves because xenophobic nutters like you and Michelle Malkin (who is responsible for the commercial being pulled) live in a strange world of black and white absolutes - where dissent is equated with anti-Americanism...

This is incredibly ridiculous. The keffiyeh isn't just Pakistani, it is found throughout the Muslim-world, and is most identified with Palestinians. However, Israelis wear them too. British and Commonwealth soldiers serving in the Middle East have worn them for nearly a century. It is an amazing, versatile piece of clothing, able to keep the wearer warm at night, cool during the day, and dry any time.

Plus, American soldiers in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Afghanistan wear the keffiyeh, usually sporting black-and-white stitching just like the scarf Ms. Ray wears in the commercial.

I guess to Michelle Malkin's thinking, all those American soldiers are anti-American and pro-Hamas.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think you make a good argument jedi. Its frighting knowing that our next president has links with terrorists the same that attacked us on 911. starred.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
For one thing: Religion has no bearing on politics. It's one of the reasons the Ten Commandments are no longer allowed in court houses.

You forgot that the United States was created under the ten commandments and most of the laws we follow derive from it. The US was created based on a christian belief, everyone knows that..the founding fathers believed in god and jesus as our saviour..

Religion should have no bearing on politics like you said, but in truth? it does. I don't want to take that chance in voting in a Muslim like Obama, and then he becomes a radical muslim, then we are all screwed. As we've seen before, muslims, islams or the terrorists turn real quick and if he's the president..it's bad news for everyone. We must learn from 911 that Muslims and their religion are wrong..it's the wrong belief..I think everyone would agree with me when I say that? Well, good.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I don't want to take that chance in voting in a Muslim like Obama, and then he becomes a radical muslim, then we are all screwed. As we've seen before, muslims, islams or the terrorists turn real quick and if he's the president..it's bad news for everyone. We must learn from 911 that Muslims and their religion are wrong..it's the wrong belief..I think everyone would agree with me when I say that? Well, good.

This is possibly one of the most ignorant things I've read on ATS during my time here.

The man is not a muslim. Have you read anything that's been said in the 5 pages prior to this?

Just because his middle name is Hussein does not make him a muslim.

And - as stated above - even if he was a muslim, what difference would that make?

Just because some supposed muslim terrorists carried out 9/11, does not make all muslims terorists, or even potential terrorists. The staunchly Catholic IRA bombed major cities in the UK, does that make all Catholics terrorists? No. Of course not.

Don't drink the kool-aid. Deny the propaganda. Deny ignorance. Think.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Just because some supposed muslim terrorists carried out 9/11, does not make all muslims terorists, or even potential terrorists. The staunchly Catholic IRA bombed major cities in the UK, does that make all Catholics terrorists? No. Of course not.

Nerformore, I thought we were friends man? How can you not see the man is a closet Muslim? he's not going to come out on Youtube and tell you. Muslims have a higher chance to go boinkers than christians and I just don't trust their whole religion and faiths. I just know that in my heart i'm right..you saw the evidence I've provided, Muslims back him up, they vote for them.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Anyone familiar with my posts, and the way I see the world, knows that as far as I am concerned all people are equal, no matter of race or religion.

I don't do bigotry. I want no association with it. Its assinine. Its the ultimate embodiment of ignorance.

What you have just posted is crassly offensive to me as a member of the human race.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Anyone familiar with my posts, and the way I see the world, knows that as far as I am concerned all people are equal, no matter of race or religion.

Nerformore, what you just said makes no sense. All religion is not the same..it's not equal. Some religions like Islam and others don't let their woman walk around showing their face and they kill their own as acceptable by their religion.

Race is equal. at least i'm not saying,don't vote for Obama because he's black. it's not a race issue..it's about personal beliefs..I want a president that believes in jesus and not Ala. I hope we can still be friends.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Which part of him not being a muslim is hard for you to understand Jedi?

Which part of understanding that not all muslims do as you suggest is difficult for you to understand?

Go back to Star Wars Jedi. - you do understand that, right? You are Anakin Skywalker to an extreme right wing Senator Palpatine. You're being moulded into an embodiment of mistrust and hatred.

You have fallen for a stereotype hook line and sinker.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I doubt he will be back to this thread again. He usually bails on them when the water gets too hot.

Wow, Just Wow again. Miller, after reading this thread and multitudes of your others, you are, without a doubt, the most racist bigot on this site. And let me clarify what a bigot is for ya since you cant seem to click links and read stuff that contradicts what you think.

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Oh and guess what, George Lucas likes Obama

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Some religions like Islam and others don't let their woman walk around showing their face

Prove it. Show us some quotes from the Quran that backs your claim.

and they kill their own as acceptable by their religion.

Once again, prove it. Provide us with quotes.

i'm not saying,don't vote for Obama because he's black. it's not a race issue..it's about personal beliefs..I want a president that believes in jesus and not Ala.

Muslims don't believe in Jesus? Don't let ignorance take hold of your mind, friend. It seems you've scared yourself so far that you're not even willing to question your own ignorance, and will believe anything that furthers your fear. Obama has said time and time again that he's Christian, so would that not make him believe in Jesus?

Muslims believe in Jesus. They do not believe he is God, nor the son of God, but they also hold him as their own prophet, and in the same respect Muhammad, and all the other prophets. Allah is the Arabic word for "God." To say that Muslims believe in "Allah" and you don't is like saying you don't believe in "God." Allah is not a name, but a word meaning "God," just as "Jesus" is the Greek word for "The god" - "Ze Zeus" (Zezeus Christos: "The god anointed")

As for your original post that started this thread:

Interesting that he denies being a Muslim, yet there are thousands of websites by Muslims voting for him and calling him Alla and all sorts of rubbish.

Muslims have a right to vote, don't they? You will also have to show us which Muslims are calling him "Alla."

[edit on 14-6-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Since when does spreading fear and lies make you a Christian?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I want to put things in perspective. In a different thread, the OP claims tha BluRay video does not look any better that standard definition. Well, if that is true, then who knows, maybe Obama is indeed a Muslim and also receives spiritual counseling from Zmorrg, who resides in the center of a neutron star.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join